I really love my pinky shades of MAC lipstick and in my books MAC is the best lipstick ever! The colours are enough to make anyone love them. So when I went to MAC I stocked up on some colours that I thought were gorgeous.Angel
I bought Angel as I read on Kim Kardashians blog that it's one of her favourites. Not that I am ever going to look like Kim K but hey if the lippy is good enough for her then its good enough for me. It's a frost like finish and its quite a thick consistency. Its a neutral pink colour so you can wear it everyday or apply with lipgloss on top and its perfect for a night out. Its a really versatile colour and suits all skin tones. I think every girl should have this in their make up bag as its great if you've got no time to perfect your look just add a bit of lippy and go!
Pervette - Glaze
I ordered this off the MAC website and the colour looked different to what I saw on the website but as I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of sending it back I kept it. It has grown on me. It is a sheer pink with a purple undertone and specks of purple glitter. I wouldn't recommend it for fair skinned people as it seems to make me look washed out if I'm not wearing a lot of make up. My natural skin colour is MAC NC20 and I wear NC30/35 so you can see how dark I like to look. As I said the colour has grown on me and if I am wearing a dark smoky eye I do use this shade as it makes a pale lip. Plink! - Lustre
This is my new fave lipstick. Its a great natural looking pink. It is buildable too so if you want a bit of a victoria beckham pout you can apply two coats and boom you have botox lips that look gorgeous. I wear this with the MAC lipgloss Flusterose and its a great colour for the spring/summer time as you don't want to wear bright lippy during the daytime. Well I don't anyway. Pretty Please - Lustre
This is my ultimate MAC lipstick. I have 4 in stock just incase I run out cos I couldn't see a day without this lipstick. It is a cute pink that looks great on its own or teamed up with lipgloss I use MAC C-thru. This shade is so sheer that its suitable for every skin tone. Its not an OTT pink its more of a light creamy pink that looks a bit frosted. I love it and I'm sure you will love it if you try it. Its probably the prettiest pink lipstick MAC have got and I can spot it from a mile! (I also wore it on my FOTD if you want to see it with the gloss)Snob - Satin
Snob is my night out lipstick. Its a gorgeous creamy pink. I call it my milkshake lipstick as its a cotton candy pink. Its not as bright as the Gaga Viva Glam lippy but it is a Barbie pink. One thing I will say is you have to exfoliate your lips before using Snob as its a creamy consistency it tends to show if you have dry or cracked lips. So exfoliate and moisturise and prime!!
Elle
xox