
Michael chertoff
02-08 05:23 PM
Try Tri Valley
Dear friend, Please dont make fun of him. he is asking a genuine questions, if you can answer then answer otherwise just keep quite. I can understand his pain, where so many new kids qualify for EB2 without any experience this gentleman is looking for MS degree to prove his 17 years of experience for EB2.
Thanks
MC
Dear friend, Please dont make fun of him. he is asking a genuine questions, if you can answer then answer otherwise just keep quite. I can understand his pain, where so many new kids qualify for EB2 without any experience this gentleman is looking for MS degree to prove his 17 years of experience for EB2.
Thanks
MC
wallpaper amor imagenes
qualified_trash
09-15 10:37 AM
I am not sure any one one of the people who made the above posts have their GC......... I would actually agree with mihird.
if you plan your life, you can overcome most obstacles, not having the GC included. it is folks who do not plan long term that are in trouble
if you plan your life, you can overcome most obstacles, not having the GC included. it is folks who do not plan long term that are in trouble
sidbee
02-15 10:17 AM
http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyName=Outsourcing&articleId=9127943&taxonomyId=72&pageNumber=1
Now that Desi consultant companies are under scanner, i hope employees working for them get their long overdue justice.
H1B has become synonym for visa abuse bcoz of these moron's. I hope the system comesout clean.
I really wish all the desi companies,who get people from India,and put them on bench to find a project ,be banned. They screwed H1B, and in turn all the deserving H1B candidates.
Now that Desi consultant companies are under scanner, i hope employees working for them get their long overdue justice.
H1B has become synonym for visa abuse bcoz of these moron's. I hope the system comesout clean.
I really wish all the desi companies,who get people from India,and put them on bench to find a project ,be banned. They screwed H1B, and in turn all the deserving H1B candidates.
2011 Amor Imagens Para Orkut
Aah_GC
10-03 11:31 PM
Guys.. my kind request - keep up your hopes and let's dream for the best. Dont get lost in what went wrong and what is going to be wrong. Be the change you want to see. Do everything you can to support the bills, and have fun in life. Not for a moment - be unhappy.
more...
hiralal
09-14 09:35 PM
I know I will get reds for pouring cold water but well who cares ..
---------------------------------------------
US Economy Facing 'Death by a Thousand Cuts': Roubini - Financials * Europe * News * Story - CNBC.com (http://www.cnbc.com/id/32837255)
Additionally, non-government bonds will face pressure, the securitization market is all but dead, the credit markets are still frozen and consumers will continue to save more rather than spend and boost growth.
"It's going to be death by a thousand cuts," said Roubini, chairman of RGE Monitor and economics professor at New York University's Stern School of Business. "The financial system is severely damaged, and it's not just the banks."
Roubini predicted more than 1,000 financial institutions could fail before all is said and done.
At the same time, he said housing prices are likely to fall another 12 percent in the next year�40 percent overall since the market began its steep decline�and about half of all homeowners will owe more on their mortgages than their houses are worth.
---------------------------------------------
US Economy Facing 'Death by a Thousand Cuts': Roubini - Financials * Europe * News * Story - CNBC.com (http://www.cnbc.com/id/32837255)
Additionally, non-government bonds will face pressure, the securitization market is all but dead, the credit markets are still frozen and consumers will continue to save more rather than spend and boost growth.
"It's going to be death by a thousand cuts," said Roubini, chairman of RGE Monitor and economics professor at New York University's Stern School of Business. "The financial system is severely damaged, and it's not just the banks."
Roubini predicted more than 1,000 financial institutions could fail before all is said and done.
At the same time, he said housing prices are likely to fall another 12 percent in the next year�40 percent overall since the market began its steep decline�and about half of all homeowners will owe more on their mortgages than their houses are worth.
wikipedia_fan
07-04 12:31 PM
As long as you had an I-140 approved earlier and 180 days crossed after the RD of I-485, you are safe to move on to a new job using AC21 portability. Even if your ex-employer withdraws the support for the approved I-140, your I-485 would not denied and it would be considered on its own merits.
I know. But looking at some horror stories where USCIS issued NOIDs and even direct denials inspite of sending the AC21 letter - I am just trying to understand if the desi employers will find this way to retaliate against employees who leave their companies?
I know. But looking at some horror stories where USCIS issued NOIDs and even direct denials inspite of sending the AC21 letter - I am just trying to understand if the desi employers will find this way to retaliate against employees who leave their companies?
more...
pappu
03-04 09:21 AM
msp1976 Thank you for the article. We will try to get it published in US media. Thanks
2010 amor imagens. imagenes

msandhu
12-31 11:28 AM
If you have applied for 485, you can get DL extension for 1 year based on receipt notice of I-485
Cheers
MSandhu
Cheers
MSandhu
more...
jay75
08-24 04:08 PM
Please tell us when you applied , and NSC or TSC , EB3 or EB2, etc..so we will get some idea? thanks..
I recently applied for my renewal (AP & EAD) - got my AP approved in less than 3 weeks (which is good processing time).
Validity was for one year, only and from the date the previous AP expired.
EAD - Still waiting - it's 47th day, today and counting. Hopefully before I hit the 60 day mark...that seems to be the processing time, these days.
I recently applied for my renewal (AP & EAD) - got my AP approved in less than 3 weeks (which is good processing time).
Validity was for one year, only and from the date the previous AP expired.
EAD - Still waiting - it's 47th day, today and counting. Hopefully before I hit the 60 day mark...that seems to be the processing time, these days.
hair amor imagenes. flores
pappu
08-22 03:55 PM
What's Next After 485 Receipt?
trackers for EAD and AP :)
trackers for EAD and AP :)
more...
laborchic
03-28 04:10 PM
I vote for PCS too..
IV is doing great work.. Keep it up guys..
IV is doing great work.. Keep it up guys..
hot Recados de Amor, imagens,

potatoeater
08-05 07:52 PM
Clouds appear,
and give people a chance to rest,
from looking at the moon.
Think of the case status website as the moon, and this little distraction of a poetry session as clouds.
This one is from the famous Japanese Haiku master Matsuo Basho. Hope it mollifies all those who complain that this site is becoming too India-centric.
and give people a chance to rest,
from looking at the moon.
Think of the case status website as the moon, and this little distraction of a poetry session as clouds.
This one is from the famous Japanese Haiku master Matsuo Basho. Hope it mollifies all those who complain that this site is becoming too India-centric.
more...
house amor fotos. amor imagens
sledge_hammer
03-15 11:08 PM
It seems like your only regret is getting caught rather than not having committed the crime. You have said in your original post that you have pleaded guilty and now you�re changing your story by calling it an accident.
You don't deserve any help at all for you have no remorse!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Belmont for support, as explained in other thread for some guy who is beating me or people like us, it's a mistake/accident. It can happen with ones mistake or without mistake (Car accident).. Some one get caught and some one don't... as example I knew many people who steal/use office supplies in the company they work...
Thank you guys for your replies..........
Hope god helps!!!
Cheers :)
You don't deserve any help at all for you have no remorse!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Belmont for support, as explained in other thread for some guy who is beating me or people like us, it's a mistake/accident. It can happen with ones mistake or without mistake (Car accident).. Some one get caught and some one don't... as example I knew many people who steal/use office supplies in the company they work...
Thank you guys for your replies..........
Hope god helps!!!
Cheers :)
tattoo amor imagens. boa tarde amor Imagens. boa tarde amor Imagens.
sc3
11-15 01:09 AM
let us not be moral police here.
Its illegal for an employer to charge for H1B. You cannot expect employee to know and enforce the law. Employers know its illegal to charge money and in this case his employer is in violation of law.
I wasn't moral policing, I was just laying out the legal stand that anybody can have under these circumstances. I am sure that the so called "Desi shop owner" is not so dumb to so flagrantly violate the law when his employee is going by the book, unless the employee is seriously gullible.
I agree it is illegal for employer to charge for H1B, and of course the employer is in violation of the law, but one needs to ascertain that the employee is not a willful accessory to that violation.
Its illegal for an employer to charge for H1B. You cannot expect employee to know and enforce the law. Employers know its illegal to charge money and in this case his employer is in violation of law.
I wasn't moral policing, I was just laying out the legal stand that anybody can have under these circumstances. I am sure that the so called "Desi shop owner" is not so dumb to so flagrantly violate the law when his employee is going by the book, unless the employee is seriously gullible.
I agree it is illegal for employer to charge for H1B, and of course the employer is in violation of the law, but one needs to ascertain that the employee is not a willful accessory to that violation.
more...
pictures Mensagens de Boa Tarde Amor

franklin
06-13 11:31 PM
You can change your signature now - no more waiting:)
Ha - good point!
There you go
Ha - good point!
There you go
dresses fotos de amor. imagens
ThinkTwice
07-13 05:42 PM
Has any one seen that the membership of IV has shot up to 17000..
Every one benefits from this site
- Benefits from the efforts of IV
- Information exchange
- Issue discussion
- Ranting to relieve stess
- Just trolling on these forums...
please contribute for the upkeep of this site and for the ongoing efforts of fighting to alleviate the troubles of EB legal immigrants
Every one benefits from this site
- Benefits from the efforts of IV
- Information exchange
- Issue discussion
- Ranting to relieve stess
- Just trolling on these forums...
please contribute for the upkeep of this site and for the ongoing efforts of fighting to alleviate the troubles of EB legal immigrants
more...
makeup Amor; imagens de amor eterno.

gsc999
09-22 06:40 PM
I have added a poll to this thread.
girlfriend Imagens de Falar Do Amor,
javadeveloper
12-31 04:22 PM
You are absolutely right, It�s nature and as you said and I quote �nature created nature which is created by nature and so on...�
And for some people to which you call �nature� they call it �God�
Just different terminology, they do the prayer of nature (for some its God) and they never judge the acts of nature (God).
I feel comfortable with these words "Nature Bless everyone" ,Not with the words like "God Bless everyone".
May be As a Hindu I'll start visualizing Shiva/Vishnu/brahma/Rama/Krishna etc.. when someone says "GOD" .For Christians they may start visualizing Jesus and Allah for Muslims.
And for some people to which you call �nature� they call it �God�
Just different terminology, they do the prayer of nature (for some its God) and they never judge the acts of nature (God).
I feel comfortable with these words "Nature Bless everyone" ,Not with the words like "God Bless everyone".
May be As a Hindu I'll start visualizing Shiva/Vishnu/brahma/Rama/Krishna etc.. when someone says "GOD" .For Christians they may start visualizing Jesus and Allah for Muslims.
hairstyles house 2011 de amor, imagens de amor amor imagens. amor imagens.
gvenkat
02-23 01:11 PM
my dear.. pretentious pseudo middle class desi...
i know ppl like you...
you wear an armani to office but still carrying curd rice and pickel for lunch...
you rejoice the success of slumDOG..with your liberal friends...with a martini glass filled with water..in hand..because ur amma told u not to drink alcohaal..;)
according to u ...we are losers because we dont like being called a DOG in 21st century...
if you want to wag ur skinny brown ass ..eveytime SlumDOG is uttered..thats ur problem..
Do you have comprehension problems? what part of my post u did not understand. I said who ever is not recognizing this achievemnt is a loser. get the chip of ur shoulder and move on.. sore loser
i know ppl like you...
you wear an armani to office but still carrying curd rice and pickel for lunch...
you rejoice the success of slumDOG..with your liberal friends...with a martini glass filled with water..in hand..because ur amma told u not to drink alcohaal..;)
according to u ...we are losers because we dont like being called a DOG in 21st century...
if you want to wag ur skinny brown ass ..eveytime SlumDOG is uttered..thats ur problem..
Do you have comprehension problems? what part of my post u did not understand. I said who ever is not recognizing this achievemnt is a loser. get the chip of ur shoulder and move on.. sore loser
rangeela
02-07 09:18 AM
I have master's degree from US and 6 years of experience
sanju
07-14 06:29 PM
ZERO


