Saturday, June 25, 2011

black and white rose drawing

images Black And White Rose Drawing black and white rose drawing. white rose drawing. lack and
  • white rose drawing. lack and



  • acecupid
    05-28 01:17 PM
    http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2009/05/opinion_0525.html





    wallpaper white rose drawing. lack and black and white rose drawing. lack and white rose drawing
  • lack and white rose drawing



  • gk_2000
    04-19 03:45 PM
    Would this be a good time to launch email/meeting campaign on Lofgren? Since she is on the defensive





    black and white rose drawing. white rose drawing. lack and
  • white rose drawing. lack and



  • unseenguy
    07-04 11:25 PM
    Incorrect.

    You have to register the birth with the consulate (to get an Indian birth certificate) within a year using this form (see part II) (http://www.cgisf.org/visa/misc.pdf), following which you should be able to get an Indian passport. The USA will not issue a visa on this passport since it considers the child to be a US citizen. However, US policy in this regard does not matter if the child never travels to the US.

    WTF? US will decide which country's citizen is our biological child?





    2011 lack and white rose drawing black and white rose drawing. lack and white rose drawing. -white-rose-drawing.html
  • lack and white rose drawing. -white-rose-drawing.html



  • digital2k
    07-16 11:12 PM
    :)



    more...


    black and white rose drawing. lack and white rose drawing
  • lack and white rose drawing



  • chanduv23
    08-04 09:35 AM
    o.k...I hope you are correct. but how do you explain this ..my friend with a PD in 2004 EB3 had submitted incomplete medicals for his wife as they were expecting a addition in the family ..they submitted during the fiasco with RD in july / aug 2007 ..however no RFE's so far ?? (TSC shows processing dates in end aug 2007 ..which could mean that they are processing sept cases )

    Same with one of my friend - his PD is EB3 2005 India - he never received his FP as yet and is just planning to wait it out. Gets his EAd and Ap renewed regularly.





    black and white rose drawing. lack and white rose tattoo.
  • lack and white rose tattoo.



  • Refugee_New
    05-02 11:50 AM
    Folks...cannot wait...any options left....
    Boring....india is better it looks....waiting for GC then Citizenship...is going to be a hell....inflation is high....

    Anand

    EB3 India with 2005 PD? I think you should seriousely consider other options.

    EB2 with Feb 2002 PD, i am thinking of quitting the racce.



    more...


    black and white rose drawing. lack and white rose drawings
  • lack and white rose drawings



  • funny
    09-22 02:49 PM
    BUMP... Lets start calling folks...Don't put this away....Take 20 minutesof your time and call...Your are only helping yourslef by calling those law makers....They don't care if the bill doesn't pass





    2010 white rose drawing. lack and black and white rose drawing. Black And White Rose Drawing
  • Black And White Rose Drawing



  • bskrishna
    05-21 12:57 PM
    I can also see only April dates...



    more...


    black and white rose drawing. lack and white rose drawing. and white rose drawing; and white rose drawing
  • lack and white rose drawing. and white rose drawing; and white rose drawing



  • gcseeker2002
    12-19 01:45 PM
    You will also see "Approval notice sent". It means the card is on the way to your mailbox.

    I feel for all of you whose EAD is not yet receive. When my EAD was pending for more than 90 days, I wrote an email to the Ombudsman. I don't know if it helped or not. I just got RFE notice 4 days after sending the email. After replying to the RFE (photos), I got my EAD with no problems.
    When does the "Approval notice sent" status appear, it is about 7 days since I got the production ordered.





    hair lack and white rose drawing. -white-rose-drawing.html black and white rose drawing. white rose drawing. lack and white rose drawing.
  • white rose drawing. lack and white rose drawing.



  • gk_2000
    06-29 11:01 PM
    This is so obvious even to the most foolish of fools. What are they thinking?

    Perhaps there is something more to it. Nothing ever is so blatantly "obvious". Or maybe it is just my optimistic side



    more...


    black and white rose drawing. lack and white rose drawing.
  • lack and white rose drawing.



  • adhantari
    07-30 04:49 PM
    Let the BS(brain storming) begin......................:D





    hot lack and white rose drawing black and white rose drawing. lack and white rose clip art
  • lack and white rose clip art



  • javadeveloper
    12-31 04:34 PM
    I feel comfortable with these words "Nature Bless everyone" ,Not with the words like "God Bless everyone".

    May be As a Hindu I'll start visualizing Shiva/Vishnu/brahma/Rama/Krishna etc.. when someone says "GOD" .For Christians they may start visualizing Jesus and Allah for Muslims.

    Here are the Google's Image search results for

    nature(http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=nature&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2)

    god(http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=GOD&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2)



    more...


    house Black And White Lion Drawing. black and white rose drawing. and white rose drawing.
  • and white rose drawing.



  • tertip
    10-24 06:39 PM
    Shimul 99,
    When did you report for your biometrics (FP)? I'm also a 7/2 filer and my FP is scheduled for 11/3. Just wanted to see how fast an approval could be given after a FP. I hope more of us will get lucky like you.





    tattoo lack and white rose tattoo. black and white rose drawing. into my lack and white
  • into my lack and white



  • thankgod
    06-03 12:15 PM
    There are lot of things I understand about america. One of them is america has lot of non-senses among many sensible things.

    Then why do you want to stay here. Just move out.



    more...


    pictures lack and white rose drawings black and white rose drawing. Rose Tattoo Drawings
  • Rose Tattoo Drawings



  • uma78
    11-17 12:04 PM
    Look like some blood sucking A$$H0l* desi employer gave me red with the comment "Screw You".
    I am glad my posting did work.

    Hello Junky,

    sorry to hear that someone has given you a red. I have a question, how would one know if someone had given red? It cannot see it. Thank you in advance.

    Uma





    dresses lack and white rose clip art black and white rose drawing. lack and white drawings
  • lack and white drawings



  • am4gc
    10-11 01:37 PM
    Nov 2006 Employ-ment-Based
    All CHINA-INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES
    1st C C C C C
    2nd C 15APR05 01JAN03 C C
    3rd 01JUL02 01JUL02 22APR01 08MAY01 01JUL02
    Schedule
    A
    Workers 01OCT05 01OCT05 01OCT05 01OCT05 01OCT05
    Other
    Workers 01MAY01 01MAY01 01MAY01 01MAY01 01MAY01
    4th C C C C C
    Certain Religious Workers C C C C C
    5th C C C C C
    Targeted Employ-ment Areas/
    Regional Centers C C C C C



    more...


    makeup lack and white rose drawing. and white rose drawing; and white rose drawing black and white rose drawing. Black And White Lion Drawing.
  • Black And White Lion Drawing.



  • siravi
    10-13 10:12 AM
    I was glad I made it even if I was late. The local chapter is no more nebulous entity in my mind. Good to see you all.

    PS: My only gripe: laborchic turned out to far from a "chic". What a letdown ;-)

    Well - now I understand why you were there :)

    Helllooooo!
    Jokes aside, I agree, it was a good meet.
    As I said earlier, it was encouraging to see interested, motivated folks join the party. I enjoyed meeting with all, and was good to have some honest exchange about IV related questions, clarification of its goals, etc. Nice!
    Glad you joined the fun, frankie. Hey, labochic! that was some speech--do you have a copy? :D





    girlfriend into my lack and white black and white rose drawing. Black And White Rose Drawing
  • Black And White Rose Drawing



  • angelfire76
    01-15 03:03 PM
    I wonder whether proper first aid was given to the person.

    People do normally survive gunshots to leg!!

    You bleed to death especially if an artery is severed. Remember Sean Taylor of the Washington Redskins? :rolleyes:





    hairstyles lack and white rose drawing. black and white rose drawing. I was drawing myself.
  • I was drawing myself.



  • Munna Bhai
    08-15 07:49 PM
    There are limits to everything - and to worries too. Of course you don't want to be taking meaningless risks, but to live like a chicken is not an option either. But this is more philosophical, here is my question.

    USCIS may send RFEs for whatever and whoever they think it's reasonable. They can investigate and reinvestigate and GC holders and citizens, it's their job. Now tell me. How many you know of GC holders who got denied their citizenships because they just threw away their W2s? How many GCs were actually revoked and people were deported because USCIS investigated company and found out that most of the employees were H1b?

    Here is case of my cousin, he had his GC for many years, his wife and kids got citizenships. He didn't because he didn't accrue his 5 years in the US. He felt that he would be more successful in his home country. So he had business over there and was traveling back and forth to/from US. Once, at airport the immigration officer asked why he was traveling so much? He honestly answered "i'm doing business abroad". What do you think? INS officer initiated investigation and put him on deportation. Reason? "Absence of immigration intent!!!!". The case was quickly dismissed by immigration judge. My cousin was telling me how angry the judge was at prosecutors, he told them not to waste tax money like this anymore. So... what would be the right choice for him? Taking risk and making money (now he has a $1M house in LA) or be "careful" and live in some crappy hollywood apartment until his citizenship?


    Very well answered Bestia, I would live like a loin then like chicken, enough of this life...EAD,AC21 is enough for me.





    makemygc
    07-06 10:20 AM
    Hey guys,
    I have a question to all of you...

    AILA prepares the lawsuit and some (probably most) of the lawyers are supporting that.

    For several days I keep hearing that WHEN you file (in July) is not important and I am wondering how that could be true...
    I understand that the people who filed on July 2nd are beneficiaries of this but in my mind, everybody who files after falls under a different category because technically they would file after the revised bulletin was announced therefore have no argument. I understand that everybody else prepared (legal fees, medical exam and so on) and they are affected even if they didn't file but I am wondering how that can be justification enough after the dates (retrogression) were announced.

    I am trying to understand why they say that it does not matter when you file. They need more people to back this up or is just so they can justify billing you for their work...

    Is just scary, how many people play with our hopes and I need to understand if this is just to serve somebody's interests or it is what it is .

    Please post your 2 cents ...
    Thanks !

    AILA has expanded the definition of the plaintiff to cover all the july filings but it does not mean that you will be beneficiary if you have just filed in July. You either have to be a plaintiff or member of the class action (if judge allows). That also does not guarantee that you will get the benefit if lawsuit is won. As per AILF, only limited number of visa will be made available upon winning the lawsuit and that will cover only people who filed early in July. All depends upon number of visa made available, number of applications filed and out of those how many are part of class action lawsuit.

    See this excerpts from immigration-law:-
    The AILF is currently developing a lawsuit against the USCIS and the DOS. As reported earlier, apparently the AILF has been successful in finding the potential plaintiffs for the lawsuit. The plaintiffs will automatically become members of the class in the class action who will get the relief if they win in the lawsuit. The details of the relief this lawsuit is pursuing are articulated in the AILF's Visa Bulletin Lawsuit FAQ. For the summary, please click here.
    The lawsuit team lawyers are still developing the strategies and details of the members of the class this lawsuit will cover who are not members of the plaintiffs. As they move along, the details can be changed, but according to the FAQ, membership of the class would require filing of EB I-485 applications in July 2007. Accordingly, those who fail to file EB I-485 applications are likely not included in the membership and will not be able to receive the fruits of the litigation, once the class wins in the litigation. Relevant to the issue of when the EB I-485 should be filed to receive the benefit as a class member is the number of July visa numbers which will be made available to the members of the winning class of the lawsuit. Obviously, the visa numbers will be limited in numbers. The members of the class will have to compete each other for the numbers. According to the FAQ, the number will be taken under the principle First In First Out bases. Accordingly, the earlier his/her EB I-485 is filed, the better the chance of getting the number before they are exhausted. It appears that those who fail to get the numbers are likely to be left out of any benefits of the litigation.
    It thus appears that some people may want to file the EB I-485 applications with the full knowledge that the applications will be rejected and returned by the USCIS, just to become a member of the class of this lawsuit. Consdering the fact that some visa numbers may become available in October 2007 for certain people, they may be less desperate and eager in seeking membership of the class of the lawsuite. While, the nationals of ovesubscribed countries such as India, China, Mexico, and Philippines will need the fruits of this litigation much more desperately than the people from other countries. Additionally, EB-3 people may have such need more than EB-1 or EB-2 since when new visa numbers become available in October, the EB-3 numbers are likely more oversubscribed than EB-1 and EB-2. Lastly, the lower the priority date is, the more they will need the fruit of the litigation as the higher priority date applicants will have a better chance to get their priority date becoming current in October or soon thereafter. These variants should give a guide to the people to determine whether or not they should file EB I-485 applications to become a member of the class.
    However, these factors alone should not be considered absolute determinants in deciding whether they should file the EB I-485 applications in July. The FAQ indicates that the downside of becoming a member of the class by filing EB I-485 applications in July is potential extensive and in-depth scrutiny of the cases by the USCIS to weed out the applicants on the ground of ineligibility of I-485 applications. Accordingly, people with some potential issues of whatever nature may be considered poor candidates for the membership of the class. The straight forward case should be considerred a better candidate for filing EB I-485 applications in July, while those with some potential wrinkes in the case may stay away from filing the application in July.
    For the foregoing reasons, people should seek assessment of one's case by legal counsel for appropriateness of filing EB I-485 now and becoming a potential member of the class of the lawsuit. It is absolutely no and no to jump into filing the applications without the appropriate legal counsel.





    sparklinks
    07-23 08:35 AM
    One unconfirmed report indicates that NSC alone received 8000 by Fedex alone on July 2, 2007. It appears that people should be prepared for the potential delays in receipt notices for post-July 2 receipt notices.