de2002
04-07 02:34 PM
I dont know why whenever someone pull this post everone will read. "Hope" is the only attracting force behind it. As long as "Hope" exists we all will be participate in this game......
Be positive we will also have a day); I wish it to be happen by this year.
Be positive we will also have a day); I wish it to be happen by this year.
wallpaper 2010. rad pitt fat. rad
snathan
03-10 10:35 AM
We all are working and in this economy everyone is worried about losing job if they don't go to work. I have two little kids and I work full time. I already used the vacation that I got for this year, it because of kids being sick one after the other and need to be off again next month for loss of pay for a kid's surgery. I know its just two more days and might result in something positive but I can't take a chance of losing my job and then don't have a job when it�s time for my 485 to be approved resulting in denial.
I will donate money but unfortunately, I can't come for the advocacy day. It is a sticky situation for many.
People who cannot attend personally...should contribute in other ways.
I will donate money but unfortunately, I can't come for the advocacy day. It is a sticky situation for many.
People who cannot attend personally...should contribute in other ways.
priderock
05-14 11:46 AM
Big corporations do a very good job in accommodating minorities and racial diversity. We had number of special classes to understand Indian culture when we started outsourcing. Some companies have diversity councils and they meet regularly to discuss issues or topics of interest.
I agree with some one's suggestion here that cosmopolitan cities are better than interior places where they don't see many people from other countries.
Many of my colleagues like Indian food but I will be selective in what I eat at my desk. As much as I like it, I Don't bring spicy Biryani to work.
I agree with some one's suggestion here that cosmopolitan cities are better than interior places where they don't see many people from other countries.
Many of my colleagues like Indian food but I will be selective in what I eat at my desk. As much as I like it, I Don't bring spicy Biryani to work.
2011 Brad Pitt Films · Brad Pitt
bijualex29
05-11 02:36 PM
The bill also mentions that the greencard process starts after several years they being in USA they will not be interfering in EB visa catogories. There catagories are different.
I see this form so pesimistic that any bill pass in senate you will have complaint.
As per my talk to Mike Dewine's immigration fellow Bill, I raise this concern, there greencard process will be backlogs for several years, not yours. Also president make it very clear that the people who came to USA illegally have to wait for there turn and will process the application after all the legal people get there green card.
Right now this is the only deal in our plate.
I see this form so pesimistic that any bill pass in senate you will have complaint.
As per my talk to Mike Dewine's immigration fellow Bill, I raise this concern, there greencard process will be backlogs for several years, not yours. Also president make it very clear that the people who came to USA illegally have to wait for there turn and will process the application after all the legal people get there green card.
Right now this is the only deal in our plate.
more...
snathan
08-10 10:37 PM
Dont know if is authentic
Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Priority Dates Progress - September Visa Bulletin Announced! (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/166/1/)
But the DOS/USCIS bulletin still shows only the Aug dates
Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Priority Dates Progress - September Visa Bulletin Announced! (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/166/1/)
But the DOS/USCIS bulletin still shows only the Aug dates
ravise
08-04 04:29 PM
I thought u quoted from last month or previous. It is july 2008 bulliten.
Hope fully some thing good will hapen for sep'09
Hope fully some thing good will hapen for sep'09
more...
mariner5555
09-20 09:21 AM
o.k.. just to divert the topic ..2 questions
1) when do you think EB3 india will reach mar 2004
2) how to apply for ssn after getting EAD ...my wife was on h-4 before ..Thanks
1) when do you think EB3 india will reach mar 2004
2) how to apply for ssn after getting EAD ...my wife was on h-4 before ..Thanks
2010 Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
paskal
12-17 03:22 PM
I believe congratulations are in order if I am not mistaken.
Congrats! nashorn for your approved EB1
Good luck.
if this true congratulations are in order!
it's great...enjoy it! :)
Congrats! nashorn for your approved EB1
Good luck.
if this true congratulations are in order!
it's great...enjoy it! :)
more...
amitjoey
11-08 04:32 PM
Hindus could be anywhere in the world, not just India. Being a Hindu does not automatically mean you are an Indian. You could be a citizen of any country. So it does not establish the notion that it is an India centric website.
Just like all Muslims are not from Saudi Arabia. They are in 100's of different countres and citizens of diverse nations from UK and Malaysia to Australia and Germany. Christians could be from Europe, Australia and India or the African continent or China and other parts of Asia. I personally know Hindus that are from Fiji, Trinidad, Singapore, Malaysia, Sweden, UK, Canada and they are not Indian citizens.
Moreover, Diwali is for everybody, Just like X'MAS is. You can be an American and be a Hindu. So There is no question of IV getting targetted as India-centric or Indian issues-specific website.
Just like all Muslims are not from Saudi Arabia. They are in 100's of different countres and citizens of diverse nations from UK and Malaysia to Australia and Germany. Christians could be from Europe, Australia and India or the African continent or China and other parts of Asia. I personally know Hindus that are from Fiji, Trinidad, Singapore, Malaysia, Sweden, UK, Canada and they are not Indian citizens.
Moreover, Diwali is for everybody, Just like X'MAS is. You can be an American and be a Hindu. So There is no question of IV getting targetted as India-centric or Indian issues-specific website.
hair BRAD Pitt is getting
raj1998
05-06 10:38 AM
I don't think USCIS takes into consideration whether the MS is full time / Part time / distance learning. On the degree certificates no University mention's if the program was full time or online. Also i don't think USCIS goes by the reputation of university. As far as Accreditation is concerned please check with education evaluators they might be of help but then again I don't think USCIS looks for accredited programs. I say so because there are lot of local schools which are not accredited but have good reputations locally.
As far as career growth is concerned after MS that's a separate topic altogether..
As far as career growth is concerned after MS that's a separate topic altogether..
more...
ksrk
01-15 06:03 PM
Note that when you call Customer Support, they recognize Receive Date what you see in your online status as "...your case was received on...", which may be quite different than RD on your receipt. [/QUOTE]
Yes, I agree - my experience has been the same. The customer service representative insisted the receive date was whatever showed up in the online status, even though it was ~45 days after the receipt date printed on my receipt notice.
Btw, I have a question about background/namecheck. I remember reading someplace (official) that fingerprints are valid for a period of 15 months. Now imagine this - at the end of that period, you are fingerprinted again, and while the background/namecheck is in progress the "annual lottery" period opens up in Jul/Aug/Sept. Is that file skipped again since background check is pending?
Regardless of what laws USCIS vouches for, I believe this is what happened during last year "lottery season" in Aug/Sept. My background check was completed and entered in the system mid-Aug., while the USCIS ran out of visa numbers a week or two later.
Yes, I agree - my experience has been the same. The customer service representative insisted the receive date was whatever showed up in the online status, even though it was ~45 days after the receipt date printed on my receipt notice.
Btw, I have a question about background/namecheck. I remember reading someplace (official) that fingerprints are valid for a period of 15 months. Now imagine this - at the end of that period, you are fingerprinted again, and while the background/namecheck is in progress the "annual lottery" period opens up in Jul/Aug/Sept. Is that file skipped again since background check is pending?
Regardless of what laws USCIS vouches for, I believe this is what happened during last year "lottery season" in Aug/Sept. My background check was completed and entered in the system mid-Aug., while the USCIS ran out of visa numbers a week or two later.
hot Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Macaca
10-06 09:35 AM
Macaca, don't get me started on your name
Dr Ona stands out
I wish they hadn't closed the blog, I wanted to post on there. I don't see any posts on the link you have provided for the H2B blog on WSJ. Am I looking in the right place?
No one commented at this H2B blog. This blog appeared without an article as compared to the other which had an article + a blog. BTW, WSJ has more articles on H2B then on EB GC issues.
Some blogs come and go like immigration bills on the Hill. Have writeups for all occasions.
Mercury News blog (http://www.mercurynews.com/politics/ci_7091661#recent_comm) is still open. Blog your issues/opinions; needs account. Keep in mind that Mercury News has published EB GC articles but more articles won't hurt!
Dr Ona stands out
I wish they hadn't closed the blog, I wanted to post on there. I don't see any posts on the link you have provided for the H2B blog on WSJ. Am I looking in the right place?
No one commented at this H2B blog. This blog appeared without an article as compared to the other which had an article + a blog. BTW, WSJ has more articles on H2B then on EB GC issues.
Some blogs come and go like immigration bills on the Hill. Have writeups for all occasions.
Mercury News blog (http://www.mercurynews.com/politics/ci_7091661#recent_comm) is still open. Blog your issues/opinions; needs account. Keep in mind that Mercury News has published EB GC articles but more articles won't hurt!
more...
house rad pitt wallpapers hd. rad
ragz4u
04-03 12:40 PM
We are working really hard to get our amendments in. Please understand, we are not doing this for fun. We are into this just like you for our green cards. It would really help if we get support instead of having to answer the same questions over and over
To emphasize again
We are trying to get our amendments in the bill. It is not an easy task considering that the senators have achieved a fine balance behind the doors and are unwilling to be the ones to break it. But again, we are going full steam with this as it means as much to us as to you. And remember, we are a voluntary non-profit organization. Before you start doubting anyone here, remember, there is no gain for us doing this.
I am not sure if this satisfies everyone, but WE ARE WORKING ON THE AMENDMENTS CURRENTLY.
To emphasize again
We are trying to get our amendments in the bill. It is not an easy task considering that the senators have achieved a fine balance behind the doors and are unwilling to be the ones to break it. But again, we are going full steam with this as it means as much to us as to you. And remember, we are a voluntary non-profit organization. Before you start doubting anyone here, remember, there is no gain for us doing this.
I am not sure if this satisfies everyone, but WE ARE WORKING ON THE AMENDMENTS CURRENTLY.
tattoo Angelina Jolie amp; Brad Pitt To
belmontboy
05-01 09:36 PM
If all members of this community pay 100 grand , we can buy a country in africa and build our own country!!
This could be good substitute for buying houses here worth 500-1000k$
What do u think!?:D
don't we have our own country already?:D
This could be good substitute for buying houses here worth 500-1000k$
What do u think!?:D
don't we have our own country already?:D
more...
pictures ADMIN. Angelina
Humhongekamyab
01-15 03:07 PM
I went through the Federal Firearm Law and here is what I found:
(d) It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person�
(5) who, being an alien�
(A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or
(B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(26)));
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(y) Provisions Relating to Aliens Admitted Under Nonimmigrant Visas.�
(1) Definitions.� In this subsection�
(A) the term �alien� has the same meaning as in section 101(a)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(3)); and
(B) the term �nonimmigrant visa� has the same meaning as in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(26)).
(2) EXCEPTIONS: Subsections (d)(5)(B), (g)(5)(B), and(s)(3)(B)(v)(II) do not apply to any alien who has been lawfully admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa, if that alien is:
(A) admitted to the United States for lawful hunting or sporting purposes or is in possession of a hunting license or permit lawfully issued in the United States;
(B) an official representative of a foreign government who is:
(i) accredited to the United States Government or the Government's mission to an international organization having its headquarters in the United States;or
(ii) en route to or from another country to which that alien is accredited;
101(a)(3) The term "alien" means any person not a citizen or national of the United States.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
101(a)(26) The term "nonimmigrant visa" means a visa properly issued to an alien as an eligible nonimmigrant by a competent officer as provided in this Act.
(d) It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person�
(5) who, being an alien�
(A) is illegally or unlawfully in the United States; or
(B) except as provided in subsection (y)(2), has been admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa (as that term is defined in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(26)));
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(y) Provisions Relating to Aliens Admitted Under Nonimmigrant Visas.�
(1) Definitions.� In this subsection�
(A) the term �alien� has the same meaning as in section 101(a)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(3)); and
(B) the term �nonimmigrant visa� has the same meaning as in section 101(a)(26) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(26)).
(2) EXCEPTIONS: Subsections (d)(5)(B), (g)(5)(B), and(s)(3)(B)(v)(II) do not apply to any alien who has been lawfully admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa, if that alien is:
(A) admitted to the United States for lawful hunting or sporting purposes or is in possession of a hunting license or permit lawfully issued in the United States;
(B) an official representative of a foreign government who is:
(i) accredited to the United States Government or the Government's mission to an international organization having its headquarters in the United States;or
(ii) en route to or from another country to which that alien is accredited;
101(a)(3) The term "alien" means any person not a citizen or national of the United States.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
101(a)(26) The term "nonimmigrant visa" means a visa properly issued to an alien as an eligible nonimmigrant by a competent officer as provided in this Act.
dresses rad pitt wallpapers 2010. rad
aadimanav
08-22 02:27 PM
Yes I have receipt the Receipt. Reached the 485 on July 2, 07. Finger Printing notice already receipt.. due in first week Sep. You can check online status here:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
What is ur priority date
....The online status says 485 received and pending." means?
Did you apply 485 in August 07 and already your status is showing pending? Did you receive a receipt notice?
Please enlighten ?
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
What is ur priority date
....The online status says 485 received and pending." means?
Did you apply 485 in August 07 and already your status is showing pending? Did you receive a receipt notice?
Please enlighten ?
more...
makeup Brad Pitt turns 47
learning01
06-13 03:59 PM
NOTE: Go there, log in with your hotmail or msn account. Go to bottom and Edit Settings. You can give a display name. I choose 'newMFpilgrim'. Your email is not displayed. Go there now and participate.
This is what I posted over there are at:
MSNBC message boards>Code of Conduct>Gut Check America>Employment Based (EB) Skilled Immigration Applicants board: (http://boards.msn.com/MSNBCboards/thread.aspx?boardid=1042&threadid=314286)
Since the beginning of this century, USA has been a leader in innovation, technology and products & services. In contrast, there is total inefficiency and red tape in government departments dealing with immigration (is it because '?them').
The immigration issues revolve around the DOL, UCCIS and DOS etc. They should grow and mature, showing efficiency and productivity. For that a new mindset is needed fortified with human resources and budget appropriations. My labor clearance was stuck in SWAs and backlog centers for 3 years. I talked to the SWA officer in charge in my state of CO. He said, this is federal work and there is no money appropriated.
Here is the showcase of how the USCIS works on legal ALIENS(from reliable Ombudsman report):
FBI Namecheck status (pg. 37 of the report)
As of May 2007, USCIS reported a staggering 329,160 FBI name check cases pending, with approximately 64 percent (211,341) of those cases pending more than 90 days and approximately 32 percent (106,738) pending more than one year. While the percentages of long-pending cases compared to last year are similar, the absolute numbers have increased. There are now 93,358 more cases pending the name check than last year. Perhaps most disturbing, there are 31,144 FBI name check cases pending more than 33 months as compared to 21,570 last year – over a 44 percent increase in the number of cases pending more than 33 months.
It is easy to see how border fence, employment verification, Border Control, DOL, FBI, USCIS will TOTALLY fail when you bring in 12 to 20 mil. I see no hope, eihter for anybody. No wonder, many are shouting at the top of their voices voicing strong objection.
USCIS Ombudsman Annual Report 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf)
This is what I posted over there are at:
MSNBC message boards>Code of Conduct>Gut Check America>Employment Based (EB) Skilled Immigration Applicants board: (http://boards.msn.com/MSNBCboards/thread.aspx?boardid=1042&threadid=314286)
Since the beginning of this century, USA has been a leader in innovation, technology and products & services. In contrast, there is total inefficiency and red tape in government departments dealing with immigration (is it because '?them').
The immigration issues revolve around the DOL, UCCIS and DOS etc. They should grow and mature, showing efficiency and productivity. For that a new mindset is needed fortified with human resources and budget appropriations. My labor clearance was stuck in SWAs and backlog centers for 3 years. I talked to the SWA officer in charge in my state of CO. He said, this is federal work and there is no money appropriated.
Here is the showcase of how the USCIS works on legal ALIENS(from reliable Ombudsman report):
FBI Namecheck status (pg. 37 of the report)
As of May 2007, USCIS reported a staggering 329,160 FBI name check cases pending, with approximately 64 percent (211,341) of those cases pending more than 90 days and approximately 32 percent (106,738) pending more than one year. While the percentages of long-pending cases compared to last year are similar, the absolute numbers have increased. There are now 93,358 more cases pending the name check than last year. Perhaps most disturbing, there are 31,144 FBI name check cases pending more than 33 months as compared to 21,570 last year – over a 44 percent increase in the number of cases pending more than 33 months.
It is easy to see how border fence, employment verification, Border Control, DOL, FBI, USCIS will TOTALLY fail when you bring in 12 to 20 mil. I see no hope, eihter for anybody. No wonder, many are shouting at the top of their voices voicing strong objection.
USCIS Ombudsman Annual Report 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf)
girlfriend Brad Pitt drinking
snathan
03-15 10:29 PM
I am just wondering why in the world has someone done this stupid things... and suffer like this.
hairstyles rad pitt hairstyles 2010,
GC_Optimist
08-31 08:13 AM
Is it possible to get Drivers license extended based on 485 receipts and EAD card. ?
dummgelauft
03-17 11:35 AM
Call yourself a shoplifter, but you are really a petty criminal. You have yourself proved so by pleading guilty.
I am surprised that you have not been deported. It people like you who bring a bad name to the whole Indian immigrant community.
Far as I am concerned, unless you hae situation of life and death, you must not steal. The only other scenario, where theft could be pardoned is if you are out of work, have no money, have no friends who would help you, have been turned out by the local soup kitchen and the food bank, and have starving children at home and you decide to pich a loaf of brad from a store
Other than that, no excuse.
I am surprised that you have not been deported. It people like you who bring a bad name to the whole Indian immigrant community.
Far as I am concerned, unless you hae situation of life and death, you must not steal. The only other scenario, where theft could be pardoned is if you are out of work, have no money, have no friends who would help you, have been turned out by the local soup kitchen and the food bank, and have starving children at home and you decide to pich a loaf of brad from a store
Other than that, no excuse.
ras
03-18 01:23 PM
I am following from the start of the original post. This was a post by a new member who appears to create rift among the EB2 or EB3. The reason I believe is he just want to incite in such a way that few other folks will respond and keep the thread floating. Later few other posts by himself were created with different ids. just observe the trend and you will notice it.
So folks dont respond any more and this rift creation will die down.
So folks dont respond any more and this rift creation will die down.


