gsc999
11-09 05:12 PM
Nancy Pelosi has long talked about her first 100 hour agenda and immigration is not on it. It would be amazing to see any immigration talk in lame-duck session.
Although, it would be a good start because both parties agree on it but I don't think the strategic think-tank in either party will rush to do that before seizing each other's deeper 2008 Presidential agenda.
Lets chalk out a strategy for next year, which is the Chinese year of the PIG.
Although, it would be a good start because both parties agree on it but I don't think the strategic think-tank in either party will rush to do that before seizing each other's deeper 2008 Presidential agenda.
Lets chalk out a strategy for next year, which is the Chinese year of the PIG.
wallpaper celtic star tattoo
mahendra_t
07-19 01:44 PM
Was your chack got cashed or not ?
PD -Jan 06, EB2
I-140 Approved
I-485 - Filed on July 2, NSC Received by R.Mitchell @ 9.01 a.m.
Checks not cashed until today (07/19/07 10:00 a.m.)
PD -Jan 06, EB2
I-140 Approved
I-485 - Filed on July 2, NSC Received by R.Mitchell @ 9.01 a.m.
Checks not cashed until today (07/19/07 10:00 a.m.)
jgh_res
04-15 06:55 PM
Sorry to hear abt your situation. But buy some insurance either thru COBRA or just generally. Dont go to emergency room without insurance. Not a wise idea.
The last thing you want to worry abt is medical insurance.
I know couple of states like atlanta & texas with out having insurance also they will admitted the pregnent people.
In atlanta
Link
http://www.gradyhealthsystem.org/Misc/ContactUs.asp
Ask them if they have any chain system or else you can go for atlanta (That is the worst situation.) I know they charge only very less amount..... Please let me know if you need any thing else.
The last thing you want to worry abt is medical insurance.
I know couple of states like atlanta & texas with out having insurance also they will admitted the pregnent people.
In atlanta
Link
http://www.gradyhealthsystem.org/Misc/ContactUs.asp
Ask them if they have any chain system or else you can go for atlanta (That is the worst situation.) I know they charge only very less amount..... Please let me know if you need any thing else.
2011 Designs for Celtic Tattoo
vpgreencard
07-30 09:49 PM
Please don't start these kind of useless thread
more...
gk_2000
04-21 02:49 PM
gk_2000,
no need to stop laughing....ur loving kids will be laughing more loud than yours in future, when you become old.
if you have no parents...or no good parents...please don't post stupid comments.
i know, all honest people will support this.
this is not new...i saw a website for this....which was signed by 100's 1000's people...could not find it now.
See, I respect your cause and support you. But what you are saying here is just your "opinion".
As a rule I never attack anyone's opinions, as long as they dont try to masquerade as facts
no need to stop laughing....ur loving kids will be laughing more loud than yours in future, when you become old.
if you have no parents...or no good parents...please don't post stupid comments.
i know, all honest people will support this.
this is not new...i saw a website for this....which was signed by 100's 1000's people...could not find it now.
See, I respect your cause and support you. But what you are saying here is just your "opinion".
As a rule I never attack anyone's opinions, as long as they dont try to masquerade as facts
vinodp1978
06-28 04:30 PM
my labor has to be pending 365 days or have an 140 approved to extend. so if pp goes away for 140 then my only option to stay in status is EAD. Also I am not in IT so patni,tcs etc...is out of question.
more...
mps
06-23 05:36 PM
My EAD is set to expire Oct 8th 2008.
So I applied for renewal on Jun 16th via USPS express overnight mail to Texas.
I live in Pennsylvania so had to post it to TEXAS.
USCIS already cashed the check and sent me a receipt notice!
Seriously that was ultra fast.
Since they recently announced about 2 year EADs which will be issued from Jun 30 onwards, I am concerned that the fact that they cashed the check so fast, do you think they will also give me a EAD fast, that too before Jun 30th ? If they do will that be valid for one year or 2 years? If they wait for issuing, and if that happens after Jun 30, will that be a 2 year or a 1 year one?
Feel free to comment.
Texas center is working at good speed on AP and EADs. My AP was approved in 10 days. However Texas center mailed it to my attorney office instead of my home address. :D
So I applied for renewal on Jun 16th via USPS express overnight mail to Texas.
I live in Pennsylvania so had to post it to TEXAS.
USCIS already cashed the check and sent me a receipt notice!
Seriously that was ultra fast.
Since they recently announced about 2 year EADs which will be issued from Jun 30 onwards, I am concerned that the fact that they cashed the check so fast, do you think they will also give me a EAD fast, that too before Jun 30th ? If they do will that be valid for one year or 2 years? If they wait for issuing, and if that happens after Jun 30, will that be a 2 year or a 1 year one?
Feel free to comment.
Texas center is working at good speed on AP and EADs. My AP was approved in 10 days. However Texas center mailed it to my attorney office instead of my home address. :D
2010 celtic tattoos,
ianlock
09-18 10:14 AM
i just read on another forum, that about 70,000 visa's come up for the new fiscal year which starts 1st october, so it might take a couple of months to see any movement, but it will happen, as they have got to wait and see and get a better feel for how many filers there were for july/augest, as they havent processed them all yet, then we will see something happen. so lets wait and see what the Nov bullitin says, and if the rally had any kind of effect.
more...

vik_tx
05-16 12:24 PM
now ..confirmed with two immigration attorneys.. this ruling goes into effect tomorrow.. they are all scrambling to file i140s on the last day!(today)
does any one have membership to the aila website.. I am curious to see whats posted behind the below link on the site..
Just Posted
DOL Final Rule on Substitutions and Other Labor Certification Issues
http://aila.org
does any one have membership to the aila website.. I am curious to see whats posted behind the below link on the site..
Just Posted
DOL Final Rule on Substitutions and Other Labor Certification Issues
http://aila.org
hair celtic tattoos designs ocean
franklin
09-21 12:48 AM
i really appreciate and applaud what you and other members of immigration voice and other pro-imigration groups have done but for personal reasons i believe that fighting the congress is a losing battle and i sincerely doubt if we'll have any pro-immigration bill passed before the 2008 presidential election and when the new president comes this will fall att the bottom of his/her agenda. Look at Bush's tenure he's promised pro-immigration measures since 2004 and squat has happened. The issue is that there a lot of anti- legal and illegal immigration activists and congress members who will make sure nothing goes thru the senate or the house.
I respect your right to say this. You must respect my right to say "if you do nothing, nothing will happen"
I respect your right to say this. You must respect my right to say "if you do nothing, nothing will happen"
more...
maine_gc
05-21 03:44 PM
My I140 is pending at TSC from Apr 2007. No RFE. Called the CS and opened an SR in jan 08 and i got the standard reply. My Attorney opened another SR in May. Hoping to get some information on my case from TSC this time
I think all these processing times are unreal and who knows how they process these cases (may be GOD)
I think all these processing times are unreal and who knows how they process these cases (may be GOD)
hot tattoo celtic cross.
vivache
09-25 07:13 PM
I agree with both the ideas.
In fact the idea of the banner with 'Waiting for X years' is fantastic ..
That would be an amazing sight where everyone holds placards that say since when they have been waiting.
If it's even 400 people .. we have 400 people saying look we've been waiting since 5,7 or 9 years.
It's also important to get in heavyweights like either local folks like Google HR head or any public face. Google has always supported the Immigration issues .. since they have problems because they couldn't hire folks when the h1 lottery happenned.
In fact the idea of the banner with 'Waiting for X years' is fantastic ..
That would be an amazing sight where everyone holds placards that say since when they have been waiting.
If it's even 400 people .. we have 400 people saying look we've been waiting since 5,7 or 9 years.
It's also important to get in heavyweights like either local folks like Google HR head or any public face. Google has always supported the Immigration issues .. since they have problems because they couldn't hire folks when the h1 lottery happenned.
more...
house celtic tattoo.jpg
sdudeja
02-06 07:03 AM
Sorry to hear that. I am just making a point that my attorney told me that if you are on EAD with AC 21 and your 485 is denied for some reason then you are out of status that made me change my mind from using AC21.
tattoo hot Celtic Tattoo Art » celtic
InTheMoment
08-15 04:23 PM
If you do not get an Infopass appt. walk in ...as it is an emergency (you amy loose your job) ! Take all docs that provide proof of that.
I had seen walkins accepted at my USCIS local office...
I'm went to the infopass website to make an appointment for interim EAD; I chose the "Washington Field Office" since I live in the DC Metro area. There are no appointments available in Aug and Sep!
This is unbelievable! What other options do I have?
Please advise. Thanks!
I had seen walkins accepted at my USCIS local office...
I'm went to the infopass website to make an appointment for interim EAD; I chose the "Washington Field Office" since I live in the DC Metro area. There are no appointments available in Aug and Sep!
This is unbelievable! What other options do I have?
Please advise. Thanks!
more...
pictures celtic back tattoos

vik_tx
05-16 11:56 AM
now ..confirmed with two immigration attorneys.. this ruling goes into effect tomorrow.. they are all scrambling to file i140s on the last day!(today)
------------
Ok. This comes from a very reliable source.. but need some clarification from the experts out here...
1) No LC Substitutions
2) If one hasn't filed the I-140 within 45 days of receiving the approved labor certification, then he/she is SOL. This rule goes into effect tomorrow 5/18 and this may be applied retro-actively...i.e. If you have received an approved labor certification in the past 45 days and not filed yet.. you may have to re-file labor, as your approval is invalid!..
any ideas?
text from the ammendment-
In order to protect the integrity of the permanent labor certification
program, deter fraud, and comply with the Department's statutory obligation
to protect the wages and working conditions of U.S. workers, the Department
has determined a number of amendments are appropriate. The first amendment
would prohibit the substitution of alien beneficiaries on pending
applications for permanent labor certification and on approved permanent
labor certifications not yet filed with DHS. This amendment could, at least
to some degree, affect DHS's current practice of allowing U.S. employers to
substitute an alien through the filing of a new Form I-140 petition,
supported by a labor certification in the name of the original beneficiary.
The second amendment would require a permanent labor certification be filed
with DHS within 45 calendar days of the date it is certified by DOL. The
third amendment would prohibit the sale, barter, and purchase of
applications and approved labor certifications, as well as other related
payments. Finally, the Department is proposing enforcement mechanisms,
including debarment with appeal rights, to protect the integrity of the
permanent labor certification program and deter individuals or entities from
engaging in prohibited transactions or abusing the labor certification
process. The Department invites public comment regarding all aspects of each
of these proposed changes.
------------
Ok. This comes from a very reliable source.. but need some clarification from the experts out here...
1) No LC Substitutions
2) If one hasn't filed the I-140 within 45 days of receiving the approved labor certification, then he/she is SOL. This rule goes into effect tomorrow 5/18 and this may be applied retro-actively...i.e. If you have received an approved labor certification in the past 45 days and not filed yet.. you may have to re-file labor, as your approval is invalid!..
any ideas?
text from the ammendment-
In order to protect the integrity of the permanent labor certification
program, deter fraud, and comply with the Department's statutory obligation
to protect the wages and working conditions of U.S. workers, the Department
has determined a number of amendments are appropriate. The first amendment
would prohibit the substitution of alien beneficiaries on pending
applications for permanent labor certification and on approved permanent
labor certifications not yet filed with DHS. This amendment could, at least
to some degree, affect DHS's current practice of allowing U.S. employers to
substitute an alien through the filing of a new Form I-140 petition,
supported by a labor certification in the name of the original beneficiary.
The second amendment would require a permanent labor certification be filed
with DHS within 45 calendar days of the date it is certified by DOL. The
third amendment would prohibit the sale, barter, and purchase of
applications and approved labor certifications, as well as other related
payments. Finally, the Department is proposing enforcement mechanisms,
including debarment with appeal rights, to protect the integrity of the
permanent labor certification program and deter individuals or entities from
engaging in prohibited transactions or abusing the labor certification
process. The Department invites public comment regarding all aspects of each
of these proposed changes.
dresses Celtic Tattoo
truthinspector
05-28 03:11 PM
My point is if we check our credentials, how many of us are 'true' innovators? I know I am not, I am an expert in what I do and am an asset to my company but I haven't filed any patents or publications which would be the true requirement for this country. My skills are indeed readily available in domestic workers as well. Could that be the reason for the backlog in EB-3 and none in EB-1? So do we need to do a reality check here? Just wondering if this could be the reason why we're getting a raw deal. Could it be that 'highly skilled' is not enough but 'genius' and 'highly skilled' is what's required here? Just a thought.
I sit next to am all American worker who has 30 years of experience, has 3 master's degrees and claims some major achievements in his technical life. Facts: I had to set his browser's proxy multiple times so that he could connect to the internet. He does not have 1% of the skills he claims and the word is out that he will be laid off next week. Although I am sure he has a membership of Programmer's Guild and IEEE and all that (he wears soda glasses , and it really makes him look brilliant). The point is , cases such as these make our presence here viable.
I have more examples of such geniuses I have seen over past 10 years.
It is not a secret that all of us are not innovators.However one must accept that there is a shortage of people who can run these operations.In my professional life , I have not seen a skilled American unemployed. Financial reasons may force a business to lay off a good worker. However, if you are good , you get a job instantly.
I am lucky to be working at a place where your skills are more important than your nationality.
I sit next to am all American worker who has 30 years of experience, has 3 master's degrees and claims some major achievements in his technical life. Facts: I had to set his browser's proxy multiple times so that he could connect to the internet. He does not have 1% of the skills he claims and the word is out that he will be laid off next week. Although I am sure he has a membership of Programmer's Guild and IEEE and all that (he wears soda glasses , and it really makes him look brilliant). The point is , cases such as these make our presence here viable.
I have more examples of such geniuses I have seen over past 10 years.
It is not a secret that all of us are not innovators.However one must accept that there is a shortage of people who can run these operations.In my professional life , I have not seen a skilled American unemployed. Financial reasons may force a business to lay off a good worker. However, if you are good , you get a job instantly.
I am lucky to be working at a place where your skills are more important than your nationality.
more...
makeup Celtic Tattoo Gallery
sri1309
09-22 05:21 PM
Called again all of them..
There is hope.. I am sure we will win.. Please call,
Sri.
There is hope.. I am sure we will win.. Please call,
Sri.
girlfriend Celtic Tattoos
nrk
08-11 01:05 PM
Hi
please read this
In all cases, the date the labor certification is filed (directly with the United States Department of Labor for PERM applications, or with a State Workforce Agency for RIR applications)
from the wikipedia link
Priority date - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priority_date)
------------------
Can some one clarify if the PD is based on the day labor application was received or the day it was approved?
My I140 states it as the day it was approved.
please read this
In all cases, the date the labor certification is filed (directly with the United States Department of Labor for PERM applications, or with a State Workforce Agency for RIR applications)
from the wikipedia link
Priority date - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priority_date)
------------------
Can some one clarify if the PD is based on the day labor application was received or the day it was approved?
My I140 states it as the day it was approved.
hairstyles Tattoo Designs - Celtic

pune_guy
09-19 07:26 PM
Hi,
I have a question about leave of absense. Does it mean that you are still employed with them if you apply for LOA? If yes then you cannot work for another employer at the same time, not on H1B atleast.
I would like the gurus to share their opinion of the following option:
Join the new job and start working there. If there is an RFE in future then you can go to your old employer and ask for a offer letter (with the promise that you may or may not joined them) and also one from your current (old) employer. If the adjucating officer says that the letter from the current employer does not qualify under the same/similar category then you can show him the letter from the old employer offering you a job. This will satisfy the requirements of having a job offer at the time of adjudication. Though in this case you will have to join your old employer.
Gurus: Is this possible? Or are there kinks in this theory?
I have a question about leave of absense. Does it mean that you are still employed with them if you apply for LOA? If yes then you cannot work for another employer at the same time, not on H1B atleast.
I would like the gurus to share their opinion of the following option:
Join the new job and start working there. If there is an RFE in future then you can go to your old employer and ask for a offer letter (with the promise that you may or may not joined them) and also one from your current (old) employer. If the adjucating officer says that the letter from the current employer does not qualify under the same/similar category then you can show him the letter from the old employer offering you a job. This will satisfy the requirements of having a job offer at the time of adjudication. Though in this case you will have to join your old employer.
Gurus: Is this possible? Or are there kinks in this theory?
Jaime
09-22 10:55 PM
I just did some research and there are both rubber and silicone stoppers! Of course, if we send stoppers it would be good if they are all of the silicone (valley) type, if not too expensive
rkg000
08-26 06:22 PM
regarding FP, there are cases where no FP notice came after July 2007 filing, like mine, thats more than 15 months. And recenlty my friend's wife who applied as his dependent got FP notice, but he didn't. He's july 2007 filer too. So, not sure if FP notice really means anything.


