humdesi
12-11 11:59 PM
Did you mean "strategic"?
wallpaper Chest Tattoo Chase Your Dream
H1B-GC
02-07 10:41 AM
Even EB2 NIW is also in the same situation so how is your lawyer saying it is current. I guess you are lawyer is a barber.
Might be he/she is from the EB- ROW.. Ah!!
Might be he/she is from the EB- ROW.. Ah!!
n_2006
11-15 12:10 PM
Time of signing the contract also is very important. If you signed the contract after H1 transfer or joining the assignment will not have much impact. Because you signed that contract under pressure or without any option. Also any unpaid time (bench) is plus point for you. You can extract that money from them easily after leaving the company. Recently there was such case in NJ.
I think before joining any of these companies, as an employee we should ask these questions with out any hesitation. Before joining, these employers will talk very friendly. That point we can not ask below questions because employer looks like a friend.
1) Conditions leaving the company.
We should also agree for reasonable conditions. I think 6 months is reasonable. By that time they make their expenses.
We should make it very clear that we are not going to stay with the company as bonded labor.
2) GC Process. Attorney. Documentation.
We should be very clear on what happens if you leave the company before getting GC.
Will you get the paper work (Labor, I 140 copies) as soon they are approved?
Transparency. Control over the process
Can you have your own lawyer?
3) Joining the client where you are working?
most of us finding projects/clients on our own. There is nothing employer is doing to find these clients. What are the terms. In these difficult situations clients may not be ready to pay head hunting fee to middle company and your employer.
4) Payment.
When and how will we get paid?
Even I did not ask these questions before joining. But moving forward I would like to ask these questions.
Hello Guys,
I need your advice here. Six month ago i joined one of the many blood suckers -Desi cosulting company in new jersey. As you all know, they ask me to sign their contract in which its mention that if i leave their company before 1 year then i need to pay them 15k. Thy also charge me 3k for my H1-B which i am still paying everymonth from my paycheck and we have 70/30. In just six months i am so much fed up with them. These people are so rude...always show their arrogance over phone. I have no libarity to find job by myself. They always looking for higher pay rate sp that their big money tummy get filled up.and i also feel that they didnt told me the right pay rate for the project i am working on right now.
I really want to leave them, Even before 12 months. Is there any importance of that contract letter i signed with them?. Can they Sue me? What are my options? Please suggest me.....i am in stress.
Thnx
I think before joining any of these companies, as an employee we should ask these questions with out any hesitation. Before joining, these employers will talk very friendly. That point we can not ask below questions because employer looks like a friend.
1) Conditions leaving the company.
We should also agree for reasonable conditions. I think 6 months is reasonable. By that time they make their expenses.
We should make it very clear that we are not going to stay with the company as bonded labor.
2) GC Process. Attorney. Documentation.
We should be very clear on what happens if you leave the company before getting GC.
Will you get the paper work (Labor, I 140 copies) as soon they are approved?
Transparency. Control over the process
Can you have your own lawyer?
3) Joining the client where you are working?
most of us finding projects/clients on our own. There is nothing employer is doing to find these clients. What are the terms. In these difficult situations clients may not be ready to pay head hunting fee to middle company and your employer.
4) Payment.
When and how will we get paid?
Even I did not ask these questions before joining. But moving forward I would like to ask these questions.
Hello Guys,
I need your advice here. Six month ago i joined one of the many blood suckers -Desi cosulting company in new jersey. As you all know, they ask me to sign their contract in which its mention that if i leave their company before 1 year then i need to pay them 15k. Thy also charge me 3k for my H1-B which i am still paying everymonth from my paycheck and we have 70/30. In just six months i am so much fed up with them. These people are so rude...always show their arrogance over phone. I have no libarity to find job by myself. They always looking for higher pay rate sp that their big money tummy get filled up.and i also feel that they didnt told me the right pay rate for the project i am working on right now.
I really want to leave them, Even before 12 months. Is there any importance of that contract letter i signed with them?. Can they Sue me? What are my options? Please suggest me.....i am in stress.
Thnx
2011 Kool chest tattoos search
reddog
06-12 03:05 PM
And who is going to be a witness, if your wife is going to take your side?
The neighbours that complained and any other neighbours who have heard you guys in the past.
Now, DO NOT TALK TO THESE NEIGHBOURS AT ALL. Nothing, NADA. Do not show any emotions to them, say hello if you see them and move on. If they try to talk, it is good, but DO NOT STOP TO talk. Inform your attorney about it.
Change the attorney, if you think you are getting a raw deal.
THis case should be dismissed.
I believe this case is a dismissed case from the beginning. Police/lawyer have nothing else to do, I mean, they are just doing their jobs, and they cant be funny at all. They will go by what the law says. Period. Research what the law says.
Now on the actual event:
Everyone, I mean everyone will have disputes. Now, the dispute is so large that the neighbours call the cops? I will guarantee that every IVian here who is married for 3 years or longer (or already has a kid), has had a bad argument, where either of the spouse has screamed(or spoken with a very high tone).
Your wife continued screaming so loud that you had to cover her mouth to pacify her, bcos she peed on herself.
Wait a minute here, if I was a cop, I would definitely judge this as DV. Unless, you absolutely had shut up to begin with. No chair, no drag, no nothing. which now has to be proved as misinterpretation.
And any offer that your lawyer brings you is trying to resolve the case, You are the one who should decide whether this case goes to trial or not.
Past peeing incidences, where the neighbours heard screams should be kept in mind.
And finally, take English lessons, dude, your written English too is very poor.
You can actually submit this as a proof that you were misinterpreted, if this goes to a Jury trial.
Also, please Delete any proof of the incidence, including the one posted here. No one shold be seeing the 100% truth, your 100% truth is scary.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last weekend.
The neighbours that complained and any other neighbours who have heard you guys in the past.
Now, DO NOT TALK TO THESE NEIGHBOURS AT ALL. Nothing, NADA. Do not show any emotions to them, say hello if you see them and move on. If they try to talk, it is good, but DO NOT STOP TO talk. Inform your attorney about it.
Change the attorney, if you think you are getting a raw deal.
THis case should be dismissed.
I believe this case is a dismissed case from the beginning. Police/lawyer have nothing else to do, I mean, they are just doing their jobs, and they cant be funny at all. They will go by what the law says. Period. Research what the law says.
Now on the actual event:
Everyone, I mean everyone will have disputes. Now, the dispute is so large that the neighbours call the cops? I will guarantee that every IVian here who is married for 3 years or longer (or already has a kid), has had a bad argument, where either of the spouse has screamed(or spoken with a very high tone).
Your wife continued screaming so loud that you had to cover her mouth to pacify her, bcos she peed on herself.
Wait a minute here, if I was a cop, I would definitely judge this as DV. Unless, you absolutely had shut up to begin with. No chair, no drag, no nothing. which now has to be proved as misinterpretation.
And any offer that your lawyer brings you is trying to resolve the case, You are the one who should decide whether this case goes to trial or not.
Past peeing incidences, where the neighbours heard screams should be kept in mind.
And finally, take English lessons, dude, your written English too is very poor.
You can actually submit this as a proof that you were misinterpreted, if this goes to a Jury trial.
Also, please Delete any proof of the incidence, including the one posted here. No one shold be seeing the 100% truth, your 100% truth is scary.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last weekend.
more...
BharatPremi
10-09 08:50 PM
From your profile,it seems that you are not a citizen neither a permanent resident, but Mr. Obama is "your" president ?, you need to greened first my friend before you can call him your president, until then Pratibha Patil is your president, and i dont think she won a Nobel prize, although i dont think she is any less deserving, heading the most populous and ancient democracy the world has ever known.
Lastly, Congrats Obama, you da man.
:):) Well, if heart, mind, soul, ethics are already sold what can you expect?
Lastly, Congrats Obama, you da man.
:):) Well, if heart, mind, soul, ethics are already sold what can you expect?
drona
10-05 07:07 PM
I have sent another email to the editor. Although they have provided an "Amplification" section under this article that says that the item wasn’t intended to imply high-skilled workers are illegal immigrants, the paragraph in which they report the poll result on illegal immigration went under the bold heading "High-Tech Employers". They should either correct this paragraph to exclude any mention of illegal immigration or change the bold heading to a more appropriate general heading on immigration issues.
To their credit, the editor has added a comment for further reading on the legal limbo faced by foreign-born scientists from a page one story written last year.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB115135331760891063.html
To their credit, the editor has added a comment for further reading on the legal limbo faced by foreign-born scientists from a page one story written last year.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB115135331760891063.html
more...

needhelp!
09-22 02:54 PM
Time to Charge ahead. Those who hadn't called before, here is the opportunity to do the RIGHT thing:
Message: Hello, my name is <your name> and I am calling regarding the bill HR5882. I would like to express my support for this bill. The bill will help reduce the green card backlogs caused due to processing and bureaucratic delays in USCIS. I hope that the Congressman will also support the bill. Thank You and Have a Nice Day!
Trent Franks (R-Ariz.)202- 225-4576
Steve King (R-Iowa)202- 225-4426 (NOT IN FAVOR)
Mike Pence (R-Ind.) 202-225-3021
Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) 202-225-3035
Lamar S. Smith (R-Texas), Ranking Member 202- 225-4236 (NOT IN FAVOR)
Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) 202-225-2216
Chris Cannon (R-Utah)202- 225-7751
Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) 202-225-2676
Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.)202- 225-5431
J. Randy Forbes (R-Va.)202- 225-6365
Tom Feeney (R-Fla.) 202-225-2706 (NOT IN FAVOR)
Ric Keller (R-Fla.)202- 225-2176
Elton Gallegly (R-Calif.)202- 225-5811
Darrell Issa (R-Calif.)202- 225-3906 (NOT IN FAVOR)
Dan Lungren (R-Calif.)202- 225-5716
Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) 202-225-5911
Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.)202- 225-4176
Rick Boucher (D-Va.) 202-225-3861
Robert C. Scott (D-Va.) (202) 225-8351
Betty Sutton (D-Ohio) 202-225-3401
Howard Coble (R-N.C.) 202-225-3065
Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.)202- 225-3265
John Conyers (D-Mich.), Chairman 202-225-5126
William D. Delahunt (D-Mass.)202- 225-3111
Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) 202-225-4755
Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)202- 225-8203
Howard L. Berman (D-Calif.) 202-225-4695
Message: Hello, my name is <your name> and I am calling regarding the bill HR5882. I would like to express my support for this bill. The bill will help reduce the green card backlogs caused due to processing and bureaucratic delays in USCIS. I hope that the Congressman will also support the bill. Thank You and Have a Nice Day!
Trent Franks (R-Ariz.)202- 225-4576
Steve King (R-Iowa)202- 225-4426 (NOT IN FAVOR)
Mike Pence (R-Ind.) 202-225-3021
Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) 202-225-3035
Lamar S. Smith (R-Texas), Ranking Member 202- 225-4236 (NOT IN FAVOR)
Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) 202-225-2216
Chris Cannon (R-Utah)202- 225-7751
Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) 202-225-2676
Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.)202- 225-5431
J. Randy Forbes (R-Va.)202- 225-6365
Tom Feeney (R-Fla.) 202-225-2706 (NOT IN FAVOR)
Ric Keller (R-Fla.)202- 225-2176
Elton Gallegly (R-Calif.)202- 225-5811
Darrell Issa (R-Calif.)202- 225-3906 (NOT IN FAVOR)
Dan Lungren (R-Calif.)202- 225-5716
Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) 202-225-5911
Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.)202- 225-4176
Rick Boucher (D-Va.) 202-225-3861
Robert C. Scott (D-Va.) (202) 225-8351
Betty Sutton (D-Ohio) 202-225-3401
Howard Coble (R-N.C.) 202-225-3065
Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.)202- 225-3265
John Conyers (D-Mich.), Chairman 202-225-5126
William D. Delahunt (D-Mass.)202- 225-3111
Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) 202-225-4755
Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)202- 225-8203
Howard L. Berman (D-Calif.) 202-225-4695
2010 womens chest tattoo
StarSun
05-17 06:20 PM
The Training on Sunday June 6th will be held at Hyatt Regency near Capitol Hill (http://washingtonregency.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp?src=agn_smg_hhc_ppc_google_ss_propertysp ecific_wasrw_hyattregencycapitolhill&k_clickid=5a3402af-3df6-af68-63e2-000060fa8023)
The closest airport to the capitol is the Reagan National Airport. The other two airport are Baltimore International, MD and Dulles International, VA are options too - if you can get good deals.
Priceline can offer good pricing for hotels.
The closest airport to the capitol is the Reagan National Airport. The other two airport are Baltimore International, MD and Dulles International, VA are options too - if you can get good deals.
Priceline can offer good pricing for hotels.
more...
njboy
05-12 03:10 PM
If they'll have to wait for 8 years, within this time will they have to-
a) work for one employer while their GC is being processed, like we do.
b) ask the employer to pay $1500 fees to hire one of them, like our employers have to, for us?
c) have to wait for hard country quota to be current (in which case Mexico will retrogress a few decades)
HEHEHE
My point is, looks like the illegals have it much better than us 300K people, stuck in INS purgatory.
a) work for one employer while their GC is being processed, like we do.
b) ask the employer to pay $1500 fees to hire one of them, like our employers have to, for us?
c) have to wait for hard country quota to be current (in which case Mexico will retrogress a few decades)
HEHEHE
My point is, looks like the illegals have it much better than us 300K people, stuck in INS purgatory.
hair Female Chest Tattoos
nlssubbu
08-22 06:47 PM
I like your word: "guestimate" (Guess + Estimate) i.e. tukka (hindi word)
Well, I don't think I am at the end of line of 300,000 people. There must be lots and lots of people whose priority date is after April 2004 might have filed. This includes 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
So I think 3 years is intelligent guess. But who knows I am just trying to make myself happy and trying to stay positive.
:)
How about poor souls from 2001/2/3 struct at FBI Name check still?
Well, I don't think I am at the end of line of 300,000 people. There must be lots and lots of people whose priority date is after April 2004 might have filed. This includes 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.
So I think 3 years is intelligent guess. But who knows I am just trying to make myself happy and trying to stay positive.
:)
How about poor souls from 2001/2/3 struct at FBI Name check still?
more...
logiclife
07-09 01:07 PM
Would you please elaborate if the flower campaign has hit any mainstream media like CNN, Fox etc?? Or just the TOI and other small covers? I just want to know how famous this has become.. Thanks.
I wouldnt make such a big request just for attention from TOI. Please trust me we will get attention if we manage to send a few hundred flowers. I am not exaggerating. And I am talking about bigger US media outlets. And I am also not speculating. I am 100% sure. Please send the flowers as per these directions from IV core. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191).
Thanks.
I wouldnt make such a big request just for attention from TOI. Please trust me we will get attention if we manage to send a few hundred flowers. I am not exaggerating. And I am talking about bigger US media outlets. And I am also not speculating. I am 100% sure. Please send the flowers as per these directions from IV core. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191).
Thanks.
hot female chest tattoos gone?
coolman
08-25 06:07 PM
Voted..after logging in
more...
house chest tattoos for girls
venkypal
02-15 07:07 PM
Pleaassssssssse dont fight among oursleves ....
Lets fight against immigration bureacracy and unfair policies...
Lets fight against immigration bureacracy and unfair policies...
tattoo Celtic tribal tattoo ideas
chanduv23
07-09 12:03 PM
We will have to wait and see how effective this will be, going forward.
more...
pictures chest tattoos female.
ronhira
05-06 12:30 PM
gr8... i've signed up & will attend for sure on both the days..... i did not attend earlier such events of iv.... i've a question.... i'll fly in.... when will be the meetings.... when should i reach washington..... i've to ask my boss for time off.... so pls let me know....
y've u posted this on donor forum.... others will not know that iv is doing these events.... is there a reason for this.....
y've u posted this on donor forum.... others will not know that iv is doing these events.... is there a reason for this.....
dresses Younger Girls Chest
pappu
10-12 02:08 PM
Thanks NYC gal for taking inititaive on this. your help is very much appreciated. i have changed the name of this thread to include 'contacting media'. members can use your letter template/modify it and contact news organizations they list on this thread.
this is a great resource to find all news org contacts
http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/
just enter a zip code and it will show you web addressed and media contacts of all people in your area. I suggest members NOT USING the form and submission on this site. the submissions might get filtered by AILA. However you can pick up the web addresses and email addresses of all editors and imp reporters from this tool. use these addresses in your own personal mail id and send emails via your own personal email ids and not via this tool..
Lets Roll !!
this is a great resource to find all news org contacts
http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/
just enter a zip code and it will show you web addressed and media contacts of all people in your area. I suggest members NOT USING the form and submission on this site. the submissions might get filtered by AILA. However you can pick up the web addresses and email addresses of all editors and imp reporters from this tool. use these addresses in your own personal mail id and send emails via your own personal email ids and not via this tool..
Lets Roll !!
more...
makeup flowers tattoos on chest.

a.j.2048
02-15 07:17 PM
yea i hope USCIS completely cleanses the system and gets things back to the way it was pre - 2000
except for mayb 5% of the bodyshoppers ( i could be wrong as i'm not frm IT , have friends who tell me etc) rest all 95% commit fraud to some degree or the other
they need to be weeded out
Look, the H1 quota was not sufficient even when it was set at 115,000 pre-2000. It was only when it was set to 195,000 in 2001 that the quota exceeded demand. Now thanks to the report by USCIS last year, we know that about 20% of the H applications had fraud or technical violations. Even if you assume that the USCIS does a perfect job and catches this 20%, the quota that will be freed up won't be enough for the rest of the applicants.
The issues we face have less to do with fraud and more to do with the anti-immigration forces who dislike the 1965 immigration law. Claiming fraud, cheap labor, harm to the environment from increased population are just convenient means to couch opposition to permanent immigration in.
except for mayb 5% of the bodyshoppers ( i could be wrong as i'm not frm IT , have friends who tell me etc) rest all 95% commit fraud to some degree or the other
they need to be weeded out
Look, the H1 quota was not sufficient even when it was set at 115,000 pre-2000. It was only when it was set to 195,000 in 2001 that the quota exceeded demand. Now thanks to the report by USCIS last year, we know that about 20% of the H applications had fraud or technical violations. Even if you assume that the USCIS does a perfect job and catches this 20%, the quota that will be freed up won't be enough for the rest of the applicants.
The issues we face have less to do with fraud and more to do with the anti-immigration forces who dislike the 1965 immigration law. Claiming fraud, cheap labor, harm to the environment from increased population are just convenient means to couch opposition to permanent immigration in.
girlfriend chest tattoos female. flowers
chandrajp
05-14 12:21 PM
Lunch is supposed to be taken at cafeteria not at cubicles.It doesnt matter whether it's curry or burger.Both smell bad.
The project where I worked in the past does not have a cafeteria at all. All my friends/colleagues used to eat at their cubicles only. Is there some kind of unofficial rule that you have to eat at a cafeteria. I feel most small companies do not have a cafeteria. I've seen in different projects that I worked, most employees whether desi or somebody else ate at their cubicles only.
The project where I worked in the past does not have a cafeteria at all. All my friends/colleagues used to eat at their cubicles only. Is there some kind of unofficial rule that you have to eat at a cafeteria. I feel most small companies do not have a cafeteria. I've seen in different projects that I worked, most employees whether desi or somebody else ate at their cubicles only.
hairstyles With Wings Tattoo On Chest
Jaime
09-22 03:25 AM
sounds funny and will make news, but I am not sure it helps in our campaign to get the system fixed.
It would get attention and help in educating (legal vs illegal) and would be done in conjunction with other things like:
-sending more flowers
-a huge rally in Silicon Valley
-candlelight vigil at congress
-mass letter mailings from all of us
-human chains
-hunger strike?
-etc
We have to attack simultaneusly (but SMARTLY) from all angles in order to be effective!
It would get attention and help in educating (legal vs illegal) and would be done in conjunction with other things like:
-sending more flowers
-a huge rally in Silicon Valley
-candlelight vigil at congress
-mass letter mailings from all of us
-human chains
-hunger strike?
-etc
We have to attack simultaneusly (but SMARTLY) from all angles in order to be effective!
kss
01-17 09:03 AM
Did my part. Made a donation of $121.00 and encourage others in the similar situation to do the same to help us get out of this misery.
Keep up the good work.
Keep up the good work.
styrum
02-09 04:21 PM
Yes the initial reason for denial is bogus, but they may still deny it because of "too restrictive requirements"
What do you mean by "too restrictive requirements"?? so do you think I will be better off finding another job with a different company so I can apply for a new PERM (EB2) or just wait for the appeal that is now over 6 months??
Also, I know that the reviewing officer is supposed to review my appeal request and send a copy to the appeal board so they can make a decision but he/she has not done that because I convinced the HR in my company to call the board of appeal and they said they haven't received my appeal request from the reviewing officer ( he was supposed to send it within 30 days). he has had my appeal request for over 6 months. I am not sure what to do at this stage. I feel like I am stuck.[/QUOTE]
This is how they sabotage it! By the rule you must send the appeal to the same office that denied your PERM. Then they must send the appeal file to BALCA (and a copy to the employer IMMEDIATELY), but they pretend they never received it from you, I guess. They violate the law, but I don't know if we can do anything. Assembly the appeal file yourself and write to BALCA that you did file the appeal with the center (you have a proof that the mail has delivered it, right?) but it was them who, in violation of the law, haven't forwarded it to BALCA yet. 6 months can not be considered IMMEDIATE under any circumstances.
What do you mean by "too restrictive requirements"?? so do you think I will be better off finding another job with a different company so I can apply for a new PERM (EB2) or just wait for the appeal that is now over 6 months??
Also, I know that the reviewing officer is supposed to review my appeal request and send a copy to the appeal board so they can make a decision but he/she has not done that because I convinced the HR in my company to call the board of appeal and they said they haven't received my appeal request from the reviewing officer ( he was supposed to send it within 30 days). he has had my appeal request for over 6 months. I am not sure what to do at this stage. I feel like I am stuck.[/QUOTE]
This is how they sabotage it! By the rule you must send the appeal to the same office that denied your PERM. Then they must send the appeal file to BALCA (and a copy to the employer IMMEDIATELY), but they pretend they never received it from you, I guess. They violate the law, but I don't know if we can do anything. Assembly the appeal file yourself and write to BALCA that you did file the appeal with the center (you have a proof that the mail has delivered it, right?) but it was them who, in violation of the law, haven't forwarded it to BALCA yet. 6 months can not be considered IMMEDIATE under any circumstances.


