vivekm1309
03-18 10:18 AM
USCIS teleconferences for March are as follows:
�Requests for Evidence (RFEs): How Do They Affect You?�
Friday, March 28, 2:00-3:00 EST
�The Green Card Production Process: How Is The Process Working For You?�
Friday, March 28, 3:30-4:30 EST
We look forward to hearing your comments, thoughts, and suggestions for improvement as well as any best practices you have noticed.
To participate in these calls, please RSVP to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov. Please also indicate how you learned about the program as well as the city and state from which you are calling. We will acknowledge your RSVP and provide the call-in information before the calls.
If you are unable to participate in these calls, stay tuned for similar upcoming programs which will be posted on our website, www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman. Also, if you have a topic of interest for a future call, please send it to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.
To receive automatic notifications about changes to our website, please sign up on our website at www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman.
We appreciate your participation,
CIS Ombudsman�s Office
�Requests for Evidence (RFEs): How Do They Affect You?�
Friday, March 28, 2:00-3:00 EST
�The Green Card Production Process: How Is The Process Working For You?�
Friday, March 28, 3:30-4:30 EST
We look forward to hearing your comments, thoughts, and suggestions for improvement as well as any best practices you have noticed.
To participate in these calls, please RSVP to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov. Please also indicate how you learned about the program as well as the city and state from which you are calling. We will acknowledge your RSVP and provide the call-in information before the calls.
If you are unable to participate in these calls, stay tuned for similar upcoming programs which will be posted on our website, www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman. Also, if you have a topic of interest for a future call, please send it to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.
To receive automatic notifications about changes to our website, please sign up on our website at www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman.
We appreciate your participation,
CIS Ombudsman�s Office
wallpaper hair Chicano Tattoo, Fine Line
a1b2c3
10-20 10:57 PM
In Dec DOS will move the EB2I date to april 01, 06. And USCIS exhaust the visa number by approving the 06 cases and retrogress back to april 01, 03.
And whoever has the 03 and 04 PDs will be screwed as usual.:mad:
It is not just the USCIS , DOS is also the culprit.
If that happens, it will give me a stronger reason to return to India. In fact, at times I feel that is exactly what's going to transpire. The dates probably will keep inching forward and then make a U turn somewhere and I'll be back in India much sooner. And I don't think it would be that bad considering growth opportunities back home and of course our accumulated savings which will go out of the country along with us.
And whoever has the 03 and 04 PDs will be screwed as usual.:mad:
It is not just the USCIS , DOS is also the culprit.
If that happens, it will give me a stronger reason to return to India. In fact, at times I feel that is exactly what's going to transpire. The dates probably will keep inching forward and then make a U turn somewhere and I'll be back in India much sooner. And I don't think it would be that bad considering growth opportunities back home and of course our accumulated savings which will go out of the country along with us.
forever
06-12 08:31 PM
I agree with the analysis given by willwin. In fact, I was thinking on similar lines. If no visas are wasted and total number of pending employment based visas is around 200,000 as given by Mr. Op.. himself, I do not see any reason why dates do not move. My estimation is both EB-2 and EB-3 dates for China and India will hover in the range of 2005 ~ 2006. This estimation is based on number of applications filed during Pre-PERM and Post-PERM era with two recessions taking the toll on number of applications received by USCIS.
Only assumptions in the above analysis are
1. Figures given by Mr. Op.. is somewhat correct. (Seems to be correct based on monthly statistics released by USCIS since 2008)
2. USCIS does not intend to waste visas.(This also can be safely assumed as they are following the policy of not wasting for the last two years)
3.No country limit. (This seems correct if point 2 is correct)
Now guys, do not disturb my dream.:)
Only assumptions in the above analysis are
1. Figures given by Mr. Op.. is somewhat correct. (Seems to be correct based on monthly statistics released by USCIS since 2008)
2. USCIS does not intend to waste visas.(This also can be safely assumed as they are following the policy of not wasting for the last two years)
3.No country limit. (This seems correct if point 2 is correct)
Now guys, do not disturb my dream.:)
2011 Chicano Tattoo, Fine Line,
javadeveloper
12-31 03:29 PM
How can you judge God's intentions when you don't know Him? Can you prove that God does not exist?
a 20 year old girl had injuries because of acid attack on her and she was in hospital praying god to save her life.But she died finally(http://www.hindu.com/2009/01/01/stories/2009010150460100.htm).
If god exists , he/she should listen the prayers and save people.
This is just one example.There are millions of incidents which proves that GOD doesn't exist.
It's just out belief that GOD will do some good for us.
problem is that if we believe in GOD , we'll start living with false hopes.
No Hope is better than false HOPE
a 20 year old girl had injuries because of acid attack on her and she was in hospital praying god to save her life.But she died finally(http://www.hindu.com/2009/01/01/stories/2009010150460100.htm).
If god exists , he/she should listen the prayers and save people.
This is just one example.There are millions of incidents which proves that GOD doesn't exist.
It's just out belief that GOD will do some good for us.
problem is that if we believe in GOD , we'll start living with false hopes.
No Hope is better than false HOPE
more...
potatoeater
07-31 08:40 PM
My inside sources tell me that EB1-I is going to be scrapped, and all those waiting in this queue are to be declared "illegal aliens".
But cheer up EB1-I, immigration reforms are on the horizon, with big sops for illegals.
EB1- U (Always)
EB2- Sep 2010
EB3-Sep 2010
But cheer up EB1-I, immigration reforms are on the horizon, with big sops for illegals.
EB1- U (Always)
EB2- Sep 2010
EB3-Sep 2010

gcnotfiledyet
02-25 11:37 AM
Change the language and target too. I am thinking to draft a letter to send Home Builder Assoc and Car companies that I am not able to buy Home and Car because I am not getting loan. I need a car and home as I am paying rent every month around 1500. I am willing to pay 25% down and have credit score more than 700. No any kind of violation. Paied off first car loan. I am experienced enough to find another job in such bad economy. The only thing that I dont have is GC for which I am waiting for last 8 years. If I get GC probably I will get good loan faster and cheaper. If you lobby for us for GC probably not only me many other immigrant will get loans.
Never ever mention that it will improve economy.
Waiting for comments.
I like this idea of getting assistance from lobbyists in HBA and other assoc. They already have established their presence in Washington. If we can sell them this plan, I think something can be done. We need a horse to ride to DC.
Never ever mention that it will improve economy.
Waiting for comments.
I like this idea of getting assistance from lobbyists in HBA and other assoc. They already have established their presence in Washington. If we can sell them this plan, I think something can be done. We need a horse to ride to DC.
more...
LostInGCProcess
09-05 04:06 PM
This is what written in I-131 Instructions
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf -> page 3
If you are in the United States and seek advance parole:
A. You may apply if you have an adjustment- of- status application pending and you seek to travel abroad for emergent personal or bona fide business reasons; :mad:
we can come up with many excuses that would easily fall under "emergent personal or bona fide business reasons" category.
I thought we must get ready with some reasons, when using AP to re-enter US. I have come up with some of my own that I may use:
1) Grandpa or Grandma is sick (most common reason, perhaps no body uses it as a reason anymore)(bona fide personal reason)
2) Land dispute (bona fide business reason)
3) Parents home need urgent repair (bona fide business reason)
4) Water shortage problem (bona fide business reason)
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf -> page 3
If you are in the United States and seek advance parole:
A. You may apply if you have an adjustment- of- status application pending and you seek to travel abroad for emergent personal or bona fide business reasons; :mad:
we can come up with many excuses that would easily fall under "emergent personal or bona fide business reasons" category.
I thought we must get ready with some reasons, when using AP to re-enter US. I have come up with some of my own that I may use:
1) Grandpa or Grandma is sick (most common reason, perhaps no body uses it as a reason anymore)(bona fide personal reason)
2) Land dispute (bona fide business reason)
3) Parents home need urgent repair (bona fide business reason)
4) Water shortage problem (bona fide business reason)
2010 chicano tattoo art.
SGP
02-15 05:25 PM
Mr. GC_Rip,
Your are definitely a EB2 worth candidate. A company willing to support you and a good attorney is all you want. There are plenty who have qualified for EB2 with these qualifications.
Instead of MS, look for a good consultancy or a perm job which will do the trick for you. I do know/understand that it is hard to get consulting jobs and maintaining visa's for family members but look at the bright side, labor nowadays takes only about 3 weeks and 140 if you apply through PP, then you are talking 2 weeks again. You have a possibility to get out of this mess.
If kids from college gets into EB2 and gets GC in two years, You sure do sir...
OK now to members who think I am wrong can bash me but this is what I believe in, if a system can tie you down with stupid rules and no accountability on its workers, I am ok with a deserving candidate cutting the line ahead and getting his GC. Hail common sense.
Hi Bhasky25 : Please pardon my ignorance, but could you please advise in which state is the labor getting approved in 3 weeks? I am asking you this as I switched employers & I will be filing for labor certification in Mid Mar 2011 in CA. This information will be very helpful to me. Thanks.
_________________
If you will be benefited by �I-485 filing without current priority Date�, please vote YES on the Poll.
Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence, 5)Priority Date so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved
Your are definitely a EB2 worth candidate. A company willing to support you and a good attorney is all you want. There are plenty who have qualified for EB2 with these qualifications.
Instead of MS, look for a good consultancy or a perm job which will do the trick for you. I do know/understand that it is hard to get consulting jobs and maintaining visa's for family members but look at the bright side, labor nowadays takes only about 3 weeks and 140 if you apply through PP, then you are talking 2 weeks again. You have a possibility to get out of this mess.
If kids from college gets into EB2 and gets GC in two years, You sure do sir...
OK now to members who think I am wrong can bash me but this is what I believe in, if a system can tie you down with stupid rules and no accountability on its workers, I am ok with a deserving candidate cutting the line ahead and getting his GC. Hail common sense.
Hi Bhasky25 : Please pardon my ignorance, but could you please advise in which state is the labor getting approved in 3 weeks? I am asking you this as I switched employers & I will be filing for labor certification in Mid Mar 2011 in CA. This information will be very helpful to me. Thanks.
_________________
If you will be benefited by �I-485 filing without current priority Date�, please vote YES on the Poll.
Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence, 5)Priority Date so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved
more...
jay75
08-24 04:08 PM
Please tell us when you applied , and NSC or TSC , EB3 or EB2, etc..so we will get some idea? thanks..
I recently applied for my renewal (AP & EAD) - got my AP approved in less than 3 weeks (which is good processing time).
Validity was for one year, only and from the date the previous AP expired.
EAD - Still waiting - it's 47th day, today and counting. Hopefully before I hit the 60 day mark...that seems to be the processing time, these days.
I recently applied for my renewal (AP & EAD) - got my AP approved in less than 3 weeks (which is good processing time).
Validity was for one year, only and from the date the previous AP expired.
EAD - Still waiting - it's 47th day, today and counting. Hopefully before I hit the 60 day mark...that seems to be the processing time, these days.
hair hot Chicano Tattoo Heart with
jazzy2
05-18 12:35 PM
hi sanju and others
is this true?
Because if the dates go back before the CP process is over, you will be stuck without work authorization card and I-131
the reason i'm asking is this: when i applied my PD is current. how can 485/ead/ap not be processed, when i know that the date i applied it was current, though it retrogressed after i applied?
Whatever you do, please do not go for CP. Because if the dates go back before the CP process is over, you will be stuck without work authorization card and I-131. Keep in mind that you will not be able to change job even after applying for CP. This is what I think. I am sure others on the forum will share with you more about the difference between CP and AOS.
is this true?
Because if the dates go back before the CP process is over, you will be stuck without work authorization card and I-131
the reason i'm asking is this: when i applied my PD is current. how can 485/ead/ap not be processed, when i know that the date i applied it was current, though it retrogressed after i applied?
Whatever you do, please do not go for CP. Because if the dates go back before the CP process is over, you will be stuck without work authorization card and I-131. Keep in mind that you will not be able to change job even after applying for CP. This is what I think. I am sure others on the forum will share with you more about the difference between CP and AOS.
more...
ita
10-01 03:47 AM
Went to local office (infopass) and called POJ method, Both IO's said that my FBI name check cleared.
What is poj method?
Will you please give me the # to call the IO about namecheck ? Is it TSC or NSC?
I'm looking for TSC though.
Thank you.
What is poj method?
Will you please give me the # to call the IO about namecheck ? Is it TSC or NSC?
I'm looking for TSC though.
Thank you.
hot Lettering, Words Tattoos
belmontboy
03-15 09:31 PM
Gurus,
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
There are few things you need to findout first:
1.) what section did u get conviction? does this section constitute a CMT in your state?
2.) if its a CMT, then what was the maximum sentence for this crime in your state?
Do research on "inadmissibility" w.r.t CMT's. There are waivers for first time offenders. See if you qualify for any.
Since these vary state to state, I am not sure if any on this forum could help you. Also not to mention, only an expert could give you correct advise on this.
I suggest the best person to get this addressed is criminal immigration attorneys. If you are from state of CA, you could research on Norton Tooby.
Good luck and god bless
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
There are few things you need to findout first:
1.) what section did u get conviction? does this section constitute a CMT in your state?
2.) if its a CMT, then what was the maximum sentence for this crime in your state?
Do research on "inadmissibility" w.r.t CMT's. There are waivers for first time offenders. See if you qualify for any.
Since these vary state to state, I am not sure if any on this forum could help you. Also not to mention, only an expert could give you correct advise on this.
I suggest the best person to get this addressed is criminal immigration attorneys. If you are from state of CA, you could research on Norton Tooby.
Good luck and god bless
more...
house tricep tattoo. Chicano Tattoos
javadeveloper
12-31 04:27 PM
I prayed to God to make Wednesday as Saturday and Saturday as Wednesday for the whole world. But that did not happen. So do you think it proves God does not exist? :D:D
I do not think God really cares about a piece of plastic or for any man made issues. Man needs to handle his issues himself.
I was just trying mention what a common expects from a GOD(If he/she really exists).Later we came to a conclusion that there is nothing like GOD it's only the Nature that exists
I do not think God really cares about a piece of plastic or for any man made issues. Man needs to handle his issues himself.
I was just trying mention what a common expects from a GOD(If he/she really exists).Later we came to a conclusion that there is nothing like GOD it's only the Nature that exists
tattoo i know its a chicano tattoo
Macaca
08-13 09:33 PM
I am posting the sheet. It is a rough draft. We will revise it tomorrow. I will keep revising it in place tomorrow, so please keep checking!
Please post comments preferably supported by URL based facts. Thanks!
Please post comments preferably supported by URL based facts. Thanks!
more...
pictures /CHICANO-TATTOO-ART Tags:
bkarnik
11-06 01:14 PM
Friends:
What I have done below is present a couple of races that are interesting to follow tomorrow from the immigration perspective. This list is not all inclusive and only includes the House races that have been listed on the Cook Political Report (www.cookpolitical.com) as competitive. I went through the list and compared that with the representatives on the "House Immigration Reform Caucus" as chaired by Rep. Tom Tancredo. Here are the results:
The 10 following races are considered as toss-ups.
J.D.Hayworth AZ-05 LOST
Marilyn Musgrave CO-04 WON
Geoff Davis KY-04 WON
Gil Gutknecht MN-01 [/B]LOST[/B]
Charlie Bass NH-02 LOST
John Sweeney NY-20 LOST
Charles Taylor NC-11 LOST
Jean Scmidt OH-02 POSS.WIN
Thelma Drake VA-02 WON
Barbara Cubin WY-AL TOO CLOSE TO CALL, leads by 822 votes
The following 6 races are considered lean republican
Rick Renzi AZ-01 WON
John Doolittle CA-04 WON
Brian Bilbray CA-50 WON
Hefley (OPEN SEAT) CO-05 (WON by another GOP (Lamborn))
Otter ID-01 (WON by another GOP (Sali))
Randy Kuhl NY-29 WON
The following 5 races are considered likely republican
Ric Keller FL-08 WON
Bilirakis (OPEN SEAT) FL-09 (WON by the son, another GOP Bilirakis)
Jeb Bradley NH-01 LOST
Robin Hayes NC-08 (TOO CLOSE TO CALL, Hayes leads bu 468 votes)
Pat Tiberi OH-12 WON
The following one race is considered lean democratic
Bob Beauprez (OPEN SEAT) CO-07 WON by DEMOCRAT
Bottom line: The current house immigration caucus boasts 104 members. Of which, 4 will be gone come January 2007. From the remaining, IF all the tossups were to go democratic, the list would come down to 90 members.
I will update the thread with the final results Nov. 7th.
Nov. 7th update: As seen above, from the original 104, the list is now down to 95 members. With the House majority in the Democratic hands, this loss in the caucus is likely to be magnified since they are now the minority in the minority.
What I have done below is present a couple of races that are interesting to follow tomorrow from the immigration perspective. This list is not all inclusive and only includes the House races that have been listed on the Cook Political Report (www.cookpolitical.com) as competitive. I went through the list and compared that with the representatives on the "House Immigration Reform Caucus" as chaired by Rep. Tom Tancredo. Here are the results:
The 10 following races are considered as toss-ups.
J.D.Hayworth AZ-05 LOST
Marilyn Musgrave CO-04 WON
Geoff Davis KY-04 WON
Gil Gutknecht MN-01 [/B]LOST[/B]
Charlie Bass NH-02 LOST
John Sweeney NY-20 LOST
Charles Taylor NC-11 LOST
Jean Scmidt OH-02 POSS.WIN
Thelma Drake VA-02 WON
Barbara Cubin WY-AL TOO CLOSE TO CALL, leads by 822 votes
The following 6 races are considered lean republican
Rick Renzi AZ-01 WON
John Doolittle CA-04 WON
Brian Bilbray CA-50 WON
Hefley (OPEN SEAT) CO-05 (WON by another GOP (Lamborn))
Otter ID-01 (WON by another GOP (Sali))
Randy Kuhl NY-29 WON
The following 5 races are considered likely republican
Ric Keller FL-08 WON
Bilirakis (OPEN SEAT) FL-09 (WON by the son, another GOP Bilirakis)
Jeb Bradley NH-01 LOST
Robin Hayes NC-08 (TOO CLOSE TO CALL, Hayes leads bu 468 votes)
Pat Tiberi OH-12 WON
The following one race is considered lean democratic
Bob Beauprez (OPEN SEAT) CO-07 WON by DEMOCRAT
Bottom line: The current house immigration caucus boasts 104 members. Of which, 4 will be gone come January 2007. From the remaining, IF all the tossups were to go democratic, the list would come down to 90 members.
I will update the thread with the final results Nov. 7th.
Nov. 7th update: As seen above, from the original 104, the list is now down to 95 members. With the House majority in the Democratic hands, this loss in the caucus is likely to be magnified since they are now the minority in the minority.
dresses 2011 Chicano Tattoo, chicano
vishwak
08-11 01:22 PM
Can some one clarify if the PD is based on the day labor application was received or the day it was approved?
My I140 states it as the day it was approved.
A priority date, in an employment-based (EB) case requiring Labor Certification (LC), is the officially acknowledged date that the case was filed at the state level Department of Labor office, referred to as the SESA. If the EB case was filed in a category that does not require labor certification, then the priority date assigned by the INS is the date the I-140 (Immigrant Visa Petition) is received by the INS Service Center.
source: MurthyDotCom : Priority Dates : How Do They Work? (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDpdhdtw.html)
My I140 states it as the day it was approved.
A priority date, in an employment-based (EB) case requiring Labor Certification (LC), is the officially acknowledged date that the case was filed at the state level Department of Labor office, referred to as the SESA. If the EB case was filed in a category that does not require labor certification, then the priority date assigned by the INS is the date the I-140 (Immigrant Visa Petition) is received by the INS Service Center.
source: MurthyDotCom : Priority Dates : How Do They Work? (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDpdhdtw.html)
more...
makeup Chicano Tattoos by ~Gatunoman
vin13
08-02 05:21 PM
Of the hundreds of thousands of July 07 filers, who paid a mere $325 for their I-485 application, do you think USCIS will devote the time/effort to constantly keep track of the applicant's eligibility of 485 over the next several years???? It will take atleast 4-5 years for several of us to finally get a visa number. Several of us will move/have address changes during these years.
It took them 2.5 years to process these...imagine the nightmare if they were to try doing subsequent rounds....
Keep in mind that 485 eligibility is not just tied to employment but also FBI name checks etc. Do you think USCIS will keep on doing name-checks every other year, or issue EVL's every other year if/when they see for instance, an address change?
Dude...USCIS is already on its way of bragging to the congress that it has pre-adjudicated all these 485 applications. I think if they touch these pre-adjudicated applications, then someone has to answer to someone of what is going on...why haven't you still worked on this? why are you devoting your time to these old 485 applications when there are new ones yet to be processed.
I think once the application is pre-adjudicated...that's it!! I don't believe USCIS will spend anymore time and resources to these applications again...until a visa number is available from DOS and they apply the number to the pre-adjudicated application....my 2 cents!
If you read what i said earlier, i mentioned "There is a high chance that a pre-adjudicated case may just get an approval when the visa numbers are available". The probability of RFEs could be low. The point that i was trying to make is that if someone is looking for guarantees that may not be established with Pre-Adjudication. If you see my signature i have already changed jobs twice using AC-21. Its not a big concern to me.
It took them 2.5 years to process these...imagine the nightmare if they were to try doing subsequent rounds....
Keep in mind that 485 eligibility is not just tied to employment but also FBI name checks etc. Do you think USCIS will keep on doing name-checks every other year, or issue EVL's every other year if/when they see for instance, an address change?
Dude...USCIS is already on its way of bragging to the congress that it has pre-adjudicated all these 485 applications. I think if they touch these pre-adjudicated applications, then someone has to answer to someone of what is going on...why haven't you still worked on this? why are you devoting your time to these old 485 applications when there are new ones yet to be processed.
I think once the application is pre-adjudicated...that's it!! I don't believe USCIS will spend anymore time and resources to these applications again...until a visa number is available from DOS and they apply the number to the pre-adjudicated application....my 2 cents!
If you read what i said earlier, i mentioned "There is a high chance that a pre-adjudicated case may just get an approval when the visa numbers are available". The probability of RFEs could be low. The point that i was trying to make is that if someone is looking for guarantees that may not be established with Pre-Adjudication. If you see my signature i have already changed jobs twice using AC-21. Its not a big concern to me.
girlfriend Chicano Tattoos by ~Gatunoman
needhelp!
08-22 02:19 PM
My understanding was that once the 485 is filed, you go by RD. It doesn't matter what your PD is...
Does anyone know what the legislation is?
I have this doubt also.
Does anyone know what the legislation is?
I have this doubt also.
hairstyles Chicano Tattoos by ~Gatunoman
chintu25
03-27 09:33 AM
Greened you GCMUDDU
pani_6
06-28 02:23 PM
See what the last para of the memo says....
During this timeframe the USCIS will determine whether
it is able to process these cases with in 15 calendar days of reciept.
"IF SO" premium processing will be once again made avaialabe for FORM I-140 petitions
During this timeframe the USCIS will determine whether
it is able to process these cases with in 15 calendar days of reciept.
"IF SO" premium processing will be once again made avaialabe for FORM I-140 petitions
senthil
06-18 10:59 AM
WithoutGCAmigo, no panic. there are processing dates which you should be worried about after you file EAD / AP etc.
To file it goes per visa bulletin. Hope you are upto date with that.
thats the talk of the town, sorry COUNTRY now
IV memeber experts - should be on the way to throw more light / clarify
good luck
To file it goes per visa bulletin. Hope you are upto date with that.
thats the talk of the town, sorry COUNTRY now
IV memeber experts - should be on the way to throw more light / clarify
good luck


