lelica32
05-21 02:01 PM
I see just April 15, I tryed with IE, Mozilla, Opera.
wallpaper Easter coloring pages for
priderock
04-11 11:34 AM
Why don't you setup "Just an Indian" forum so other nationals don't need to participate anymore.
I was talking about this THREAD NOT FORUM.
ps: This is my last post in this thread. (perhaps forum)
I was talking about this THREAD NOT FORUM.
ps: This is my last post in this thread. (perhaps forum)
MerciesOfInjustices
11-08 08:53 AM
A quick analysis of election results and its relevance to us:
As of 11:45 PM PST, House has gone to Democrats in a landslide; the Senate is on its way depending on outcome in Montana and Virginia. If Democrats win MT and VA (Jon Tester in MT, Jim Webb in VA), the Democrats would control the Senate too...
Thirdly, Jon Kyl almost lost his Senate seat in Arizona. If it’s any indication that anti-immigration noises are no career-savers, this may be it.
I agree with everything as you said. Darn, but certain Congressmen from Wisconsin and Colorado made it back - of course, without the clout.
As Fareed Zakaria pointed in a recent article, (I cannot find the link, somehow) Immigration reform is the only issue that George Bush, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Rudy Giluiani and Nancy Pelosi agree on! How many such issues are there? I cannot really think of one!
But, would like to point out something about Senator Kyl, who may have voted against CIR finally. But, he has not been against legal immigration. In fact, he had co-authored the Cornyn-Kyl version, that was a variant of the final compromise version being floated in the House. As far as I know, he opposes only certain aspects - but does not have an anti-immigrant stance, as such. He is, of course, better known for his work in healthcare legislation, where he has been very close to what most doctors have supported in terms of Tort Reform, to reign in rising Helathcare costs. In other words, he is more balanced - that may have been the saving grace. But, your analysis is also correct - voting against CIR did not bring him a landslide!
As of 11:45 PM PST, House has gone to Democrats in a landslide; the Senate is on its way depending on outcome in Montana and Virginia. If Democrats win MT and VA (Jon Tester in MT, Jim Webb in VA), the Democrats would control the Senate too...
Thirdly, Jon Kyl almost lost his Senate seat in Arizona. If it’s any indication that anti-immigration noises are no career-savers, this may be it.
I agree with everything as you said. Darn, but certain Congressmen from Wisconsin and Colorado made it back - of course, without the clout.
As Fareed Zakaria pointed in a recent article, (I cannot find the link, somehow) Immigration reform is the only issue that George Bush, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Rudy Giluiani and Nancy Pelosi agree on! How many such issues are there? I cannot really think of one!
But, would like to point out something about Senator Kyl, who may have voted against CIR finally. But, he has not been against legal immigration. In fact, he had co-authored the Cornyn-Kyl version, that was a variant of the final compromise version being floated in the House. As far as I know, he opposes only certain aspects - but does not have an anti-immigrant stance, as such. He is, of course, better known for his work in healthcare legislation, where he has been very close to what most doctors have supported in terms of Tort Reform, to reign in rising Helathcare costs. In other words, he is more balanced - that may have been the saving grace. But, your analysis is also correct - voting against CIR did not bring him a landslide!
2011 easter coloring pages to
gc101
08-02 05:03 PM
gc101, if you are not able to get married before you you file your I485 (by Aug 17th).
One of my friend asked Shiela Murthy and she said that in order to be able to add my spouse , I would have HAD to get married before July 31st (which I couldn't anyway), because, then, only I/we will be eligible to add my spouse.
Also, I sent in the papers for my I-485 last night. Now, hoping to god that there is an RFE on this and some kind of delay.
Thank you,
gc101.
One of my friend asked Shiela Murthy and she said that in order to be able to add my spouse , I would have HAD to get married before July 31st (which I couldn't anyway), because, then, only I/we will be eligible to add my spouse.
Also, I sent in the papers for my I-485 last night. Now, hoping to god that there is an RFE on this and some kind of delay.
Thank you,
gc101.
more...
kshitijnt
11-15 05:31 PM
If you were not told the correct bill rate, you can recover that money. Simply ask them in writing to show you the contract since you are on 70/30 basis. The written contracts, oral contracts, emails all stand in the court but how will you prove an oral contract? If you have found an offer that meets your expectations just quit. We all make the same mistakes. We spend our time on working out things where they are not working. Just "quietly" without your employer getting a hint, find a job and quit.
indyanguy
01-21 11:58 PM
So, what are the options for EB3-I? It appears that porting to EB2 will be more difficult moving forward due to difficulties in getting PERM approved especially for IT professions.
If the recapture of unused visas does happen, what is the estimate on how much EB3I would move?
If the recapture of unused visas does happen, what is the estimate on how much EB3I would move?
more...
abhisec
11-04 06:15 PM
Recently transferred money from an HDFC acct in India to a Bank of America account. Abt $25 wiring charges. And you can transfer upto 100k. :)
2010 Easter Basket with Decorated
McLuvin
04-02 02:36 PM
EB3 will move to May 2003...
BR
BR
more...

needGCcool
07-25 12:42 PM
USCIS does not accept hand delivered applications. Your lawyer is lying.. Imagine, if they were to accept then how many of us would have stood in the line..........on 2nd July 2007.
Hi, my lawyer said he hand delivered my application as well, I was wondering do they issue any kind of ecknowledgement, did your lawyer mention anything about a reciept or something? mine said they do not!
Hi, my lawyer said he hand delivered my application as well, I was wondering do they issue any kind of ecknowledgement, did your lawyer mention anything about a reciept or something? mine said they do not!
hair photo easter jesus page

kevinkris
11-03 12:24 PM
I know this is not releated with Immigration. If you dont want to answer, that is fine. Just ignore this.
I have money crunch in US. I have accumulated huge debt in my CC. In past I have sent some money to India, but now when I ask my parents to send it here, they tell it is not possible without losing 30%. This is what they heard from my bank. Any Idea on how to get money from India from my own account to which I have sent from here.
It's simple.. Find some one in your friend circle who wants to send money to india and tell him that you will transfer rupees to his bank account in india and ask him to transfer dollars to ur account here.
Simple.. that's how i did last time..
good luck to get our of debt..
I have money crunch in US. I have accumulated huge debt in my CC. In past I have sent some money to India, but now when I ask my parents to send it here, they tell it is not possible without losing 30%. This is what they heard from my bank. Any Idea on how to get money from India from my own account to which I have sent from here.
It's simple.. Find some one in your friend circle who wants to send money to india and tell him that you will transfer rupees to his bank account in india and ask him to transfer dollars to ur account here.
Simple.. that's how i did last time..
good luck to get our of debt..
more...
daramesh
09-25 05:59 PM
Tina, my wife has the exact same issue. Pl advise. She is workng on H1 but getting delayed pay and paystubs and no W2 for 2006 since she dd not have SSN until feb 2007. To be safe, she wants to apply for H4 in Chennai although she still has valid H1. have 2 questions.'
1. can we fix a web appointment thru VFS for H4 visa stamping for her, even though she is on H1 right now and does not have H4 I797? I will add he as my dependent, since I am doing my H1 renewal as well and my case is strong
2. will they ask for her h1 paystubs and W2s if she is applying for H4 in chennai? Hopefully not. she has an expired H4 visa so she cannot re-enter on H4 visa.
3. also is it possible to travel from Atlanta or nearby to chennai without getting transit visa since we might not have time and aretravelling on expired visas. any short routes airlines you know?(singapore does not need transit visas?)even european cities that dont ask for transit visas will be fine.
PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS A BIT, PL CONTRIBUTE THANKS
1. can we fix a web appointment thru VFS for H4 visa stamping for her, even though she is on H1 right now and does not have H4 I797? I will add he as my dependent, since I am doing my H1 renewal as well and my case is strong
2. will they ask for her h1 paystubs and W2s if she is applying for H4 in chennai? Hopefully not. she has an expired H4 visa so she cannot re-enter on H4 visa.
3. also is it possible to travel from Atlanta or nearby to chennai without getting transit visa since we might not have time and aretravelling on expired visas. any short routes airlines you know?(singapore does not need transit visas?)even european cities that dont ask for transit visas will be fine.
PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS A BIT, PL CONTRIBUTE THANKS
hot JesusPowerColoringPage.jpg
gk_2000
04-21 04:16 PM
I notice the OP has disappeared. Hope it was not an anti's bait!
more...
house jesus tomb coloring pages.
kak1978
06-24 10:21 PM
May be some one who has already renewed their AP can answer this:
I am about to renew my AP. What will be the start date on the new AP. Is it the date after the current AP expires(like with EAD) or the date the renewal application is approved. Appreciate any responses.
I am about to renew my AP. What will be the start date on the new AP. Is it the date after the current AP expires(like with EAD) or the date the renewal application is approved. Appreciate any responses.
tattoo jesus tomb coloring pages.
natrajs
09-29 04:59 PM
There are 3 work categories,
at least 3 queues each for three stages.
the first queue had at one time, rir, regular and then bec, perm added to the mix.
EB portings.
07/07 havoc
name check delays.
a single queue at the end.
bottomline, PD monthly graph is arbitrary.
if your PD remains current for at least three months in a row and everything else is clear, there is good chance you are out of the pipeline.
I wish but my assumption is that One's PD have to be current atleast 6+ more months then there is a good chance for an approval, other than that we have to depend on our Luck ( I think we can predict the Powerball or Megamillion winner much easier than USCIS process)
I wish your case would have been approved long ago, Your signature tells me that - EB2- I PD Dec 2003, and your PD was current for a while but still no luck.
Let us hope the best
at least 3 queues each for three stages.
the first queue had at one time, rir, regular and then bec, perm added to the mix.
EB portings.
07/07 havoc
name check delays.
a single queue at the end.
bottomline, PD monthly graph is arbitrary.
if your PD remains current for at least three months in a row and everything else is clear, there is good chance you are out of the pipeline.
I wish but my assumption is that One's PD have to be current atleast 6+ more months then there is a good chance for an approval, other than that we have to depend on our Luck ( I think we can predict the Powerball or Megamillion winner much easier than USCIS process)
I wish your case would have been approved long ago, Your signature tells me that - EB2- I PD Dec 2003, and your PD was current for a while but still no luck.
Let us hope the best
more...
pictures Easter Coloring Pages For

satyasaich
04-09 11:52 AM
Current crisis in UK is just one example, and i'm not surprised to see "slow bleed" approach.
It's up to individual situation and decision what to do next
Gandhi was never an immigrant and was in SA for solving a legal case on a temporary contract. He was always wanting to go back to India but because of the conditions of Indians, he was urged to stay back and help them, he actually went back in between and again came back to SA for a more organized effort.
The situation now is different. The Durbin Grassely bill lobbyists are basically doing what has been happening in UK where local population do not want Asian immigrants taking high paying challenging jobs in their own soil. They don't seem to care if these jobs go away because the effect will be long term and as such it is a known fact that in these days, we seldom see the immigrant community having a good cooperation, every immigrant feels that one less immigrant, it is good for him.
This has been happening in every country where highly skilled migrants take job positions in countries like Aus, NZ, UK, Germany etc..
The US system is harder to crack for anti immigrants than these countries. So they follow this slow bleed approach. On the long run their objectives will be met though it would force out high skilled jobs abroad.
One good thing is that developing nations must capitulate on this and make their labor laws good and also copyright laws and patent laws so that innovation and products are developed in developing nations and so called developed nations will bleed technology and innovation.
It's up to individual situation and decision what to do next
Gandhi was never an immigrant and was in SA for solving a legal case on a temporary contract. He was always wanting to go back to India but because of the conditions of Indians, he was urged to stay back and help them, he actually went back in between and again came back to SA for a more organized effort.
The situation now is different. The Durbin Grassely bill lobbyists are basically doing what has been happening in UK where local population do not want Asian immigrants taking high paying challenging jobs in their own soil. They don't seem to care if these jobs go away because the effect will be long term and as such it is a known fact that in these days, we seldom see the immigrant community having a good cooperation, every immigrant feels that one less immigrant, it is good for him.
This has been happening in every country where highly skilled migrants take job positions in countries like Aus, NZ, UK, Germany etc..
The US system is harder to crack for anti immigrants than these countries. So they follow this slow bleed approach. On the long run their objectives will be met though it would force out high skilled jobs abroad.
One good thing is that developing nations must capitulate on this and make their labor laws good and also copyright laws and patent laws so that innovation and products are developed in developing nations and so called developed nations will bleed technology and innovation.
dresses jesus tomb coloring pages. no
GoneSouth
02-07 01:11 PM
If you have some friends who you know have successfully executed an EB-2 I-140 based on a job zone 4 occupational classification (such as software engineer), I'd consult with your friends attorneys, then switch attorneys if they think they can help you.
xbohdpukc - very interesting. Did you get an EB-2 I-140 approval based on that software engineer occupational classification? The issue at hand is not whether the LC will get approved, that is relatively straightforward. It's whether an EB-2 I-140 will be approved based on a LC for a job zone 4 occupation.
- gs
xbohdpukc - very interesting. Did you get an EB-2 I-140 approval based on that software engineer occupational classification? The issue at hand is not whether the LC will get approved, that is relatively straightforward. It's whether an EB-2 I-140 will be approved based on a LC for a job zone 4 occupation.
- gs
more...
makeup Happy Easter Coloring Page
redds777
04-17 10:40 PM
You're welcome.
Yep. Got copies of labor, I-140 forms and approvals via FOIA. :)
Can you tell me the procedure to apply for FOIA and also how long did it take you to get the copy of labor . Did you use an Lawyer to fet this info ?
I am trying to get the job description on my labor . My employer is not providing me the same .
Thanks for your help
Yep. Got copies of labor, I-140 forms and approvals via FOIA. :)
Can you tell me the procedure to apply for FOIA and also how long did it take you to get the copy of labor . Did you use an Lawyer to fet this info ?
I am trying to get the job description on my labor . My employer is not providing me the same .
Thanks for your help
girlfriend Easter is a Christian holiday.
varmapenmatsa
09-18 12:00 PM
Way back in virginia I was arrested for shoplifting. I pleaded guilty and served out my punishment. I was ordered some hours of community service. After that I have traveled to india multiple times with no issues. So you should be all right.
Varma Penmatsa
Varma Penmatsa
hairstyles Coloring pages index
shx
04-21 02:35 PM
Why should only GC holders get this 'permission'? F1, J1, L1 and H1 people should also be able to get their parents. Also, add all their dependents, H4, L4(??) whatever. We can all live as a big family then. Or, just pack up and go back to India.
Its ridiculous to hear people saying that they like to live in the US because of human values here, but then talk about Indian values. Please make up your mind. It's not just my family, my siblings, my whatever..... Think outside 'your' little world.
Its ridiculous to hear people saying that they like to live in the US because of human values here, but then talk about Indian values. Please make up your mind. It's not just my family, my siblings, my whatever..... Think outside 'your' little world.
Kumbakonam
11-04 01:18 AM
Check ICICI. I think it is called a NRE account. You can fund it in Dollars and Rupees and it could be repatriated in Dollars. So just open the account and have them deposit the monies India, you can draw it here. This kind of account is for NRI's who earn an income in India and want to access it here.
There is a limit I think but it must be like $25K..
Good Luck
If you have an NRE or NRO account, the money cannot be deposited into those accounts from India. This is my personal experience.
There is a limit I think but it must be like $25K..
Good Luck
If you have an NRE or NRO account, the money cannot be deposited into those accounts from India. This is my personal experience.
a1b2c3
01-13 05:26 PM
I don't think you're following it too closely.. every year it creeps up a few early 2005 months, becomes unavailable the last quarter then in October jumps back to late 2003
completely unexplainable monkey business !!
If that is the case, I stand corrected. This whole country quota is unfair, that was my only point.
completely unexplainable monkey business !!
If that is the case, I stand corrected. This whole country quota is unfair, that was my only point.


