lost_in_migration
05-14 08:21 PM
Thanks a lot folks. Please do update your signatures so as to inspire others for contribution
Contributed $200. I prefer one time against monthly simply coz I forget monthly bills.
Contributed $120 to date. Cheers!!
Contributed $200. I prefer one time against monthly simply coz I forget monthly bills.
Contributed $120 to date. Cheers!!
wallpaper CRAZY ASIAN HAIR TUTORIAL A

waitnwatch
04-27 11:26 PM
Isn't this site giving the article on IV more exposure!!!!!
yabadaba
07-21 03:30 PM
alabaman dude i would be out on the next plane...thats where i m looking to move also..calgary or edmonton.
thx njdude...by consulate u meant indian consulate?
thx njdude...by consulate u meant indian consulate?
2011 Dekker cool emo hairstyle.
s416504
07-20 03:16 PM
Delivered July 2 @11:34 USPS
more...

apb
07-25 01:48 PM
Delivered on July/19th.
hopefullegalimmigrant
02-15 09:36 AM
Its high time abuse is stopped. All of us have a dream to chase, but the high amount of abuse of the system must be stopped.
more...
gunabcd
05-24 03:42 PM
How bad it can be for those with approved I-140?
Earlier it was 140K times 7% = 9800 with everybody and now it is 90K times 10% = 9000 with most of them gone into new merit based system.
I still don't get it?
Good Point! this is actually more visas for same number of folks. Approved or soon-to-be-approved I-140 folks (like me) will get GC on time or faster and others with Maters degree will get GC in 1 or 2 years, and rest must have got admission to MS by now. and there will be some loophole to bank on which will be realized by our stupid Joe after a few years.
Earlier it was 140K times 7% = 9800 with everybody and now it is 90K times 10% = 9000 with most of them gone into new merit based system.
I still don't get it?
Good Point! this is actually more visas for same number of folks. Approved or soon-to-be-approved I-140 folks (like me) will get GC on time or faster and others with Maters degree will get GC in 1 or 2 years, and rest must have got admission to MS by now. and there will be some loophole to bank on which will be realized by our stupid Joe after a few years.
2010 prom hairstyles for long hair
vinodmp
02-10 01:11 PM
Thanks for all the inputs. I still have not received the letter ( probably because of winter strom - delay with traffic) .
Now if the Deniel is because of AC21 and 140 revoke , when we reply with MTR, should I sent copy of the AC21 letter we sent before or do we need to sent a fresh one ( employment verification letter ) ? The reason I ask this is when we originaly filed AC21 docs ( in Feb 2008) I was with Company2 . Now I am with company 3 ( just 2 months ). And good part of is company3 is well aware about the "same or similar " letter and is ready to issue the letter .
Thanks
-vinod
Now if the Deniel is because of AC21 and 140 revoke , when we reply with MTR, should I sent copy of the AC21 letter we sent before or do we need to sent a fresh one ( employment verification letter ) ? The reason I ask this is when we originaly filed AC21 docs ( in Feb 2008) I was with Company2 . Now I am with company 3 ( just 2 months ). And good part of is company3 is well aware about the "same or similar " letter and is ready to issue the letter .
Thanks
-vinod
more...

vrkgali
02-08 01:38 PM
When I applied for my labor , Even though , Ad is given for B.S and 7+ years of experience, My employer told me that My labor is applied on Eb3.
After my labor was cleared, when applying for I-140 , we had to change the attorney.The new attorney applied I-140 in EB2 category.
when I asked the new attorney about this , she informed me that , since I have got B.S and 10+ years of experience, I am eligible for EB2.
since I did not get to see the Labor clearance certificate, I dont know on what basis Labor is cleared.
Now I am confused whether I am in EB2 or EB3.
After my labor was cleared, when applying for I-140 , we had to change the attorney.The new attorney applied I-140 in EB2 category.
when I asked the new attorney about this , she informed me that , since I have got B.S and 10+ years of experience, I am eligible for EB2.
since I did not get to see the Labor clearance certificate, I dont know on what basis Labor is cleared.
Now I am confused whether I am in EB2 or EB3.
hair Crazy Gothic Hairstyles
dummgelauft
03-17 11:35 AM
Call yourself a shoplifter, but you are really a petty criminal. You have yourself proved so by pleading guilty.
I am surprised that you have not been deported. It people like you who bring a bad name to the whole Indian immigrant community.
Far as I am concerned, unless you hae situation of life and death, you must not steal. The only other scenario, where theft could be pardoned is if you are out of work, have no money, have no friends who would help you, have been turned out by the local soup kitchen and the food bank, and have starving children at home and you decide to pich a loaf of brad from a store
Other than that, no excuse.
I am surprised that you have not been deported. It people like you who bring a bad name to the whole Indian immigrant community.
Far as I am concerned, unless you hae situation of life and death, you must not steal. The only other scenario, where theft could be pardoned is if you are out of work, have no money, have no friends who would help you, have been turned out by the local soup kitchen and the food bank, and have starving children at home and you decide to pich a loaf of brad from a store
Other than that, no excuse.
more...

apnair2002
05-05 08:25 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>
hot Cool Asian Hair Styles Men

NH123
07-28 12:55 AM
Is it possible to start a business on H1-B.Will there be any issues when i will file my 485.Can i give my Residential address as a contact address for the parent company which is in India ?Althoguh the income will not be generated on my name but will there be any issues in giving my Home address as point of contact ?Thanks in advance
Gurus..Can somebody please reply to it...
Gurus..Can somebody please reply to it...
more...
house Short Asian Hairstyles?
qplearn
11-20 10:52 AM
Guys,
Regarding Mathew Oh comments:
"...There is a possibility the DREAM Act could be passed, allowing the children of undocumented immigrants (who complete their high school educations in the United States)..."
How do you think the passage of the DREAM ACT could impact our situation ? If they pass this, they would relief a sizeable portion of illegal immigrants to get amnesty through their children (few millions). I am just wondering whether the illegal alien supporters would lose steam to support CIR after this ? Ironically, they would get a sizeable amnesty, overhelm USCIS with millions of applicants and probably make the passage of a CIR bill more distant. I can't think of something less advantageous to us than this. I hope I am totally wrong.
What do you guys think ?
There are favorable indications from the industry that they will get increased H1Bs. There is hence a strong belief among many lawyers that the H1B lobby will provide some relief. But we need to meet lawmakers so that they don't forget about the Green cards.
If you live in NY state, please contact bottlemani or myself. We need to organize ourselves before meeting the lawmakers. We will also have to take the trouble to drive to their offices. If we don't do this, all these pessimistic predictions will come true. Believe me, meeting the folks in the offices of the lawmakers makes a huge difference.
Regarding Mathew Oh comments:
"...There is a possibility the DREAM Act could be passed, allowing the children of undocumented immigrants (who complete their high school educations in the United States)..."
How do you think the passage of the DREAM ACT could impact our situation ? If they pass this, they would relief a sizeable portion of illegal immigrants to get amnesty through their children (few millions). I am just wondering whether the illegal alien supporters would lose steam to support CIR after this ? Ironically, they would get a sizeable amnesty, overhelm USCIS with millions of applicants and probably make the passage of a CIR bill more distant. I can't think of something less advantageous to us than this. I hope I am totally wrong.
What do you guys think ?
There are favorable indications from the industry that they will get increased H1Bs. There is hence a strong belief among many lawyers that the H1B lobby will provide some relief. But we need to meet lawmakers so that they don't forget about the Green cards.
If you live in NY state, please contact bottlemani or myself. We need to organize ourselves before meeting the lawmakers. We will also have to take the trouble to drive to their offices. If we don't do this, all these pessimistic predictions will come true. Believe me, meeting the folks in the offices of the lawmakers makes a huge difference.
tattoo Asian Hairstyles for Women
wikipedia_fan
07-04 11:17 PM
Hi,
I have my I-140 (approved in May 07) approved from my previous employer. I am not sure whether he has revoked it or not. I am now working as full time employee with another company. How can i find out if my I-140 was revoked or not? I am yet to file a New PERM, i already got a PERM denial after joining this new employer :( looks like i have to file one more... This looks like a infinte loop :(
Thank you,
IR.
You can subscribe to CRIS email for status updates. But sometimes you may not get the email. The letter may directly go to your ex employer's Attorney.
Even if you get a NOID, it may go to your ex employer's Attorney. We all know this employer attorney nexus - they are ready to screw you.
I have my I-140 (approved in May 07) approved from my previous employer. I am not sure whether he has revoked it or not. I am now working as full time employee with another company. How can i find out if my I-140 was revoked or not? I am yet to file a New PERM, i already got a PERM denial after joining this new employer :( looks like i have to file one more... This looks like a infinte loop :(
Thank you,
IR.
You can subscribe to CRIS email for status updates. But sometimes you may not get the email. The letter may directly go to your ex employer's Attorney.
Even if you get a NOID, it may go to your ex employer's Attorney. We all know this employer attorney nexus - they are ready to screw you.
more...
pictures crazy asian hairstyles. crazy asian hairstyles. How To Make Asian Hairstyle;

chandrajp
06-18 03:44 PM
AND ONE MORE THING. THESE PROCESSING DATES ARE FOR RENEWAL APPLICATIONS. NOT FOR NEW APPLICATIONS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE I SAW FIRST TIME FILERS ARE GETTING THEM IMMEDIATELY THAN RENEWALS WHICH WERE TAKING 2-3 MONTHS.
It does not anywhere say that this timings are for renewal. I have my 3rd EAD now. Everytime, I got my EAD approved based on processing times given in the web site. I found one difference, when I filed my 1st and 2nd EADs at California, I got them in 1 month(but again based on processing times). Now the 3rd one, I got in 3 months(again based on processing times)
It does not anywhere say that this timings are for renewal. I have my 3rd EAD now. Everytime, I got my EAD approved based on processing times given in the web site. I found one difference, when I filed my 1st and 2nd EADs at California, I got them in 1 month(but again based on processing times). Now the 3rd one, I got in 3 months(again based on processing times)
dresses cut to crazy asian rolls

sanju
02-23 04:39 PM
I am also proud to live in such wonderful country who are open to any new talent and do not hesitate to honor anyone irrespective of their color,race and religion. I wish all countries take inspiration from it.
I share your enthusiasm, for now. But it is not always like this, and will not be like this. So lets cherish these times. Great talent and greatness has been rewarded with obscurity, more often than not.
Here is an example - Do you know who invented AC current, electric motor, laser, x-ray, radio technology, wireless technology, cellular technology, neon, remote control just to name a few. There is not a minute that goes by in the life of modern humans when we don't use inventions of this great man, but over 99% of all people don't know his name. Everyone will call Einstein a great scientist. But this is the greatest, and how come so less people know about him?
Reason, he was not American, British nor a Jew. So history rewarded the greatest scientist with obscurity. And most of us don't know about him.
The point is, great talent is not always rewarded as it should be. We think that we are talented and that's why we are on "special" visa. The fact is, we have chosen to be part of the system, that makes a rich guy richer. As long as you are in the business of making a rich guy richer, or as long as you are part of the system that makes more money for some hotshot powerful banker, we can all continue to live in this fool's paradise claiming that any new talent is always honored in this GREAT country.
.
I share your enthusiasm, for now. But it is not always like this, and will not be like this. So lets cherish these times. Great talent and greatness has been rewarded with obscurity, more often than not.
Here is an example - Do you know who invented AC current, electric motor, laser, x-ray, radio technology, wireless technology, cellular technology, neon, remote control just to name a few. There is not a minute that goes by in the life of modern humans when we don't use inventions of this great man, but over 99% of all people don't know his name. Everyone will call Einstein a great scientist. But this is the greatest, and how come so less people know about him?
Reason, he was not American, British nor a Jew. So history rewarded the greatest scientist with obscurity. And most of us don't know about him.
The point is, great talent is not always rewarded as it should be. We think that we are talented and that's why we are on "special" visa. The fact is, we have chosen to be part of the system, that makes a rich guy richer. As long as you are in the business of making a rich guy richer, or as long as you are part of the system that makes more money for some hotshot powerful banker, we can all continue to live in this fool's paradise claiming that any new talent is always honored in this GREAT country.
.
more...
makeup Asian long balck hairstyle
jindhal
01-14 07:57 AM
ko gussa kyun aata hain ?
girlfriend posted in Asian hairstyle,
kaarmaa
02-01 09:03 AM
I am trying to submit my FOIA request to get copies of I140 and PERM.
I have not applied for my I485
Where and how do I get my A#?
Ask your attorney.
FYI..might help you..My attorney is so tough on providing information to me, So I said that I need the alien # to file an online AR-11, the attorney did not refuse. :)
I have not applied for my I485
Where and how do I get my A#?
Ask your attorney.
FYI..might help you..My attorney is so tough on providing information to me, So I said that I need the alien # to file an online AR-11, the attorney did not refuse. :)
hairstyles asian short hair styles men.
Sree Swathi
04-21 02:21 PM
Dear Friends,
Please stay together....we will get this permission.
If our parents stay in US, US economy will improved. We will be buying health insurance and food for them.
We will stop sending money to our native country. All money we earned will be spend here. We will be travelling more. Shopping more. etc.
This will help to improve US economy. I want to see US become super country like how it was when Bill Clinton was president.
We have a great present now. I was impressed by his speech about family value and raising kids together as family. I am sure, we will get help from him.
You know, How J2 visa holder got permission to work in US. A person fight for it and got it for many.
Don't bother about a negative persons comments here.
If we stay together, we will get this permission. Anyway, after you become citizen you got that permission. We can request gov to give permission to GC holders too.
Please stay together....we will get this permission.
If our parents stay in US, US economy will improved. We will be buying health insurance and food for them.
We will stop sending money to our native country. All money we earned will be spend here. We will be travelling more. Shopping more. etc.
This will help to improve US economy. I want to see US become super country like how it was when Bill Clinton was president.
We have a great present now. I was impressed by his speech about family value and raising kids together as family. I am sure, we will get help from him.
You know, How J2 visa holder got permission to work in US. A person fight for it and got it for many.
Don't bother about a negative persons comments here.
If we stay together, we will get this permission. Anyway, after you become citizen you got that permission. We can request gov to give permission to GC holders too.
ryanjoe_99
10-24 08:12 PM
We(my husband,my two kids,and I) did finger printing on July 19,2007. Now My older son 13 years old got finger printing again. Why?, what does it mean.
I am scared
I am scared
rameshavula
05-12 09:38 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/immig12.html
Its a good sign.....
Ramesh
Its a good sign.....
Ramesh


