superdoc
09-20 02:37 PM
If LOA can stop the old employer from revoking I-140, I would say, go for it. But just make sure you don't land into any other trouble (like non-competent etc. just an example, may not be relevant in your case, but you get the idea...).
Also, discuss with the new employer and make sure they are ok with supporting you in case of an RFE. From your response, looks like they might know what it is. What I can think of is, consult an attorney and discuss what kinda RFEs you can get that needs employer help (mostly EVL, ability to pay), prepare a sample response letter for both and check with the new employer they are ok with providing them if necessary.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice
the new company has no clue about visa/h1/gc issues. they have never hired a "brown" guy and they do not even know that i am on ead..even if i told them they wouldn't know wht to make of it..so the only letters i can get will be generic letters stating my occupation and salary with a very brief description of duties. i know someone said loa is not a good idea but i think it just gives me a back up.
thanks evryonr for responses..
Also, discuss with the new employer and make sure they are ok with supporting you in case of an RFE. From your response, looks like they might know what it is. What I can think of is, consult an attorney and discuss what kinda RFEs you can get that needs employer help (mostly EVL, ability to pay), prepare a sample response letter for both and check with the new employer they are ok with providing them if necessary.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice
the new company has no clue about visa/h1/gc issues. they have never hired a "brown" guy and they do not even know that i am on ead..even if i told them they wouldn't know wht to make of it..so the only letters i can get will be generic letters stating my occupation and salary with a very brief description of duties. i know someone said loa is not a good idea but i think it just gives me a back up.
thanks evryonr for responses..
wallpaper Cute cell phone wallpaper
cjain
12-14 01:08 PM
Folks I had an infopass this morning for EAD pending more than 90 days. The officer basically told me cannot issue EAD but will contact NSC to check status and gave a customer information receipt saying "Our records indicate that your I765 is pending. I will contact NSC for further review of your application"
I was very disappointed by this. Is there anything else I can do to get interim EAD? I still don't see a LUD on my case.
I was very disappointed by this. Is there anything else I can do to get interim EAD? I still don't see a LUD on my case.
niklshah
02-06 12:45 PM
AC21 can be as safe as a any normal 485 case so do not worry. Its classic case of USCIS ignorance on AC21. I would say, hire a good lawyer and prepare for a MTR. I have seen Ron Gotcher as a very prominent proponent of AC21 rules. You can take his help. I used AC21 and got GC approved without any hiccups. My case was handled by Ron and I have been completely satisfied with his services.
PS: I am not affiliated to Ron in any way. This is my personal experience.
sorry to hear about ur case.. btw what is your priority date??
PS: I am not affiliated to Ron in any way. This is my personal experience.
sorry to hear about ur case.. btw what is your priority date??
2011 makeup Cute Puppy Wallpapers
FinalGC
09-08 12:05 PM
I believe sanju is right to a certain extant. However, I believe it depends upon how much of a close relationship you have established with your clients or per say other clients. Have you done good networking...check out LinkedIn, if not. I can guarantee that if you were to go alone...you could easily ask for at least 110-130/hr, however you may not be able to get the $180/hr, since the companies like IBM, Accenture, Deloitte have an established brand name.
This is something these firms have developed over the years. You will be competing your skills and your relationships versus their combined skillsets and knowledge database, their legal backings, their relationships (not just money) and their history. People are ready to pay for a Cadillac because it is a brand name, while for a Ford they willl not pay that much money.
The key is the relationship and the trust that your client will have with you, rather than your current company....if your company has a bigger and better relationship, you will have a herculean task of removing that and replace that with yours, by proving that you are worth the money. Once you establish the brand name and expertise and the legal backings...you too could get may be $140 or so, but will never be able to reach the $180 level.......This is the industry.
This is something these firms have developed over the years. You will be competing your skills and your relationships versus their combined skillsets and knowledge database, their legal backings, their relationships (not just money) and their history. People are ready to pay for a Cadillac because it is a brand name, while for a Ford they willl not pay that much money.
The key is the relationship and the trust that your client will have with you, rather than your current company....if your company has a bigger and better relationship, you will have a herculean task of removing that and replace that with yours, by proving that you are worth the money. Once you establish the brand name and expertise and the legal backings...you too could get may be $140 or so, but will never be able to reach the $180 level.......This is the industry.
more...

pandu_hawaldar
10-02 10:48 AM
Guys please don't waste your time in dreaming for OCI, unless one of the parents has non Indian citizenship. PIO is the only option if both parents have Indian passport (citizenship).
PIO typically takes 30 days, so be hurry and apply if you are thinking to apply, its very essential thing for us to have after baby's birth.
PIO typically takes 30 days, so be hurry and apply if you are thinking to apply, its very essential thing for us to have after baby's birth.
zigma
08-01 07:29 AM
Looking at this scenario, it makes all the more sense to move to Canada.
Unless US starts skilled immigration, it is destined to become a 3rd world country. China would overtake it as the largest economy.
It is estimated that in about 20-30 years the worker:retiree ratio would be 2:1, thereby having a large tax on the employed.
There are lots of interesting articles on this subject.
Example of an interesting article (http://www.parapundit.com/archives/002004.html)
Unless US starts skilled immigration, it is destined to become a 3rd world country. China would overtake it as the largest economy.
It is estimated that in about 20-30 years the worker:retiree ratio would be 2:1, thereby having a large tax on the employed.
There are lots of interesting articles on this subject.
Example of an interesting article (http://www.parapundit.com/archives/002004.html)
more...
WaldenPond
01-06 07:23 AM
Guys, Count me in for $100. Will contribute more if needed. I will mail the check during the weekend. Sorry guys for the delay....
Thanks
Hello Rayyan,
Thanks for coming forward to help this cause. Your contribution, words of support and enthusiasm helps everybody to maintain higher level of motivation which is so important for this kind of volunteer effort . Thank You.
We also need more active members in Miami as it is a huge city. Would you like to take up the responsibility to post the flyers in Chinese/Indian/Philipino stores or other places where people from these or other immigrant community gathers? Or maybe simply send out emails to send the same message to your friends. It is ok if there is any constraint.
Again, Thanks for your support.
-WP
Thanks
Hello Rayyan,
Thanks for coming forward to help this cause. Your contribution, words of support and enthusiasm helps everybody to maintain higher level of motivation which is so important for this kind of volunteer effort . Thank You.
We also need more active members in Miami as it is a huge city. Would you like to take up the responsibility to post the flyers in Chinese/Indian/Philipino stores or other places where people from these or other immigrant community gathers? Or maybe simply send out emails to send the same message to your friends. It is ok if there is any constraint.
Again, Thanks for your support.
-WP
2010 Hot Mobile Phone Wallpapers
technoboy
07-20 11:13 AM
Is there any thing to do with I-140approved/pending with I-485/ead/ap processing?
more...
WithoutGCAmigo
06-18 10:57 AM
I-131 Application for Travel Document June 25, 2006
I-765 Application for Employment Authorization November 22, 2006
I-765 Application for Employment Authorization November 22, 2006
hair wallpaper for mobile phone.
cygent
07-18 01:15 AM
Let everyone know if and when you get any response.
Yes, I will definitely let you guys know! I had noted this point in the 1st post!
Yes, I will definitely let you guys know! I had noted this point in the 1st post!
more...
vxg
08-28 01:00 PM
Hi Guys,
I am a July - 2007 filer and we got the FP request in July for me and my Spouse, I have not applied for any EAD or AP extensions recentlly, for a side note i have to travel out side US in July and my attorney requested for FP reschedule (which was actually scheduled in last week July) for atleast 6 to 8 weeks, but USCIS sent me the request with in a week with an FP date just 3 weeks apart from the original one..so i had to rush my things and had to come back to US to get the FP done..
I just called TSC and got a helpful IO. He explained me that the FPs for my case are expired as those were done in Nov 2007. He issued a request to send another FP notice, not sure what help it will do at this time. He did tell me that my case is preadjudicated but also mentioned that preadjudication means nothing more than that a legal clerk or junior IO has reviewed the file and everything is order, in other words according to him preadjudication does not mean approval without any review.
I am a July - 2007 filer and we got the FP request in July for me and my Spouse, I have not applied for any EAD or AP extensions recentlly, for a side note i have to travel out side US in July and my attorney requested for FP reschedule (which was actually scheduled in last week July) for atleast 6 to 8 weeks, but USCIS sent me the request with in a week with an FP date just 3 weeks apart from the original one..so i had to rush my things and had to come back to US to get the FP done..
I just called TSC and got a helpful IO. He explained me that the FPs for my case are expired as those were done in Nov 2007. He issued a request to send another FP notice, not sure what help it will do at this time. He did tell me that my case is preadjudicated but also mentioned that preadjudication means nothing more than that a legal clerk or junior IO has reviewed the file and everything is order, in other words according to him preadjudication does not mean approval without any review.
hot TAG: mobile phone wallpaper
ronhira
05-29 11:13 AM
This is the third time an Indian American has won the competition in a row.
BTW, the huge number of Indian American partcipants is not due to the fact that " Indian Americans" are brilliant... These children (at least most) are partcipating not becasue they have talent but they are being forced to by the aspirations of their parents.
All the Indian American children are crying, sitting on the lap of their parents etc... See any other kid who lost, they were cool.
Maybe your parents did not hug you enough when you were growing up, but that's not a justifiable reason to be jealous from these kids.
We are all born as genius, life de-genius us. Each one of us have the ability to be brilliant, it just depends how each one of us chose to spend our time. Folks who spend their time constructively are brilliant, because they have learned to ignore the negative. That's why these kids are brilliant and that's why they have the talent.
A growing child with aspirations looking for a parent to comfort and console them is not a sign of weakness, its a sign of a strong bond between the child and the parent, I guess thats a cultural thing. And a strong bond with parents that takes away nothing from them for being recognized for their talent.
As far as being forced by parents is concerned, I know for fact that I would have NOT gone to University to get a degree if my parents were not there to guide me at that age. If parents use constructive guidance that allows the children to strive and become better citizens of the society, that's called "personal responsibility". Last time I check, someone became the President of this country speaking in favor of "personal responsibility" and "responsibility of parents". Was that wrong?
BTW, the huge number of Indian American partcipants is not due to the fact that " Indian Americans" are brilliant... These children (at least most) are partcipating not becasue they have talent but they are being forced to by the aspirations of their parents.
All the Indian American children are crying, sitting on the lap of their parents etc... See any other kid who lost, they were cool.
Maybe your parents did not hug you enough when you were growing up, but that's not a justifiable reason to be jealous from these kids.
We are all born as genius, life de-genius us. Each one of us have the ability to be brilliant, it just depends how each one of us chose to spend our time. Folks who spend their time constructively are brilliant, because they have learned to ignore the negative. That's why these kids are brilliant and that's why they have the talent.
A growing child with aspirations looking for a parent to comfort and console them is not a sign of weakness, its a sign of a strong bond between the child and the parent, I guess thats a cultural thing. And a strong bond with parents that takes away nothing from them for being recognized for their talent.
As far as being forced by parents is concerned, I know for fact that I would have NOT gone to University to get a degree if my parents were not there to guide me at that age. If parents use constructive guidance that allows the children to strive and become better citizens of the society, that's called "personal responsibility". Last time I check, someone became the President of this country speaking in favor of "personal responsibility" and "responsibility of parents". Was that wrong?
more...
house cute wallpapers for mobile
cpolisetti
04-26 04:40 PM
Can we do something in Indian regional news papers? I know http://www.eenadu.net or http://www.vaarttha.com/ two most popular online Telugu newspaper for skilled immigrants in US. Also www.idlebrain.com has popular enough which might help different group of people to know about what IV is doing.
It would be so great if our Chinese members told us more about this portal, and any others where we could get the word out.
Thanks!
Berkeleybee
It would be so great if our Chinese members told us more about this portal, and any others where we could get the word out.
Thanks!
Berkeleybee
tattoo Hot Mobile Phone Wallpapers
GooblyWoobly
09-12 11:53 PM
easy my friend...easy,....breathe.
yes, retrogression will remain the same for indians and chinese.....its already pretty bad for the indians. retrogression will hit ROW harder as they are current right now....atleast for EB2. let feb or march 2008 roll around then its going to get worse.
you dont have to get upset....just sit tight and watch the drama unfold.
otherwise you're welcome to fool yourself.
And, would you mind explaining why would ROW get affected? If they were current all along, all the ROW candidates must have already filed, even before july fiasco, right? So, just exactly how do they get affected?
Sorry for the outburst, but I sometimes get tired of people just throwing out speculations :eek: as if they are stating facts. So, back up your statement with logic.
yes, retrogression will remain the same for indians and chinese.....its already pretty bad for the indians. retrogression will hit ROW harder as they are current right now....atleast for EB2. let feb or march 2008 roll around then its going to get worse.
you dont have to get upset....just sit tight and watch the drama unfold.
otherwise you're welcome to fool yourself.
And, would you mind explaining why would ROW get affected? If they were current all along, all the ROW candidates must have already filed, even before july fiasco, right? So, just exactly how do they get affected?
Sorry for the outburst, but I sometimes get tired of people just throwing out speculations :eek: as if they are stating facts. So, back up your statement with logic.
more...
pictures TV mobile phone wallpaper

snathan
03-15 11:09 PM
Snathan
I asked for advice, if people can give I am more than happy to accept it. I don't expect to beat me for the sin that I have done.
I am not blaming any one here. I don't have right to blame as well others.
When you get caught...its sin.
Otherwise its fun...:p
I asked for advice, if people can give I am more than happy to accept it. I don't expect to beat me for the sin that I have done.
I am not blaming any one here. I don't have right to blame as well others.
When you get caught...its sin.
Otherwise its fun...:p
dresses cute puppies wallpapers for
rtarar
09-28 11:34 AM
Situation : Travel in Oct for school(MBA)
Applied online : 21 July 2010
Center: TSC
No updates till sept 14th.
Got cencerned and on sept 14th called TSC created SR for non receipt of biometric appointment letter.(Only legal reason to complain as application is still under 90 days of application)
LUD on Sept 20th.
Called sept 27th afternoon again and told that notice as to how the SR will be processed. The processing time for SR was mentioned to be 60 days.:eek: Created an expedite request reason citing "sever financial loss to individual".
sept 27th 7:35 PM received approval emails for AP for spouse and self.:confused:
In short WTF?:mad: ... but eventually :D till next year around.
Applied online : 21 July 2010
Center: TSC
No updates till sept 14th.
Got cencerned and on sept 14th called TSC created SR for non receipt of biometric appointment letter.(Only legal reason to complain as application is still under 90 days of application)
LUD on Sept 20th.
Called sept 27th afternoon again and told that notice as to how the SR will be processed. The processing time for SR was mentioned to be 60 days.:eek: Created an expedite request reason citing "sever financial loss to individual".
sept 27th 7:35 PM received approval emails for AP for spouse and self.:confused:
In short WTF?:mad: ... but eventually :D till next year around.
more...
makeup wallpaper Cute Barbie iPhone
pani_6
06-28 02:23 PM
See what the last para of the memo says....
During this timeframe the USCIS will determine whether
it is able to process these cases with in 15 calendar days of reciept.
"IF SO" premium processing will be once again made avaialabe for FORM I-140 petitions
During this timeframe the USCIS will determine whether
it is able to process these cases with in 15 calendar days of reciept.
"IF SO" premium processing will be once again made avaialabe for FORM I-140 petitions
girlfriend mobile phone wallpapers,
new_horizon
09-23 10:46 AM
I just called all of them, including the not favoring congressman/women (cm/cw)
to those not favoring, I told I understand the cm/cw does not support the bill HR5882, but I would like to share few points that might help him/her reconsider their decision.
I then told about us not taking away any jobs since we already been employed for several years, and the bill if not approved we'll still continue to be employed in our current status. But on the positive side, if the bill is approved we'll greatly benefit the economy esp. the housing industry since several hundreds of applicants are ready to buy their house. and about us having paid taxes, and being a great consumer, etc.
and then I told I would really like the cm/cw to reconsider her/his decision and to support the bill which is up for markup today.
---------------
I hope this helps others with some talking points.
Could someone point out who are the ones supporting the bills, so we only call them to thank them for supporting the bill. I called one cm's office, after going thru all the talking points, he told me that the cm already supports the bill. I then said sorry, and asked him to convey my thanks to the cm. I don't remember who that was 'coz I was really in a hurry to call of them in the short break I took at work.
so pls everyone CALL before it is too late.
to those not favoring, I told I understand the cm/cw does not support the bill HR5882, but I would like to share few points that might help him/her reconsider their decision.
I then told about us not taking away any jobs since we already been employed for several years, and the bill if not approved we'll still continue to be employed in our current status. But on the positive side, if the bill is approved we'll greatly benefit the economy esp. the housing industry since several hundreds of applicants are ready to buy their house. and about us having paid taxes, and being a great consumer, etc.
and then I told I would really like the cm/cw to reconsider her/his decision and to support the bill which is up for markup today.
---------------
I hope this helps others with some talking points.
Could someone point out who are the ones supporting the bills, so we only call them to thank them for supporting the bill. I called one cm's office, after going thru all the talking points, he told me that the cm already supports the bill. I then said sorry, and asked him to convey my thanks to the cm. I don't remember who that was 'coz I was really in a hurry to call of them in the short break I took at work.
so pls everyone CALL before it is too late.
hairstyles Free cell phone wallpaper Sky
roseball
02-10 12:01 PM
Any Ball park amount I should expect as attorney fee for the MTR ? I know some one mentioned about a CA attorney who does it for $500 but since I don't have H1 as backup , incase if I need switch back to the 2nd employer it is better to keep the current attorney ( 2nd employer ) . looks like he may not come cheap . they asked whether I want to file for Adv parol and it will cost attorney fee $800 . ( I don't have a clue why asked when my I485 is in denial stage) .
I looked at the I290B form and looks not so complicated.
But in this situation I do not want to take the risk of filing myself .
Thanks
-vinod
I-290B is pretty straightforward and I helped my friend with his filing and we were successful in getting his I-140 approval. Having said that, whether to self file or hire a lawyer will depend on the complexity of the case and the reason for denial. If its a straightforward case/denial (wrongful) and you have all the documents to prove it otherwise, you can go ahead and file I-290B yourself. Otherwise, hire a lawyer. Did you get the I-485 denial notice yet and whats the reason for denial?
I looked at the I290B form and looks not so complicated.
But in this situation I do not want to take the risk of filing myself .
Thanks
-vinod
I-290B is pretty straightforward and I helped my friend with his filing and we were successful in getting his I-140 approval. Having said that, whether to self file or hire a lawyer will depend on the complexity of the case and the reason for denial. If its a straightforward case/denial (wrongful) and you have all the documents to prove it otherwise, you can go ahead and file I-290B yourself. Otherwise, hire a lawyer. Did you get the I-485 denial notice yet and whats the reason for denial?
optimystic
05-21 03:40 PM
Processing Times page not working--are they updating??
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Pro...viceCenter=TSC
Its working for me. I noticed that when I clicked on your link it did not work, your link has "..." embdded in the url.
Try this.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Pro...viceCenter=TSC
Its working for me. I noticed that when I clicked on your link it did not work, your link has "..." embdded in the url.
Try this.
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
fromnaija
07-11 02:25 AM
Here is the comment I posted to the release:
The credit for this flower campaign should rightly go to Immigration Voice, a grass-root advocacy group representing the interest of high-skilled employment based immigrants. Immigration Voice.
The credit for this flower campaign should rightly go to Immigration Voice, a grass-root advocacy group representing the interest of high-skilled employment based immigrants. Immigration Voice.


