Sunday, June 26, 2011

flower tattoo sleeve

images Arm Tattoos Asian Inspired flower tattoo sleeve. Josh#39;s Tattoo Sleeve in
  • Josh#39;s Tattoo Sleeve in



  • learning01
    04-26 06:25 AM
    TMC Net: (http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2006/04/26/1610336.htm)





    wallpaper Josh#39;s Tattoo Sleeve in flower tattoo sleeve. tattoo sleeves flowers.
  • tattoo sleeves flowers.



  • garybanz
    12-07 08:09 AM
    I have already waited 90 days, my RD is July 02, ND is July 27.

    Then IMHO you should give USCIS a visit.





    flower tattoo sleeve. Flower Sleeve Tattoos
  • Flower Sleeve Tattoos



  • ivgclive
    10-02 07:00 PM
    Unless somebody explains it to me in clear terms, it appears to be discriminatory.

    I am planning to write to Indian Ambassador (Meera Shankar) and complain about this less preferential treatment to Indian citizens by Indian government for OCI. I suggest you guys do the same.

    Template below...

    Meera Shankar
    Embassy of India
    2107 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W.
    Washington D.C. 20008

    Subject: OCI for children holding US passport with both parents holding Indian passport

    Dear Ms Shankar,

    Greetings!

    I am writing this email to bring to your attention a very important matter. We have a son who was born in USA. He currently holds a passport of the country of his birth (USA). I and my wife are Indian citizens with Indian passport who currently reside in ABCDEFG. While researching whether we should apply for PIO or OCI for our child, we found that OCI option is not available for our child. OCI in my opinion is a better option for our son than PIO because of the 180 days limitation on stay in India for PIO card holders and various other benefits.

    What I was appalled to find was that if I and my wife both held a non-Indian passport then our son is eligible to apply for OCI card. I find this policy to be very discriminatory to foreign born children of parents who both hold Indian passport and citizenship. I would like you and other policymakers to revise this policy and allow children born in foreign countries to be eligible to apply OCI card as long as any of their parent was or is an Indian citizen.

    Thanks.

    Yours sincerely,
    Your name
    Your address

    Dont' worry, IT WON"T WORK.

    Instead group together, plan to lift/extend the 6 months registration for PIO to few years will work.

    You only miss the voting rights, which you may not worry(!!!) about lot.





    2011 tattoo sleeves flowers. flower tattoo sleeve. flower sleeve tattoo.
  • flower sleeve tattoo.



  • pointlesswait
    02-23 03:00 PM
    dude...do u even know the meaning of that phrase? lol ..

    I know a term called "spitting the venom". It is on full display in your post.



    more...


    flower tattoo sleeve. tattoo sleeves flowers.
  • tattoo sleeves flowers.



  • eb3_nepa
    06-23 02:13 PM
    Well, there are many folks here including me who filed around first week of june.. I haven't heard anyone getting the EAD yet. I haven't seen any lud's after the receipts. Hopefully, one more week to go and then we are all good to get the 2yr EAD....

    Same experience. The checks were cashed super quick and the receipt notices were also mailed out. Now we wait in anxiety to see whether we receive the 1 year or the 2 year EADs.





    flower tattoo sleeve. flower tattoo sleeve. flower
  • flower tattoo sleeve. flower



  • getgreensoon1
    06-03 08:38 AM
    Sukanya Roy is America's spelling bee champion | Sukanya Roy | 2011 Scripps National Spelling Bee | Indian Express (http://expressbuzz.com/world/sukanya-roy-is-americas-spelling-bee-champion/280779.html)

    WASHINGTON: Spelling tongue twister "cymotrichous", Greek for having wavy hair, Indian American Sukanya Roy has won the 2011 Scripps National Spelling Bee crown to retain the coveted honour for the community for the fourth year in a row.


    Roy, 14, an eighth-grader at Abington Heights Middle School, Pennsylvania, said she knew as soon as she heard "cymotrichous" that she'd get the word right and win the championship Thursday night.

    "My heart started pounding, I guess," she said. "I couldn't believe it. . It's just amazing. It's hard to put into words."

    It was Roy's third trip to the national spelling bee, and she had credited her past experience with keeping her calm and relaxed heading into the finals. She tied for 12th place in 2009 and 20th place in 2010.

    Roy speaks Bengali and every summer travels to India to visit family. She hopes to pursue a career in international relations.

    Roy is the ninth Indian-American in the last 13 years, a run that began when Nupur Lala captured the crown in 1999 and was later featured in the documentary "Spellbound."

    The winner will be awarded a $30,000 cash prize, a trophy, a $2,500 US savings bond, a complete reference library, a $5,000 scholarship and $2,600 in reference works and other prizes.

    Anamika Veeramani had scored a hat-trick for Indian-Americans in taking the crown last year.

    Roy was one of the six Indian Americans - Sriram Hathwar, Arvind Mahankali, Prakash Mishra, Mashad Arora, and Dhivya Senthil Murugan - who made it to the last 13 in the finals.

    The youngest finalist was 10-year-old Dhivya Murugan of Denver, who was born in India.

    The spelling bee kids just keep getting better and better. Even words like chlorthalidone," "dreikanter," "renminbi" and "helichrysum" couldn't sufficiently narrow down the field in the semifinals, which needed 95 minutes of overtime earlier Thursday to whittle the competitors from 41 to 13.

    The week began with 275 spellers. A written test Tuesday and two oral rounds Wednesday reduced the field for the semifinals.

    According to the Scripps Spelling Bee's website, this year brought contenders ranging in age from 8 to 15 years old from all over the world.
    -----------------

    GCANDGC

    Typically Indian parents make their kids work on these kind of things to satisfy their own egos. Its a useless thing.....who cares about who knows how many spellings or something.....its all some software today...who needs to be a master of spellings .....only people with right logic and aptitude will suceed.



    more...


    flower tattoo sleeve. Flowery sleeve tats for
  • Flowery sleeve tats for



  • dallasdude
    06-12 12:56 PM
    If they get continus apps from Eb1 in each quater how can they set up cutoff date ? ( I mean their demand with in range of supply ) .. isn't that illegal ?

    Most recently, the cutoff dates for EB3-India was set on Jan 05 bulletin and for EB2-India on October 05. Not sure about the other categories, but it seems to me that they either do it at the start of a quarter or at the beginning of a fiscal year. Based on their comments, it does seem like demand is starting to exceed supply for those EB1 categories.

    I feel like EB1 India and China will have cutoff dates beginning October 09.





    2010 Flower Sleeve Tattoos flower tattoo sleeve. Arm Tattoos Asian Inspired
  • Arm Tattoos Asian Inspired



  • rb_248
    03-18 11:05 AM
    Only way anythin close to this idea will work is if we somehow prove that perm residents are big spenders immediately after getting GCs. You know "Money Talks". :)



    more...


    flower tattoo sleeve. Tattoo Sleeve
  • Tattoo Sleeve



  • pappu
    03-04 09:21 AM
    msp1976 Thank you for the article. We will try to get it published in US media. Thanks





    hair flower sleeve tattoo. flower tattoo sleeve. Flower Tattoos,
  • Flower Tattoos,



  • aadimanav
    08-22 01:59 PM
    I like your word: "guestimate" (Guess + Estimate) i.e. tukka (hindi word)

    Well, I don't think I am at the end of line of 300,000 people. There must be lots and lots of people whose priority date is after April 2004 might have filed. This includes 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

    So I think 3 years is intelligent guess. But who knows I am just trying to make myself happy and trying to stay positive.

    :)


    Think of it this way. Conservative estimations say that in the recent application rush, USCIS received 300K applications.

    That is 2 year's worth of applications alone, not including those already at USCIS.

    If you compound that with the asinine 7% country limit, and assume that there are MUCH more than 7% of that 300K from Indian nationality - I'd say you are looking at much longer than a 3 year wait on average. I'd guestimate 7 years.

    The only way this will change is to support the DC rally. We are getting major traction and positive news on this and it's potential affects. Please do everything you can to come.

    There are people offering to pay 100% of airfare, there are free buses being set up. There are very few valid reasons not to come!

    Be part of history!



    more...


    flower tattoo sleeve. hair Full Sleeve Tattoo
  • hair Full Sleeve Tattoo



  • imneedy
    06-25 10:30 AM
    Guys, I eFiled for EAD and AP renewal yesterday. I am not clear about documents to be sent for AP. Also do I need to send pictures?

    Appreciate your response.





    hot tattoo sleeves flowers. flower tattoo sleeve. Airplane Tattoos Sexy Girls In
  • Airplane Tattoos Sexy Girls In



  • gc_coming
    09-24 01:03 PM
    Thanks Superdoc for your response. Can i continue working on EAD while my 485 is pending ?

    This is what Murthy forum says. "Attorney Murthy : Well, if the I-485 is reopened and the USCIS agrees that it was wrongfully denied, then one should be fine. On the other hand, if the I-485 denial is reaffirmed, then the USCIS could take the position that the EAD was not valid for employment authorization and the person worked without valid documents and, therefore, violated status and could be subject to removal. If one has an H1B petition approval, then there is some possible backup H1B status, in case the I-485 denial is reaffirmed. It also can depend upon the language in the I-485 denial, and whether there is a specific revocation of the EAD in the denial."

    In my notice it doesn't mention anything about EAD.

    Thanks



    more...


    house sleeve tattoos, floral flower tattoo sleeve. Japanese Sleeve Tattoo
  • Japanese Sleeve Tattoo



  • bkam
    05-11 12:09 PM
    ...So everythings gonna be OK. Lets go party. Just leave money for the plane tickets.
    Guys, why don't we open a page "Bets" ? There we can place bets if a bill will pass, if our ammendments will be included, if something at all will happen... This will make our life more interesting and we will be in a better mood. To wait for another 5-6 years for the GC :-)

    Long Live USCIS "Las Vegas" establishment :-)





    tattoo flower tattoo sleeve. flower flower tattoo sleeve. flower tattoo sleeve. angel
  • flower tattoo sleeve. angel



  • ramaonline
    04-09 07:41 PM
    Once you go back to your home countries - If your jobs can't be filled locally they will be sent offshore - The impact on the employers will not be too big for Congress to take notice.



    more...


    pictures Flowery sleeve tats for flower tattoo sleeve. flower sleeve tattoo. art by
  • flower sleeve tattoo. art by



  • belmontboy
    01-15 03:29 PM
    I hope you won't try to buy your potential mugger some beer! He's just going to drink the beer and still shoot you :)

    i'll take this as joke.

    Trust me, if he wants to kill you, he won't ask for your money.
    If he asks for your money/car, he doesn't intend to kill you.





    dresses Airplane Tattoos Sexy Girls In flower tattoo sleeve. Tattoo-Pics-tattoo sleeves
  • Tattoo-Pics-tattoo sleeves



  • swaroopmukka
    07-18 10:47 AM
    Hello,

    I have a similar situation, but different factors. My labor has been approved May 2007 and I can apply for my 140 and 485 together and I'll do it now well before Aug 16. I'm getting married and my wife would be here by September or October. She'll be on H4. I won't be applying for my EAD if she decides to be on H4. If the dates go back to say 2005, I will need to wait for my priority date of May 2007 to come CURRENT again and then only do her AOS (I'm assuming until then even my 485 won't be touched by USCIS). Once my date becomes current and my application starts processing, I'll add her immediately.

    Now the only thing I'd be missing in such a case would be applying for my EAD anytime soon. If she decides to apply for H1B next year or even go on
    F1, then I can apply my EAD and start using it. I'll be on my EAD and she'll be on H1/F1. When my priority date becomes current (in a few years assuming), then I can add her AOS.

    Please suggest what should I do now ??

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Tattoo Sleeve flower tattoo sleeve. sleeve tattoos, floral
  • sleeve tattoos, floral



  • maverick_s39
    01-26 04:36 PM
    I was not optimistic about EB3 situation a while ago but the situation has changed, i think we are fast approaching the end of this dark tunnel and we will soon see light :)





    girlfriend flower tattoo sleeve. angel flower tattoo sleeve. Mario Bell - Flower Sleeve
  • Mario Bell - Flower Sleeve



  • ganesha
    08-23 04:51 PM
    Same with me too. My application was moved from NSC to TSC and has been lying there since then. Hasn't been assigned to an officer yet:mad:

    I never had any RFE, but my case has been bounced around for no reason. From TSC->CSC->TSC and I am told that it is not even pre-adjudicated not even assigned to any officer as yet. I have yet to see any more illogical organization other than USCIS. :mad:





    hairstyles hair Full Sleeve Tattoo flower tattoo sleeve. tattoo sleeves flowers.
  • tattoo sleeves flowers.



  • garybanz
    11-29 02:01 PM
    Thank a ton for the help, Can you please tell in more detail what i need to do/say there? I have heard that people are being turned back pretty rudely at local offices. Also do i need to fill any forms before i go there?

    Thanks Again,

    Is this what you were mentioning?


    Field Offices
    -----------
    Local Offices will no longer accept and adjudicate Form I-765 for an Interim EAD. The Service Centers or NBC will be responsible for adjudicating the pending I-765 and issuing interim or non-interim documentation. Upon receipt of Form I-765 requesting an interim EAD, local field offices are required to perform the following tasks.

    � CLAIMS Verification
    o Underlying application remains pending
    o Determine if RFE has been issued, thus tolling the 90-day adjudicative requirement
    o Form I-765 remains unadjudicated
    o Biometrics have been captured�if not, refer to ASC
    � Contact NBC or Service Center to initiate EAD production�either Interim or Non-Interim
    � Provide Notice to applicant acknowledging status inquiry.





    snathan
    03-15 10:58 PM
    �He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.� - Christ, in John 8:7

    Comtting a crime and trying to blame it on others for that....

    is that what you are supporting?





    pappu
    01-29 01:05 PM
    Public announcement

    Immigrationvoice would like to reach out to its community to find out if they are facing any problem with AC21 related issues or had faced any such issue in the past. If you had received a denial of your application for example not having the same designation/ different salary/different location etc... please contact and we would like to assist. This would also help us try solve the larger issue of restrictions on applicants during their greencard journey where they are bound with employers, salary, designation, narrow occupation field etc.

    Please contact us at info at immigrationvoice.org

    Do post this information on other forums so that we can help out others in need on this issue.