Humhongekamyab
01-15 02:48 PM
From the above link: "Police say the suspect fits the description of a gunman who robbed another man earlier this morning on Michael Road, and shot him in the leg. The victim in that incident is expected to recover".
Indian news sites are saying the guy is dead! donno what to believe
The news item was posted on January 13th and it appears at that time the guy was only wounded in the leg. I think he was declared dead in the hospital.
Indian news sites are saying the guy is dead! donno what to believe
The news item was posted on January 13th and it appears at that time the guy was only wounded in the leg. I think he was declared dead in the hospital.
wallpaper Best short funky hairstyles 2008. free medium length hairstyles men
satyasaich
03-12 09:42 AM
I know you are a stuipd.
There is no point in this kind of thread. I completely understand the frustration of endless waiting for GC.
Instead it's better to spend valuable for family, freinds and community if possible.
There is no point in this kind of thread. I completely understand the frustration of endless waiting for GC.
Instead it's better to spend valuable for family, freinds and community if possible.
arunmohan
01-21 07:14 PM
Thanks gcisadawg for Stats. I do agree with gcisadawg , EB3 will get again 3000/4000.
I do agree with kartikiran, if we don't do team effort, it is not going to happen anything.
IV team: Please consider this, please make a plan and designate the people.
I am ready to do for AZ Senator and House members.
We start writing if someone open a new thread for EB3, that thread would be active for one or two days and after 2 days that thread would be dead.
Group please come together and keep this thread active.
I do agree with kartikiran, if we don't do team effort, it is not going to happen anything.
IV team: Please consider this, please make a plan and designate the people.
I am ready to do for AZ Senator and House members.
We start writing if someone open a new thread for EB3, that thread would be active for one or two days and after 2 days that thread would be dead.
Group please come together and keep this thread active.
2011 Men#39;s Short Funky Hairstyles
HawaldarNaik
09-28 04:28 PM
Wow this data looks scary, if this is going to be a benchmark, i dont see much of a forward movement in both categories
more...
sparklinks
07-20 02:40 PM
I just call USCIS , she told me to wait until Aug 2nd week to get receipt# or to see chased checks.

panky72
06-25 04:31 PM
I don't know if this question has been asked before. Is there a benefit for filing AP by paper rather then electronically. I filed EAD by paper to TCS and got the "Card Production Ordered" email yesterday (in 14 days) for myself and my wife. My friends who efiled just received finger printing appointment notification and no receipts. Is there same benefit with AP? Please calrify.
Main benefit of paper filing is that you do not have to go for repeat Finger printing.
Main benefit of paper filing is that you do not have to go for repeat Finger printing.
more...
nrk
08-11 08:47 AM
There is no chance of moving forward in October, But I believe there is every possibility of the dates staying as it is and move forward in December Visa bulletin.
I might be wrong that is my wish.
Its 26May. I don't think they will move something in Oct right???
I might be wrong that is my wish.
Its 26May. I don't think they will move something in Oct right???
2010 Cool Short Spike Haircut with
eb3_nepa
12-11 11:00 PM
WOW they wont even take immigrant blood :p. This is hilarious :)
more...
gc_in_30_yrs
09-21 05:58 PM
still waiting. it takes 20 business days atleast!
i will post here once i hear anything from them.
:)
i will post here once i hear anything from them.
:)
hair funky hairstyles for long hair
ganguteli
03-02 11:15 AM
reality is, a contraction of US growth of this magnitude was never anticipated...there is strong fear of deflation!
its a do or die situation for immigrants. regardless of the visa status EAD , H1, L1, B1...or Z1.. the only hope of us to get a temp fix which helps the housing/eb crisis..
So your solution is to open a thread with new annonymous ID and blame all Telgus for your problems
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24064&page=5
I saw that you posted with your ID and then deleted it to avoid being caught. Now tell me who is fake?
Why dont you do something instead of blaming IV and Telgus
its a do or die situation for immigrants. regardless of the visa status EAD , H1, L1, B1...or Z1.. the only hope of us to get a temp fix which helps the housing/eb crisis..
So your solution is to open a thread with new annonymous ID and blame all Telgus for your problems
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24064&page=5
I saw that you posted with your ID and then deleted it to avoid being caught. Now tell me who is fake?
Why dont you do something instead of blaming IV and Telgus
more...
alterego
10-05 09:25 PM
Hey guys, Our collective voices worked.
We got a partial correction on their on line article at the bottom which was just added after our e mails started hitting their inboxes. It is good that they realised their error. A pity it did not make it into their print edition.
See at the bottom under Amplification.
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2007/10/05/republican-candidates-rev-up-for-economic-debate/
We got a partial correction on their on line article at the bottom which was just added after our e mails started hitting their inboxes. It is good that they realised their error. A pity it did not make it into their print edition.
See at the bottom under Amplification.
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2007/10/05/republican-candidates-rev-up-for-economic-debate/
hot Short hair styles for men.
atlgc
09-22 05:54 PM
called several times(today,last week and last month) ,most went to vmail and left a vmail today
i hope they get a chance to vote this time
i hope they get a chance to vote this time
more...
house Funky Hairstyles Pictures
thankgod
06-03 10:07 AM
For all those who commented in negative.
1. Its posted in Interesting topics section. GC, E2/E3 predictions,H1B extension etc is not the only thing left in life.
2. Spelling is a logical/creative thing. Its not cramming words from dictionary. Its an art too. Ever heard of phonetics.
have a nice day.
Ofcourse it is our world now. EB community is our world now.
If you want to comment on these kind of articles or post them go to CNN or Washington Post or Newyork Times or Huffington Post. We have lot other media portals.
The main goal of Immigration Voice is to discuss about immigration matters. Its not about silly Spelling BEE or Spelling LEE.
I dont care about that because I have a dictionary, when I write an email I use my word and apparentley when I am talking I dont spell the words :)
There are lot of interesting topics in the world other than Spellings and it is waste of time..
1. Its posted in Interesting topics section. GC, E2/E3 predictions,H1B extension etc is not the only thing left in life.
2. Spelling is a logical/creative thing. Its not cramming words from dictionary. Its an art too. Ever heard of phonetics.
have a nice day.
Ofcourse it is our world now. EB community is our world now.
If you want to comment on these kind of articles or post them go to CNN or Washington Post or Newyork Times or Huffington Post. We have lot other media portals.
The main goal of Immigration Voice is to discuss about immigration matters. Its not about silly Spelling BEE or Spelling LEE.
I dont care about that because I have a dictionary, when I write an email I use my word and apparentley when I am talking I dont spell the words :)
There are lot of interesting topics in the world other than Spellings and it is waste of time..
tattoo Long Funky Hairstyles
genscn
08-22 03:57 PM
will USCIS only issue EAD after I-140 gets approved in case where I-140 is pending during I-485 filing?
more...
pictures Hairstyles funky short
little_willy
09-07 03:49 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4343898391323537541&hl=en
:D
Excellent Video!!!! Thanks for sharing it :)
:D
Excellent Video!!!! Thanks for sharing it :)
dresses quot;long funky hair stylesquot;,
vagish
04-29 03:23 PM
the reason it will never work is not the lawyers. the immig lawyers for the most part are honest people.
the problem is the employers. employee's loss is employer's gain. it is simple enough. if the point based immigrant is allowed in with a EAD or a green card (like in canada/australia), the employers lose out big time.
The only reason h1 exists is because employers want cheap labour. That is why they want more h1s. Because h1s are justified from business point of view, that is why it is illegal to charge the employee for the h1 costs.
But they never talk about how the h1s get screwed.
Because the h1s are screwed by them.
no matter what , H1 are for employers for them to be competitive, how come all of a sudden employers are talking about illigal immigrants these days, because they have found out that they can get them at a very cheaper rates, the moment you try to put wage garuntee in any of the immigration bills, this what kenndy wants, republicans run by big business are not longer interested in the immigration. perfect example of modern day enslavery. if they make 400K H1B's as per the strive ACT, Green card will lose much of its significance, because most employers will find easy to hire H1B raher than paying 20% or 30% higher to somebody on green card, that is the reason employers are after H1B.
thanks
the problem is the employers. employee's loss is employer's gain. it is simple enough. if the point based immigrant is allowed in with a EAD or a green card (like in canada/australia), the employers lose out big time.
The only reason h1 exists is because employers want cheap labour. That is why they want more h1s. Because h1s are justified from business point of view, that is why it is illegal to charge the employee for the h1 costs.
But they never talk about how the h1s get screwed.
Because the h1s are screwed by them.
no matter what , H1 are for employers for them to be competitive, how come all of a sudden employers are talking about illigal immigrants these days, because they have found out that they can get them at a very cheaper rates, the moment you try to put wage garuntee in any of the immigration bills, this what kenndy wants, republicans run by big business are not longer interested in the immigration. perfect example of modern day enslavery. if they make 400K H1B's as per the strive ACT, Green card will lose much of its significance, because most employers will find easy to hire H1B raher than paying 20% or 30% higher to somebody on green card, that is the reason employers are after H1B.
thanks
more...
makeup funky hairstyles for long

snathan
04-21 03:23 PM
To OP: Why didn't you add your parents to your GC application as your dependents? Check if you can do so now..?
I believe its only for spouse and unmarried kids under 21.
I believe its only for spouse and unmarried kids under 21.
girlfriend short hair styles men asian.
gcwant
07-20 03:48 PM
bank a/c updation
anyone from july filers got their cheques cashed and got reciepts.i am checking my bank a/c a 1000 times in a day but i think it gets updated only once in a day am i correct can anyone throw light on how many times bank a/c are updated in a day
thanks for the replies
anyone from july filers got their cheques cashed and got reciepts.i am checking my bank a/c a 1000 times in a day but i think it gets updated only once in a day am i correct can anyone throw light on how many times bank a/c are updated in a day
thanks for the replies
hairstyles Best funky hairstyles for long hair
a1b2c3
09-29 10:31 PM
My PD is current for almost a year and Name check is cleared in July 2008.
No soft or hard LUD's sofar. :mad:
Can you share some info? What category and PD? You should file Ombudsman report. you done that already?
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_dhsform7001.pdf
check out this thread (hope they can clear backlogs):
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21782
No soft or hard LUD's sofar. :mad:
Can you share some info? What category and PD? You should file Ombudsman report. you done that already?
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_dhsform7001.pdf
check out this thread (hope they can clear backlogs):
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21782
minimalist
08-24 11:56 AM
AP approved in 14 days from TSC.
6/4 - mailed
6/6 - received by TSC
6/9 - checks cashed
6/13 - receipt in mail
6/23 - email and case status online notice of approval
6/25 - AP received in mail (2 copies, multiple entry, valid from the date expiry of current AP plus 1 yr)
DEBA, Can you publish a list of all te docs you attached?
Thanks
----
EB3 I May 2006
Contribution : 100$
6/4 - mailed
6/6 - received by TSC
6/9 - checks cashed
6/13 - receipt in mail
6/23 - email and case status online notice of approval
6/25 - AP received in mail (2 copies, multiple entry, valid from the date expiry of current AP plus 1 yr)
DEBA, Can you publish a list of all te docs you attached?
Thanks
----
EB3 I May 2006
Contribution : 100$
GC08
06-15 08:22 PM
I don't know how many years i have to wait to get out of namecheck. Golden years going by ...
We are being squeezed all along the way... Did you notice I140 retrogression? Think about those who got stuck at labor, then 140, then I485, then name check...
Did you hear that they were trying to eliminate AC21? So what's the benefit of filing I485 considering all the backlogs? Without AC21, you still have to start all over again should you lose your job.
Pure stupidity on those bueracrats!
We are being squeezed all along the way... Did you notice I140 retrogression? Think about those who got stuck at labor, then 140, then I485, then name check...
Did you hear that they were trying to eliminate AC21? So what's the benefit of filing I485 considering all the backlogs? Without AC21, you still have to start all over again should you lose your job.
Pure stupidity on those bueracrats!


