chanduv23
08-12 12:09 PM
Most people struggle with life balance simply because they haven't paid the price to decide what is really important to them - Stephen Covey
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man - G. B. Shaw
From 484_se_dukhi's signature!
I am shocked too. 2 members who I called on phone were abusive. They started blaming Aman Kapoor saying that he is rubbing his idealogies over already stressed immigrants - this was ridiculous and I am so sad that people have such thoughts.
If people are scared or want to live in Shadows why abuse IV who are truly committed for a cause???? These are the same people writing rubbish on those threads that ran 200 pages when they were waiting for USCIS announcement.
Singsa - u r doing a great job. Lets be persistant with the fact sheet.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man - G. B. Shaw
From 484_se_dukhi's signature!
I am shocked too. 2 members who I called on phone were abusive. They started blaming Aman Kapoor saying that he is rubbing his idealogies over already stressed immigrants - this was ridiculous and I am so sad that people have such thoughts.
If people are scared or want to live in Shadows why abuse IV who are truly committed for a cause???? These are the same people writing rubbish on those threads that ran 200 pages when they were waiting for USCIS announcement.
Singsa - u r doing a great job. Lets be persistant with the fact sheet.
wallpaper Verizon iPhone 5 on LTE Video
nixstor
07-14 06:14 PM
Hey Guys,
I am so intrigued by this whole affair � I am not going to comment on USINPAC, however, I know Robinder Sachdev personally and can vouch for him and let us get things clear � about Robinder Sachdev. I am dismayed and sad � and wanted to step up to the plate for our good friend. I hope you will appreciate my spirit.
Guys, this guy is an asset for any team. How many of us know his name�versus others you know? I do not mind going out on a limb for Robinder as a person � all you need to do is read what he writes. And I would like to answer the question of EAGERR2I about what Robinder may be thinking about our efforts�please go to http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1109544. An analysis like that � in the main editorial page of the number 1 newspaper of Bombay, read by the CEOs, film makers, and politicians � imagine what the impact of his words is?
And last week he had an article about the nuclear deal in India Abroad�it was such a brilliant and balanced analysis. So maybe let us stop bashing up the talent we have�rather let us talk to him and see how he can help us � both in the US and India. I may be getting overly carried away, but I am in the same boat as you all are, and my family is hurting emotionally because of this mess we all are in�but I know how much this guy is working on issues of our interest. I just felt like getting this out of my system upon reading some of the comments in IV.
There are very few, if any, maybe a total of 4 or 5 people, in the US and India, like Robinder who understand the business, strategic affairs, and politics between the US and India; and the complexities of the relations and the peoples in both countries; and the issue of Indians in America (which means Indian Americans, GC applicants, and also H1 workers).
Robinder will be the last person to seek any publicity out of this. Let�s get all the help that we need from this very influential and highly networked individual for our current and future print and visual media initiatives from Robinder who genuinely believes in the cause and wants to help IV.
Peace� V
navkap,
I personally am not questioning Robinder's achievements/accomplishments. I am glad that the media mishap is ironed out and it ends there as one of our member said. No one has personal grudges here. You have been a member of IV from 2006 and know Robinder to an extent where you can go on a limb, how come you havent pushed him hard to support this, if not along with IV, but on his own. I have been visting a lot of immigration related internet forums for a while and I never saw any efforts towards this from any American Indian Citizen community. It could just be a coincidence that I might have not noticed any such efforts. I am more than happy to end this discussion here and stop retrospecting. The media mishap has been clarified. Lets leave it there, unless the American Citizen Indian community wants to do their part in achieving our common goal.
What say?
I am so intrigued by this whole affair � I am not going to comment on USINPAC, however, I know Robinder Sachdev personally and can vouch for him and let us get things clear � about Robinder Sachdev. I am dismayed and sad � and wanted to step up to the plate for our good friend. I hope you will appreciate my spirit.
Guys, this guy is an asset for any team. How many of us know his name�versus others you know? I do not mind going out on a limb for Robinder as a person � all you need to do is read what he writes. And I would like to answer the question of EAGERR2I about what Robinder may be thinking about our efforts�please go to http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1109544. An analysis like that � in the main editorial page of the number 1 newspaper of Bombay, read by the CEOs, film makers, and politicians � imagine what the impact of his words is?
And last week he had an article about the nuclear deal in India Abroad�it was such a brilliant and balanced analysis. So maybe let us stop bashing up the talent we have�rather let us talk to him and see how he can help us � both in the US and India. I may be getting overly carried away, but I am in the same boat as you all are, and my family is hurting emotionally because of this mess we all are in�but I know how much this guy is working on issues of our interest. I just felt like getting this out of my system upon reading some of the comments in IV.
There are very few, if any, maybe a total of 4 or 5 people, in the US and India, like Robinder who understand the business, strategic affairs, and politics between the US and India; and the complexities of the relations and the peoples in both countries; and the issue of Indians in America (which means Indian Americans, GC applicants, and also H1 workers).
Robinder will be the last person to seek any publicity out of this. Let�s get all the help that we need from this very influential and highly networked individual for our current and future print and visual media initiatives from Robinder who genuinely believes in the cause and wants to help IV.
Peace� V
navkap,
I personally am not questioning Robinder's achievements/accomplishments. I am glad that the media mishap is ironed out and it ends there as one of our member said. No one has personal grudges here. You have been a member of IV from 2006 and know Robinder to an extent where you can go on a limb, how come you havent pushed him hard to support this, if not along with IV, but on his own. I have been visting a lot of immigration related internet forums for a while and I never saw any efforts towards this from any American Indian Citizen community. It could just be a coincidence that I might have not noticed any such efforts. I am more than happy to end this discussion here and stop retrospecting. The media mishap has been clarified. Lets leave it there, unless the American Citizen Indian community wants to do their part in achieving our common goal.
What say?
Dandruff
10-05 02:10 PM
I got your point and that of logiclife's and I agree....there is no need for them to mention the illegals (a cheap attempt on the part of WSJ). I was merely pointing out that WSJ technically does not say that we (high tech workers) are illegal.
the usage of "But" to start the sentence in the WSJ article implies it is related to the preceeding line. hth!
the usage of "But" to start the sentence in the WSJ article implies it is related to the preceeding line. hth!
2011 Tags: quot;verizon wireless iphone

McLuvin
04-07 05:26 PM
Yeah.. thats good...
Just another proof.... we guys never give up... :D
It does not matter if its 2moro or the day after or next week...
Kuch milega kya??
BR
Just another proof.... we guys never give up... :D
It does not matter if its 2moro or the day after or next week...
Kuch milega kya??
BR
more...

red200
02-05 11:52 PM
Sorry to hear about it.
Was there a RFE about any thing ?
Was there a RFE about any thing ?

eastindia
05-25 11:38 AM
I sent an email in my company to all people on H1B. Could everyone else do that.
more...
americandesi
08-16 01:41 PM
I personally think that 6 month rule-of-thumb is nonsense.
AC21 clearly states you can switch employers 6 months after your green card application has been pending. On what legal basis could USCIS then come back and deny citizenship to anyone for switching employers too soon after getting their green card?
I'd really be interested to hear if someone has specific knowledge of a case where someone had their citizenship denied due to switching companies too soon after getting their green card.
Refer http://www.murthy.com/pr_thngs.html and search for the following
"It is also important to understand that the green card approval will be reviewed at the time of the naturalization interview. For employment-based cases, this means inquiries into how long the individual worked for the employer after obtaining the green card. If the period is extremely short, there may be questions about the bona fide nature of the green card process."
As "a_yaja" said, "AC21 applies only if your GC has not been approved. You cannont invoke AC21 after your GC has been approved."
AC21 clearly states you can switch employers 6 months after your green card application has been pending. On what legal basis could USCIS then come back and deny citizenship to anyone for switching employers too soon after getting their green card?
I'd really be interested to hear if someone has specific knowledge of a case where someone had their citizenship denied due to switching companies too soon after getting their green card.
Refer http://www.murthy.com/pr_thngs.html and search for the following
"It is also important to understand that the green card approval will be reviewed at the time of the naturalization interview. For employment-based cases, this means inquiries into how long the individual worked for the employer after obtaining the green card. If the period is extremely short, there may be questions about the bona fide nature of the green card process."
As "a_yaja" said, "AC21 applies only if your GC has not been approved. You cannont invoke AC21 after your GC has been approved."
2010 iPhone 4 Now Available On
pamposh
01-16 09:14 PM
We just posted our contribution of $200. Thanks for all your hard work... great job, keep the spirits up.
Pamposh
Pamposh
more...
EBX-Man
05-06 03:44 PM
I think u guys are getting anxious and thinking of such ways. u will need some determination to complete the MS besides ur regular work.......suppose if EB2 gets clogged suddenly next year, will u stop doing MS then?
While what you ask is valid what you need to understand is that these people have a right to get anxious and hence want to better their situation and you should not object to that. Help them if you can and if you dont want to help then dont. Let them figure their way out, Believe me they will figure out a way to do MS for less and online. In any case EB2 getting clogged will not effect these people because EB2 dates might not progress but will not go back and if these people complete their MS and get a job which sponsers them in EB2 they become current according to their EB2 qualification.
While what you ask is valid what you need to understand is that these people have a right to get anxious and hence want to better their situation and you should not object to that. Help them if you can and if you dont want to help then dont. Let them figure their way out, Believe me they will figure out a way to do MS for less and online. In any case EB2 getting clogged will not effect these people because EB2 dates might not progress but will not go back and if these people complete their MS and get a job which sponsers them in EB2 they become current according to their EB2 qualification.
hair iphone 5 preview
rbharol
10-13 02:30 AM
The silicon link does not work. Have they removed the article???
Originally Posted by tdasara
http://management.silicon.com/careers/0,39024671,39163118,00.htm
send your comments to--
editorial@silicon.com
Will Sturgeon
==========
http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=514810
----
write to
letters@thecrimson.com
Originally Posted by tdasara
http://management.silicon.com/careers/0,39024671,39163118,00.htm
send your comments to--
editorial@silicon.com
Will Sturgeon
==========
http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=514810
----
write to
letters@thecrimson.com
more...
jay75
08-24 04:08 PM
Please tell us when you applied , and NSC or TSC , EB3 or EB2, etc..so we will get some idea? thanks..
I recently applied for my renewal (AP & EAD) - got my AP approved in less than 3 weeks (which is good processing time).
Validity was for one year, only and from the date the previous AP expired.
EAD - Still waiting - it's 47th day, today and counting. Hopefully before I hit the 60 day mark...that seems to be the processing time, these days.
I recently applied for my renewal (AP & EAD) - got my AP approved in less than 3 weeks (which is good processing time).
Validity was for one year, only and from the date the previous AP expired.
EAD - Still waiting - it's 47th day, today and counting. Hopefully before I hit the 60 day mark...that seems to be the processing time, these days.
hot iPhone 5 is due out,
n_2006
11-15 02:16 PM
This site and IV team is helping many people and many ways. So please contribute for our own cause.
Thanks Everybody..........for your suggestion and advice......you guys are great...
Thanks Everybody..........for your suggestion and advice......you guys are great...
more...
house iphone 5 verizon wireless.
krishmunn
04-20 02:14 PM
I did not know unskilled workers can file for greencards in EB3. I think things are getting better and USCIS is now trying to stick to the rules.
You do not know lot of things. I suggest get some education before you jump again in bashing EB3s
You do not know lot of things. I suggest get some education before you jump again in bashing EB3s
tattoo iphone 5 verizon wireless.
glamzon
09-11 03:40 PM
Already posted .. Thanks anyway
more...
pictures Image of Iphone 5 Release
CADude
05-28 02:37 AM
GOOD ARTICLE FROM WP.COM EYE OPENING..
What ever we will do USCIS will never finish Backlog... THIS IS CALLED SCAM. :mad:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18899687/
We have to let congress know about this scam.
What ever we will do USCIS will never finish Backlog... THIS IS CALLED SCAM. :mad:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18899687/
We have to let congress know about this scam.
dresses iphone 5 verizon wireless
munnu77
05-06 05:49 PM
Yes my note was for humor.
But to answer questions :
out of all useful land , I guess africa has lots of uninhabited land!, so someone would not mind selling! Its not to offend anyone. I have great respect for africans, being aware that we come from them!
Me being an indian upper class guy, and this OBC thing going on back home, I dont think I belong to that country that much, where me/my children will be discreminated against!!!
So dont you guys now think we need our OWN country???
wooooowwww...u really need US green card ASAP..
But to answer questions :
out of all useful land , I guess africa has lots of uninhabited land!, so someone would not mind selling! Its not to offend anyone. I have great respect for africans, being aware that we come from them!
Me being an indian upper class guy, and this OBC thing going on back home, I dont think I belong to that country that much, where me/my children will be discreminated against!!!
So dont you guys now think we need our OWN country???
wooooowwww...u really need US green card ASAP..
more...
makeup In January 2011 Verizon
black_logs
09-15 09:59 AM
Very nice!!!! What you wrote holds true for 99% of Green Card seekers, if not 100% Its very interesting to read about people�s different perspective about
girlfriend Verizon iPhone 4 or iPhone 5:
de2002
04-07 05:28 PM
Now people start predicting the date of visa bulletin coming instead of visa bulletin dates.
hairstyles Verizon Wireless Will Not
senthil1
05-24 09:10 AM
I think Senate is serious in passing the bill. Some of senators worked hard for months to draft this bill. But House reaction we will come to know after Senate passes. There can be lot of things which can derail the bill as both pro-immigrants and anti immigrants are not happy about the bill but both group got something.
What are the chances to pass the bill?
What are the chances to pass the bill?
vgayalu
03-02 07:38 PM
After my contribution I asked two more friends to contribute at least for small amounts.One contributed $200- 00. The other one also promised .
Please encourage others. It is our own work. Let us gear up in contributions and spirit.
vgayulu
Please encourage others. It is our own work. Let us gear up in contributions and spirit.
vgayulu
pappu
04-11 07:52 PM
Thanks a lot. This is what we should all be doing in this down time so that we don't have to worry every month running a funding drive and have enough to aggresively push our provisions in the coming months.


