dummgelauft
06-30 10:42 AM
To put out a fire and to prevent it from happening again you need two things:
(1) Take the fuel away
(2) Take the Oxygen away
(3) Make sure you don't have any sparks flying around.
Immigration reform, whether for legals or illegals, needs massive support from the American people. Most of the people are in no mood to support a "reform" unless the president can stem the flow at the border.
To able to get any kind of immigration relief legislaton through, the president needs to work hard and quick at sealing the border shut. Time and again "the other side" has laid this as a pre-requisite to any immigration related dialogue.
I don't know why this is so hard to do. The border is there for a reason and it is the Federal government's responsibility to maintian its integrity, whatever it takes, National Guard, drones, US Army..whatever.
That being said, don't read too much into this "Thursday speech by the president". It is lip service, or as go_guy pointed out...political posturing.
P.S: Admin, deleting my posts will NOT get you your green card sooner.
(1) Take the fuel away
(2) Take the Oxygen away
(3) Make sure you don't have any sparks flying around.
Immigration reform, whether for legals or illegals, needs massive support from the American people. Most of the people are in no mood to support a "reform" unless the president can stem the flow at the border.
To able to get any kind of immigration relief legislaton through, the president needs to work hard and quick at sealing the border shut. Time and again "the other side" has laid this as a pre-requisite to any immigration related dialogue.
I don't know why this is so hard to do. The border is there for a reason and it is the Federal government's responsibility to maintian its integrity, whatever it takes, National Guard, drones, US Army..whatever.
That being said, don't read too much into this "Thursday speech by the president". It is lip service, or as go_guy pointed out...political posturing.
P.S: Admin, deleting my posts will NOT get you your green card sooner.
wallpaper Jessica Alba#39;s bun hairstyle
bskrishna
05-21 01:00 PM
I don't see it either. If this is to be trusted, how come 485 dates moved only by 3 days for NSC? It was July 11th 2007 for the month of April
what is the latest 485 date for TSC..it was June 29th in April..
what is the latest 485 date for TSC..it was June 29th in April..
rsharma
10-10 10:54 AM
I respectfully disagree, he is the president of USA and to its citizens, you might morally/personally declare him to be your president, but as long as your passport is not from USA you my friend are an alien (not extraterrestrial) living in the US of A :), please dont take this personally I am in the US too, and I got my passport recently renewed, and I had to pledge my allegiance in order to get my passport. It's just a law point. And I wish you all the best in your endeavor. Bharat mata ki Jai.
Dear Friend, I know that I had pledged my alligiance to the Sovereinty, Intigretity of the country who had issued the passport I am holding. None of my actions are against that statement. However as I have moved over to USA and applied to live in USA permanently I should respect and love this country from the bottom of my heart.
I feel if I love my country of birth and sing its paises, then I should have stayed there permanently and not aspire to become US permanent Resident and eventualy US citizen. Since I want to stay in US I should love US more than any other country including the country of my birth.
Friend, most of us say that there should not be any country quota (I too support this statement), but sometimes we only provide the reason for keeping the country quota. We do not blend in to the US melting point but keep our seperate identity of so and so country. If you regularly read the posts in this forum it clearly displays that this forum belongs to a particular country. Many of the posters post in that country's language, posts any news from that country and some even say negative things about the nighbours of that country. Although I am too from that country I do not support that and want to present myself as an immigrant who want to reside and live in USA permanently.
I will continue to sing praises of the country I have selected and want to live permanently in (USA) and work to show that I am blending in this culture of this country and try to help remove any quota based on country of birth.
God Bless USA.
Dear Friend, I know that I had pledged my alligiance to the Sovereinty, Intigretity of the country who had issued the passport I am holding. None of my actions are against that statement. However as I have moved over to USA and applied to live in USA permanently I should respect and love this country from the bottom of my heart.
I feel if I love my country of birth and sing its paises, then I should have stayed there permanently and not aspire to become US permanent Resident and eventualy US citizen. Since I want to stay in US I should love US more than any other country including the country of my birth.
Friend, most of us say that there should not be any country quota (I too support this statement), but sometimes we only provide the reason for keeping the country quota. We do not blend in to the US melting point but keep our seperate identity of so and so country. If you regularly read the posts in this forum it clearly displays that this forum belongs to a particular country. Many of the posters post in that country's language, posts any news from that country and some even say negative things about the nighbours of that country. Although I am too from that country I do not support that and want to present myself as an immigrant who want to reside and live in USA permanently.
I will continue to sing praises of the country I have selected and want to live permanently in (USA) and work to show that I am blending in this culture of this country and try to help remove any quota based on country of birth.
God Bless USA.
2011 jessica alba bangs. jessica alba 2011 hairstyle. jessica alba 2011 hairstyle
ksrk
01-16 05:33 PM
Your case is eligible the chances are high that you'll get it, if dates remain current. And as folks have mentioned, 180 days rule applies. Your infopass will tell you clearly what's happening to your NC but that is immaterial.
I realized your original question was about FP and its expiry and not about NC. So I withdrew my original post to remind you of the 180 day rule which says where the application is otherwise approvable and the FBI name check request has been pending for more than 180 days, the adjudicator shall approve the I-485 and proceed with card issuance.
Yeah, the official rule was clearly communicated (to us) about the 180 days since I-485 filing (if it was pending for 180 days...).
But that rule wasn't followed at the end of FY2008 (Aug/Sept 2008).
In fact, some customer service reps even mentioned something to the effect of this law would be enforced only from Feb.2009 or something to that effect.
That is part of the concern with new fingerprinting once the 15-months expire and you have go through the FP/NC process all over again.
I realized your original question was about FP and its expiry and not about NC. So I withdrew my original post to remind you of the 180 day rule which says where the application is otherwise approvable and the FBI name check request has been pending for more than 180 days, the adjudicator shall approve the I-485 and proceed with card issuance.
Yeah, the official rule was clearly communicated (to us) about the 180 days since I-485 filing (if it was pending for 180 days...).
But that rule wasn't followed at the end of FY2008 (Aug/Sept 2008).
In fact, some customer service reps even mentioned something to the effect of this law would be enforced only from Feb.2009 or something to that effect.
That is part of the concern with new fingerprinting once the 15-months expire and you have go through the FP/NC process all over again.
more...
gcpadmavyuh
08-22 06:31 PM
Well said Satish!
5&6 raise an important issue - Could there be potential EAD and AP time lost between the actual approval dates and by the time these documents reach us in the mail?
Guys, as we all know we can not build our careers on EAD and TD. For a permanent solution, join us in the DC rally!
This is what happens after 485 receipts.
1. If one has not applied for EAD and TD , one applies for them and wait anxiously for their receipts.
2. Meanwhile some people start getting FP notices and one does not receive them he or she gets anxious. Finally one gets FP.
3. Meanwhile one gets the receipts for EAD, TD. One keeps checking the status online.
4. One goes and gives finger prints for INS.
5. Finally one gets his or her EAD and TD after 5 to 6 months , One enjoys the moment briefly.
6. Its almost a month since one received EAD and AP , Its time to apply for renewal.
7. Repeat step 1
8. Its almost 15 months since the first FP and one receives the second one because "Finger prints expire" ,
One has to repeat these steps in a cycle for almost 6 to 10 years depending on PD and "Nationality"
Meanwhile if USCIS changes any processes anywhere in the pipeline expect further delays.
I think best thing is to do participate in IV activities.
5&6 raise an important issue - Could there be potential EAD and AP time lost between the actual approval dates and by the time these documents reach us in the mail?
Guys, as we all know we can not build our careers on EAD and TD. For a permanent solution, join us in the DC rally!
This is what happens after 485 receipts.
1. If one has not applied for EAD and TD , one applies for them and wait anxiously for their receipts.
2. Meanwhile some people start getting FP notices and one does not receive them he or she gets anxious. Finally one gets FP.
3. Meanwhile one gets the receipts for EAD, TD. One keeps checking the status online.
4. One goes and gives finger prints for INS.
5. Finally one gets his or her EAD and TD after 5 to 6 months , One enjoys the moment briefly.
6. Its almost a month since one received EAD and AP , Its time to apply for renewal.
7. Repeat step 1
8. Its almost 15 months since the first FP and one receives the second one because "Finger prints expire" ,
One has to repeat these steps in a cycle for almost 6 to 10 years depending on PD and "Nationality"
Meanwhile if USCIS changes any processes anywhere in the pipeline expect further delays.
I think best thing is to do participate in IV activities.
babu123
07-19 10:00 AM
EB2 July 2nd 9:00 AM delivered
more...
Munna Bhai
08-22 02:21 PM
Think of it this way. Conservative estimations say that in the recent application rush, USCIS received 300K applications.
That is 2 year's worth of applications alone, not including those already at USCIS.
If you compound that with the asinine 7% country limit, and assume that there are MUCH more than 7% of that 300K from Indian nationality - I'd say you are looking at much longer than a 3 year wait on average. I'd guestimate 7 years.
The only way this will change is to support the DC rally. We are getting major traction and positive news on this and it's potential affects. Please do everything you can to come.
There are people offering to pay 100% of airfare, there are free buses being set up. There are very few valid reasons not to come!
Be part of history!
This guestimate is infact right!! and as Franklin said: be part of this history....and attend DC rally.....
That is 2 year's worth of applications alone, not including those already at USCIS.
If you compound that with the asinine 7% country limit, and assume that there are MUCH more than 7% of that 300K from Indian nationality - I'd say you are looking at much longer than a 3 year wait on average. I'd guestimate 7 years.
The only way this will change is to support the DC rally. We are getting major traction and positive news on this and it's potential affects. Please do everything you can to come.
There are people offering to pay 100% of airfare, there are free buses being set up. There are very few valid reasons not to come!
Be part of history!
This guestimate is infact right!! and as Franklin said: be part of this history....and attend DC rally.....
2010 I love this cover of Jessica
malibuguy007
04-01 01:58 PM
I agree we should keep the momentum going and achieve 10K this month as well.
My contribution of $25 Using the Donate Now button.
My contribution of $25 Using the Donate Now button.
more...

Macaca
06-16 07:46 PM
In its Response to the Ombudsman’s 2006 Annual Report recommendation (AR 2006 – 01), USCIS agreed in principle to provide a breakdown of all incomplete cases by the number of months pending and application type.
Given the constraints of existing legacy case management systems, USCIS would today need to perform a cumbersome, labor intensive, recurring manual audit of all pending files in order to compile the suggested data. Such audits would be cost prohibitive.
USCIS has opted not to use its limited financial resources to extract data from current systems and prefers to spend it on prospective systems that are years in the planning. For example, USCIS has not made corrections to the CLAIMS 3 system to capture data on applicants’ priority date information, country of nationality, and the preference category under which the application is filed that USCIS must review before the application is accepted for green card processing.
Failing to correct the system annually results in hundreds, if not thousands, of wasted hours by all levels of USCIS leadership in trying to account for an often asked question by Congress, the Ombudsman, stakeholders, and others: “Exactly how many employment-based green card applications does the agency have pending?” USCIS still cannot answer that question today with certainty.
Given the constraints of existing legacy case management systems, USCIS would today need to perform a cumbersome, labor intensive, recurring manual audit of all pending files in order to compile the suggested data. Such audits would be cost prohibitive.
USCIS has opted not to use its limited financial resources to extract data from current systems and prefers to spend it on prospective systems that are years in the planning. For example, USCIS has not made corrections to the CLAIMS 3 system to capture data on applicants’ priority date information, country of nationality, and the preference category under which the application is filed that USCIS must review before the application is accepted for green card processing.
Failing to correct the system annually results in hundreds, if not thousands, of wasted hours by all levels of USCIS leadership in trying to account for an often asked question by Congress, the Ombudsman, stakeholders, and others: “Exactly how many employment-based green card applications does the agency have pending?” USCIS still cannot answer that question today with certainty.
hair Jessica Alba Hairstyles

dilipb
06-23 01:41 PM
Current processing for 765 at texas shows April 28th.
So I guess at this rate I think we should get it in 2 months.
Cool
Thanks
So I guess at this rate I think we should get it in 2 months.
Cool
Thanks
more...
GooblyWoobly
09-12 09:57 PM
welcome to the world of retrogression. it is only going to get worse from here on out.
with the deluge of filings in june/july and aug. this year....the retrogression will get worse. USCIS will not make the same mistake again.
I see this prediction every now and then. Why don't you guys get your facts straight. Retrogression will remain the SAME. The pace at which they process GC's is not going to change. It's just applications moved from your home queue to the USCIS queue. Why would that make retrogression worse?? Think before you talk!!
with the deluge of filings in june/july and aug. this year....the retrogression will get worse. USCIS will not make the same mistake again.
I see this prediction every now and then. Why don't you guys get your facts straight. Retrogression will remain the SAME. The pace at which they process GC's is not going to change. It's just applications moved from your home queue to the USCIS queue. Why would that make retrogression worse?? Think before you talk!!
hot such as Jessica Alba,
agiridhar
04-29 12:51 AM
the problem currently is that the system is full of lies. when you came here did you know that only 10,000 indians, by LAW, are allowed to get employment GCs per year? No. They gave you all that green grass story about how your math skills are needed here. how they don't like to study math here (and why not? all the books I studied math from were by American profs. ).
They don't want to study math because it doesn't pay. Lawyers, doctors and MBAs (bullshitters) make money here. someone has to do the work. that's where the illegal mexican and WE come in.
Let them make whatever rules they want. If the rules are bad people will stop coming here. But BEFORE a company makes an offer for an H1 employee, it should provide all the fineprint. How long the queues are, how many people get added per year, the expected time for GC processing, the fact that changing employers is almost impossible.
You know what they used to tell the africans on the ships when they were brought as slaves? "american dream, liberty and all that BS".
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part1/1i3001.html
"If I'm an African brought to Virginia, brutally mistreated, there's no way that that negative feedback can return home to alert my relatives of the problem. And that lack of communication means that the exploitation can continue."
came across "www.desicrunch.com" !! reviews on this website are streotype but if used honestly it could be useful to the community.
whois shows registrant as :
Ram U
Augustine Wadi Jaku Club,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400055
India
found an article from him at:
http://findinarticles.com/arQoT5SyP/109466/Fresh-Off-The-_Desi_-Boat.html
google it...
They don't want to study math because it doesn't pay. Lawyers, doctors and MBAs (bullshitters) make money here. someone has to do the work. that's where the illegal mexican and WE come in.
Let them make whatever rules they want. If the rules are bad people will stop coming here. But BEFORE a company makes an offer for an H1 employee, it should provide all the fineprint. How long the queues are, how many people get added per year, the expected time for GC processing, the fact that changing employers is almost impossible.
You know what they used to tell the africans on the ships when they were brought as slaves? "american dream, liberty and all that BS".
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part1/1i3001.html
"If I'm an African brought to Virginia, brutally mistreated, there's no way that that negative feedback can return home to alert my relatives of the problem. And that lack of communication means that the exploitation can continue."
came across "www.desicrunch.com" !! reviews on this website are streotype but if used honestly it could be useful to the community.
whois shows registrant as :
Ram U
Augustine Wadi Jaku Club,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400055
India
found an article from him at:
http://findinarticles.com/arQoT5SyP/109466/Fresh-Off-The-_Desi_-Boat.html
google it...
more...
house jessica alba bangs. Lets cut for some angs.
tooclose
08-12 12:58 PM
vishwak,
I just got off the call from uscis regarding my I-485. My PD is in the first week of Mar 2006.
Per the USCIS website, they are suppose to process even the first week of Mar 2006 although the Aug VB says it is 01MAR06. I spoke to the second level IO and he was confident that my case would have to wait for the next month. I insisted that the uscis website says otherways, he went and verified with the third level (or his peer) and came back and told me that I was correct.
Infact told me that my case was pre-adjd and being reviewed by IO currently.
I am sure the same applies to you with the Sep VB. Good luck !!!
Note: This is not a legal advice and don't quote me on it.
How long does the IO usually take to review 485 cases (assuming that the case has been pre-adjtd.) ? Gurus...pls post your thoughts
I just got off the call from uscis regarding my I-485. My PD is in the first week of Mar 2006.
Per the USCIS website, they are suppose to process even the first week of Mar 2006 although the Aug VB says it is 01MAR06. I spoke to the second level IO and he was confident that my case would have to wait for the next month. I insisted that the uscis website says otherways, he went and verified with the third level (or his peer) and came back and told me that I was correct.
Infact told me that my case was pre-adjd and being reviewed by IO currently.
I am sure the same applies to you with the Sep VB. Good luck !!!
Note: This is not a legal advice and don't quote me on it.
How long does the IO usually take to review 485 cases (assuming that the case has been pre-adjtd.) ? Gurus...pls post your thoughts
tattoo jessica alba short hair 2011.
anai
03-28 11:35 AM
Ladies & Gentlemen
.
.
.
But the thing is that Labor Certification issues are taken care with PERM implementation. Also the administration set up 2 BECs to take care of them back logs. Now the issue is purely administrative and not law making. Also BECs made it clear that by Oct 2007 all the back logs will be cleared.
.
.
.
babu.
I can't believe you think the Oct 2007 thing is serious. You should immediately apply for a green card as a person of "extraordinary gullibility." Yes, there is such a category; DOL said so.
.
.
.
But the thing is that Labor Certification issues are taken care with PERM implementation. Also the administration set up 2 BECs to take care of them back logs. Now the issue is purely administrative and not law making. Also BECs made it clear that by Oct 2007 all the back logs will be cleared.
.
.
.
babu.
I can't believe you think the Oct 2007 thing is serious. You should immediately apply for a green card as a person of "extraordinary gullibility." Yes, there is such a category; DOL said so.
more...
pictures Jessica Alba in New Short
shimul99
10-23 09:27 PM
Hello ,
We got the EB3 part but still dont know about your PD...when was your Labor Applied?
feb 06
We got the EB3 part but still dont know about your PD...when was your Labor Applied?
feb 06
dresses jessica alba hairstyles with angs. jessica alba hairstyles bob.
rkay
06-03 11:15 AM
Ronhia, I appreciate your comments. It needs conviction, dedication and consistent efforts to make such accomplishments. Moreover it also demonstrates the character of a person, who can motivate and inspire other kids in a positive way.. especially in an environment full of negative distractions.
If spelling bee competition is considered merely as just cramming the dictionary, as you rightly said we need to really spend some time looking beyond your own shell.
When you open a magazine, for sure, you tend to come across pages that may not be of interest to you. We skip the page and move on rather whining with words (yucky, stupid, senseless) that are inappropriate.
"Winning a national competition is not so great"... again it depends on what is so great to you !!!..
Well said. If some american kid had won, these same guys would have said "wow, how I wish .."
When it is our kids winning, it is all cheap and silly !
If spelling bee competition is considered merely as just cramming the dictionary, as you rightly said we need to really spend some time looking beyond your own shell.
When you open a magazine, for sure, you tend to come across pages that may not be of interest to you. We skip the page and move on rather whining with words (yucky, stupid, senseless) that are inappropriate.
"Winning a national competition is not so great"... again it depends on what is so great to you !!!..
Well said. If some american kid had won, these same guys would have said "wow, how I wish .."
When it is our kids winning, it is all cheap and silly !
more...
makeup jessica alba short hair 2010.
dilipb
06-23 11:10 PM
Not true! You will have to pay $340 or whatever the fee is at the time you renew your EAD again.
Yes I stand corrected.
As of now if u read this description from USCIS website
"If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765"
Then yes forever until we get our GC, for each EAD application we will have to pay 340.
So sorry for the incorrect information.
Yes I stand corrected.
As of now if u read this description from USCIS website
"If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765"
Then yes forever until we get our GC, for each EAD application we will have to pay 340.
So sorry for the incorrect information.
girlfriend Jessica Alba trendy and wavy
oldschool
08-15 11:33 AM
They will know because when you fill out the N-400 application form, you are required to list your employment details for the last 5 years.
can they really deny you on this basis alone?
can they really deny you on this basis alone?
hairstyles girlfriend Jessica Alba With
lahiribaba
04-05 03:39 PM
All,
The object of this thread is straightforward - it is to understand if you as a donor member will contribute more $ (or start contributing!) if you get more regular information updates (weekly?) from Core? I know there was a funding drive in March which led to us meeting the goal of $10,000 (and then some). However, while there has been a new goal of $10,000 created for April, we have made little progress towards that. As someone who contributed $100 the first time round in March, but haven't yet made a contribution towards the April funding drive, I can admit that one of the primary reasons for this is because there has been very limited information shared since then. While I COMPLETELY trust in the fact that the Core team is making every effort humanly possible to further our cause, I am also a member of the human race that by nature seeks information and looks for leadership to be more sharing about progress. I personally believe transparency is a key enabler not just to gaining participation and building momentum, but also to creating innovative solutions to problems by engaging more individuals in the process (borrowing this "leaf" from President's Obama's playbook will be highly beneficial to our casuse)
Let me clarify this is NOT an indication of lack of trust in Core NOR do I believe that there isn't a sincere effort being put in by a whole bunch of dedicated individuals. However, my suggestion is simply an idea to further the cause - would definitely like to hear how the rest of this immigration community feels!
Thanks for your participation in this poll.
Cheers
P.S: Just to be clear, I am referring to Regular Updates to DONORS i.e CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS
kuch to problem hai mere bhai
The object of this thread is straightforward - it is to understand if you as a donor member will contribute more $ (or start contributing!) if you get more regular information updates (weekly?) from Core? I know there was a funding drive in March which led to us meeting the goal of $10,000 (and then some). However, while there has been a new goal of $10,000 created for April, we have made little progress towards that. As someone who contributed $100 the first time round in March, but haven't yet made a contribution towards the April funding drive, I can admit that one of the primary reasons for this is because there has been very limited information shared since then. While I COMPLETELY trust in the fact that the Core team is making every effort humanly possible to further our cause, I am also a member of the human race that by nature seeks information and looks for leadership to be more sharing about progress. I personally believe transparency is a key enabler not just to gaining participation and building momentum, but also to creating innovative solutions to problems by engaging more individuals in the process (borrowing this "leaf" from President's Obama's playbook will be highly beneficial to our casuse)
Let me clarify this is NOT an indication of lack of trust in Core NOR do I believe that there isn't a sincere effort being put in by a whole bunch of dedicated individuals. However, my suggestion is simply an idea to further the cause - would definitely like to hear how the rest of this immigration community feels!
Thanks for your participation in this poll.
Cheers
P.S: Just to be clear, I am referring to Regular Updates to DONORS i.e CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS
kuch to problem hai mere bhai
12samanta
07-22 09:19 AM
Yesterday i sent letters by mail to OH 2 senators and 1 representative.
Marphad
12-30 04:49 PM
Agreed
Article is as clear as mud. What exactly he is trying to deliver?
Article is as clear as mud. What exactly he is trying to deliver?


