Wednesday, June 22, 2011

justin bieber girl

images justin bieber is girl proof. justin bieber girl. Listen to justin biebers song
  • Listen to justin biebers song



  • s_r_e_e
    08-21 10:57 AM
    Is this campign for the next step of 'recapture bill' ?

    I think, not many are aware of this campign. The title sounds similar to some old action item.





    wallpaper Listen to justin biebers song justin bieber girl. justin bieber girl.
  • justin bieber girl.



  • varmapenmatsa
    09-18 12:00 PM
    Way back in virginia I was arrested for shoplifting. I pleaded guilty and served out my punishment. I was ordered some hours of community service. After that I have traveled to india multiple times with no issues. So you should be all right.

    Varma Penmatsa





    justin bieber girl. This Justin Bieber Girls
  • This Justin Bieber Girls



  • gc_kaavaali
    08-03 03:38 PM
    Hi frostrated,

    do you have any source/link to prove your point? Just asking.

    Thank you

    USCIS will go according to the ND. They will not follow PD. PD is used only to make the application eligible for adjudication or to apply for AOS. One filed, it is the application ND that takes priority. For example, if there are two EB2 applications, and the PD for the two are Aug 2002 and Aug 2004, and the ND for these two are June 2006 and Jan 2006 respectively, the applicaiton with ND of Jan 2006 gets priority, provided both PD are current.





    2011 justin bieber girl. justin bieber girl. justin bieber is girl pictures
  • justin bieber is girl pictures



  • kaisersose
    08-15 11:08 AM
    Citizenship is going to happen only after 5 years . But by then it would be long time gone .

    the only way that they could find out would be based on your tax return.DO they really scrutinize to that extent?

    They will know because when you fill out the N-400 application form, you are required to list your employment details for the last 5 years.



    more...


    justin bieber girl. justin bieber girl version.
  • justin bieber girl version.



  • insbaby
    03-09 03:19 PM
    Next time someone questions IV's efforts, I am going to bluntly ask them if they contributed or came for the advocacy day event. If they did neither, we do not need their 2 cents of free comments.

    There is a limit for anyone's patience level and Pappu seemed to have reached that level !

    The 'troubles' are not enough and still in the 'comfort' zone. There is nothing much you can do about that.





    justin bieber girl. girl by Justin bieber
  • girl by Justin bieber



  • kaisersose
    07-09 11:29 AM
    I am trying to understand something here..... I had consultation with murthy lawyers and they told me that there is no law written anywhere that states that the employer must revoke I-140 if the employees is laid-off or is not working with them anymore. I was laid off and my company is determined to revoke I-140 because thats what Fragomen lawyers suggest. I am having a hard time understanding why would they want to cause problems for me when I am not even leaving on my own and got affected because of layoff.

    Does anyone use Fragomen and could ask their attorneys this question whether a company is required or obligated by law to revoke I-140. That way I can try to convince my company's attorney that another attorney within same law firm have different opinion

    Everyone who changes jobs under the protection of AC21, must do so under the assumption that the sponsoring 140 will be revoked.

    It is not a matter of our convenience. If you quit the sponsoring employer and he has no intention of hiring you again after your GC, then what is the sense in him retaining your 140 for no reason? It only adds complexity to some employers as dangling 140s are counted to evaluate their ability to pay. So even if it is not law, it makes sense for employers to revoke 140s of employees who quit them.

    AC21 protects you from such a revoked 140. We have seen some cases where revoking the 140 - even after the 180 day mark - has resulted in 485 denial. This is a mistake from CIS and is easily fixed.

    Expecting the previous employer to hold on to your 140 is not very different from expecting him to keep your you previous job open for you - just in case.



    more...


    justin bieber girl. It#39;s Hard For Justin Bieber To
  • It#39;s Hard For Justin Bieber To



  • stormlake
    10-01 12:09 AM
    yahoooooooooooooooooooooo :D:D:D





    2010 This Justin Bieber Girls justin bieber girl. justin bieber is girl proof.
  • justin bieber is girl proof.



  • sri1309
    01-14 09:15 PM
    I agree, you will be competing with all the illegals. But.....

    1. How likely are they to file their apps on the first allowable day that USCIS will accept the applications? Not very. Most of us know what's going on and will be ready to send in our apps first. Ofcourse if some EB based guy is pottering around instead of moving fast, thats his problem.

    2. How many illegals can afford the high priced attorneys? Most of these poor guys dont know to speak, read or write english, forget about filing out USCIS forms.

    3. How many illegals maintain perfect records of their time and can recreate a paper trail of the time they spent in the US. I certainly can and most legal wannabe immigrants can definitely prove the time they have been here (paystubs, utility bills, credit card statements, bank statements, etc.)

    The point I am making is - this is the best option I have seen in a long time. Even the stupid point based system had its drawbacks. This is unconditional. It will get vast support from the hispanic community also. The UK has the same thing. Be on a work permit for 5 years and then you are eligible to apply for Permanent Residency. I believe there is also some clause in the UK system that states that you have to have been in the UK illegally for 10 years as against 5 years for a legal immigrant. I'm sure setting the illegal bar at 10 years and legal bar at 5 would be acceptable for most people.

    Crazy,
    I am with you. I ugree with you.
    I have been vaiting for nearly 6 ears now to get my GC and I vill have no issue to ubandon it and re-apply in this kategory. What an apportunity.
    Buy the vay how long have you been in Umerica.u jained this forums nearly 1 ear ago, and jast 2 posts. The poynt based cystum is stupid, it gibes independence to upplicants. uver lagic is really grate.



    more...


    justin bieber girl. Artist: Justin Bieber
  • Artist: Justin Bieber



  • indianabacklog
    10-24 09:47 AM
    [QUOTE

    ---------------------------------------

    Indaianabacklog --- Why the he** dont you understand you are born in the damn country with Billion people? But if you are not, then yes its a surprise. But how are you ROW?
    And also from my experience --- You got to keep poking the USCIS authorities for them to wake up and take your application to process.

    QUOTE]

    I do know where I come from, I am from the UK. My screen name is Indiana as in the state where I live. I also know my own priority date. Since my PD only became current in May that was the earliest I could apply so my processing time is not unusual. The ones who are getting approved within three months are the unusual cases.





    hair justin bieber is girl pictures justin bieber girl. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • anilsal
    10-31 12:15 AM
    Read someplace long ago that FOIA requests have upto 2 years turn around time.



    more...


    justin bieber girl. 2011 justin bieber girl.
  • 2011 justin bieber girl.



  • frostrated
    08-03 06:18 PM
    Hi frostrated,

    do you have any source/link to prove your point? Just asking.

    Thank you

    i got this info when i went on an infopass appointment to check on my EAD and AP application.





    hot justin bieber girl version. justin bieber girl. Justin Bieber sat down with
  • Justin Bieber sat down with



  • potatoeater
    08-05 11:21 AM
    Couldnt agree with you more - absolute magic from ghalib

    Actually, the lyrics are from Shahryar.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhlaq_Mohammed_Khan_'Shahryar'

    Just wanted to give the credit to the right guy. Most ppl think of only Ghalib when it comes to Urdu poetry. There are many others too.

    And of course, Khayyam's music and Asha's haunting voice contributed to magic too.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber with a girl? justin bieber girl. Justin Bieber spilled his
  • Justin Bieber spilled his



  • 485Mbe4001
    04-16 12:29 PM
    i guess the people who are on the fence, thinking, if US doesnt work out i can easily go back to my home country.

    (non indians please ignore this part - due apologies)

    - desis who spent the formative years of their life here doing -- desigiri-- saved some money to go back, only to find that the money saved is not worth that much anymore.;)

    That is life...if you factor in the inflation rate to your 20.8 lakhs...you will realise that it would have been better if you had at least 'enjoyed' your stay here instead of trying to increase the national savings rate.

    Maybe now spending that $20 on IV might not sound that bad...after all, these days, its not much in rupees too...2wadas and one chai, thats about it, my friends :mad:





    tattoo girl by Justin bieber justin bieber girl. Post image for Justin Bieber
  • Post image for Justin Bieber



  • GCAmigo
    02-07 09:19 AM
    is it something new?



    more...


    pictures It#39;s Hard For Justin Bieber To justin bieber girl. Justin Bieber#39;s girl Jasmine
  • Justin Bieber#39;s girl Jasmine



  • nag2007
    05-13 03:00 PM
    You are talking about getting GC. My position is that I am just waiting it to be MARCH 2005 just to file for my 485. My job requires EB2 but attorney filed it in EB3 and now doesnt want to re-apply EB2. You all are better than my position. Been here for more than 8 years but still dont have EAD.





    dresses Justin Bieber sat down with justin bieber girl. Justin Bieber collaborates
  • Justin Bieber collaborates



  • bkarnik
    05-11 10:23 PM
    bkarnik,
    You mentioned this in your message 'if the SKIL bill provisions are also included as amendments' , where did you get this ? are you making a guess ? If it gets included then nothing like it. DOL backlog gets cleared in 6 months. Return of Visa revalidation. Begin of I-140 premium processing etc. etc. Skill bill is too good.
    black_log:

    This is just educated guesswork at this time. If you remember during the SJC deliberations on the CIR Sen. Durbin got the DREAM bill provisions inserted in the CIR as an amendment. On similar lines, I believe it is logical to asume that Sen. Cornyn, who basically is against the amnesty part of the CIR and an Republican will try to get his bill included as an amendment. My guess also is that in an effort to placate him and get his grudging approval for the entire bill, his amendment will pass the vote without much opposition, especially since he also has Sen. Lott (who I believe is the Dep. Maj. Leader) as a co-sponsor. Additionally, if the CIR were to pass, it would be almost impossible for any other legislation concerning immigration to pass this year or the next which also is an incentive for Sen. Cornyn to get this included in the CIR if he is serious about the SKIL bill.

    This being said...nothing is as it appears and only time will tell...but, even if the bill is not included, I still believe that the CIR is better than what we currently have. I just saw the [previous post and it actually includes Sen. Cornyn in the same list as Hagel, Martinez, McCain.... wow :)



    more...


    makeup Artist: Justin Bieber justin bieber girl. Justin Bieber with a girl?
  • Justin Bieber with a girl?



  • unseenguy
    07-05 01:21 AM
    Why would any US citizen want to become an Indian citizen while the whole world is dying to become a US citizen? I think this has to do something with parents trying to save money by not paying Indian Visa fees.

    In anycase the law is right - once the kid is 18 and able to make a decision...let him/her decide at that point if they want to renounce US citizenship for Indian citizenship. Parents should not be able to make that decision for them. :mad:

    Why not? Although I have applied for GC, I have no desire to take US citizenship, just to let you know. The majority does not mean the whole world and also does not mean everyone. There are Indian citizens that love India. Parents should be able to make decisions for their kids until they are 18. The kid can take US citizenship when he is 18 if parents have opted for Indian citizenship.





    girlfriend Post image for Justin Bieber justin bieber girl. Justin Bieber Broke Up With A
  • Justin Bieber Broke Up With A



  • GoGreen
    12-17 11:45 AM
    I have sold some items in eBay in the past, If I rememver correctly, when I sold something for $10 and the buyer made a paypal payment, paypal took $1.5 as fees.

    So if you are making $20, only $17 goes to IV, IF the amount is >=50 I believe the fees is much lesser (like 5%) so more money goes to IV instead of making paypal rich.





    hairstyles 2011 justin bieber girl. justin bieber girl. 2010 not. is justin bieber gay
  • 2010 not. is justin bieber gay



  • h1techSlave
    05-28 06:08 PM
    It is time to build some momentum.

    IV core needs to follow this and raise funds for this cause if necessary.... peace meal strategy is the only strategy that we can do in this economic conditions... do not go for CIR





    kak1978
    06-24 10:21 PM
    May be some one who has already renewed their AP can answer this:

    I am about to renew my AP. What will be the start date on the new AP. Is it the date after the current AP expires(like with EAD) or the date the renewal application is approved. Appreciate any responses.





    nixstor
    04-17 03:42 PM
    C mon guys.. Cant you see that this h1techslave dude is just chewing your energy out and digressing the whole agenda here? Looks like one of those guys who is disgruntled in the past and now acting smart. Why are you responding?

    In 2 separate responses I have volunteered to talk with him and requested to send his info. No repsonse yet but he has all the time in the world to post on the forums, compare India/US/Canada.. **CK Some other members rallied behind him saying that they can just read fine with out bold/red.

    Mods,

    We have discussed enough about IN/US RS/USD what ever under the roof.
    Enough. Please close this thread.