Saturday, June 18, 2011

kate and william wedding ring

images kate middleton wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring.
  • kate and william wedding ring.



  • Asian
    09-15 10:30 AM
    For those who already received GC, it is trivial. For us who have not received it yet, it is a life or death matter. So please don't play with it. I hate to meet the green card holder who brags as if it were nothing.





    wallpaper kate and william wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring. kate william wedding ring.
  • kate william wedding ring.



  • floridasun
    12-31 12:45 PM
    I think you are wrong... Company A can revoke approved I-140, if employee leaves them..

    So does this mean I am stuck with Company A till I get Garbage Can I mean GC ?





    kate and william wedding ring. kate william engagement ring.
  • kate william engagement ring.



  • akhilmahajan
    08-15 10:55 AM
    Thanks for adding the poll.

    GO IV GO.





    2011 kate william wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring. Kate and William
  • Kate and William



  • redcard
    02-19 12:49 PM
    Do you know how much more the premium would be for this product compared to regular term? I am guessing a lot more. In that case whole life is better where the cash value generated would pay much more after 30 years based on a low 5.5 - 6% estimated annual return. But of course it is for folks who will stay in US at least 15 years+ because after 15 yeras the Cash Value could itself pay for the permium and you do not have to pay any more premuims unless you wish to boost the Cash Value further.

    Its not a lot more.. about $200 more per year.. ... but atleast you get back all your money..



    more...


    kate and william wedding ring. Kate-Middletons-Royal-Sapphire
  • Kate-Middletons-Royal-Sapphire



  • kss
    01-17 09:03 AM
    Did my part. Made a donation of $121.00 and encourage others in the similar situation to do the same to help us get out of this misery.
    Keep up the good work.





    kate and william wedding ring. Ourapr , liked kate sticky
  • Ourapr , liked kate sticky



  • skd
    12-30 03:40 PM
    I have not seen such rubbish article ever



    more...


    kate and william wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring. kate william wedding ring.
  • kate and william wedding ring. kate william wedding ring.



  • reddymjm
    10-07 02:19 PM
    What do you mean by priority dates were added?





    2010 kate william engagement ring. kate and william wedding ring. kate middleton wedding ring.
  • kate middleton wedding ring.



  • anilnag
    03-29 12:44 AM
    Guys MY PD is feb 2008. I am recently watching vias bulletins. I am in EB2.
    Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
    Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.

    What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?

    I think it's worth filing in EB2 if you can. The way spillover is working right now, EB2 India is greatly benefitted. Also whatever data someone got from USCIS (through senator inquiry), there are less EB2 India pending (~50,000) than EB3 (~70,000) until July 2007.

    Last year India EB2 got ~15000 visa numbers. If the trend continues then within 3 years India EB2 cutoff will reach 2007. This is way better than EB3I, which I don't think will cross even 2003 within next 3 years.

    Please contribute for FOIA cause, which will give us more data for predictions. Hopefully we can predict with 80% or better accuracy once FOIA data is with us..



    more...


    kate and william wedding ring. The wedding took place at
  • The wedding took place at



  • rameshvaid
    03-15 09:49 PM
    Dude, I am telling you again. Expungement will not help him w.r.t immigration matters (which includes entering USA).

    Even when he gets his criminal record expunged, for all immigration matters, he needs to provide information about his conviction and an explanation.

    He need not to declrae at the POE unless he is asked for..

    RV





    hair Kate and William kate and william wedding ring. Prince William Wedding Ring on
  • Prince William Wedding Ring on



  • snathan
    03-15 10:58 PM
    �He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.� - Christ, in John 8:7

    Comtting a crime and trying to blame it on others for that....

    is that what you are supporting?



    more...


    kate and william wedding ring. Kate#39;s wedding ring was
  • Kate#39;s wedding ring was



  • reddog
    01-14 02:49 PM
    This bill if and when passed would let anyone in the US apply for an AOS.
    Ahead of us(i doubt it).
    This is just a rebranded version of something the dems were interested last time round.





    hot Kate-Middletons-Royal-Sapphire kate and william wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring.
  • kate and william wedding ring.



  • girishvar
    07-13 06:42 PM
    Greetings! I have been watching the flower campaign after I got the email last night in IV news letter. While We are extremely happy getting the media coverage we needed, we are ignoring one thing. There is one more important issue that we are missing here. USINPAC is rapidly claiming that they are behind this whole thing. This is more than plaigarism. some of you might say that this is not some thing as we should be considered about media attention as our primary issue amidst of this whole thing, but this can come back hurting if USINPAC starts claiming the credit in more sites. If they go beyond the cliff, they will do their own press release to claim credit and it gets more messier at that point. If you look at their press releases, they clearly denied us any credit by refering to the org as Emigration voice. I am positive reporters across the worls know the difference between Immigration and Emigration and whether people from India immigrate to US or emigrate to US. I feel that this is deliberately denying any google search for IV

    http://in.news.yahoo.com/070710/48/6hwnn.html

    I am going to call them first thing tomorrow morning and explain them to clearly give credit to Immigration Voice (with clear spelling) for the flower campaign. Other wise, may be we should consider doing a press release on the same. We do not need to get impolite with them and use harsh words. We can convey one single message like we did today with the flower campaign. Hopefully some one like logiclife/pappu can come up with one consistent message to be delivered when we call USINPAC

    I know Robinder Personally for a long time. He is Championing the cause of Ind0-US affairs with his headquarters in India. He is also the very senior columnist and well respected media person in Delhi. Being a Bachelor and previous personal assistant of Rajiv Gandhi, when he was a PM, he has never entered politics and very honest altruistic man. Calling him a fraud should be incorrect.

    I have personally spoken to him in Last fortnight several times and create a campaign for immigration issue in Indian media. Personally on my request he has taken up this issue. He has very great regard for Immigration voice and told me to join as the volunteer of IV. He never misrepresents for any fame, and he has been quoted by Indian Media on any US affairs. Indian Media does not have a clue to diiffrentiate between USINPAC and IV. He never have any malicious intent against IV and does not require any personal credit. I have not spoken to him after reading this posting and I will again post my reply after talking to him.

    Three years ago myself and Robinder met with US consulate general in India and requested for working on making E-1 and E-2 visas available to Indians by creating an envirnment to make India as the Treaty country. Eventhough we have a long way to go still periodically he is pushing this initiative out of India.



    more...


    house prince william wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring. Tomorrow#39;s royal wedding
  • Tomorrow#39;s royal wedding



  • gk_2000
    06-29 11:01 PM
    This is so obvious even to the most foolish of fools. What are they thinking?

    Perhaps there is something more to it. Nothing ever is so blatantly "obvious". Or maybe it is just my optimistic side





    tattoo Ourapr , liked kate sticky kate and william wedding ring. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • chanduv23
    05-14 11:19 AM
    When in Rome do as the Romans do.. start eating burgers & you will develop the much needed 'thick' skin.. that should keep you immuned to all those bickerings..

    Like CNNs Sanjay Gupta once quoted "Immigrants come to America to pursue their American Dream but eventually pursue the American Bulge by eating American food"
    :D



    more...


    pictures kate and william wedding ring. kate william wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring. kate william wedding ring. the
  • kate william wedding ring. the



  • nixstor
    08-01 01:06 PM
    You can't generalize. If your kids are smart they can get into better colleges like IITs etc. I think you are confusing the issue about adaptability with good future prospects.

    Wait a second. If you are not adaptable to the new environment, it becomes a rat race.If the situation is not conducive, your smartness aint gonna help. I think thats what the OP clearly meant. Its not easy for a kid who is in 8th grade in US to snugly fit into Indian System. Coming to the IIT's, Have you ever compared the total number of seats available in IIT's to the accepted numbers from IVY leagues and other big schools. In India, you have to be the best among the best to get into IIT's. You have to be best here and oh yeah.. You dont have to lose some of the smartness to reservations. But I agree with you that parents should let children pursue their own interests rather than thinking about him/her being a doc/eng.





    dresses kate and william wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring.
  • kate and william wedding ring.



  • jsb
    03-19 02:09 PM
    [QUOTE=sri1309;...Isnt it a shame that a greencard holder cannot get his wife immediately wheras H1s and others can. They have to be told very loudly... .[/QUOTE]

    This favours temporary workers on H1, L1 etc. An H1/L1 spouse can move to the US easily, but not that of a GC holder. If you want to bring out this "discrimination", that would mean to discontinue H4 visas, as seeminlgly it is a discrimination against a GC holder. Is that you are looking for?



    more...


    makeup The wedding took place at kate and william wedding ring. prince william wedding ring.
  • prince william wedding ring.



  • hsingh82
    10-01 07:04 PM
    If you want OCI, there are a few hoops to jump through -

    1. Apply for an Indian passport first.

    2. Once the Indian passport is issued, apply for the US passport.

    3. Return the Indian passport after the US passport is issued. The consulate should return the Indian passport back to you, but keep a photocopy in case they don't.

    4. Now you can apply for OCI on the grounds that your son once held an Indian passport.

    Absolutely wrong. Lot of misinformation here. You can very well apply for OCI for your child even if both of you are Indian citizens and the 4 steps mentioned above are just wrong. I would prefer OCI over PIO as mentioned in the other reply too, on PIO your child will have to register with the police station evry six months if stay is longer. OCI is valid forever while PIO is valid for 10 (or 5) years and OCI means you have all the rights but can't fight elections and vote.





    girlfriend Prince William and Kate kate and william wedding ring. kate and william wedding ring.
  • kate and william wedding ring.



  • sirinme
    07-17 10:48 PM
    I mailed letters to the following today.

    Sen. Dianne Feinstein
    Sen. Barbara Boxer
    Rep. Zoe Lofgren





    hairstyles Kate#39;s wedding ring was kate and william wedding ring. and Kate wedding Ring
  • and Kate wedding Ring



  • jaane_bhi_do_yaaro
    08-10 08:06 PM
    Last call...any more preditions? Magic figures will arrive soon. I guess, no predictions worked well in the past. I vote for predictions as well as Magic figures. :)

    Eb1I - C
    Eb2I - Dec. 2004


    Eb1C - C
    Eb2C - Dec. 2004





    Junky
    11-17 11:32 AM
    Look like some blood sucking A$$H0l* desi employer gave me red with the comment "Screw You".
    I am glad my posting did work.

    Parasite/Desi Employer: An organism that lives in or on and takes its nourishment from another organism. A parasite/Desi Employer cannot live independently.





    DSLStart
    08-23 09:58 AM
    ^^ Please keep poll bumping for next few days ^^

    A recent post asking about how many people have EB2-India PDs of 2003 or earlier had no responses, so I am curious about the potential spread of waiting people (atleast in the sample set of whoever responds to this poll).

    RESPOND ONLY IF YOU ARE EB2 INDIA, HAVE FILED 485, AND ARE WAITING FOR APPROVAL.

    (we can do separate polls for EB3-I, china, ROW etc)