Sunday, June 26, 2011

katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd

images katy perry wallpaper hd. hd katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper
  • katy perry wallpaper



  • gc_mania_03
    10-14 04:32 PM
    Applied for AP on June 1 at NSC. NO LUD changes till about last week.

    I contacted USCIS and had an expedite request put in. Worked with USCIS ombudsman to figure out what was happening. Worked with my State Senator's office to put some heat on USCIS. After all the above efforts, finally got mine & My spouse's AP approved yesterday.(Oct 13). Total of 134 long days since i applied for my AP.

    NSC is notorious for being late and lackadaiscal. I advice ppl to step in and take your cases to Ombudsman & Senators. They tend to be lot more helpful than USCIS. Good luck

    How do I work with the Ombudsman? And all could you share how you went about getting the help from the Senators office.





    wallpaper katy perry wallpaper katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper hd.
  • katy perry wallpaper hd.



  • sdrblr
    08-25 05:54 PM
    I got a red for this

    I mean when i say good news - someone needs a therapy:p

    Would like to clear two things:
    1) I did not give you red :)
    2) Mine is TSC all the way from 140, no RFE, same company for 6 years + and still no result :)





    katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. Katy Perry HD Wallpaper
  • Katy Perry HD Wallpaper



  • jonty_11
    10-12 02:39 PM
    Thanks nycgal369
    This resource and other resources were listed in the thread http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694&page=6
    'ideas to increase publicity' but only few members took active interest and participated.

    Now that we have you, i am sure you would help in this effort by sending out emails yourself and also other members can join you to contact media. I wish we can all send multiple emails to every newspaper, every tv station and radio station in this country and apprise them of our cause. such letters urging news orgs to cover our issue will help us get much needed media attention and then something will DEFNITELY happen in the coming months.
    LOoks like the AILA link does not provide email addresses for every listing. I have sent emails to 4 media outlets in my area in Colorado.





    2011 katy perry wallpaper hd. katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. wallpaper hd widescreen. hd
  • wallpaper hd widescreen. hd



  • arunmohan
    07-03 04:17 AM
    Please start a poll and find out who is in favor of a law suit against USCIS and who is not.

    I am in favor of to file a law suit against USCIS.



    more...


    katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. makeup katy perry wallpaper
  • makeup katy perry wallpaper



  • eb3retro
    10-15 11:33 AM
    can you post the address that you sent to ? I am planning to do the same too. I will attach an email from the travel agent for loss of money if i cancel my tickets.

    Guys,

    I efiled my AP on 9/5/10 @NSC and it was approved today after requesting expediting on 10/5/10 based on financial loss, I have a business transaction back home for which i need to be present and provided all supporting documentation related to that.

    This is what is think is more effective than contacting senators/Ombudsman for expediting, resend all the I-131 supporting documentation,proof of emergency/loss, 2 photos and include a cover letter with bold colorful fonts requesting expediting to the same address you sent your app earlier (btw, i used the USCIS center courier address and not PO Box address), i believe this way your app goes to the officer quicker and he has all the documents needed to approve your case right away if you qualify for expediting, i have used this process more than once and know it works at least for me....you have tried other methods, why not try this as well!

    Good Luck!





    katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper
  • katy perry wallpaper



  • meetpravee
    04-05 08:19 PM
    Other than the trust that the core members are doing the right thing, I have no information/idea about the issues that IV core is focusing currently.

    I think FOIA was a great success because the members knew exactly what IV was upto and everybody wanted to be a part of it. I believe that if IV could define several small goals like FOIA, post regular updates about the progress on the goals, a lot of people would be willing to support it.



    more...


    katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper
  • katy perry wallpaper



  • WithoutGCAmigo
    06-18 11:32 AM
    Not sure how it moved back so quickly..last month they were processing Feb'07 cases.





    2010 Katy Perry HD Wallpaper katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper hd. hd
  • katy perry wallpaper hd. hd



  • gcnirvana
    10-12 12:20 PM
    Just sent emails to the Economist and AAAS.org. Thanks for the initiative Pappu and nycgal369.



    more...


    katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. hd wallpapers widescreen. hd
  • hd wallpapers widescreen. hd



  • laborchic
    10-05 02:26 PM
    Guys .. Guys.. Guys....


    Check out other threads on IV.. Our efforts will definitely show some good results..


    We have to make this event succesful..


    Join up .. Take the poll..





    hair wallpaper hd widescreen. hd katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. Katy Perry Sexy HD wallpaper
  • Katy Perry Sexy HD wallpaper



  • akred
    07-04 11:33 PM
    If both parents are Indian citizens, then the child is eligible for primary citizenship of India.

    This is not true. The Indian citizenship rules were changed sometime in 2003 so that children are not eligible citizenship if the birth was not registered within 1 year or if the child has taken some other passport. These children can get Indian citizenship only after attaining 18 years and renouncing the foreign citizenship.

    I think like many Indian government rules, the OCI rules have not been thought out properly.



    more...


    katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper hd. katy
  • katy perry wallpaper hd. katy



  • NNReddy
    09-15 03:21 PM
    My kids didn' go to day care until they are 1.5 years old, then they want to babysitter , they started going to day care after 2.5 years. Day care is right place for kids after 2 years, because they need other kids to play, staying home is boring for them. I have personally experienced this.





    hot makeup katy perry wallpaper katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. Katy Perry - The Schoolgirl hd
  • Katy Perry - The Schoolgirl hd



  • desi3933
    02-02 02:19 PM
    Thanks for the reply , let me file the H1 transfer with Employer2 now in "Premium route" with the I-140 approval from Employer1 and see if we get a approval. Once i get a approval , i think stamping it wont be an issue after 7-8 months even thought Employer1 has revoked that I-140 ?

    However i want to clear even if the Employer1 revokes this I-140 my PD still remains locked - right ???

    This is not clear for retaining a priority date when I-140 is revoked. As per a US CIS memorandum, when I-140 is revoked for misrepresentation or fraud, person won't be able to carry the PD over. On the other hand, there are regulations that state that beneficiary would no longer be able to carry over the priority date in the event of I-140 being revoked.

    Please note that the memorandum does not have the force of law.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin



    more...


    house Katy Perry, California Gurls katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. High Definition Wallpapers
  • High Definition Wallpapers



  • villamonte6100
    11-02 05:35 PM
    Just to follow up on BKarnik's response. Eventually, all DMV will be on the same page. As I'v mentioned earlier, some dmv branch office here in colorado have no clue why the computer system was referring my friend to MVI and after my friend went to another branch, that's were they found out that this new procedure was implemented just in August 2006.

    If it has not happened in some other states, that's good and I hope this procedure will succeed.

    Remember, this has no exception even for citizens.

    Again, this is so in Colorado.





    tattoo katy perry wallpaper katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper widescreen. katy
  • katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper widescreen. katy



  • lahiribaba
    07-02 02:48 AM
    last time i posted this idea everyone ridiculed.

    Well we desis can only follow the lead of firingis.. so firingis say that who the f*** asked you to come here in the first place and we understand their logic and tell ourselves who the f*** asked us to be here in the first place .. so we are to blame ourselves for everything and take the crap anyway..

    But that is not the point.

    The point is that me and my company and you and your organisation have paid a service fee with a reasonable expectation of service. reasonable expectation of service is subject to interpretetion based on common sense and no f**king common sense says that waiting 10 years for GC is reasonable .. unless your common sense has been replaced by self disrepecting logic ....



    more...


    pictures katy perry wallpaper katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper
  • katy perry wallpaper



  • H1ZONE
    08-25 01:46 PM
    I think you should go to either Eatentown( Exit 105 on GSP). Before they started accepting all immigrant applications at all DMVs they used to ask every one to go there. I think you may be able to get a temporary extension for month or two.





    dresses Katy Perry - The Schoolgirl hd katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. tattoo katy perry wallpaper
  • tattoo katy perry wallpaper



  • cpolisetti
    04-26 12:01 PM
    IV Core team, you have proved once again how valuable IV has been just in four months. I noticed on washingtonpost.com, this article is most viewed in the business section as of 12:30PM EST. ( following is the copy and paste from screen on WP.com), also this is the fifth most viewed article on WP.com and thrid in most emailed article.


    Business On the Site

    Updated 12:31 p.m. ET
    • Skilled Immigrants Turn to K Street
    • GOP Blocks Measures Boosting Taxes on Oil Companies' Profits
    • Bush Calls For Probe Of Rising Gas Prices
    • Lay Defends Goodwill Earnings
    • Chrysler Expanding Its Ethanol Model Line



    I would like to congratulate the core team for their tremendous efforts. Also would like to to thank all the members who were involved in getting this article out.



    more...


    makeup hd wallpapers widescreen. hd katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. Katy Perry, California Gurls
  • Katy Perry, California Gurls



  • garybanz
    11-29 02:01 PM
    Thank a ton for the help, Can you please tell in more detail what i need to do/say there? I have heard that people are being turned back pretty rudely at local offices. Also do i need to fill any forms before i go there?

    Thanks Again,

    Is this what you were mentioning?


    Field Offices
    -----------
    Local Offices will no longer accept and adjudicate Form I-765 for an Interim EAD. The Service Centers or NBC will be responsible for adjudicating the pending I-765 and issuing interim or non-interim documentation. Upon receipt of Form I-765 requesting an interim EAD, local field offices are required to perform the following tasks.

    � CLAIMS Verification
    o Underlying application remains pending
    o Determine if RFE has been issued, thus tolling the 90-day adjudicative requirement
    o Form I-765 remains unadjudicated
    o Biometrics have been captured�if not, refer to ASC
    � Contact NBC or Service Center to initiate EAD production�either Interim or Non-Interim
    � Provide Notice to applicant acknowledging status inquiry.





    girlfriend katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. katy perry wallpaper widescreen. katy katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. Katy Perry Widescreen
  • Katy Perry Widescreen



  • chanduv23
    10-09 08:05 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    hairstyles katy perry wallpaper hd. katy katy perry wallpaper widescreen hd. WideScreen HD katy perry
  • WideScreen HD katy perry



  • gsc999
    04-16 01:57 PM
    Please read this thread:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4108





    seekerofpeace
    09-11 10:05 PM
    Do you want to have similar polls on:
    marrying
    buying a car
    having children...

    There is something which is personal...buying a house is one such...opinion poll shouldn't decide that....GC or not if you feel like buy one...

    We went thru the same decision 3 years back but not buying a house was one of the best decisions....the best way is to ask people who are selling houses....in the northeast it is a hell to sell houses.

    My suggestion if you are a medico or a lawyer go ahead....but being attached to the tech sector is no safety net for buying a house....I have had friends with 300K take home file for bankruptcy in this economy after both members loose very lucrative jobs....just a statistic...by 2010 more than 50% households in the USA will owe more for mortgage than their houses net worth.....

    Again it is an individualistic decision....go ahead if you feel confident...two things you must make sure you are in the house for at least 3 years....tax savings are no security...house tax and work on the house do add costs up....

    + House in USA is no longer an equity proposition but a liability...

    SoP





    JulyFiler
    09-22 02:25 PM
    ----
    Ok, now that you have negated all ideas from other people, we anxiously wait for your ideas :)

    I am sure you are not just some reactive person who can only criticize but can also provide us with a solution.
    Lets hear em.


    I feel lobbying is the best way followed by occasional rallies.
    And we need to do some high-profile lobbying. Like get the big companies involved. I hear these big companies have their own lobbying manager (Google has them) working full time. And they have deeper pockets than our $20 or $50.