kks_sundar
05-07 12:13 PM
I have citizenship already. I am just waiting for GC:)
My parents are getting old. I am going back in 3 years. Heard from friends, earn enough and go. There will never be enough.
Almost, all of us started here from Nothing. Now we have atleast something to start with. Yes there is always things for Pros and Cons.
I am not worried about GC. Waiting for a good opportunity to jump back to India.
It will be really nice if I can get work from home job from US and settle down in a hill side with nice estate in India. :cool:
My parents are getting old. I am going back in 3 years. Heard from friends, earn enough and go. There will never be enough.
Almost, all of us started here from Nothing. Now we have atleast something to start with. Yes there is always things for Pros and Cons.
I am not worried about GC. Waiting for a good opportunity to jump back to India.
It will be really nice if I can get work from home job from US and settle down in a hill side with nice estate in India. :cool:
wallpaper cool funky hairstyles for men
snathan
04-21 02:34 PM
I heard famous indian crab stroy....are you that crab.
Please be positive. Please support our request.
US is a great country. Always value human values more than any other country.
I love US. That is why i am here.
You will have to decide between your Parents and the US...which one you love the most.
Please be positive. Please support our request.
US is a great country. Always value human values more than any other country.
I love US. That is why i am here.
You will have to decide between your Parents and the US...which one you love the most.
21stIcon
02-21 09:42 AM
Question to champak,
Is it separate policy or more coverage for employer sponsored policy which you bought from your employer?. if it is binded with employer policy , how could you move to new employer or take out along with when you leave firm?
thx
Is it separate policy or more coverage for employer sponsored policy which you bought from your employer?. if it is binded with employer policy , how could you move to new employer or take out along with when you leave firm?
thx
2011 HAIR STYLES FOR MEN
manderson
10-12 11:41 AM
good work nycgal369.
can you add the words "highly skilled" infront of "immigrants" (see in red below)?
pappu
in response to your message, I have posted my original draft below, with a couple of changes based on my opinion - i.e. I believe in asking for only one thing at a time, and that is the skil bill, which will automatically provide for increased visa numbers. But each person can modify their version based on what they think.
If you think IV members should all be asking for the same thing then go ahead and modify this version.
===
Dear xxx,
I belong to an organization called Immigration Voice, a small group (and to my knowledge the only one of its kind) that is attempting to help legal tax-paying highly skilled immigration applicants who have been in waiting in limbo for many years.
We are all highly skilled immigration applicants who are stuck in limbo, some for more than 8 years, despite being fully legal, tax paying and highly skilled.
Since the number of highly skilled legal immigrants is so small (less than a million) compared to the number of illegal immigrants (12 million) it is very difficult to get our voices heard about the problems caused by waiting in a seemingly endless queue. The issues, unlike those of illegals, are largely non-controversial, some as simple as asking USCIS to reduce our waiting time from 8+ years to a year.
Since we are all highly skilled in areas where there is a shortage of US available labor and provide a disproportionately large benefit to the US economy, we believe that approving our already filed applications on an expedited basis could be helpful to all of us.
Currently, a bill that is under consideration by Congress called the SKIL bill will solve almost all of these non-controversial issues.
I and my fellow members would much appreciate it if you could run a story on us, and/or direct us to a source that helps publicize our organization.
Please feel free to contact me directly at this email, or Immigration Voice at info@immigrationvoice.org
PO Box 114
Dayton
New Jersey -08810
(850) 391-4966
www.immigrationvoice.org
thanks in advance,
Name
can you add the words "highly skilled" infront of "immigrants" (see in red below)?
pappu
in response to your message, I have posted my original draft below, with a couple of changes based on my opinion - i.e. I believe in asking for only one thing at a time, and that is the skil bill, which will automatically provide for increased visa numbers. But each person can modify their version based on what they think.
If you think IV members should all be asking for the same thing then go ahead and modify this version.
===
Dear xxx,
I belong to an organization called Immigration Voice, a small group (and to my knowledge the only one of its kind) that is attempting to help legal tax-paying highly skilled immigration applicants who have been in waiting in limbo for many years.
We are all highly skilled immigration applicants who are stuck in limbo, some for more than 8 years, despite being fully legal, tax paying and highly skilled.
Since the number of highly skilled legal immigrants is so small (less than a million) compared to the number of illegal immigrants (12 million) it is very difficult to get our voices heard about the problems caused by waiting in a seemingly endless queue. The issues, unlike those of illegals, are largely non-controversial, some as simple as asking USCIS to reduce our waiting time from 8+ years to a year.
Since we are all highly skilled in areas where there is a shortage of US available labor and provide a disproportionately large benefit to the US economy, we believe that approving our already filed applications on an expedited basis could be helpful to all of us.
Currently, a bill that is under consideration by Congress called the SKIL bill will solve almost all of these non-controversial issues.
I and my fellow members would much appreciate it if you could run a story on us, and/or direct us to a source that helps publicize our organization.
Please feel free to contact me directly at this email, or Immigration Voice at info@immigrationvoice.org
PO Box 114
Dayton
New Jersey -08810
(850) 391-4966
www.immigrationvoice.org
thanks in advance,
Name
more...
miguy
06-18 03:08 PM
My wife's H4 expires on Oct 1, 2007......We plan to file our I-485 by July 16, 2007.......I am sure it will take atleast 90 days to get her EAD.....whats her status between Oct1,2007 till the time EAD gets approved?......Will she be in valid status during that period?
Maverick_2008
05-02 09:03 PM
Buddy, your tone sounds hostile and as I said we're staying here by choice - but let me tell you this, after getting an MBA (with financial aid) from a decent school here, staying here for a decade, getting into upper management of a large company and having US born kids, I'm relocating to India after the summer. I've just secured admission for my first born from here and it went without a single glitch.
So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!
Maverick_2008
have you tried any of this? or are you willing to!?
So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!
Maverick_2008
have you tried any of this? or are you willing to!?
more...
eager_immi
05-24 04:43 PM
Yes that is assuming they have not lived in this country for the past 10 years. My husband's employer has filed his GC the last day before the 5 year and every year his job changes to restrcture they keep filing his labor again and again and it is such a mess.
It won't be so terrible for those who filed in 2006/07 to wait another 2-3 years. Plus poeple like me (PD sep 2004) will file in the new Point system reducing backlog for others.
It won't be so terrible for those who filed in 2006/07 to wait another 2-3 years. Plus poeple like me (PD sep 2004) will file in the new Point system reducing backlog for others.
2010 new hairstyles 2011 for men
gc101
08-02 05:08 PM
Best answer so far. One more thing, you can hold back some silly thing making sure you get RFE
Didn't do that(For my own personal reasons). Hoping for having enough time (1 day or two max) before my PD gets current and I send in my future wife's AOS on the first day they become current. If it gets approved, I am screwed and she has to have her own GC processing.
Also, send your application just before Aug 17th (say 15th).
I couldn't wait, because I have to attend my sister's marriage on Sep5th, so, now, I am waiting for the receipt. I am in such a bind, looks like I aged two years in 15 days :) .
gc101.
Didn't do that(For my own personal reasons). Hoping for having enough time (1 day or two max) before my PD gets current and I send in my future wife's AOS on the first day they become current. If it gets approved, I am screwed and she has to have her own GC processing.
Also, send your application just before Aug 17th (say 15th).
I couldn't wait, because I have to attend my sister's marriage on Sep5th, so, now, I am waiting for the receipt. I am in such a bind, looks like I aged two years in 15 days :) .
gc101.
more...
angelfire76
01-15 03:03 PM
I wonder whether proper first aid was given to the person.
People do normally survive gunshots to leg!!
You bleed to death especially if an artery is severed. Remember Sean Taylor of the Washington Redskins? :rolleyes:
People do normally survive gunshots to leg!!
You bleed to death especially if an artery is severed. Remember Sean Taylor of the Washington Redskins? :rolleyes:
hair Latest Hairstyle for Men 2011
unitednations
04-20 11:56 AM
My advice to most people who do not perfectly fit into eb2 is to do the eb3 petition first (which is guaranteed to be approved). Get your place in line for the greencard.
If it is taking too long then you can try an eb2 later; if it gets approved then you will get the old priority date. If it doesn't; well you can say you tried but you didn't lost your place in line for the greencard because you still have the old eb3 in place.
However, if your cases is not clear for eb2 and you try this first and it gets denied then you will lose valuable time in line for the greencard because you have to start from the beginning.
Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).
However, this isn't the same criteria DOL uses. They will state that if a person doesn't have a degree then you are willing to accept 12 years of experience which is excessive and they deny the labor (before they were giving hard time to eb2 but not it is eb3 that they are after). So now we have an issue that DOL criteria is different then uscis critera. You use dol criteria, labor gets approved but 140 gets denied. Use uscis criteria and labor gets denied. Now, everyone has to adjust and file eb3 labors as skilled workers and only require two years of experience (it's getting more and more messy)
If it is taking too long then you can try an eb2 later; if it gets approved then you will get the old priority date. If it doesn't; well you can say you tried but you didn't lost your place in line for the greencard because you still have the old eb3 in place.
However, if your cases is not clear for eb2 and you try this first and it gets denied then you will lose valuable time in line for the greencard because you have to start from the beginning.
Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).
However, this isn't the same criteria DOL uses. They will state that if a person doesn't have a degree then you are willing to accept 12 years of experience which is excessive and they deny the labor (before they were giving hard time to eb2 but not it is eb3 that they are after). So now we have an issue that DOL criteria is different then uscis critera. You use dol criteria, labor gets approved but 140 gets denied. Use uscis criteria and labor gets denied. Now, everyone has to adjust and file eb3 labors as skilled workers and only require two years of experience (it's getting more and more messy)
more...

senthil1
07-04 12:18 PM
Will it really create ablity to pay issue when an employer keeps many I140s without pay and create a problem for future Gc processing? If that is really an issue then cancelling I140 is not retaliation. People can post their views.
You have used AC21 after 180 days then what is there to worry? Even if you receive RFE you can reply and you can get GC.
I have been a big fan of IV and have been a visitor to IV for a while. I now plan to become a volunteer and join my state chapter and also contribute in all possible ways to IV because I think IV is the best thing to happen to this community.
Dear gurus - here is my issue and I need some real concrete help.
I was working for a New Jersey based consulting company on a percentage basis ie 80/20 and all costs towards GC and h1b were by me. I found my own projects and negotiated my own billing rate.
I worked for this company for 3 years and filed for 485 in July 2007. I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2nd, 2006. My 140 was approved in June, 2006.
In March, 2008 my project got over and I started looking for new projects. Market conditions forced me to take up a fulltime job using my EAD and I had to move into a fulltime job.
As it is safe past 180 days, I used AC21 portability and moved.
I had been having excellent relationship with my desi employer and in fact also payed up some money to the employer because the client did not pay for last 2 months of my project and my desi employer held me responsible as it was me who negotiated with the client and said it is my issue - for which I agreed.
I already sent a AC21 letter to USCIS through my Attorney - I am not sure if my file got updated.
My desi employer wants to withdraw the 140 petition now. He says, he cannot keep 140 petitions of employees who leave the organization and not on w2 and he will have "ability to pay issue"
I have heard horror stories of USCIS issuing denials and NOID because AC21 letter never reached the file even though it was sent in time and I guess this is exactly what my desi employer thinks - teach lesson by withdrawing 140.
I spoke to my Attorney and she says "your file may not be updated but we will keep a record that we sent" useful in case we want to respond to NOID or RFE.
Folks - please post your AC21 success/horror stories when previous employer withdrew the 140 petition.
What are my options to avoid a NOID or denial
Thanks in advance
You have used AC21 after 180 days then what is there to worry? Even if you receive RFE you can reply and you can get GC.
I have been a big fan of IV and have been a visitor to IV for a while. I now plan to become a volunteer and join my state chapter and also contribute in all possible ways to IV because I think IV is the best thing to happen to this community.
Dear gurus - here is my issue and I need some real concrete help.
I was working for a New Jersey based consulting company on a percentage basis ie 80/20 and all costs towards GC and h1b were by me. I found my own projects and negotiated my own billing rate.
I worked for this company for 3 years and filed for 485 in July 2007. I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2nd, 2006. My 140 was approved in June, 2006.
In March, 2008 my project got over and I started looking for new projects. Market conditions forced me to take up a fulltime job using my EAD and I had to move into a fulltime job.
As it is safe past 180 days, I used AC21 portability and moved.
I had been having excellent relationship with my desi employer and in fact also payed up some money to the employer because the client did not pay for last 2 months of my project and my desi employer held me responsible as it was me who negotiated with the client and said it is my issue - for which I agreed.
I already sent a AC21 letter to USCIS through my Attorney - I am not sure if my file got updated.
My desi employer wants to withdraw the 140 petition now. He says, he cannot keep 140 petitions of employees who leave the organization and not on w2 and he will have "ability to pay issue"
I have heard horror stories of USCIS issuing denials and NOID because AC21 letter never reached the file even though it was sent in time and I guess this is exactly what my desi employer thinks - teach lesson by withdrawing 140.
I spoke to my Attorney and she says "your file may not be updated but we will keep a record that we sent" useful in case we want to respond to NOID or RFE.
Folks - please post your AC21 success/horror stories when previous employer withdrew the 140 petition.
What are my options to avoid a NOID or denial
Thanks in advance
hot Braid-Hairstyles-for-men-2011
pani_6
06-28 01:45 PM
I live in Tx..If I file today...would it help if it reaches tommorrow....for PP-I140??...Where is tjhe form for applying PP-I-140...somebody plz answer....
more...
house The latest hairstyles for 2011

Pineapple
04-26 08:15 AM
I think we should encourage members/readers to e-mail this article to others, even though it might be have been read by everyone.
The reason is that headlines change every day, and are easily forgotten, but the "Most e-mailed" section is quite persistent.. Plus, many regular readers of WP (like me), simply jump to the "most e-mailed" section directly to check out the most interesting stories.. Also, the rank and durability of an article in the "most emailed" section is a direct measure of the perceived impact of an article.. making sure this article stay there is therefore very important.
Maybe we should have a separate thread requesting members to email article from WP's website?
The reason is that headlines change every day, and are easily forgotten, but the "Most e-mailed" section is quite persistent.. Plus, many regular readers of WP (like me), simply jump to the "most e-mailed" section directly to check out the most interesting stories.. Also, the rank and durability of an article in the "most emailed" section is a direct measure of the perceived impact of an article.. making sure this article stay there is therefore very important.
Maybe we should have a separate thread requesting members to email article from WP's website?
tattoo Men+2011+hairstyles
whitecollarslave
04-23 04:25 PM
^^^^
With a few bills introduced or in the works, isn't it the time now to act and bring about awareness to our problems? I know IV has been working through state chapters. We can supplement those efforts with other means such as those suggested in this thread. We need to create an uproar about the hopeless situation and endless wait times due to retrogression, backlogs, and bureaucracy. I am not suggesting anything drastic. Just some peaceful ways that won't offend anybody to draw attention to the forgotten issues of EB immigrants.
With a few bills introduced or in the works, isn't it the time now to act and bring about awareness to our problems? I know IV has been working through state chapters. We can supplement those efforts with other means such as those suggested in this thread. We need to create an uproar about the hopeless situation and endless wait times due to retrogression, backlogs, and bureaucracy. I am not suggesting anything drastic. Just some peaceful ways that won't offend anybody to draw attention to the forgotten issues of EB immigrants.
more...
pictures latest hairstyles for men 2011
sledge_hammer
02-23 02:51 PM
And who is complaining about all of this?
It is gcisaDAWG :D
Dhoni should be banned....
http://thatscricket.oneindia.in/news/2009/02/19/indi-will-start-as-underdogs-dhoni.html
How dare he can say "India will start as underdogs: Dhoni" :D
Dannyboyle is calling Slum people "Slumdogs" and Dhoni is calling Indian cricket team as "Underdogs"..
What is happening? :)
n4nature
It is gcisaDAWG :D
Dhoni should be banned....
http://thatscricket.oneindia.in/news/2009/02/19/indi-will-start-as-underdogs-dhoni.html
How dare he can say "India will start as underdogs: Dhoni" :D
Dannyboyle is calling Slum people "Slumdogs" and Dhoni is calling Indian cricket team as "Underdogs"..
What is happening? :)
n4nature
dresses Modern haircuts for men 2011,
Macaca
08-14 07:22 PM
The following statistics reflect a steady increase in the number of I-485 applications (including family-based and other cases) during the months before the July VB fiasco hit the roof as is shown in the following table:
Month New Receipt Total Pending
June 2007 69,098 597,844
It is not possible to have 600K total pending cases (= EB + Family + Asylum + Refugee + ...) cases because there were 1,275,795 pending cases in March (according to Ombudsman) AND it is not possible to give 600K+ GCs in 3 months: EB + Family = 140K + 226K = 366K.
So my understanding is that there were 600K pending EB cases in June. Does family-based GC application have I-485 stage?
Month New Receipt Total Pending
June 2007 69,098 597,844
It is not possible to have 600K total pending cases (= EB + Family + Asylum + Refugee + ...) cases because there were 1,275,795 pending cases in March (according to Ombudsman) AND it is not possible to give 600K+ GCs in 3 months: EB + Family = 140K + 226K = 366K.
So my understanding is that there were 600K pending EB cases in June. Does family-based GC application have I-485 stage?
more...
makeup Hairstyle Men 2011 Cool Men#39;s
funny
09-25 04:39 PM
I would love to get involved with bunch of like minded people.....I have all the experience needed for starting and running a company. I have successully done thrice.....We have so many experienced folks who would love to start and run a company but lack the experience/knowledge of running one. it would be a good start to bring all such people to get together and pool our knowledge, skills, money and succeed.
Let me know what do u guys think... We can discuss next course of action.
newbie2020,
Can you provide some infomation on what are the point thats one should take care off, whilte starting the company with pending 485
Let me know what do u guys think... We can discuss next course of action.
newbie2020,
Can you provide some infomation on what are the point thats one should take care off, whilte starting the company with pending 485
girlfriend hairstyles for men 2011 long.
h1techSlave
01-15 11:11 AM
so the thugs are after gold, not after desis per say. If whites or blacks had gold in their homes, the thugs would have attacked them also.
I agree - these are things that have to be taken very seriously.
I am also hearing that desi houses are being targeted in New Jersey as ZDesis have jewelery in houses.
I agree - these are things that have to be taken very seriously.
I am also hearing that desi houses are being targeted in New Jersey as ZDesis have jewelery in houses.
hairstyles Latest hair styles for men
msyedy
02-07 10:42 AM
Might be he/she is from the EB- ROW.. Ah!!
True .. True .. I agree
did not think of that
True .. True .. I agree
did not think of that
senthil
04-03 04:13 PM
folks. lets keep ourselves focused and acheive what we all want. i cant find the right work to congragulate / appreciate the time and effort of core-team members and the sacrifices, coz without them we wont be where we are now.
I dont know if they work on a job OR do IV stuff full time ...
IV - core team. do you sleep :-)
my2c. cheers. sen.
I dont know if they work on a job OR do IV stuff full time ...
IV - core team. do you sleep :-)
my2c. cheers. sen.
angelfire76
01-15 02:26 PM
Is it to learn something like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07jnqD8wvyE&feature=related
Once a finger breaks the fight's all out of even the most coked up thug. Of course if there are more than 1...give your wallet and start praying that you don't catch a slug.
It's inevitable with so much unemployment there will be a rise in crime. Best thing to do is to install car security alarms, be wary of strangers and stay away from shady places. Of course can't help if you live in the deep south or the crime ridden NJ area. You are unfortunately a victim of your richer brethren of the same color who like to display wealth in their Mercs/Bimmers/Lexuses and who's women look like jewelry store mannequins (minus the stats of course :p) Sad story, can happen to anybody, anywhere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07jnqD8wvyE&feature=related
Once a finger breaks the fight's all out of even the most coked up thug. Of course if there are more than 1...give your wallet and start praying that you don't catch a slug.
It's inevitable with so much unemployment there will be a rise in crime. Best thing to do is to install car security alarms, be wary of strangers and stay away from shady places. Of course can't help if you live in the deep south or the crime ridden NJ area. You are unfortunately a victim of your richer brethren of the same color who like to display wealth in their Mercs/Bimmers/Lexuses and who's women look like jewelry store mannequins (minus the stats of course :p) Sad story, can happen to anybody, anywhere


