Friday, June 17, 2011

love quotes and poems_09

images makeup love quotes and love quotes and poems_09. love quotes and poems_09. i
  • love quotes and poems_09. i



  • carpediem
    04-08 12:38 AM
    According to this article on the Wall Street Journal (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123725421857750565.html)

    "Each year, 85,000 H-1B visas are granted for foreigners with advanced skills and education, and last year, 163,000 petitions were filed in the first five days after applications were accepted. The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation estimates that as of Sept. 30, 2006, 500,040 residents of the U.S. and 59,915 individuals living abroad were waiting for employment-based visas. Many would buy homes if their immigration conditions were settled."

    This is probably all countries put together. Have we had any luck with getting more details from the senators or congressmen?





    wallpaper love quotes and poems_09. i love quotes and poems_09. love quotes and poems_09. quotes and sayings about life
  • love quotes and poems_09. quotes and sayings about life



  • anandrajesh
    10-14 11:27 AM
    Applied for AP on June 1 at NSC. NO LUD changes till about last week.

    I contacted USCIS and had an expedite request put in. Worked with USCIS ombudsman to figure out what was happening. Worked with my State Senator's office to put some heat on USCIS. After all the above efforts, finally got mine & My spouse's AP approved yesterday.(Oct 13). Total of 134 long days since i applied for my AP.

    NSC is notorious for being late and lackadaiscal. I advice ppl to step in and take your cases to Ombudsman & Senators. They tend to be lot more helpful than USCIS. Good luck





    love quotes and poems_09. i hate and love you quotes.
  • i hate and love you quotes.



  • sanju
    07-14 05:43 PM
    navkap, you seem to be glued to this thread as if you are paid employee of RobEnder. You think this useless group of people are more important than the BRAVE men and women who participated in the San Jose rally. I did not see your post on San Jose rally thread, Congratulating the IV members for their success. But you have all the time in the world to sing songs of the greatness of this RobEnder guy. Do us a favor, take this post with you when you logout.





    2011 love quotes and poems_09. quotes and sayings about life love quotes and poems_09. love quotes and poems_09.
  • love quotes and poems_09.



  • sledge_hammer
    01-15 10:11 AM
    What does that have to do with the price of rice in China????????????

    An Indian national was robbed and in the process was shot and killed. What has that got to do with him being a legal immigrant? Would the thugs have spared him had he been "illegal" or a "citizen"?

    Think before you start typing...

    This country is becoming more and more dangerous for legal immigrants. We pray to almighty for peace and speedy recovery of the ailing family of deseased, living in India.

    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3982065.cms



    more...


    love quotes and poems_09. love quotes and poems_09.
  • love quotes and poems_09.



  • mrsahaayam
    03-15 10:00 PM
    I do have both Criminal attorney and Immigration attorney representing me, they say it should be fine. Again they say its upto the VO at POE. can I request the attorney to come to the airport during my POE time, so that i can request the VO to talk to my attorney?

    Thank you





    love quotes and poems_09. dresses love quotes
  • dresses love quotes



  • bluekayal
    10-11 02:13 PM
    Dear pmpforgc,
    My I-140 has not been approved and I am not going in for PP. I thought about it yesterday, but even if the I-140 was approved there is no guarantee that 485 would be approved before Nov.1st.

    what have you decided?

    Bluekayal

    Dear Nelsonagn and BlueKayal

    Thanks for your responses

    Bluekayal does your I-140 is already approved as Sched. A or are you going for premium processing?



    more...


    love quotes and poems_09. i love you best friend
  • i love you best friend



  • chanduv23
    05-13 02:50 PM
    Thanks for your advise and i agree with your thoughts.

    I thought of leaving this company several times, but I am working in this company for 6 years and the only company I worked after coming to USA. I invested so much for this company, like working beyond work hours, working in the weekends, making up the project deadlines for the incompetitive colleagues etc. etc. and now just waiting for my Green Card. There were so many times I thought if I get my Green Card I am going to leave this moment. Years passing by and with this retrogression thing, there is very little hope of getting it soon...

    The positive thing is, my direct supervisor is very nice and I can voice my opinion and she understands me and completely supports me. I am just praying god that I should keep working for her till I get the GC.

    I would only say "Hang On", or move on if you can. A lot of people in same situations, never want to discuss issues openly.
    Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.

    Most important is how you deal with stress associated with racial slurs, difference in treatment, and all the above issues. This has direct impact on health and many people in these conditions are victims of stress.

    The h1b - GC situation is well known to everyone and they know you are indentured, some managers are called problem solvers (they pretend to hear ur voice, help you from their side and get the work done and try to ease pressure off you if they have an option), whereas some managers are called problem creators (they add additional pressure on you and make u miserable so that they get the work done). The reason companies support their American workers who involve in racial slurs is to avoid issues. It is easy to kick you out and blame you rather than catering to ur problem.





    2010 i hate and love you quotes. love quotes and poems_09. makeup love quotes and
  • makeup love quotes and



  • floridasun
    12-31 12:45 PM
    I think you are wrong... Company A can revoke approved I-140, if employee leaves them..

    So does this mean I am stuck with Company A till I get Garbage Can I mean GC ?



    more...


    love quotes and poems_09. love quotes and poems_09.
  • love quotes and poems_09.



  • sc3
    11-14 10:52 PM
    But the thing is how i am gonna prove that i am paying money every month $500 for my H1. In my Pay stub they are saying "CASH ADVANCE DEDUCTION" = $500

    When you "joined" them what was your situation? Were you previously on H1? When did you learn the fact that employer is not supposed to ask for money from the employees? If you knew these facts before you joined, and you joined them because of your situational needs, you may be considered a party to the fraud yourself. So if you did know about these situations beforehand, it is in your best interests to stick around till the contracted period and then decide on your next course of action.

    Your recourse to the law will be only when you are without guilt, from most of my understanding of how "desi blood suckers" work, they are not the only one taking advantage of you. In most, if not all, cases, people joining them do so because of their weak situation.





    hair love quotes and poems_09. love quotes and poems_09. hot love quotes and poems_09.
  • hot love quotes and poems_09.



  • h1techSlave
    09-29 02:02 PM
    Do you have to go thru an accountant to start a company?

    I started an LLC earlier this year. Much easier and less risk with an LLC. It is still early to say whether the company will make it to higher grounds or not. But I sure am trying. I have me and my wife as manager members. No employees at the moment.

    Best of luck to you all. GC or no GC, we can still make the entrepreneur dream happen.



    more...


    love quotes and poems_09. hairstyles i love you best
  • hairstyles i love you best



  • jsb
    03-25 12:46 PM
    Why don't we all campaign to ask for a time out on all immigration. Just stop all immigration until it is fixed. :D:D

    Because accordiing to your post you want your geencard but do not want others who filed in perm to proceed further.

    In my proposal, if I cannot get my greencard, then nobdy else should. This is more fair.:D

    What Happyfeet has said makes logical sense, though none of the above proposals impact me. Whoever applied first, should be served first, isn't it logical? We all know, Priority Date is not used for prioritising approvals. It is just a date on your application, which can stop your application from progressing further, if looked at, at the wrong time. Why not simply ask for approving in PD order.





    hot love quotes and poems_09. love quotes and poems_09. hot i love you quotes for teenagers. cute love quotes for teenagers;
  • hot i love you quotes for teenagers. cute love quotes for teenagers;



  • Green_Always
    07-01 01:53 PM
    Our Indian Media says as follows :

    Did Obama really Pledge on this ??? I dont know.


    Barack Obama pledges to fix the broken immigration system


    Barack Obama pledges to fix the broken immigration system - US - World - The Times of India (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Barack-Obama-pledges-to-fix-the-broken-immigration-system/articleshow/6116661.cms)



    more...


    house hate and love you quotes. love quotes and poems_09. why i love you quotes;
  • why i love you quotes;



  • realizeit
    02-11 12:05 PM
    This is an amazing forum, and I would like to thank you all for the useful information.

    I know, it's going to be a long journey, but a start would definitely help.

    Thanks, :)


    You may have an alternate option without taking the MS...

    See the following link: RAMPS International INC. - Immigration Information (http://www.rampscorp.com/immigration.htm)

    In the case of H1 it says: "....An accredited United States evaluation company can provide an evaluation whereby three years of progressive work experience are considered equivalent to one year of college education in the event the foreign national has only a three year bachelors degree....".

    So, I think it is really worthy to explore whether it is possible to convert 3 years of experience into 1 year equivalent of education.

    I do not think, you really need to take an MS to be considered for EB2. Contact Murthy law firm, I think they will definitely be able to handle difficult cases like this.

    Or else, you just take a 20 minute appointment with one of their experienced lawyers and they will be able to give you a firm answer. It costs somewhere between $150 and $250 for a 20 mt appointment.





    tattoo dresses love quotes love quotes and poems_09. love you friendship quotes.
  • love you friendship quotes.



  • slc_ut
    03-18 08:26 PM
    I've mailed my second contribution check today.

    Great job IV volunteers !!!



    more...


    pictures i love you best friend love quotes and poems_09. why i love you quotes
  • why i love you quotes



  • crazyAbtUS
    12-16 10:58 AM
    Hello there,

    I have been wanting to make an IV contribution for a long time and here is my problem..I probably can be labeled a miseror a magpie! ..Whenever I go to the IV link to contribute and see the $50 or $100 option I panic and get out..yes I do!
    I have some desi colleagues and was discussing this issue with them at work..and they had the exact same experience..wow..I am not the only magpie..

    But hey is'nt IV the one which is at the receiving end not getting our contributions..

    I speak from my own experience and call me a mapie or a miser..or whatever..I cant make myself make a $50 or more contribution .. thats the way I am..But I can sure make a smaller contribution (like a monthly recurring $10 contribution which really is easier to make) and I am quite sure IV will benefit from my small contributions as well as i think a lot more people will not hesitate making contributions in smaller denominations than a whopper $50+

    And really this is not related to IV effort but more to do with my own way of thinking about parting with my money..I love my money..:)...

    My history - Made $0 contributions so far..and have been wanting to contribute for a long time now..but keep backing away..





    dresses hot i love you quotes for teenagers. cute love quotes for teenagers; love quotes and poems_09. i love you best friend
  • i love you best friend



  • belmontboy
    01-15 02:51 PM
    You don't need guns my friend. You need Roses!!!;)



    more...


    makeup love quotes and poems_09. love quotes and poems_09. hate and love you quotes.
  • hate and love you quotes.



  • alkg
    03-11 12:59 PM
    Everyone try to concentrate on how to save your jobs, instead of waisting time in predicting stupid things...."Visa Bulletins"

    In any case the dates are not going to move further, after seeing the last months trend ...

    Wait for your kids to sponser your GC's





    girlfriend love you friendship quotes. love quotes and poems_09. i love you best friend
  • i love you best friend



  • h1techSlave
    06-12 02:34 PM
    As per the state dept folks, pretty much all categories are using all their allocated numbers. So where is the spill over going to come from?
    country quota will not impact I and C once the dates are current for ROW due to the spillover. If the number of applications pending is, say 100K and 95 K out of that are I and C. And assume 10K applications from ROW are add to the queue, what I am saying is all 110K will be cleared by end of the fiscal year.





    hairstyles hairstyles i love you best love quotes and poems_09. i love you quotes for
  • i love you quotes for



  • Lasantha
    07-21 03:49 PM
    Hi Yabadaba,

    Try this forum http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33 for all your questions on Canadian immigration. This has lots of usefull information. When you post a question, post it to the attention of Mr Andrew Miller. He is a immigration consultant who provides free advise on that forum and responds pretty fast.
    Best of luck !

    Lasantha





    everonh1
    08-05 01:38 PM
    Guys,
    Based on the posts here and elsewhere,even I had reached a conclusion that if your PD is not current and if you get married when its retrogressed,you will have to wait till it becomes current to add your spouse to your I-485.

    But recently,I was talking to a friend.He was in exact same situation couple of years back and was thinking he cannot add his spouse.But when he contacted his attorney,he/she said there is nothing like that and he went ahead and added her to his 485 without issues. This is fact.As per his attorney any addition to primary application is allowed no matter PD is current or not. The thing is, it went off fine and he has not got his GC yet,but his wife's 485 is also filed.

    Now I am not sure whom to believe.Is there any specfic USCIS faq or comments which clarifies this issue?

    rgds,
    everonh1





    eb3retro
    11-14 11:09 PM
    Lately i see a lot of new members coming up in the forum, with lots of questions about their problems that they are facing. And lots of good hearted IV members also give their diligent answers for them. One hand I am glad IV is getting new members, on the other hand i am wondering where were these members all these days.

    Please don't get me wrong, As much as I like new members joining in the forum to get answers for their questions, I also would expect them to take part in any the activities or initiatives that IV is undertaking. Therefore I urge, every new member to volunteer in the IV activities and be an active member of IV and be a participating member, so that IV helps you and you help IV. Having said that, new members, WELCOME TO IV, post your questions and I am sure you will get good answers from many good hearts in IV.