Thursday, June 23, 2011

mark ballas shirtless

images Take a peek at Pia, Mark, mark ballas shirtless. mark ballas shirtless.
  • mark ballas shirtless.



  • deardar
    07-06 11:00 AM
    Since attorney's office is filing my papers, will they buy the point of filing it IS SPITE OF, the USCIS issueing the statement Monday(JULY 2) morning ?





    wallpaper mark ballas shirtless. mark ballas shirtless. Mark Ballas shirtless Las
  • Mark Ballas shirtless Las



  • immigrant2007
    07-03 06:25 PM
    Please start a poll and find out who is in favor of a law suit against USCIS and who is not.

    I am in favor of to file a law suit against USCIS.

    I am also in favour of lawsuit





    mark ballas shirtless. mark ballas shirtless. pia
  • mark ballas shirtless. pia



  • nat23
    10-05 10:39 AM
    It would be great if couple of members from Cincinatti area could pay a visit to Minority Leader Rep. John Boehner, R-Ohio. This would drive our point further plus we can also use the 800,000 number that is floating around





    2011 Mark Ballas shirtless Las mark ballas shirtless. mark ballas shirtless.
  • mark ballas shirtless.



  • mahendra_t
    07-19 01:50 PM
    Reached Jul 2 via fedEx, I don't know what time though.



    more...


    mark ballas shirtless. Mark Ballas shirtless Las
  • Mark Ballas shirtless Las



  • makemygc
    07-06 10:42 AM
    >> The members of the class will have to compete each other for the numbers

    The question that comes up - is this fair?

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.

    It's not fair. Closing the door on July 2nd itself is not fair but then what is fair in life.





    mark ballas shirtless. Mark Ballas shirtless Las
  • Mark Ballas shirtless Las



  • vin13
    07-31 08:44 AM
    This would be the last visa bulletin for this year. The dates should move just like they did last year to consume all numbers.

    Hopefully when the dates move, it moves with all pre-adjudicated applicants within the cut off date get their GC and not a lottery. That should hopefully bring some order to the system. Let us see.



    more...


    mark ballas shirtless. with partner Mark Ballas.
  • with partner Mark Ballas.



  • immigrant2007
    07-02 04:00 PM
    Maybe if we can repeat the flower campaign, and send the flowers with a note attached to the DoJ, they might get to notice it. Or, we can send the flowers to the president to appraise him of the issues that face us. What we do need to stress is the fact that dependents are being allocated immigrant visas that actually belong to the employed applicants, thereby creating a larger backlog. In effect, rather than 140K visas being issued to employed applicants, about 70K are being issued and the rest going to dependents. any thoughts?

    Flower Capaign to the president is an excellent idea.
    Also no hrm in trying lawsuit but we should be sure of the merit of your points. WE have to see the exisitng law and the reason for which we plan to file a lawsuit.
    Wasting VISA numbers and day to day suffering / monetary loss / exploitation at job and not able to avail of good job opportunity looks to hold more merit than discrimination etc.





    2010 mark ballas shirtless. pia mark ballas shirtless. Take a peek at Pia, Mark,
  • Take a peek at Pia, Mark,



  • paskal
    04-09 05:30 PM
    as i said earlier it gets a bit much
    but the thread does not mention a country
    merely talks of leaving- and that's free will aint it!
    now individuals will discuss it based on their own experience, and fortunately or unfortunately the majority here belong to one country, it really should not offend you, although once again i repeat, i do not think it is ideal.
    being so sensitive is easy here, bet you have much thicker skin at work in in your neighborhood. please show tolerance in your comments, that's all i asked. you can point out the same think politely, or gently refer to the irrelevance of the discussion which is clear anyway to most people. not a lot of contributors to the thread you may note....

    oh and by the way- when threads like this are shut down, people scream free speech. everyone will dislike something when there are 10,000 people. please chill out. live and let live.

    as for the plenty of people that won't come here- sounds to me like they forgot what the real problem is. just my humble opinion, but anyone that won't help with fighting this crisis because of petty trite reasons like "some threads are so country centric" would have been of no stinking use here anyway but to whine and complain. as it is barely 200-300 people bother with anything concrete.

    you on the other hand friend, i happily assume are better than that.
    please please ignore this silly thread and get on with what's important.
    i'm going to...won't see me posting again.



    more...


    mark ballas shirtless. Mark Ballas
  • Mark Ballas



  • gk_2000
    04-21 03:21 PM
    To OP: Why didn't you add your parents to your GC application as your dependents? Check if you can do so now..?





    hair mark ballas shirtless. mark ballas shirtless. 2011 pia toscano bikini pics. mark ballas shirtless. Mark Ballas, thinks she
  • 2011 pia toscano bikini pics. mark ballas shirtless. Mark Ballas, thinks she



  • whiteStallion
    06-06 02:55 AM
    Hi

    I want to bring my wife on H4.

    Its been 2 months since I am in US and I have been working since last month i.e. as of now I have only 1 paystub.

    Will this be enough for her H4 stamping in INDIA.

    Thanks


    You need atleast 2-3 paystubs, employment verification letter from employer, bank statements with a decent balance etc among other documents.



    more...


    mark ballas shirtless. dance pro Mark Ballas!
  • dance pro Mark Ballas!



  • uma78
    11-17 12:04 PM
    Look like some blood sucking A$$H0l* desi employer gave me red with the comment "Screw You".
    I am glad my posting did work.

    Hello Junky,

    sorry to hear that someone has given you a red. I have a question, how would one know if someone had given red? It cannot see it. Thank you in advance.

    Uma





    hot Mark Ballas shirtless Las mark ballas shirtless. Mark Ballas Was in Vegas, Too
  • Mark Ballas Was in Vegas, Too



  • vbkris77
    07-02 12:39 PM
    That's my point. If we don't have volume.. All these letters will endup in recycle. Do we have a solution? No. .We don't.. we will just post and post in forums!!! later check LUDs..



    more...


    house 2010 DWTS#39; Mark Ballas rips mark ballas shirtless. hairstyles and Mark Ballas
  • hairstyles and Mark Ballas



  • for_gc
    06-23 04:16 PM
    I filed my I485/EAD/AP on August 7, 2007. Does this mean that I do not have to pay any fee for EAD renewal now ?

    The instructions say this -

    Special Instructions :
    If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.





    tattoo Mark Ballas shirtless Las mark ballas shirtless. Pia Toscano on Mark Ballas and
  • Pia Toscano on Mark Ballas and



  • gc101
    07-18 09:39 AM
    Hi,

    Here is my situation. I can apply for I-485 since my labor(PD - Mar 05) has cleared and I-140 has been filed.

    But, I have a fiancee and we are getting married in September 2007. She is on H1-B but currently traveling in India.

    We cannot get married before September 2007, so, as far as I understand, I cannot add her into my AOS filing right now. And, as far as I understand they are gonna retrogress the dates to oblivion after August 17, 2007.

    1. So, my question is, would she have to wait until my priority date become current again before she can add herself into my AOS application?

    2. Let's say the answer for question 1 is YES. What happens if due to whatever reason, my I-140 gets approved BEFORE my priority date becomes current, so, in that scenario I wouldn't have been able to apply for her AOS anyway? Then, what are our options?

    3. Let's say the answer for question 1 is NO. Then, is there a special processing I need to do to add her since my priority dates will not be current anytime soon because of the retrogression?

    Please remember, she DOES carry H1-B on her own.

    Thank you,
    gc101.



    more...


    pictures with partner Mark Ballas. mark ballas shirtless. mark ballas shirtless.
  • mark ballas shirtless.



  • eb3_nepa
    05-12 01:10 PM
    Common guys we can survive one month if worse comes to worst. The ONLY point is will it affect our status if the employer lays us off.





    dresses Mark Ballas Was in Vegas, Too mark ballas shirtless. partner Mark Ballas.
  • partner Mark Ballas.



  • hoolahoous
    11-03 03:47 PM
    open a nri account here in india with your dad as a second name to it in a bank like hsbc which is there both in india and usa....then you or your dad dcan deposit money in that account...then anybody can withdraw after that. ...Second your dad can gift you a certain amount by converting rs to dollars in india and getting american express travelers check and sending it to you,....

    let me know what you do and if there are other ways to do that..

    AFAIK you can not deposit rupees in NRI account. only dollars



    more...


    makeup Mark Ballas mark ballas shirtless. 2010 DWTS#39; Mark Ballas rips
  • 2010 DWTS#39; Mark Ballas rips



  • acecupid
    07-19 01:39 PM
    I was under the impression based on some posts I read on other websites that even if your I-485 is approved before you applied for I-485 for your spouse, you can still add her if you were married before your I-485 approval date. Can someone confirm this ?? I feel the best way to handle the situation would be to apply for the I-485 of spouse on the date the PD becomes current. Keep all documents and applications ready and file on the first date. Since visa bulletin comes out 15 days in advance its good lead time to make preparations even if the movement of date is sudden.





    girlfriend Pia Toscano on Mark Ballas and mark ballas shirtless. Mark Ballas shirtless Las
  • Mark Ballas shirtless Las



  • BharatPremi
    07-06 11:49 AM
    How do you define "All effected"?

    The people who became "Current" with FIRST July Visa Bulletin





    hairstyles dance pro Mark Ballas! mark ballas shirtless. Mark Ballas shirtless Las
  • Mark Ballas shirtless Las



  • mariner5555
    05-13 02:21 PM
    What are you talking about? There are a limited number of green cards each year. The US wants the best of the best to get these green cards. Therefore, more preference is given to those with a higher degree or more experience. What's unjust or unfair about that? The trick is to look at things from the American perspective and not from the immigrant perspective.

    And for the record, I am an EB3. well ..the problem is by the time EB3 - person gets his chance --he may become more qualified than a EB2 candidate ..esp in IT. for eg -- tell me who is more qualified.
    say a person does MS (maybe from timbuktu) has 1-2 years experience (EB2) ..and there is another EB3 person with 4 year college - 3 yr experience when he applied in 2001 .(so now he has 10 yr experience and along the way he got certifications etc) ..so now who is more valuable ??
    the problem is there are (some have been rectified) lot of loopholes, problems, inefficiencies (and I care rat's a__ attitude at USCIS) ..how else can you justify the wastage of visas every year ..when the US needs immigrants just as immigrants need US.
    now since we cannot do much for the above ..people should have this attitude (esp EB3 - I) ..don't get stuck in a hole and at the back of mind ..be prepared that one day (maybe 10 years from now in u apply today) u may get a letter (485 denied or asking you for a paystub from the last century) i.e. be mobile (don't get stuck with immovable assets)





    slammer
    01-14 09:29 AM
    well said :) ..months and years are passing by ..it seems more hopeless for EB3 - I. for those who have hopes ..nothing will happen for eb3 till june bulletin ..even then it is a big if. all the world needs to get their green cards then all of china, India eb2 applicants will get their GC's ..and then when US loses all its charm ..and EB3 (I) applicants are in their 50's / 60's - they will get their stupid cards

    I hope there's some movement for WW EB3. We go through CP and cannot apply for EAD/AD or so as we live in Canada and not in the US. Our only chance to legally live and work in the USA is that we will be current an get our interview in Montreal.

    Our PD is Feb/06, do you think there's hope for us to get the interview this year ? We've been current a couple of times in the last 3 years but never got an interview. That really sucks !

    Rita





    vivache
    09-25 07:13 PM
    I agree with both the ideas.
    In fact the idea of the banner with 'Waiting for X years' is fantastic ..
    That would be an amazing sight where everyone holds placards that say since when they have been waiting.
    If it's even 400 people .. we have 400 people saying look we've been waiting since 5,7 or 9 years.

    It's also important to get in heavyweights like either local folks like Google HR head or any public face. Google has always supported the Immigration issues .. since they have problems because they couldn't hire folks when the h1 lottery happenned.