Friday, June 17, 2011

marriage quotes in tamil

images wishes quotes in tamil. marriage quotes in tamil. friendship quotes in tamil. friendship quotes in tamil.
  • friendship quotes in tamil. friendship quotes in tamil.



  • VMH_GC
    07-09 01:56 PM
    I just spread the news about flower campaign to my 5 collegues. They are interested to send. I already sent mine which will reach on 10th July .





    wallpaper friendship quotes in tamil. friendship quotes in tamil. marriage quotes in tamil. birthday quotes in tamil. cute love quotes in tamil.
  • birthday quotes in tamil. cute love quotes in tamil.



  • ivar
    08-11 09:46 AM
    You were the first one to report this bulletin which brought good news to me as i am now able to file I-485. Give you green.

    Dont know if is authentic

    Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Priority Dates Progress - September Visa Bulletin Announced! (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/166/1/)





    marriage quotes in tamil. birthday quotes in tamil. true
  • birthday quotes in tamil. true



  • nixstor
    07-14 06:14 PM
    Hey Guys,

    I am so intrigued by this whole affair � I am not going to comment on USINPAC, however, I know Robinder Sachdev personally and can vouch for him and let us get things clear � about Robinder Sachdev. I am dismayed and sad � and wanted to step up to the plate for our good friend. I hope you will appreciate my spirit.

    Guys, this guy is an asset for any team. How many of us know his name�versus others you know? I do not mind going out on a limb for Robinder as a person � all you need to do is read what he writes. And I would like to answer the question of EAGERR2I about what Robinder may be thinking about our efforts�please go to http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1109544. An analysis like that � in the main editorial page of the number 1 newspaper of Bombay, read by the CEOs, film makers, and politicians � imagine what the impact of his words is?

    And last week he had an article about the nuclear deal in India Abroad�it was such a brilliant and balanced analysis. So maybe let us stop bashing up the talent we have�rather let us talk to him and see how he can help us � both in the US and India. I may be getting overly carried away, but I am in the same boat as you all are, and my family is hurting emotionally because of this mess we all are in�but I know how much this guy is working on issues of our interest. I just felt like getting this out of my system upon reading some of the comments in IV.


    There are very few, if any, maybe a total of 4 or 5 people, in the US and India, like Robinder who understand the business, strategic affairs, and politics between the US and India; and the complexities of the relations and the peoples in both countries; and the issue of Indians in America (which means Indian Americans, GC applicants, and also H1 workers).

    Robinder will be the last person to seek any publicity out of this. Let�s get all the help that we need from this very influential and highly networked individual for our current and future print and visual media initiatives from Robinder who genuinely believes in the cause and wants to help IV.


    Peace� V

    navkap,

    I personally am not questioning Robinder's achievements/accomplishments. I am glad that the media mishap is ironed out and it ends there as one of our member said. No one has personal grudges here. You have been a member of IV from 2006 and know Robinder to an extent where you can go on a limb, how come you havent pushed him hard to support this, if not along with IV, but on his own. I have been visting a lot of immigration related internet forums for a while and I never saw any efforts towards this from any American Indian Citizen community. It could just be a coincidence that I might have not noticed any such efforts. I am more than happy to end this discussion here and stop retrospecting. The media mishap has been clarified. Lets leave it there, unless the American Citizen Indian community wants to do their part in achieving our common goal.

    What say?





    2011 birthday quotes in tamil. cute love quotes in tamil. marriage quotes in tamil. birthday quotes in tamil.
  • birthday quotes in tamil.



  • sk2006
    03-16 06:22 PM
    Gurus,
    Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the “Court Disposition Document” which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
    1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
    2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
    3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
    4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
    5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel

    Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.

    Appreciate all your inputs.

    Have a nice day!!!

    Thank you,
    Sahaayam.


    I have an answer to your question.
    But first UPDATE YOUR PROFILE with valid information.



    more...


    marriage quotes in tamil. 2010 irthday quotes in tamil.
  • 2010 irthday quotes in tamil.



  • smc
    09-22 01:40 PM
    It may be a little too subtle.

    Most people will wonder why high skilled immigrants are sending plumbing equipment around the place.:confused:





    marriage quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil. sad
  • true love quotes in tamil. sad



  • gc101
    07-18 07:08 PM
    But, will there be a scenario where my AOS gets approved before my PD is current AGAIN? That is what I am afraid of.


    Send her application in the day ur PD becomes current (it may take many years unless congress passes some law) it is highly unlikely that they will approve ur application in one day.



    more...


    marriage quotes in tamil. friendship quotes in tamil. irthday quotes in tamil. love
  • friendship quotes in tamil. irthday quotes in tamil. love



  • coopheal
    10-02 07:46 AM
    Thanks for the info.

    I think so
    Link:
    http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=DocumentDetail&o=090000648072c5eb





    2010 birthday quotes in tamil. true marriage quotes in tamil. wishes quotes in tamil.
  • wishes quotes in tamil.



  • smuggymba
    04-20 02:13 PM
    ======================
    I agree that we MUST educate them.

    Most of them do not know anything about L1. They think only about H1. I have been to my Congressman's office several times and have written numerous letters (not emails but printed and signed letters, as they have a better impact).

    Requst one and all to do that. CIR is dead now. What next? can we debate?

    Cheers!

    Politicians are very well aware of our issues; they just don't want to provide a solution because of the hispanic caucus.



    more...


    marriage quotes in tamil. marriage quotes wallpapers.
  • marriage quotes wallpapers.



  • uma78
    11-17 10:11 AM
    Hello H1b Guy,

    I am sorry for the situation you are in. The employer should be punished. Let me ask you:

    1. do you have any email correspondance with the employer asking you pay for h1b fee?
    2. if you don't then pose him a question using office email something like "how much is still pending on my h1b fee that i owe you (replace you)". Address this to HR or Payroll or the boss it self. Wait for the reply, and then take copy of it for record purpose.
    3. if '2' does not work then wire tapping is way to go:
    http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/new-jersey/new-jersey-recording-law. As per the law in New Jersy, one party should be notified and if you are recording you conversation, you are the one party and the other do not have to be notified. Are you using voip in the office? if so use wireshark to record the conversation. If not then there are devices available outside for cheap to do it.

    I am not a lawyer, please do some more research and then find a way. If you really want to trap these type of guys there are tons of legal ways to do it. Hope, this helps. Take care. All the best.

    Uma





    hair birthday quotes in tamil. marriage quotes in tamil. Sad Love Quotes In Tamil.
  • Sad Love Quotes In Tamil.



  • sweet_jungle
    12-19 01:01 PM
    My RD at NSC was 07/02/07 and my EAD status changed to "production ordered" just 5 days back(still dont know when I will get it). I think NSC is taking upto 5 months from RD to process the EADs.

    Hi GCseeker,
    Did you get your EAD?
    My wife's EAD status changed to "card production ordered", 1 week back. Nothing yet in mail.



    more...


    marriage quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil; love quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil
  • true love quotes in tamil; love quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil



  • xyzgc
    01-15 03:46 PM
    The earlier who mentioned about hard hitting a car on Tree/building to shake the robber and run away is absolutely misleading peoples. There is no reward for bravery or mental sharpness in US for folks who wins a fight with robber or outsmarts them.

    How much the Robber can steal from you - Couple of hundred cash, 5 credit cards ( which you can immediately cancel if you are not injured) and some important contacts. Be Nice with him and give him what he wants, tell them that you understand their situation and be sympathetic and polite with them.

    I once did that and the robber just took 20 bucks from my wallet, 3 Marlboro Lights cigarettes and returned me the rest of money,credit cards,my SSN card and important contact papers and my rest cigarette pack and told me "you look like a nice guy".

    Don't panic seeing robber or don't make the robber panic by shouting or banging your car on the building :) Robbers are just human beings like us with pathetic economic conditions ....

    He shouldn't have returned your ciggies :D





    hot 2010 irthday quotes in tamil. marriage quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil; love quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil
  • true love quotes in tamil; love quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil



  • SkilledWorker4GC
    07-16 02:42 PM
    One who introduced the bill? Or our state senetors or our Representatives? Or someone in particular? I am NJ.



    more...


    house cute love quotes in tamil. marriage quotes in tamil. est love quotes in tamil; love quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil
  • est love quotes in tamil; love quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil



  • diptam
    05-31 11:11 AM
    Guys -
    Dont lose "Hope". Its the most audacious word. I left the country in May 2009 with frustration , anger and the fact that whenever I was finding a contract in that tough times peoples were even NOT interviewing me the moment they heard that I'm a "H". They dont want to hear if I have EAD or my GC is going on - PERIOD. The vendors and contacts who loved me ( because they ripped high billing from me in 2000-2009) even started ignoring me.

    I felt harassed that i'm fighting on a "non-level" playing field. Eventually I got something at CA (I live at MA) for 55/hour and on the other hand I got a top notch salary offer from a US born Hardware company's Offshore office at Bangalore, India. They SHIPPED all jobs from US to India. I took that offer because I have my Old parents there at India and missed their company for 9+ yrs ( apart from regular vacations).

    However I could not adjust with several things there and ran back here after 10 months and found a truly EB2 job and ported my EB3 Mar 2005 Priority Date to EB2 in less than 1 year - I'm CURRENT ( YAAAYY !!) and Waiting for GC to come any day....

    By the way - I'm not M.S from US or any kind of masters degree holder from anywhere. I have a strong B.E degree from one of the Top 10 engineering colleges of India (not I.I.T though) and 11+ yrs US experience and 12+ yrs total IT experience in my kitty.

    Nothing is impossible - Wish Best of Luck to all EB3 India guys , you have the ability to turn the game , just play it truthfully and play it smart.

    Let me know if anyone needs any help - Email me or PM me.

    Regards,
    Diptam

    EB3 is not working, because we have no hope, not because we all went back or have ported.





    tattoo true love quotes in tamil. sad marriage quotes in tamil. love quotes in tamil. cute
  • love quotes in tamil. cute



  • pcs
    04-03 12:36 PM
    I know, you guys are all over it & can not disclose everything. However in order to keep team moral high please do confirm that Hard CAP & I-485 filing in very much ON.

    I know you guys are on it but for the sake of emotional confort, please mention it once again

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures friendship quotes in tamil. irthday quotes in tamil. love marriage quotes in tamil. Sad Love Quotes In Tamil. love quotes in tamil. est love quotes in tamil
  • Sad Love Quotes In Tamil. love quotes in tamil. est love quotes in tamil



  • pd052009
    03-09 11:39 AM
    When I saw the post from Pappu, I thought we have some good news in this bulletin. I was wrong.. We need to do some back ground work(lobbying) before expecting some good news.





    dresses true love quotes in tamil; love quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil marriage quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil; love quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil
  • true love quotes in tamil; love quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil



  • nixstor
    07-14 03:17 PM
    Dear Nixtor, we should not question that when they do not have IV on their site and they do not cut us any checks. It is their site and they can architect it the way they can. Yes, the Indian Express misquoted Robinderi or may be it was a misrepresentation, we would never know but the good thing is that he has acknowledged the discrepancy. That is where it ends. Robinder has been a very highly regarded ananlyst and a commentator of indo-us relationship. We needs friends with him and not make enemies. It is a different thing that he is associated with USINPAC and we do not agree with their agenda, approach or the way they misrepresent themselves to be the representatives of Indo community in USA. We have about 2.5 million Indians in USA of which about more than half a million are stuck in this green card mess. Any organization that claims to be a representative of Indian community should have this Green Card reform as a very top priority in their agenda, but it was extremely disappointing for the people fighting for this cause when they approached some of these organizations who could provide just lip service and press releases from their chambers and project that they are on the top of the issue and working hard to get the work done. IV has filled this void for a true grass roots level organization with a huge membership base which is truely global,not just Indian and working in an extremely organzied fashion. I am sure that many of the the organizations envy the way we have built the membership base ( we are not a paid membership org) and have individuals roll up their sleeves, go to the fields across the country and work for this noble cause unlike others who are limited to doing press releases, photo opportunities and advertizing to promote them selves.

    At the end, time will tell if Immigration Voice would be successful in the agenda it has enbarked on, but what ever the final result be, our efforts would be analyzed for years to come by the ethnic, minority and national groups as to how to unleash the power of the Internet to build and run a grass root level oranization. Can you imagine how it would have been if Internet were available at the time of Mahatma Gandhi? I am sure Robinder has been thinking and analyzing that and we would welcome his analysis.

    Peace..!

    eager2ri,

    I am neither questioning any one nor asking any one to have us on their website. If any org all of a sudden starts giving us more credibility or negative publicity ( I am not referring to USINPAC here, So do not mis construe my point again) I will definitely take a moment to retrospect and see if there was a common goal. If there was a common goal indeed, why we have not worked together? I just pointed out the feelings some people on this side of aisle share. I threw them out there, while others chose not to. I just looked around and why any one is supporting now and not before. Hey, Never late than now. I, personally am more than willing to know why the American Indian Citizen community has always ignored this heavy weight issue, especially when the drums beat heavily on how to retain the culture.



    more...


    makeup marriage quotes wallpapers. marriage quotes in tamil. cute love quotes in tamil.
  • cute love quotes in tamil.



  • saimrathi
    08-25 04:49 PM
    I'm in the same boat. PA DoT wants to see visa stamp on the passport.. applied for 1st 3 year extn at VSC on 7/10, will up it to PP this week... anyone in PA got their DL renewed using RN... please specify how and where??





    girlfriend love quotes in tamil. cute marriage quotes in tamil. cute love quotes in tamil.
  • cute love quotes in tamil.



  • gk_2000
    07-01 12:55 PM
    Should we run another targeted phone campaign to the Republican Senators (the 11 that supported previous CIR)? IV team, let us know

    Reform Immigration For America has already launched their fax campaign. This would be the ideal time for a mass scale campaign...





    hairstyles true love quotes in tamil; love quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil marriage quotes in tamil. friendship quotes in tamil. Friendship+quotes+in+tamil
  • friendship quotes in tamil. Friendship+quotes+in+tamil



  • jayz
    06-29 01:22 PM
    Have anyone read this on Murthy site and care to opine?





    Jayr
    08-22 04:18 PM
    It DOES matter what your PD is. USCIS apparently does process FIFO according to your Receipt date - BUT ONLY IF YOUR PRIORITY DATE IS CURRENT will you get a visa number assigned (i.e. approval of said greencard).



    Thanks! That's helpful... from what you say, sounds like PD is still quite important. RD comes into the picture only after the PD becomes current. However, if a range of PD's are current, then they would sort those by RD and not by PD.

    For eg, if they move the dates forward by a year, and Jan 04 and Jan 05 are both now current, a person with PD of Jan 05 but an earlier RD would still get processed prior to an application with PD Jan 04 and a later RD (according to the FIFO principle)...





    hebbar77
    05-02 12:36 AM
    hahaha...good one belmont boy

    Yes my note was for humor.
    But to answer questions :

    out of all useful land , I guess africa has lots of uninhabited land!, so someone would not mind selling! Its not to offend anyone. I have great respect for africans, being aware that we come from them!
    Me being an indian upper class guy, and this OBC thing going on back home, I dont think I belong to that country that much, where me/my children will be discreminated against!!!
    So dont you guys now think we need our OWN country???