Monday, June 27, 2011

matching heart tattoos for couples

images matching heart tattoos for couples. 2011 matching tattoos for matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for
  • matching heart tattoos for



  • desidas
    02-01 12:28 PM
    Gurus,

    At PortOfEntry, CBP officers are QUESTIONING IF you are working for the sponsoring employer and many folks just switched jobs with AC-21 with no valid H1B anymore.

    Questions:

    1. What are the Consequences at Port of Entry on travelling with AP and NOT working for the ORIGINAL GC sponsor?

    2. Can anyone share thier experience what was the outcome at Port of Entry when the answer is "NO - I am not working with sponsoring employer anymore" Were they held at Portof Entry indefinitely ?

    3. What Steps can anyone take when at CBP office/Immigration Official is NOT allowing you to re-enter US on Valid AP (I-485 pending) and you are NOT working for sponsoring employer and no valid H1B?





    wallpaper matching heart tattoos for matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for couples. Tribal Heart Tattoos
  • matching heart tattoos for couples. Tribal Heart Tattoos



  • immigrant2007
    07-01 11:04 AM
    Do you really agree with multi-national managers(via L1A). This is the area wherein the interpretation is pretty loose. If you dissect EB1 data you would find that EB1C used bulk of it except for this year due to bad economy and tightening of screws. There should be some very clearly defined guidelines for EB1-C, somebody being an onsite coordinator or managing 5 people should not be eligible. This category should be reserved for those who are managing at least 100 people or control business in several millions. I agree that EB1 should be just for the exceptional.

    I support you, most of the guys L1A/Bdon't deserve to be in EB1. If L1 (especially the offshoring companies) are that good then all of us are eligible for honorary greencards....
    the whole L1 rule for GC and L1 visa is just exploited to its limit.





    matching heart tattoos for couples. Matching Tattoos For Couples
  • Matching Tattoos For Couples



  • jsb
    03-19 02:24 PM
    EB3 discrimination is quite blatant. Folks with a date of March 2004 should be automatically considered EB2 based on five year experience. This is not just for EB3-I or EB2-I but for all chargeabilities.

    That will require a change of law. Current law is based on qualification for the job, not that of candidate filling that job. If I am a PhD, but an employer needs a tool cleaner, which I am willing to accept, I'll be sponsored for whatever category the tool cleaner position falls in.

    If someone has gained 5 yrs experience waiting for on EB3, and wants to move to EB2, he/she will need to look for a job/sponsorship which requires 5 yrs experience. It is that simple. Lot of people do that...and retain their original PD. Isn't it a nice thing?





    2011 matching heart tattoos for couples. Tribal Heart Tattoos matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for
  • matching heart tattoos for



  • mrsahaayam
    03-15 08:53 PM
    Gurus,
    Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
    1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
    2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
    3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
    4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
    5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel

    Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.

    Appreciate all your inputs.

    Have a nice day!!!

    Thank you,
    Sahaayam.



    more...


    matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for
  • matching heart tattoos for



  • coolvigo
    11-05 01:21 AM
    I have read lot of articles on money transfer.....and all said money can come from India only if it is for education or medical reasons. ....... we need to show proof for the same too....

    Anyway, whoever was able to do it.....good for him :-)

    I found a guy here who is giving me his dollars in US in exchange of rate of Rs40=$1. I am losing some money in this transaction.....but I guess....I will have to take it :(

    :o:o:o





    matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for couples.
  • matching heart tattoos for couples.



  • Project_A
    02-10 05:21 PM
    Do you mean 30 credits with 3 year degree from India to complete MS?
    $15K for 30 credits means $500 for 1 credit?

    ISU - Iowa State University; Not from India. Yes, $15K for a total of 30 credits. Aprx 3 credits per subject => total 10 subjects. One of them must be a project, so total of 9 subjects ( with 3 credits each).



    more...


    matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for
  • matching heart tattoos for



  • rbharol
    11-10 12:20 PM
    Ever since the Do-Nothing(Specially about immigration) congress is ousted,
    I hear more about Immigration on various news channels.
    This is a good news for sure.
    Something positive will definitely happen in coming few months.





    2010 Matching Tattoos For Couples matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for couples. 2011 matching tattoos for
  • matching heart tattoos for couples. 2011 matching tattoos for



  • Caliber
    04-01 03:12 PM
    Thanks a lot Praveen and Amit. Hope your action will motivate others too.

    God bless you.



    more...


    matching heart tattoos for couples. pictures I heart them. matching heart tattoos for couples. matching tattoos
  • pictures I heart them. matching heart tattoos for couples. matching tattoos



  • sanjay
    07-06 11:11 AM
    Even my papers were filed on 2nd july before revision of VB. My questions:

    Since VB is revised, my application would be rejected and sent back to Attorney's office. But when? How much time does it take USICS to send these application back?

    What if it goes beyond October bulletin? If by chance (which I doubt), my dates become current then how would I be able to file my papers again, since medical reports are still with USICS, they had not returned it yet?

    Any ideas?





    hair matching heart tattoos for matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for
  • matching heart tattoos for



  • Sree Swathi
    04-21 02:46 PM
    well said!!

    GC people is closer to citizenship and closer to get this permission.

    Visa is not permanent.



    more...


    matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for couples. rico flag tattoo. heart
  • matching heart tattoos for couples. rico flag tattoo. heart



  • unitednations
    04-20 12:11 PM
    Since, last august DOL has become weird with even approving eb3 labors. Generally, attornies will put language in the eta 9089 that they will accept three years of experience for each year of bachelors degree missing (this is in line with education evaluators and uscis).

    These days USCIS is trying to stick to the rules, so all people who are trying to beat the system by using wrong credentials are getting stuck. Lawyers have nothing to lose, they will make more money from you.....one from your eb3 application and two from your high risk eb2 application which will eventually be rejected.

    This is a very simple assessment.





    hot matching heart tattoos for matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for
  • matching heart tattoos for



  • rongha_2000
    03-18 05:15 PM
    Thanks for your reply.

    I really dont care what my company policy says because as I look at it, it should be my decision whether to work on EAD or continue on H1-B. If they switch my work authorization without my knowledge, then it will be a classic case for lawsuit. Moreoever the policy is not documented anywhere.

    As long as you dont use your EAD, you can continue working on H1B.

    In fact, if it is the same employer as your GC sponsor, you dont have to do anything.

    The thing to remember is to extend your H1B if you do a H1B transfer so you dont have any issues at the time of transfer.

    All this is assuming that your company policy can handle exceptions to the policy :)

    Thanks!



    more...


    house matching heart tattoos for couples. stock photo : Ox heart wound matching heart tattoos for couples. These name tattoos can be
  • These name tattoos can be



  • pmpforgc
    11-05 08:16 AM
    Dear friend

    It looks like you can show some light on my stuggle with ICICI bank to deposit money in My ICICI NRE account.

    Story is like this, I went to India this summer deposited money to several mutual funds from my ICICI NRe account. One of the investment (in franklin ) was wrong by the mistake of my agent ( because US person can not invest in some of the US based mututal funds and frankln is US based fund) So I had to struggle to get money back from Franklin, as it was not proper investment ( wer mentioned NRE US based in forms, so they should have out right rejected investment, but they alloted it and then I have to fght back to get it returned)

    Luckly due to my correct application I was able to get money back from franklin. they issued RS check, which I tried to deposit to my NRE account at ICICI bank. ICICI rejected check saying it is in RS. I tried to persue them it is REFUND FROM MUTUAL FUND (NRE INVESTMENT) from the same ICICI account but they still wants the proof that it NRE money. I have still this check bouncing back between me and ICCI bank. I also approached franklin to get letter. This time they have qouted some earlier RBI rule ( I have not read letter) and I am trying to redeposit that with check again.

    Here in this My bigger question is we all are investing lot of Money from NRE account in Mutual funds and other investment options available to US in India as NRI. but when it comes to getting money back in our NRE account ( naturally all returns/refunds from India investment will be in RUPEES CHECKS ONLY) then we have big trouble like One I am facing right now.

    SO DOES OUR INVESTMENT IS TRUELY REPRETRIABLE.
    WE CAN GET OUR ORIGINAL INVESTMENT AS WELL AS GAINS ON THAT BACK TO NRE ACCOUNT OR NOT

    IS IT THE ICICI BANK ONLY or ALL OTHER BANKS ARE GIVING TROUBLE wHEN WE TRY TO REDEPOSIT OUR MONEY ( in rupees) back to our NRE account.

    Please explain your experiences in this regard.

    If possible also provide links that talk in more details about REPRETRIABILITY OF NRE INVESTMENT

    Also let me know which is best NRE bank to work with without any such hassles in India?





    tattoo matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for
  • matching heart tattoos for



  • mps
    06-23 05:36 PM
    My EAD is set to expire Oct 8th 2008.
    So I applied for renewal on Jun 16th via USPS express overnight mail to Texas.
    I live in Pennsylvania so had to post it to TEXAS.
    USCIS already cashed the check and sent me a receipt notice!
    Seriously that was ultra fast.

    Since they recently announced about 2 year EADs which will be issued from Jun 30 onwards, I am concerned that the fact that they cashed the check so fast, do you think they will also give me a EAD fast, that too before Jun 30th ? If they do will that be valid for one year or 2 years? If they wait for issuing, and if that happens after Jun 30, will that be a 2 year or a 1 year one?

    Feel free to comment.

    Texas center is working at good speed on AP and EADs. My AP was approved in 10 days. However Texas center mailed it to my attorney office instead of my home address. :D



    more...


    pictures matching heart tattoos for matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for
  • matching heart tattoos for



  • vbkris77
    06-01 07:50 PM
    Senate judiciary hearing witness list has a familier name Roy Beck - our friend from right side. I don't think he intends talk about replacing the word spouse with Partner in INA. So something is going on there.. God I wish I know whats that????





    dresses matching heart tattoos for matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for couples. matching tattoos for couples in love.
  • matching heart tattoos for couples. matching tattoos for couples in love.



  • 485Mbe4001
    08-27 05:10 PM
    Welcome back, the only way we can see progress is by getting some bills passed. Lets all work towards getting something done with the logfren bills.

    Guys,
    I think all of us EB2 ( including yours truly) are guilty of too much analysis paralysis of EB2 visa no.s for the remainfer of FY 08. With today's post by a lawyer on DOS communication to USCIS to stop allocating visa numbers to India/China till OCT 1 , 08, it is clear that USCIS will never get its act straight unless we are completely united and press on for a major drive to senators to pass the visa recapture bill ( regardless of EB2 and EB3) . So let us start flooding the senators inbox, voicemail and email with letters urging them to pass the recapture bill. To that extent I request all of you double your efforts. The next session of senate, which starts next month, is a short session and we should act NOW. otherwise nothing will happen until late next year.



    more...


    makeup pictures I heart them. matching heart tattoos for couples. matching tattoos matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for couples. stock photo : Ox heart wound
  • matching heart tattoos for couples. stock photo : Ox heart wound



  • raju123
    07-09 12:16 PM
    Good logiclife.

    We have 24H to work hard to create maximum awareness to media. Please don't forget to mansion Mahatma Gandhi's philosophy behind this flower campaign. Let's work hard today and see the impact tomorrow. I wish some news channel cover live delivery of flowers at USCIS HQ.

    I am not saying that it is working on the USCIS. We dont know yet coz the flowers start reaching there tommorow. If it is working on USCIS, we would know by the end of the week. Not now.

    But it is working on the media.

    What I am saying is we are getting a good amount of attention from a lot of newspapers - which is important to create more awareness on the plight of half a million law abiding immigrants and the backlogs they are facing.





    girlfriend matching heart tattoos for matching heart tattoos for couples. matching heart tattoos for couples. Hot Couples Tattoo DesignsL
  • matching heart tattoos for couples. Hot Couples Tattoo DesignsL



  • makemygc
    07-06 10:56 AM
    It doesn't seem to be fair to people filing after July 2nd. It's causing backfire...
    You are not reading it correctly. Lawsuit is not limited to July 2nd filers. That is the reason why attorney's are encouraging to file even now.

    On your backfire note, you gotta read Pappu and logiclife postings about some people being happy about the July bulletin fiasco. Read it over the weekend. Those are great postings.





    hairstyles matching heart tattoos for couples. rico flag tattoo. heart matching heart tattoos for couples. Matching tattoos for couples;
  • Matching tattoos for couples;



  • GCVictim
    07-31 06:54 PM
    EB1- U (Always)
    EB2- Sep 2010
    EB3-Sep 2010





    EkAurAaya
    06-12 06:01 PM
    There is definitely something missing here. You are either not saying the complete truth, OR your wife is not supporting you, OR you are suspecting that she will testify against you.

    I agree with you, i think he is in deep s.... and the whole trying to type broken English thing is also fishy (in my opinion its on purpose)!

    This guy has been in the country for more then 3 years (at least - based on his h1 being valid till 2011 which means recently extended)) on a work visa and cannot communicate a simple fact that they were fooling around and he didnt intend any harm (if that is the fact).... HE must be really really good at what he does at work for his company to keep him!

    But to give the benefit of the doubt and innocent until proven guilty - I wish him luck!

    I really hope i m wrong in judging you... and seriously I wish you all the best if you are being honest about the whole thing.





    hopefull
    05-24 04:39 PM
    EVEN THOUGH WE WILL NOT SAY IT

    FIRST UK and now the US

    UK kicked out Indian doctors. They also implemented laws which make it difficult for the resident Indians in the UK to marry in India and get their spouses in.

    Now its the USA - THEY wont be far behind. Australia will ofcourse follow suit.

    PATTERN - WHITE & ANTI SEMITISM

    THEY WANT SLAVES WHY CAN WORK FOR THEM FOR FREE. THEY WANT TO PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS ANGELS TO THE BROWN MAN WHICH THEY ARE NOT. Modus Operandi - Spoil the current scene more than it is currently spoiled hence the current situation will look good. Though the current scene is just as bad as can be.

    THEY THESE HYPOCRITES GO ONTO THE TV AND BARK

    WE ARE A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY (Read Brits & Europeans all White)

    WE ARE AN IMMIGRANT NATION (Yeah right what VISA did the Europeans have when they launched GENOCIDE against the NATIVE AMERICANS)

    WE ARE EQUAL OPPURTUNITY EMPLOYERS (READ PREFER WHITE ONLY IN THE WORST CASE WHEN THE DUMBEST OF US CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT WHAT A SYNTAX IS DO WE MAKE A HALF HEARTED ATTEMPT TO HIRE A BROWN MAN). But BY THE WAY the farms need CHERRY PICKERS.

    WE HAVE GIVEN SO MUCH TO THE DEVELOPING WORLD McDonalds, Coke & Pepsi (TAKEN MORE THE DEVELOPING WORLD SUCKED IT DRY)

    IF THEY ARE JUST SO UPRIGHT ABOUT BEING WHITE WHY DO THEY USE ZERO it was DEVELOPED in INDIA. SHOULD HAVE A FUCKING PATENT on ZERO AND SHOULD GET ROYALTY on it for EVERY TIME A SENATOR APPOSING IMMIGRATION USES IT TO CALCULATE SOMETHING. IF ONE OF YOU IS READING "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT ON THE ZERO START USING THE ROMAN NUMERALS MR. SENATOR, THE ZERO IS INDIAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY"


    PISSED AND MAD AS CAN BE.

    IF THE BILL GOES AGAINST US I SWEAR ILL BOYCOTT ALL US MADE PRODUCTS OR EVEN IF THEY HOLD ANY EQUITY IN THE FIRM THAT SELLS ITS PRODUCTS IN INDIA.