Friday, June 17, 2011

paw print wallpaper

images Frame Of Dog Bones, Paw Prints paw print wallpaper. Paw Prints Wallpaper
  • Paw Prints Wallpaper



  • pappu
    05-27 08:32 AM
    Dear Members,

    We have worked hard in the last 4 years and have made some progress along the way Immigration Voice Achievements (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=47) But Most of us are still in the limbo of green card process and waiting in different stages. Some of us may have advanced to the I-485 stage and have a little more career flexibility but the hanging sword of uncertainty still looms over our heads.

    Our angst, our insecurity:

    Even with EAD and other options, lack of green card is lack of security and lack of certainty. You know it and you feel it every day. In order to find a permanent fix for the uncertainty, angst and insecurity and in order to snap out of the probationary lifestyle and career, we have to finish what we started over 4 years ago -- get the U.S. Congress to act on this problem and solve it once and for all.

    Early effort wins:

    The first agenda of next Congress will be immigration and we expect an immigration bill to be debated sometime in early 2011. However, it would be a big mistake to wait until that time to do something about that bill. Successful advocacy efforts are the ones that start early and introduce concepts and ideas into the debate before the legislators write their first draft. Once the committee hearings and debates begin, it is harder to get changes or fixes into a bill because it requires an amendment to the bill in a politically charged and heated atmosphere. Groups and organizations that wait until the last minute to influence members of congress often fail to achieve results. In order to succeed in next year's immigration bill, we have to begin talking to members of congress now. Remember, the advocacy efforts we did with lobby day and rally in Sept 2007 influenced congress to include our provisions in bipartisan bills introduced in Aug 2008. Legislative things take time.

    How you can help:

    You and help in two different ways:

    Join the advocacy effort in DC on June 7th and 8th. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1437978-iv-announcement-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-7th-and-8th-june.html) If you have never done this before, we encourage you to help us with this and join us. Immigration voice will arrange the logistics of setting up meetings and arranging the material for you to take to your Congressmen and Senators. We are expecting about 150 immigration voice members to gather in DC and participate in over 200 meetings with Congressmen and Senators.

    Contributing Funds to help finance the effort (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1534974-funding-drive-iv-needs-your-support-for-advocacy-events-in-dc.html). You are most welcome to come to DC and join us but if your job demands are such that you cannot take two days off on June 7th and 8th, then you can still contribute to this effort by contributing financially to Immigration Voice. Many expenses tied to the travel of grassroots members from distant states is being expensed by Immigration Voice. So kindly contribute funds to this effort by clicking on this link. You have an obligation to yourself and your family to plant your career in this country once and for all. EAD and AP, if you have them, are not going to cut it. We are not there yet. And we have to finish together what we started together.

    Thank you.

    Immigration Voice. (ImmigrationVoice.org - Home (http://www.immigrationvoice.org)).





    wallpaper Paw Prints Wallpaper paw print wallpaper. Paw Print iPhone Wallpaper
  • Paw Print iPhone Wallpaper



  • hsingh82
    10-02 12:22 PM
    In 2005 my first kid got an OCI as the rules were diiferent then but in 2009 the current rule is that one parent MUST be a US citizen and I had to take a PIO for my second kid in 2009.


    Following is from the FAQ`s of Indian consulate at SFO

    6. Are minor children whose both parents are Indian citizens eligible for OCI?
    No.


    You are correct. The rules must have changed recently. I wonder what made them make that change, Now children of US citizens (who were once Indian citizens) have an advantage over children who has both parents as Indian citizens. Weird.. isn't it?





    paw print wallpaper. a new desktop wallpaper; paw print wallpaper. black splash and paw print
  • a new desktop wallpaper; paw print wallpaper. black splash and paw print



  • wandmaker
    06-25 04:59 PM
    In EAD form, they are asking about previous EAD info..like which service center, what date, GRANTED or REJECTEd etc.. Now I had two EADs..one is OPT and other one I got last year. Do I have to write info for both one or just for last year?? In last year's form, I wrote info about my OPT. But what now?


    1. Paper filing mention your last EAD
    2. eFiling mention your last EAD and there is also a space for two previous EAD, you will have to fill in that too.





    2011 Paw Print iPhone Wallpaper paw print wallpaper. Puppy paw print
  • Puppy paw print



  • styrum
    02-08 03:41 PM
    http://www.hooyou.com/lc/perm_eb2vseb3.html

    This is just some lawyer's opinion. Their "solution" though didn't work for me at least. Nobody asked for any "business neccessity justification". They simply denied my case automatically as I told before.



    more...


    paw print wallpaper. Paw Prints Wallpaper
  • Paw Prints Wallpaper



  • sands
    08-13 08:56 PM
    I appllied on May 12 and did FP on May 31, besides one LUD on July 1st, nothing has happened as of yet. I opened a service request but I ma not expecting anything to happen. Mine expires in Oct., so I still have some more time.

    What's the way to contact the senator? I am from MA.





    paw print wallpaper. 2011 paw print wallpaper.
  • 2011 paw print wallpaper.



  • pappu
    01-14 03:33 PM
    pappu,

    With limited information, it was the best I could do :)

    What is your take on all these bills.. I am sure you have much more info. Do you see any hope of EB relief in 2009?
    There is growing pessimism in EB community.

    We have some rough plans for 2009.
    We need to wait for some time to see how immigration bill becomes a priority. We anticipate some more placeholder bills that will make a statement. However in the end, there will have to be a bi-partisan effort and strong will to write a CIR. I feel economy will take priority initially but they will have to look at immigration sooner than later. Admin fixes is another possibility we see. While the EB2 India and China are now getting direct benefit from horizontal spillovers, in 2009 we need to meet again with the administration and make a good case about EB3 India, China and EB3ROW backlogs. The problem seems to be increasing due to limited visas per year. This is the reason dates have not been moving. Several Other small items for admin fixes are also in brainstorming stage. Like We want to address processing delays on all applications for all categories, do something to protect the rights of immigrants, etc.

    We also want to involve more members who got their greencards or immigrants who are now citizens on IV. We want suggestions from members how we can do that and get their support for this cause.

    I am sure with the new initiatives you will love Immigrationvoice more and want to come to IV everyday.

    At your end, please try to spread the word about IV. We can be successful in all our initiatives only if we can get more participation. Thus we need to get more EB India, china and ROW members in the IV fold. This must be our top priority early this year before we launch our big campaigns.

    We look to members reading this post to help us reach out to their friends and introduce IV to them. We have well meaning intentions for everyone in every category and country and want to help and bring relief. It is important that we come together on IV and make a united effort to end our common immigration problems.



    more...


    paw print wallpaper. paw print wallpaper.
  • paw print wallpaper.



  • ssinha63
    06-13 11:50 PM
    My son was on H4 and joined undergraduate course in Canada last year. He is Canadian permanent resident too. As per July VB, I can file for I-485. My question is:
    1. Can I and my wife file I-485 as AOS and file I-824 to change AOS to CP for my son, so that he may file I-485 as CP from US Consulate, Montreal, Canada?
    2. If not, what are the options?

    Thanks!
    ssinha63
    PD Apr'04
    I-140 approved





    2010 a new desktop wallpaper; paw print wallpaper. black splash and paw print paw print wallpaper. Frame Of Dog Bones, Paw Prints
  • Frame Of Dog Bones, Paw Prints



  • reddog
    06-12 05:37 PM
    Are you kidding me?
    What does your lawyer say about it?

    Does your lawyer know that your wife supports you?

    If the person you committed the Violence on, is not ready to accept it, how are they even offering you battery?

    If you did beat her, were there any witnesses? And do not respond to this question in positive.

    There is definitely something missing here. You are either not saying the complete truth, OR your wife is not supporting you, OR you are suspecting that she will testify against you.




    DA offered:
    Keep on DV battery charge, no jail time, 52 weeks anger control class, 3 yr probation.



    more...


    paw print wallpaper. Paw Print Wallpaper FFR66413
  • Paw Print Wallpaper FFR66413



  • whiteStallion
    10-10 01:24 PM
    Happy columbus day to you all... Too bad we do not get a holiday in CA on this auspicious occassion :p





    hair Puppy paw print paw print wallpaper. Paw prints, going all over the
  • Paw prints, going all over the



  • logiclife
    04-26 10:56 AM
    This is the biggest media exposure so far in the print media. Another one was an article in Philadelphia inquirer.



    more...


    paw print wallpaper. Tape paw prints around
  • Tape paw prints around



  • GCAmigo
    02-23 08:57 AM
    period. The country of origin is of no consequence when it comes to entertainment. It is global & let us leave it at that.

    Hearty Congratulations to all the winners & the nominees!

    ~GCA





    hot Paw Prints Wallpaper paw print wallpaper. paw print wallpaper. paw print
  • paw print wallpaper. paw print



  • pappu
    09-01 09:16 AM
    Everyone getting receipt notices, and not coming to the rally, (not coming to the rally -most on tracker threads), please at least consider contributing to the rally once you get your notice or FP done or get EAD!. The rally cost is huge and we can do much more if people can contribute generously.

    We helped you get to the stage so that everyone can file I485s. It pains us in the core team see how our members who used to tell us all the time to at least allow them to file I485 and then they will wholeheartedly take part and support IV have turned their backs on us now. With our work and victory in Visa bulletin fiasco, we even answered people who used to ask us for our achievements before they could contribute.

    Now it is your opportunity to deliver.



    more...


    house Download medium wallpaper of paw print wallpaper. paw print wallpaper.
  • paw print wallpaper.



  • srinivas_o
    07-08 12:27 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I too have changed employer (B) from july 1st and have not yet filed AC21.
    I have contacted attorney (who filed my GC and I-485) and he said he needs an authorization email from my old employer (A) to proceed further. I have asked my "A" for the authorization email and he is acting like he is not getting my emails. He is not answering my phone calls, even by mistake if he answers my call he is saying he will call me back, but never called me. i dont know whether he will revoke the I-140 which was approved in around April 2007.

    I don't know what exactly I need to do in this situation like to wait for old employers' call. He was very nice when I was his employee, but from the moment I left the company, he is a changed man.

    What are my best choices in this situation?

    BTW, I have paid all the legal expenses for H1s and GC processing.

    Looking forward to Guru's replies....





    tattoo 2011 paw print wallpaper. paw print wallpaper. paw print wallpaper. and
  • paw print wallpaper. and



  • rameshavula
    05-12 09:38 AM
    http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/immig12.html

    Its a good sign.....

    Ramesh



    more...


    pictures paw print wallpaper. paw print wallpaper. pawprint wallpaper android
  • pawprint wallpaper android



  • txh1b
    04-15 10:47 AM
    Bingo! I was about to say this -- Under COBRA, govt will pay 65% of the payment. I have been to this boat before and COBRA is extremely expensive (~1500 dollars a month for a family of 3).

    Also, you need to talk to a lawyer! Desi companies....what can I say.... no company should terminate anyone in the 9th month of pregnancy.

    Status wise both you and your husband are OK. Just make sure that both of you renew AP and EAD on time.

    Good luck.

    COBRA is applicable only if the employer has 20+ employees.





    dresses paw print wallpaper. paw print paw print wallpaper. Dog Paw Print Wallpaper 04 03
  • Dog Paw Print Wallpaper 04 03



  • knowDOL
    07-10 12:12 PM
    Core members,

    I think flowers comaign is a good idea. But I wanted to know why don't we send letters and emails to Mr.Aytes and USCIS Director and probably HEads of DOS to issue the 182,000 unused visas since 2000 now so USCIS can work on those visas from July to October.

    NYTimes article mentioned that DOS officials did not want this years number wasted like the 182,000 visas got unused since 2000.

    Can someone come up with a writing so we can all send emails and postals mails with this request.



    more...


    makeup Paw Print Wallpaper FFR66413 paw print wallpaper. Download medium wallpaper of
  • Download medium wallpaper of



  • sargon
    08-24 03:53 PM
    A lot of people seem to be saying this. It seems e-filing AP usually triggers a new FP notice. If this true then it will certainly delay things. We would be better off filing AP by paper.

    What does everybody say?


    I don't know if this question has been asked before. Is there a benefit for filing AP by paper rather then electronically. I filed EAD by paper to TCS and got the "Card Production Ordered" email yesterday (in 14 days) for myself and my wife. My friends who efiled just received finger printing appointment notification and no receipts. Is there same benefit with AP? Please calrify.





    girlfriend paw print wallpaper. and paw print wallpaper. paw print wallpaper - 89408
  • paw print wallpaper - 89408



  • plassey
    08-25 12:12 PM
    And they say why Albert Pinto "Plassey" is an angry man?

    My current H1 is expiring soon. My 3 year H1 extension is pending. I had receipt notice but NJ DMV at Wayne refused to accept that. My current License is valid only till the middle of the next month.
    Any body in the same boat? What shall I do?





    hairstyles Tape paw prints around paw print wallpaper. paw print wallpaper. Dog Paw Print Wallpaper 04 03
  • paw print wallpaper. Dog Paw Print Wallpaper 04 03



  • bobzibub
    12-30 10:48 PM
    http://ntl.bts.gov/faq/intdl.html

    I got mine at a local automotive ass'n before heading to Europe....





    mybid2003
    08-26 11:03 AM
    Unfortunately, I can't leave the US for the following reasons
    a) AOS pending
    b) H1 expiring soon
    c) Won't get any vacation time as just joined a new job.

    I am in a similar situation. My 8th year H1B expired in May. 9th Year extension is pending. No receipt yet on 485/EAD/AP for Julay 2nd filing.

    Fortunately my license is expiring next year.





    forever
    06-12 08:31 PM
    I agree with the analysis given by willwin. In fact, I was thinking on similar lines. If no visas are wasted and total number of pending employment based visas is around 200,000 as given by Mr. Op.. himself, I do not see any reason why dates do not move. My estimation is both EB-2 and EB-3 dates for China and India will hover in the range of 2005 ~ 2006. This estimation is based on number of applications filed during Pre-PERM and Post-PERM era with two recessions taking the toll on number of applications received by USCIS.
    Only assumptions in the above analysis are
    1. Figures given by Mr. Op.. is somewhat correct. (Seems to be correct based on monthly statistics released by USCIS since 2008)
    2. USCIS does not intend to waste visas.(This also can be safely assumed as they are following the policy of not wasting for the last two years)
    3.No country limit. (This seems correct if point 2 is correct)

    Now guys, do not disturb my dream.:)