Saturday, June 25, 2011

super saiyan 5 vegeta

images dbz goku super saiyan 10 super saiyan 5 vegeta. z vegeta super saiyan 5.
  • z vegeta super saiyan 5.



  • rsharma
    10-09 08:54 PM
    From your profile,it seems that you are not a citizen neither a permanent resident, but Mr. Obama is "your" president ?, you need to greened first my friend before you can call him your president, until then Pratibha Patil is your president, and i dont think she won a Nobel prize, although i dont think she is any less deserving, heading the most populous and ancient democracy the world has ever known.
    Lastly, Congrats Obama, you da man.

    Dear Friend, I am totally correct to congratulate and call Mr. Obama as our President. He is definitely our President, since we live in US soil. As I aspire to become a US citizen ( I know a long way ahead) I should love US more than any other country in the world.

    I dont believe in staying at one place and think of another place. US is very special in my heart that is why I want to become an US citizen eventually. I want to blend in the melting pot of US.

    I hope most of us immigrants feel the same way for the country we want to permanently live in. We did not select our country of birth but we have selceted US as our country to live in. So I feel I should love US more as I have selected this country as my country to be.





    wallpaper z vegeta super saiyan 5. super saiyan 5 vegeta. SUPER SAIYAN 5 GOKU,
  • SUPER SAIYAN 5 GOKU,



  • gceverywhere
    03-19 03:15 PM
    We could not even pool $10K for FOIA. For lobbying, one needs lots and lots of money in the range of 100K -200K. What can IV do? Can you explain what you mean by "something'? if all of us EB3's can pool 100K, then we can request IV to do "SOMETHING". Hope every one understands this.


    I Agree but then again, we have to realize that this is a loop. Maybe it's a matter of IV proposing a campaign specifically for EB3 I and then see what kind of money pours in for that campaign.

    I have contributed in terms of time and money and do believe in what we do through IV. I also know that WE are IV. So don't take my message in the wrong way





    super saiyan 5 vegeta. Super Saiyan 2nd Grade, Vegeta
  • Super Saiyan 2nd Grade, Vegeta



  • learning01
    04-26 07:32 PM
    The dogs may bark, but the caravan passes on. Just ignore. Read and be informed; but don't post. Don't mention.





    2011 SUPER SAIYAN 5 GOKU, super saiyan 5 vegeta. Super Saiyan vegeta
  • Super Saiyan vegeta



  • ragz4u
    03-27 10:16 AM
    Thanks to the efforts of everyone at IV and QGA, we have the golden opportunity for a member of IV to actually testify before Congress. No kidding!

    This has to be one of the best and most effective chance we have to make our point directly to the lawmakers

    IV is looking for someone who is in the �limbo� stage, and has made a significant contribution to the economy (ie, invented something, made a medical discovery, created a lot of jobs, etc.)

    Please treat this as very very urgent. We need someone like this ASAP.

    Please contact any of the following if you come across someone who fits the criteria

    shrey@immigrationvoice.org
    jay@immigrationvoice.org
    sandeep@immigrationvoice.org
    nagaraj@immigrationvoice.org
    kapooraman@immigrationvoice.org

    This is your chance to speak up and be heard. Please pass it on to everyone you know.....



    more...


    super saiyan 5 vegeta. makeup z vegeta super saiyan
  • makeup z vegeta super saiyan



  • baladev
    07-14 01:16 AM
    <I know Robinder Personally for a long time.> :D :D hardly anyone knows you in this forum dude....stay cool in india





    super saiyan 5 vegeta. super saiyan 2 vegeta. Vegeta
  • super saiyan 2 vegeta. Vegeta



  • andy garcia
    05-24 07:34 PM
    when you can become an illegal, what prevents you from becoming an illegal with retrospective effect.. goto Hialeah near Miami,FL & you can get all the fake stuff for under $500..

    Why do you need to go to Miami?

    Go on e-Bay and bid for illegal certification.



    more...


    super saiyan 5 vegeta. super saiyan 3 vegeta
  • super saiyan 3 vegeta



  • GCplease
    10-05 03:57 PM
    are we sure that they are not talking only about H1b?

    Does following mean they are looking at Green Card as well ?

    "attract and retain high-skilled workers to contribute and excel in the U.S. economy without unnecessary delays and waiting periods?

    Unnecessary delays and waiting periods points to the Green card wait time I believe.





    2010 Super Saiyan 2nd Grade, Vegeta super saiyan 5 vegeta. dbz goku super saiyan 10
  • dbz goku super saiyan 10



  • GCHope2011
    08-11 05:56 AM
    ... disappointed...



    more...


    super saiyan 5 vegeta. Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta by
  • Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta by



  • ram_ram
    01-30 02:35 PM
    How about contacting other already established organisations like ATA, TANA, DTA,BATA, Kannada kutami etc for help? All these organisations are formed by immigrant people from different states in India. They have a huge membership. We can rise funds and memberships by highlighting and explaining our problems. Is there any one pager or document that can be sent to all these orgs and asking them for help in funding as well as political drives?





    hair Super Saiyan vegeta super saiyan 5 vegeta. Super Saiyan Super Vegeta
  • Super Saiyan Super Vegeta



  • suresh.emails
    12-12 10:16 AM
    When we conducted D.C. rally, there were roughly 1500 people attended. Each member has his/her own reason for not attending the rally.

    The reasons could be, taking a day off from work or to far from their place etc..,

    As a first step��..:)

    Why don�t we plan for rally on the same day, same time at various major cities? This would enable members to attend in their respective cities.

    We knew that, we are 25K+ members strong and can hold rallies/protests, where we have (major cities) at least 100+ members.

    We must invite media and local US leader�s for rally and show our strength and request them to work towards the Green Cards.

    Why don�t we plan for a rally during the this Christmas season?



    more...


    super saiyan 5 vegeta. house Super Saiyan 2nd Grade,
  • house Super Saiyan 2nd Grade,



  • tiinap
    09-25 06:54 PM
    I support this idea of a Silicon Valley rally. I also think that for our next rally we first need need some new concept or central idea that will make us heard loud and clear and get even more national attention. I guess we all agree that the next rally shouldn't be simply a repeat of DC in a different location, but in some way take things to the next level.

    Our ranks are much smaller than the 12 million illegal immigrants, so we cannot get noticed based on sheer numbers alone. To get attention we need original & effective ideas. Like the flower campaign.

    One idea that we could use in our next rally is to ask each participant to come with a sign that reads "Waiting since (year)" where the date is when you first came to the US as a student or H1 or J1. In my case that's 1999 and I'm not even able to get in line for a green card.





    hot makeup z vegeta super saiyan super saiyan 5 vegeta. super saiyan 5 vegeta.
  • super saiyan 5 vegeta.



  • gc_mania_03
    11-08 10:07 AM
    msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.



    Well said!!

    We as IV members need to understand that this group represents groups from different nations and regions. Comments such as these that create a notion that this group represents particular group of immigrants, should be outright banned.

    I have seen various instances of localized dialects being used by excited/frustrated IV members. A little bit of maturity and thought while posting on this forum would help us with our cause and harm us less.

    -gc_mania_03



    more...


    house super saiyan 5 vegeta super saiyan 5 vegeta. z vegeta super saiyan 5.
  • z vegeta super saiyan 5.



  • sk.aggarwal
    02-01 04:03 PM
    You were right. It seems they have updated status today. My case got processed on 01/27. Now waiting for the documents





    tattoo super saiyan 2 vegeta. Vegeta super saiyan 5 vegeta. STEP 5.
  • STEP 5.



  • whoever
    02-07 01:54 PM
    i would really discourage ppl who are not insiders of nebraska uscis or whatever to scare ppl from filing eb2 or converting to eb2 from eb3. how do you know what nebraska is doing?



    more...


    pictures super saiyan 3 vegeta super saiyan 5 vegeta. dresses goku super saiyan
  • dresses goku super saiyan



  • gc28262
    02-15 04:30 PM
    Dude, just because you don't see the word "some" in my post, don't tell me that i am generalizing.

    I do make a clear distinction between good players and bad apples. If you cannot understand, let me know I will put it in simple words!!! Doh!!!

    I don't see that "some" word either in the title or the content of the thread. The point is you are trying to color all companies in the bad light for your own satisfaction. I guess you work for one of the direct companies.

    Coming to the point, be more sensible when you post new threads and messages on the forum. Please refer to the following thread for posting guidelines.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21847

    Let us keep IV as I and V ( for everyone)





    dresses super saiyan 5 vegeta. super saiyan 5 vegeta. Super Saiyan 5 Vegeta by
  • Super Saiyan 5 Vegeta by



  • 21stIcon
    07-14 12:33 PM
    Few things to add:
    3) To protect your familiy, think of the 3 areas: Death, disability and illness. Dying is the easy part...you die, your family gets a lump sum. The worst is that you DON'T die, but have a terminal illness (e.g. cancer), have no job and then incur substantial medical bills. Remember to cover all areas.

    Fittan

    Fittan,

    Do you know any best long term disability insurance for reasonable price to cover income?



    more...


    makeup Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta by super saiyan 5 vegeta. super saiyan 5 vegeta
  • super saiyan 5 vegeta



  • abracadabra102
    02-13 08:35 AM
    I am 3 year Eng diploma + 1 year Eng post Diploma + 10 year exp in India + 5year Exp in US before filing Labor Cert .

    -vinod

    Is that a 10+3+1 education?. If it is, USCIS should have denied your I140 the first time. At least, you could have re-filed in EB3. Try to open MTR as others have suggested but do not hold your breath over this and get ready to file another labor.





    girlfriend STEP 5. super saiyan 5 vegeta. Vegeta Super Saiyan 5
  • Vegeta Super Saiyan 5



  • svgupta
    05-22 03:43 PM
    Contributed $100 today...

    Go IV

    great going tikka! ... do update your signature as well.





    hairstyles house Super Saiyan 2nd Grade, super saiyan 5 vegeta. Comments: 5
  • Comments: 5



  • royus77
    06-18 11:36 AM
    Looks like USICS wants extra money for EAD and APO also ..They may come out with a Premium Processing route





    zico123
    06-28 01:32 PM
    I read from a different post that you can file for AOS if you are out of status for less than 180 days. there is a section 245(k) which allows you to do this. I don't know the accuracy of this info.

    Consult an immigration attorney or call USCIS. This info might be outdated.





    gcisadawg
    01-23 12:56 AM
    :confused: It must be typo.

    It is typo.