Sunday, June 26, 2011

table setting ideas for weddings

images to the table setting. table setting ideas for weddings. table setting ideas for weddings. Detail Images: table setting
  • table setting ideas for weddings. Detail Images: table setting



  • meridiani.planum
    06-10 05:23 AM
    Read this article : http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1075219844830

    This is story of a 84 year old Nazi from world war II whose citizenship was revoked. So even citizenship can be revoked.

    If you want to own a gun, own a gun and follow proper procedures and laws related to gun ownership. You can be afraid of every little thing before you get your green card.

    If you are going to immigrate, then immigrate and assimilate with pride and dignity and stop being afraid of every little thing that might eventually lead of revocation of any of your immigration statuses.

    Ironically the first Indian to get US citizenship also had it revoked:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.K._Mozumdar

    In 1913 Mozumdar became the first Indian-born person to earn U.S. citizenship, having convinced the Spokane district judge that he was in fact Caucasian and thereby met the requirements of naturalization law then restricting citizenship to "free white persons." Ten years later, as a result of the U.S. Supreme Court decision in United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind, stipulating that no person of East Indian origin could become a naturalized American, Mozumdar’s citizenship was revoked.





    wallpaper table setting ideas for weddings. Detail Images: table setting table setting ideas for weddings. Table Setting Tent Invitations
  • Table Setting Tent Invitations



  • BharatPremi
    09-13 12:59 PM
    When does the new fiscal year start?

    I would use "Visa Year" but not "Fiscal Year" for Visa related matter.





    table setting ideas for weddings. Table Settings
  • Table Settings



  • ravi.shah
    03-10 10:42 AM
    Next time someone questions IV's efforts, I am going to bluntly ask them if they contributed or came for the advocacy day event. If they did neither, we do not need their 2 cents of free comments.

    I would again suggest to go for paid Forum for everyone. Treat desi's like desi's.
    Free means one gets all kinds of public answers hindering IV's efforts.

    Dont mean to start the same conversation again, but Pappu - do give it a thought.

    Thanks.





    2011 Table Setting Tent Invitations table setting ideas for weddings. table setting ideas for
  • table setting ideas for



  • a1b2c3
    09-29 10:31 PM
    My PD is current for almost a year and Name check is cleared in July 2008.

    No soft or hard LUD's sofar. :mad:

    Can you share some info? What category and PD? You should file Ombudsman report. you done that already?
    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb_dhsform7001.pdf
    check out this thread (hope they can clear backlogs):
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21782



    more...


    table setting ideas for weddings. (see Table Setting Ideas
  • (see Table Setting Ideas



  • GCneeded
    05-10 04:02 PM
    Contributed $25 today 05/10/2007.

    Receipt ID: 0700-7934-7609-1221





    table setting ideas for weddings. Black and White Table Setting
  • Black and White Table Setting



  • go_guy123
    06-30 01:14 PM
    Agree 100%. Atleast when Bush was in office there were bills introduced that encouraged skilled immigration Eg: Those who have been around for a while would remember the Cornyn-Kyl bill from 2005.

    Everybody likes to talk about the Clinton era, but don't forget that Republicans had majority then. So we may see good things happen after the November 2010 elections if dems lose majority in both house and senate. And it will be good for Mr.Bamster to govern from the center going forward than to hang out with the far-left, may even fetch him another 4 years.

    Very true last relief AC21 was passed when republican party had control over Senate and Congress. That time the deomcratic party wanted amnesty but "their" version of the bill never got a chance to be heard by the repuiblican leadership who had control over teh agenda. Now with Pelosi et al in change they do not allow any piecemeal bill to be tabled unless its part of the CIR



    more...


    table setting ideas for weddings. Table Setting
  • Table Setting



  • njdude26
    07-22 01:34 PM
    I would agree with this. My company is run by canadians. If there was any growth restrictions today i would not be the head of s/w development...

    just because there is one bad fruit you dont throw the entire basket out...


    My company has offices in both canada(toronto and vancouver) and US .. i have worked for extended periods of time in canada. I agree that career development opps are limited due to economic reasons, but there is no way toronto or vancouver is any more racist than atlanta or miami. Who said there is no discrimination against white collar workers in the US as well .. if not how do you explain so many people supporting illegal aliens, but nobody breathing a word about us ? Lets face it , the corporates here need us but many native born white collar workers actively hate us. Thats how you have so much opposition to H1-B and EB visas from the likes of programmer's guild and other labor unions.





    2010 Table Settings table setting ideas for weddings. to the table setting.
  • to the table setting.



  • ragz4u
    01-22 12:42 AM
    Thanks for the contributions. They would go a long way in our fight against retrogression.

    Could you also please spread the word around about immigrationvoice.org so that we may get additional members? If each one can just get one more member to join our fold, our census would double! There are 350,000 people affected by retrogression and about 500 members here. Definitely there are lots of people who haven't heard of us yet!



    more...


    table setting ideas for weddings. table setting designs for
  • table setting designs for



  • bayarea07
    08-19 03:47 PM
    Looks like there is not much focus on this thread now, we should really Bump this Thread up so as to get Maximun Visability on the home page.

    This is our last chance to get the new bill approved so i would suggest to go full steam.





    hair table setting ideas for table setting ideas for weddings. centerpiece-pinks-diy-table-
  • centerpiece-pinks-diy-table-



  • DDLMODES
    07-06 10:34 AM
    This will be a class action lawsuit which means that all the people who are in the same class as the plaintiff will get the benefit of the favourable decision. Now on whether to file or not, it is an individual decision but most of us have already prepared for the filling so there is no harm in going ahead with the filling. The worst will be to file again but nothing more than that can happen and as I have heard most of the attorney will not be charging again when people will be refiling their cases. So better to file your case and let USCIS reject rather than feel sorry later on if the judge rules in favour of the lawsuit.

    Disclaimer: ( This is not a legal advise or IV's stand but a personal though process)

    If I file today, how can I be in the same class with a guy that filed on the 2nd before the new bulletin came out ?? This is where I don't understand.

    I think is more for them to get a lot of people affected thus give the lawsuit more weight and also to justify the billing.

    As for whether competing for visa numbers is fair or not, of course is not...



    more...


    table setting ideas for weddings. 2009 All Wedding Wishes
  • 2009 All Wedding Wishes



  • gcseeker2002
    12-06 09:30 PM
    You do not need a lawyer, I can guide you thru the process :) Yes, I know a few cases where plaintiff requested court to force the USCIS to issue EAD. Some people were waiting more than a year! Those cases were usually bundled with I-485 WoM. One case is well-known class action lawsuit Ngwanyia v.Ashcroft, No.02-CV-502 (D.Minn.). Government promised to issue EAD within 100 days for the class.
    http://www.ailf.org/lac/lac_020905.pdf
    However I think you better of waiting 90 days from the receipt date and then requesting EAD on infopass. Lawsuit is not a speedy process, the government has 60 days to respond to your complaint and that's not the end of it.
    I have already waited 90 days, my RD is July 02, ND is July 27.





    hot (see Table Setting Ideas table setting ideas for weddings. Table Setting Ideas For Weddings. Table Setting,; Table Setting,. rookiezzz
  • Table Setting Ideas For Weddings. Table Setting,; Table Setting,. rookiezzz



  • coolstonesa
    03-27 06:18 PM
    If I read you correctly, and if someone from IV does appear before congress, we should expect BEC mess/failure (PBEC in particular) also being brought to the attention of the lawmakers, not just the retrogression. Correct?

    And so are other 3 in the core group. We are as concerned about back logs as you are because its a personal battle for us too!



    more...


    house table setting ideas for weddings. “Wedding Table Setting, table setting ideas for weddings. table setting ideas for weddings. Wedding, Table Setting
  • table setting ideas for weddings. Wedding, Table Setting



  • Sree Swathi
    04-21 02:01 PM
    Why not parents have a different category... not B2. maybe P1/P2

    B2 is tourist visa. Parents are not tourist.

    We are here because of our good parents. Forgetting them is most disrespect we do in life.
    If we don't care our parents, when we become older(parents) how will our kids will care us?.

    Research are proving...if we live together as family like in olden days...many health issues will disappear...everybody will be happy, no stress.

    We need to go back to older family system. Now we are proving...green is better. food is medicine. So why not staying together with parents is not good?. This lead us to have a strong long lasting life.





    tattoo Black and White Table Setting table setting ideas for weddings. Daisy Wedding Table Setting
  • Daisy Wedding Table Setting



  • Dhundhun
    06-24 03:31 AM
    2. Make the check or money order payable to U.S.
    Department of Homeland Security, unless:



    Good observation. Thanks. I hope they honor, what they have written http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD also.

    On the same page 8 of http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765instr.pdf USCIS has written over-rider:

    The form fee on this form is current as of the edition date appearing in the lower right corner of this page. However, because USCIS fees change periodically, you can verify if the fees are correct by following one of the steps below:
    1. Visit our website at www.uscis.gov, select "Immigration Forms," and check the appropriate fee;
    2. Review the Fee Schedule included in your form package, if you called us to request the form; or
    3. Telephone our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and ask for the fee information.

    Based on over-rider information,
    Fees should be made payable to Department of Homeland Security or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The instruction to pay U.S. Department of Homeland Security might be old (05/27/08 - just guess based on over rider information).


    So I think, USCIS must be accepting payments in various forms of payable to. I can update in one or two days about "payable to USCIS" - Whether accepted or rejected.


    I was looking into other info also about I-765 filing. The instruction is too old for students (Foreign Students). Most of the information is given for them in http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD



    more...


    pictures Table Setting table setting ideas for weddings. table setting ideas for weddings. place settings, table setting
  • table setting ideas for weddings. place settings, table setting



  • 485Mbe4001
    08-18 06:19 PM
    Guru, read the article before adressing the typical indian mentality...typical indian mentality of not reading the article in its context :p (i am kidding...)

    The issue not about calling us Anchors, its about the scare tactics to imply that if GC is issued to an EB family it automatically implies that he/she will bring hordes to US via family sponsorship...furthermore it implies that US will be overrun my immigrants because of HR 5882. They are scaring people to create an issue out of a non issue and scuttle a bill. Considering the resources these guys have...it does change something for us if they succed in derailing the bill.

    Furthermore using the term anchor connects us to a different issue where americans are more apt to get angry...anchor babies was used during the CIR debate to express a situation where illegals would have babies in US. We on the other hand have come here legally and are helping with the US economy..i hope you understand

    What is the BIG DEAL? So what if we are called Anchor Immigrants? This is typical Indian mentality to looks for small issues. I care a damn if we are called DOG IMMIGRANTS. It does not change anything.





    dresses Table Setting Ideas For Weddings. Table Setting,; Table Setting,. rookiezzz table setting ideas for weddings. hot ideas for Table Settings table setting ideas for weddings.
  • hot ideas for Table Settings table setting ideas for weddings.



  • mbartosik
    06-14 02:09 AM
    Read the instructions on the I485.
    You might only need a receipt notice for the I140 to file I485.
    Makes sense since you can concurrent file I140 and I485 anyway.

    I filed I485 two months ago, and seem to recall reading this on the instructions or elsewhere.

    I would also do AOS not CP.



    more...


    makeup table setting designs for table setting ideas for weddings. table setting ideas for weddings. “Wedding Table Setting,
  • table setting ideas for weddings. “Wedding Table Setting,



  • small2006
    08-27 10:38 AM
    And they say why Albert Pinto "Plassey" is an angry man?

    My current H1 is expiring soon. My 3 year H1 extension is pending. I had receipt notice but NJ DMV at Wayne refused to accept that. My current License is valid only till the middle of the next month.
    Any body in the same boat? What shall I do?

    Try Trenton.





    girlfriend Daisy Wedding Table Setting table setting ideas for weddings. /4/17/Table-Setting-Ideas-
  • /4/17/Table-Setting-Ideas-



  • Almond
    01-01 06:04 PM
    I always loved this board for what it does - especially the Gurus who always spend their precious time giving input to member's queries. Well... this is not query. I just want to vent my frustration, helplessness to fellow friends in this board. In spite of graduating from a reputed univ with a Masters and very good GPA and also having 7 years of professional experience, I am bound to be a slave to my current Employer without any promotions, career growth or anything remote to that for next (God knows how many Decades) several years. ppl who are junior to me in every aspect are growing left and right and are also getting brighter opportunities. I dont care if you guys think I am jealous of them.... But does God really exist ? sorry for wasting your time with this depressing note. I guess there is a limit to how unlucky I can be !! call me a cry baby but I am one real unlucky individual !

    I know exactly how you feel because I felt that way every single day for over 8 years (look at my priority date) and even years before I sent in my i485 application. It is just the worst feeling of hopelessness and constant worry because you don't know what's going to happen and when is it going to happen, and you can't even do anything with your life because you don't know the outcome of the whole thing. I know exactly how you feel. I finally got my GC this year but I think what I went through I will never forget. I hate it when people try to make others feel better with story examples of unfortunate people from poor countries or alcoholic parents or whatever stuff of that kind, because no one who is going through something so emotionally charged as feeling like a caged bird with no future is going to take those examples and all of a sudden go AHA and feel happy, however, as someone who was where you are and who waited for over a decade to get to the final point, I can tell you what I now know I should have done while I was waiting. I should have learned a language, I should have read more, I should have acquired more hobbies, I should have learned some extra computer skills. I finally got my card and I have to start from zero because I spent so much time just concentrating on my job and my misery and on other superficial things, and now, in order to finally move on I am home on the 1st of the year surrounded be a million "how to" books in order to be able to learn new things and get a better job that is obviously going to require more skills. The only thing I give myself credit for is starting an "after GC goals" list, because I have been doing things I always wanted to do and enjoying it, and crossing them off my list.

    Also, I don't think you're really being jealous, I think you're just upset that other people with similar or less skills than you get to move on to better things, and that's really, very normal. I was there too, and tons of people on here go through the same thing. Life is unfair that way sometimes and it's all about how you make your lemonade out of lemons. So, my advice to you again is to use this waiting time to learn new things, even if you practice calligraphy, just keep busy, do something, so when you finally reach the end of the line you can say, f this, this took forever, but at least I don't feel like a damn loser.
    Like me :D.





    hairstyles 2009 All Wedding Wishes table setting ideas for weddings. Wedding Table Setting Ideas
  • Wedding Table Setting Ideas



  • rameshvaid
    03-15 09:57 PM
    Thank you for all quick replies.

    It's been about an year the case has been closed. I can't expunge it for 4 more years. The attorney said it may not be under CMT. I think even though we expunge it, in future where ever we go, if asked that ever got arrested, we need to say YES right?

    My attorney says it should be OK.. I am not sure what to be done as you said it all depends on the VO

    I am praying god for the silly thing have done and help me in this..

    Never repeat a mistake again...

    Guys, please help me if any one knew any info...

    Thank you very very much!!!

    In Ohio expungement can be done after 12 months and I neither know which state you are in nor I know the rules of any other state. The best bet is talk to a good criminal attorney. You are stuck with this case for quite some time and u need to talk to a good attorney.

    Good Luck..
    RV





    chanduv23
    10-05 11:52 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    jungalee43
    09-23 10:00 AM
    My calls are continuing. Called all the Ds and a few Rs and I will finish calling the remaining Rs in another one hour. And this is my third round of calls.
    Rep. Howard Coble's (R-NC) office would not listen to you if you are not from his district. I still insisted that my support for the bill should be noted.
    I have still not updated the poll.