sampath
04-26 08:38 AM
thanks for the wonderful job in getting our plight in the WP.
wallpaper hairstyles Vanessa Hudgens.

god_bless_you
03-28 08:25 AM
I am a Chemical Engineer ( 16 years in India as a Senior Guy + more than 5 years in US )
I am a founder team member of a high technology advanced material company, created with the help from a VC & active support of local congressman. We literally reopened a closed factory in Ohio to start this R&D / manufacturing company. ( Politicians have been making a lot of noise to revive manufacturing economy in Midwest)
We have hired about 18 people till now & we are NOT an IT company
I was accorded honorary citizenship by the mayor of city of Clinton, MS in 1989 for my extracurricular activities but did not move to US untill 2000
For last five years I have been through this immigration circus & had to file L/C multiple times. Currently, I am not able to file I-485 & I am in my 6th Year of H1-B
PCS case is more useful as he is not purely from IT/Software
Every body else have misconception that retrogression -- backlog is affecting only software professionals(yes we are more number of affected people)
seems he is a senior mature guy and can represent our concerns corrctly., did one one from IV talk with him personally?
I am a founder team member of a high technology advanced material company, created with the help from a VC & active support of local congressman. We literally reopened a closed factory in Ohio to start this R&D / manufacturing company. ( Politicians have been making a lot of noise to revive manufacturing economy in Midwest)
We have hired about 18 people till now & we are NOT an IT company
I was accorded honorary citizenship by the mayor of city of Clinton, MS in 1989 for my extracurricular activities but did not move to US untill 2000
For last five years I have been through this immigration circus & had to file L/C multiple times. Currently, I am not able to file I-485 & I am in my 6th Year of H1-B
PCS case is more useful as he is not purely from IT/Software
Every body else have misconception that retrogression -- backlog is affecting only software professionals(yes we are more number of affected people)
seems he is a senior mature guy and can represent our concerns corrctly., did one one from IV talk with him personally?
mpadapa
10-11 09:32 AM
iviviv
2011 VANESSA HUDGENS 2011 HAIRSTYLE

GIDOC
07-15 12:05 AM
I am must admit, I had not heard of these guys before. I got know about them for the first time in this forum.
Has anyone ever dealt with them personally ? How big is USINPAC ?
Has anyone ever dealt with them personally ? How big is USINPAC ?
more...
belmontboy
02-15 12:09 PM
FYI majority of Desi companies follow the rules as stipulated by US laws. There definitely are abuses in any law. Do you think all wallstreet firms played by rules in this financial mess.
If there are abuses that should be enforced. No doubt about it.
Please stop generalizing from these incidents. There are good majority of IV folks who work for good consulting companies.
If you don't want IV to be reduced to an organization of couple of hundred members, please stop generalizing. After all that is what anti-immigrants are doing.
Don't kill IV with your immature perspective.
Dude, just because you don't see the word "some" in my post, don't tell me that i am generalizing.
I do make a clear distinction between good players and bad apples. If you cannot understand, let me know I will put it in simple words!!! Doh!!!
If there are abuses that should be enforced. No doubt about it.
Please stop generalizing from these incidents. There are good majority of IV folks who work for good consulting companies.
If you don't want IV to be reduced to an organization of couple of hundred members, please stop generalizing. After all that is what anti-immigrants are doing.
Don't kill IV with your immature perspective.
Dude, just because you don't see the word "some" in my post, don't tell me that i am generalizing.
I do make a clear distinction between good players and bad apples. If you cannot understand, let me know I will put it in simple words!!! Doh!!!
angelfire76
10-05 03:26 PM
:o
�HIGH-TECH EMPLOYERS get lift from House Republican letter to Speaker Pelosi urging passage of immigration bill to help �attract and retain� high-skilled workers. But in the poll, 56% of Republicans earning more than $75,000 annually would �strongly� or �partially� agree with candidate who would bar illegal immigrants from path to citizenship�
What is the intent in relating high skilled legal immigrants and illegal immigrants, with the usage of the word �But� in the next sentence? It is gross disinformation and tries to blend together two disparate immigration issues. I would think the WSJ would know better, considering that English is the first language of it�s writers and editors.
Just for the record: High skilled legal immigrants are here LEGALLY and have jumped through all the hoops thrown at them by the system, but are yet to find a solution to their misery due to a system which refuses to revisit its antediluvian rules."
�HIGH-TECH EMPLOYERS get lift from House Republican letter to Speaker Pelosi urging passage of immigration bill to help �attract and retain� high-skilled workers. But in the poll, 56% of Republicans earning more than $75,000 annually would �strongly� or �partially� agree with candidate who would bar illegal immigrants from path to citizenship�
What is the intent in relating high skilled legal immigrants and illegal immigrants, with the usage of the word �But� in the next sentence? It is gross disinformation and tries to blend together two disparate immigration issues. I would think the WSJ would know better, considering that English is the first language of it�s writers and editors.
Just for the record: High skilled legal immigrants are here LEGALLY and have jumped through all the hoops thrown at them by the system, but are yet to find a solution to their misery due to a system which refuses to revisit its antediluvian rules."
more...
chanduv23
10-09 08:05 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2010 vanessa-hudgens-hairstyle
immigrant2007
06-30 12:54 PM
Visa recapture cannot happen with an administrative fix. Anyone who is telling you that visa recapture can happen by some admin fix or through a lawsuit is simply lying, possibly just to grab your attention. We have been repeatedly told by the administration that recapture cannot happen by an executive order.
A few days back a group of disorganized folks were writing to USCIS Director asking him to recapture. That is just a waste of time because CIS director cannot do recapture. Even Presidential executive order cannot recapture unused visas. It has to be done legislative because recapture will require change in the law.
We do not mean to dampen your enthusiasm but please do not expect for something that cannot happen. Recapture cannot happen with an administrative fix. In this admin fix initiative we are working on other possible good provisions that are possible.
I am not sure about this but one thng can certainly happen with Admin Fix.
Porting of applicant who have stayed long enough in (EB3 to EB2). EB3 15 years experience and still counting and stuck and uncertain porting rules and AC21 doesn't make sense at all.
Or
AC21 rules or some other fix giving relief to people stuck in GC unnecessarily.
USCIs can make these fixes but they dont want to do it. Its simple
A few days back a group of disorganized folks were writing to USCIS Director asking him to recapture. That is just a waste of time because CIS director cannot do recapture. Even Presidential executive order cannot recapture unused visas. It has to be done legislative because recapture will require change in the law.
We do not mean to dampen your enthusiasm but please do not expect for something that cannot happen. Recapture cannot happen with an administrative fix. In this admin fix initiative we are working on other possible good provisions that are possible.
I am not sure about this but one thng can certainly happen with Admin Fix.
Porting of applicant who have stayed long enough in (EB3 to EB2). EB3 15 years experience and still counting and stuck and uncertain porting rules and AC21 doesn't make sense at all.
Or
AC21 rules or some other fix giving relief to people stuck in GC unnecessarily.
USCIs can make these fixes but they dont want to do it. Its simple
more...
unitednations
08-15 07:02 PM
There are limits to everything - and to worries too. Of course you don't want to be taking meaningless risks, but to live like a chicken is not an option either. But this is more philosophical, here is my question.
USCIS may send RFEs for whatever and whoever they think it's reasonable. They can investigate and reinvestigate and GC holders and citizens, it's their job. Now tell me. How many you know of GC holders who got denied their citizenships because they just threw away their W2s? How many GCs were actually revoked and people were deported because USCIS investigated company and found out that most of the employees were H1b?
Here is case of my cousin, he had his GC for many years, his wife and kids got citizenships. He didn't because he didn't accrue his 5 years in the US. He felt that he would be more successful in his home country. So he had business over there and was traveling back and forth to/from US. Once, at airport the immigration officer asked why he was traveling so much? He honestly answered "i'm doing business abroad". What do you think? INS officer initiated investigation and put him on deportation. Reason? "Absence of immigration intent!!!!". The case was quickly dismissed by immigration judge. My cousin was telling me how angry the judge was at prosecutors, he told them not to waste tax money like this anymore. So... what would be the right choice for him? Taking risk and making money (now he has a $1M house in LA) or be "careful" and live in some crappy hollywood apartment until his citizenship?
People who left employer early or want to leave early will say it is ok; because it suits their needs.
People who plan on staying later or don't have any intention of leaving early will say to stay.
Bottom line is it is upto everyones own risk tolerance. I have just seen some of the biggest cowards in terms of immigration all of a sudden get so brave after they got the greencard.
If people are waiting years and playing it safe then what is the possible harm to wait a little longer and not get riled up by every small story of someone who got questioned at citizenship time, etc.
Immigration laws don't change very often; however, uscis interpretations and memos do change quite frequently. When you have to start hiring lawyers, go to court, face uncertainty then we'll see how brave people are.
USCIS may send RFEs for whatever and whoever they think it's reasonable. They can investigate and reinvestigate and GC holders and citizens, it's their job. Now tell me. How many you know of GC holders who got denied their citizenships because they just threw away their W2s? How many GCs were actually revoked and people were deported because USCIS investigated company and found out that most of the employees were H1b?
Here is case of my cousin, he had his GC for many years, his wife and kids got citizenships. He didn't because he didn't accrue his 5 years in the US. He felt that he would be more successful in his home country. So he had business over there and was traveling back and forth to/from US. Once, at airport the immigration officer asked why he was traveling so much? He honestly answered "i'm doing business abroad". What do you think? INS officer initiated investigation and put him on deportation. Reason? "Absence of immigration intent!!!!". The case was quickly dismissed by immigration judge. My cousin was telling me how angry the judge was at prosecutors, he told them not to waste tax money like this anymore. So... what would be the right choice for him? Taking risk and making money (now he has a $1M house in LA) or be "careful" and live in some crappy hollywood apartment until his citizenship?
People who left employer early or want to leave early will say it is ok; because it suits their needs.
People who plan on staying later or don't have any intention of leaving early will say to stay.
Bottom line is it is upto everyones own risk tolerance. I have just seen some of the biggest cowards in terms of immigration all of a sudden get so brave after they got the greencard.
If people are waiting years and playing it safe then what is the possible harm to wait a little longer and not get riled up by every small story of someone who got questioned at citizenship time, etc.
Immigration laws don't change very often; however, uscis interpretations and memos do change quite frequently. When you have to start hiring lawyers, go to court, face uncertainty then we'll see how brave people are.
hair vanessa hudgens 2011 haircut.
thomachan72
04-06 04:23 PM
If I could hire IV by paying some money and then forget about it, i would do that. However, as far as I know, IV core is composed of regular folks who are also on visas and therefore can only work during their spare time/vaccation time. I know every one of us is impatient with this EB process, but the reality is our movment is not big/strong enough. Most of us once we get hold of the Green card (is it really green color??) completely forget that we were once part of an everlasting que with so many desperate people.
This is the main difference between EB community and the ilegals. Ilegals are united by a lot of factors and even their legal relatives dont think twice before struggling/fighting for them. How many of our dear Indian/chinese friends (who are citizens of this nation) will stand up for us??? Even though many came here and strugled to obtain the EB green card, now we are alien to them!!!
Consider the ilegal people:-
theoratically, they are not supposed to have any voice in this nation simply because they are ilegals and hiding from the law. How come then that they are able to have such a huge protest march?? because most of the people who protested for them and stand up for them are legals
We will be 100 times more successful if the major indian associations/chinese associations or other country associations raise the voice for us. They should "BECOME HUMAN BEINGS ONCE AGAIN" and feel for us. We should remind them once again of the strange and long path many of them went through to get the GC.
HOW COME THEY IGNORE US???? IF THEY IGNORE US, WHO WILL CONSIDER US???
IV??? my friends IV core member is a person of leadership quality for sure, but he/she is just in the same unstable boat as me and you.
WE DESPERATELY NEED FOLKS IN THE MAIN LAND TO REACH OUT TO US.
This is the main difference between EB community and the ilegals. Ilegals are united by a lot of factors and even their legal relatives dont think twice before struggling/fighting for them. How many of our dear Indian/chinese friends (who are citizens of this nation) will stand up for us??? Even though many came here and strugled to obtain the EB green card, now we are alien to them!!!
Consider the ilegal people:-
theoratically, they are not supposed to have any voice in this nation simply because they are ilegals and hiding from the law. How come then that they are able to have such a huge protest march?? because most of the people who protested for them and stand up for them are legals
We will be 100 times more successful if the major indian associations/chinese associations or other country associations raise the voice for us. They should "BECOME HUMAN BEINGS ONCE AGAIN" and feel for us. We should remind them once again of the strange and long path many of them went through to get the GC.
HOW COME THEY IGNORE US???? IF THEY IGNORE US, WHO WILL CONSIDER US???
IV??? my friends IV core member is a person of leadership quality for sure, but he/she is just in the same unstable boat as me and you.
WE DESPERATELY NEED FOLKS IN THE MAIN LAND TO REACH OUT TO US.
more...

roseball
02-12 02:05 AM
**************
- Labor was filed with a minimum requirement as Masters degree. No alternate degree requirement or equivalency was mentioned. --> just found out that it did say BS+ 5 exp is ok - USCIS mistakenly approved the I-140 (I am assuming OP does not have a US Masters and only has masters equivalent or BS + 5 yrs)
- Sponsoring employer revoked approved I-140
- USCIS checked the I-140 and realized it made a mistake in initial I-140 approval
- USCIS denied the pending I-485 based on incorrect I-140 approval
If all of the above is correct, then I doubt if anything can be done. I dont see any grounds to file MTR based on the fact that beneficiary does not have a US Masters degree which is the requirement as indicated in LC filing. I dont think you can do anything with respect to USCIS's mistake in approving I-140 earlier and now denying it. Got to wait and see what the attorney's view is in this regard.
**********
Since the application do say BS+5 years and I have copy of the Edu evaluation which says Master equivalent , I do see a good chance now to re-open the case .
Mine is not a labor substitute. ( just to clarify)
Thanks
-vinod
That one phrase in your LC requirement could turn out to be a life saver for you. Can you further clarify the educational/experience requirements mentioned in LC. Was it Masters or equivalent with zero experience OR Bachelors with 5 yrs of progressive experience? Your educational evaluation should meet atleast one of the requirements mentioned in the LC. Either Masters or Bachelors + 5 yrs exp. I think for your educational background (non 4 yr BS degree), I feel more comfortable with getting the evaluation done to satisfy the BS + 5 yrs requirement rather than going for Masters equivalent. NSC is known to be strict w.r.t 3 yr BS degree when it comes to EB-2 cases. However, since your initial evaluation showed you as holding a masters equivalent, I am not sure if its a good idea now to try to defend your case with BS + 5 yrs equivalence. A good attorney would be able to guide you through with this. I also suggest you to consult any reputed attorney regarding this and get feedback on your company attorney's plans and not just blindly follow what your company attorney says.
- Labor was filed with a minimum requirement as Masters degree. No alternate degree requirement or equivalency was mentioned. --> just found out that it did say BS+ 5 exp is ok - USCIS mistakenly approved the I-140 (I am assuming OP does not have a US Masters and only has masters equivalent or BS + 5 yrs)
- Sponsoring employer revoked approved I-140
- USCIS checked the I-140 and realized it made a mistake in initial I-140 approval
- USCIS denied the pending I-485 based on incorrect I-140 approval
If all of the above is correct, then I doubt if anything can be done. I dont see any grounds to file MTR based on the fact that beneficiary does not have a US Masters degree which is the requirement as indicated in LC filing. I dont think you can do anything with respect to USCIS's mistake in approving I-140 earlier and now denying it. Got to wait and see what the attorney's view is in this regard.
**********
Since the application do say BS+5 years and I have copy of the Edu evaluation which says Master equivalent , I do see a good chance now to re-open the case .
Mine is not a labor substitute. ( just to clarify)
Thanks
-vinod
That one phrase in your LC requirement could turn out to be a life saver for you. Can you further clarify the educational/experience requirements mentioned in LC. Was it Masters or equivalent with zero experience OR Bachelors with 5 yrs of progressive experience? Your educational evaluation should meet atleast one of the requirements mentioned in the LC. Either Masters or Bachelors + 5 yrs exp. I think for your educational background (non 4 yr BS degree), I feel more comfortable with getting the evaluation done to satisfy the BS + 5 yrs requirement rather than going for Masters equivalent. NSC is known to be strict w.r.t 3 yr BS degree when it comes to EB-2 cases. However, since your initial evaluation showed you as holding a masters equivalent, I am not sure if its a good idea now to try to defend your case with BS + 5 yrs equivalence. A good attorney would be able to guide you through with this. I also suggest you to consult any reputed attorney regarding this and get feedback on your company attorney's plans and not just blindly follow what your company attorney says.
hot Vanessa Hudgens-prom hair
webm
05-22 11:32 AM
you know, they posted August 29 for I140 at Texas, i predict it will magically move back to, lets say, July 28.
Then it's a forward movement..move back is retrogress.
Then it's a forward movement..move back is retrogress.
more...
house vanessa hudgens haircut 2011.

Macaca
06-15 08:00 PM
From numerous visits to USCIS facilities, the Ombudsman has observed that adjudicators prefer to work on the cases that are easiest to complete. Adjudicators pick the �low hanging fruit� first because supervisors base performance evaluations on the number of cases completed. Consequently, adjudicators put aside the most difficult and time-intensive cases. These cases remain pending, perhaps for years, while backlog reduction appears generally to be succeeding.
The Ombudsman fully supports USCIS efforts to quickly and efficiently complete the cases. However, the current drive to complete large numbers of cases presents problems. For example, USCIS provides field offices resources based on what is needed to complete a typical case. It is the Ombudsman�s understanding that if field offices have a workload of 1,000 cases and USCIS determines each case usually takes one hour to complete, USCIS will provide financial support for 1,000 hours. Cases that take longer than an hour to complete are not provided additional resources in the office�s budget. Offices with more than the average numbers of difficult cases or offices that try to work the difficult cases thoroughly will not be adequately funded because the number of completions will be low. Meanwhile, offices that push to complete the easy cases will see their budgets grow.
One field office visited by the Ombudsman has a large number of long-pending cases which require substantial adjudicator hours. However, officers at that office indicate that they cannot address the older, difficult cases without negatively affecting their productivity report to USCIS headquarters.
Ombudsman's Recommendation
The Ombudsman has observed that newer cases are processed more quickly while cases more than six months old are increasingly backlogged. The Ombudsman supports the USCIS drive to maximize case completions, but attention needs to be directed at clearing older cases. The Ombudsman recommends that USCIS provide a clearer picture of the current backlog by providing information on the number of pending cases by form type with receipts that are:
< 90 days;
< 180 days;
< 1 year;
< 2 years;
< 3 years;
< 4 years; and
>= 4 years.
The Ombudsman fully supports USCIS efforts to quickly and efficiently complete the cases. However, the current drive to complete large numbers of cases presents problems. For example, USCIS provides field offices resources based on what is needed to complete a typical case. It is the Ombudsman�s understanding that if field offices have a workload of 1,000 cases and USCIS determines each case usually takes one hour to complete, USCIS will provide financial support for 1,000 hours. Cases that take longer than an hour to complete are not provided additional resources in the office�s budget. Offices with more than the average numbers of difficult cases or offices that try to work the difficult cases thoroughly will not be adequately funded because the number of completions will be low. Meanwhile, offices that push to complete the easy cases will see their budgets grow.
One field office visited by the Ombudsman has a large number of long-pending cases which require substantial adjudicator hours. However, officers at that office indicate that they cannot address the older, difficult cases without negatively affecting their productivity report to USCIS headquarters.
Ombudsman's Recommendation
The Ombudsman has observed that newer cases are processed more quickly while cases more than six months old are increasingly backlogged. The Ombudsman supports the USCIS drive to maximize case completions, but attention needs to be directed at clearing older cases. The Ombudsman recommends that USCIS provide a clearer picture of the current backlog by providing information on the number of pending cases by form type with receipts that are:
< 90 days;
< 180 days;
< 1 year;
< 2 years;
< 3 years;
< 4 years; and
>= 4 years.
tattoo Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Her
gg_ny
10-11 01:37 PM
Pappu,
for some reason I could not upload any of the files. I just sent you an email with one of the files as attachment; could you try uploading it?
Thanks.
you can upload them with your post. there will be a paperclip icon in the interface that you can click and upload.
for some reason I could not upload any of the files. I just sent you an email with one of the files as attachment; could you try uploading it?
Thanks.
you can upload them with your post. there will be a paperclip icon in the interface that you can click and upload.
more...
pictures vanessa hudgens 2011 hairstyle

rjd1234
02-23 03:58 PM
I came to US on h4 i applied for H1-B Visa.again I would like convert to H4 Visa.
My H4-visa stamped until 09/30/2007
My husband H1-B Visa stamped until 09/30/2007.
My husband applied for his H1-B extension But we didnt receive approval notice.we have recipe copy.
Is there any chances to reject my h4visa(boz only 2-3 months left for my husband h1-b expiration)
----------
Hi sertha1,
I have a similar situation. Can you please tell me how you resolved this problem?
Thanks
r
My H4-visa stamped until 09/30/2007
My husband H1-B Visa stamped until 09/30/2007.
My husband applied for his H1-B extension But we didnt receive approval notice.we have recipe copy.
Is there any chances to reject my h4visa(boz only 2-3 months left for my husband h1-b expiration)
----------
Hi sertha1,
I have a similar situation. Can you please tell me how you resolved this problem?
Thanks
r
dresses Vanessa Hudgens Hair styles
GCplease
10-24 02:05 PM
hi guys,
The PD current for EB1 in the month of Oct.
I have filed my I-140,I-485 on Oct10 2007 in the category of EB1.
But until now i did not receive any confirmation notice..
Can anyone say what should i do now or have to wait for some more weeks?
Thanks in advance...
Give them some time.
It has only been 15 days since you applied. They can take upto 2 months to send you the 485 receipt notice due to the huge influx of 485 applications they received over the past 2 months.
The PD current for EB1 in the month of Oct.
I have filed my I-140,I-485 on Oct10 2007 in the category of EB1.
But until now i did not receive any confirmation notice..
Can anyone say what should i do now or have to wait for some more weeks?
Thanks in advance...
Give them some time.
It has only been 15 days since you applied. They can take upto 2 months to send you the 485 receipt notice due to the huge influx of 485 applications they received over the past 2 months.
more...
makeup vanessa hudgens 2011 hairstyle
logiclife
09-25 07:22 PM
In theory, the idea that a gathering of even 200 people in company's parking lot (Cisco, goolge, microsoft) - IS GREAT.
Immigration Voice has always appreciated efforts of members who get employers involved.
However, I am inclined to believe that company HR will resist such activity on their own premises, especially during business hours or even lunch time. That's because its loss in terms of productivity and distractions for all employees, even those who are US citizens.
BUT...
If someone pulls this off and if there is a gathering to protest green card delays at any of these companies -- Cisco, Oracle, Microsoft, Google, Intel, Amazon...anyone...THEN IV leadership will fly to such an even from wherever they have to fly and attend it at a moments notice (provided your employer allows us in your buildings/premises of course).
Not only that, if you can pull it off, then IV will honor you will a "IMMIGRATION VOICE MEDAL OF HONOR" for doing that. Its a square medal with imprint of GC on one side and EAD card on another side. :):)
So if you can, by all means, pursue that opportunity and email me or Aman on how we can help you do that. Microsoft has 3500 employees in green card wait line in Seattle alone. Cisco is also hundreds of employees in San Jose alone (and Cisco employees is one of my favorite groups of people in IV, they have shown up every where IV has done anything...must be something in the water out there in the bay area, its a land of activists...).
Thanks.
Immigration Voice has always appreciated efforts of members who get employers involved.
However, I am inclined to believe that company HR will resist such activity on their own premises, especially during business hours or even lunch time. That's because its loss in terms of productivity and distractions for all employees, even those who are US citizens.
BUT...
If someone pulls this off and if there is a gathering to protest green card delays at any of these companies -- Cisco, Oracle, Microsoft, Google, Intel, Amazon...anyone...THEN IV leadership will fly to such an even from wherever they have to fly and attend it at a moments notice (provided your employer allows us in your buildings/premises of course).
Not only that, if you can pull it off, then IV will honor you will a "IMMIGRATION VOICE MEDAL OF HONOR" for doing that. Its a square medal with imprint of GC on one side and EAD card on another side. :):)
So if you can, by all means, pursue that opportunity and email me or Aman on how we can help you do that. Microsoft has 3500 employees in green card wait line in Seattle alone. Cisco is also hundreds of employees in San Jose alone (and Cisco employees is one of my favorite groups of people in IV, they have shown up every where IV has done anything...must be something in the water out there in the bay area, its a land of activists...).
Thanks.
girlfriend hot How To Do Vanessa Hudgens
yabadaba
11-08 11:56 AM
The people who wants to be a part of American Society should first definately be a very open minded towards all cultures and social trends.
Other thing to be Indian or representing Indian traditions is not a crime but certainly every time barking against anything Indian may certainly be a crime as it is a clear indication of closed door or prejudicial mind towards one particular country and culture. Americans do not mind if one shows that he is Indian now and want to become in American future. Although they prefer that AND that is why they label Jindal as Indian-American although he born in USA. If there are majority Indians on IV board, it is not a crime but it is obvious. Some of my chienese friends on IV board may start thread for wishing chienese festival, I bet most Indians on this board will welcome and same goes with Muslim friends on IV board. Starting and wishing EID MUBARAK thread (By the way that is also a Indian tradition..And I am proud of that too) is not a crime and by now if nobody started it does not mean other people may not welcome it. If you are a Muslim, start the thread for EID Mubarak, I will be the first to welcome that step. You want to be American,, right? Then first start learning open mind and start respecting the culture of majority IV memebers first. If you would not start that now how will you settle yourself in cultural pot of the world?
If you are an Indian citizen right now take control over your inferiority complex and get over it because if you do not respect your culture or your tradition what guaranty would be there for Americans that you would respect American traditions in future. Even Americans are not fool. And how dare you pretend that people form China and other countries just stop supporting IV as they just see few threads celebrating Indian culture? So stop this bullshit now otherwise I may have to request moderators to ban you.
By the way Happy Diwali to you and your family.
As usual you twisted my point to make it out that I dont have any "cultural values," as you define it.
I think chandu and paskal in their subsequent msgs got my point exactly that we should promote happy <festival> of all regions/traditions rather than focusing on the majority one.
That would promote IV's agenda rather than distract from it.
Its people like you with your misguided "cultural values" that are the cause of problems around the world. You are like the Indian version of ALIPAC.
Other thing to be Indian or representing Indian traditions is not a crime but certainly every time barking against anything Indian may certainly be a crime as it is a clear indication of closed door or prejudicial mind towards one particular country and culture. Americans do not mind if one shows that he is Indian now and want to become in American future. Although they prefer that AND that is why they label Jindal as Indian-American although he born in USA. If there are majority Indians on IV board, it is not a crime but it is obvious. Some of my chienese friends on IV board may start thread for wishing chienese festival, I bet most Indians on this board will welcome and same goes with Muslim friends on IV board. Starting and wishing EID MUBARAK thread (By the way that is also a Indian tradition..And I am proud of that too) is not a crime and by now if nobody started it does not mean other people may not welcome it. If you are a Muslim, start the thread for EID Mubarak, I will be the first to welcome that step. You want to be American,, right? Then first start learning open mind and start respecting the culture of majority IV memebers first. If you would not start that now how will you settle yourself in cultural pot of the world?
If you are an Indian citizen right now take control over your inferiority complex and get over it because if you do not respect your culture or your tradition what guaranty would be there for Americans that you would respect American traditions in future. Even Americans are not fool. And how dare you pretend that people form China and other countries just stop supporting IV as they just see few threads celebrating Indian culture? So stop this bullshit now otherwise I may have to request moderators to ban you.
By the way Happy Diwali to you and your family.
As usual you twisted my point to make it out that I dont have any "cultural values," as you define it.
I think chandu and paskal in their subsequent msgs got my point exactly that we should promote happy <festival> of all regions/traditions rather than focusing on the majority one.
That would promote IV's agenda rather than distract from it.
Its people like you with your misguided "cultural values" that are the cause of problems around the world. You are like the Indian version of ALIPAC.
hairstyles vanessa hudgens messy bun
TO BE OR NO TO BE
10-14 12:37 PM
I apologize as this is not completely relevant to this thread....
Can someone confirm that there is no filing fees for EAD and AP renewal for people with I-485 receipt dates after July 30, 2007? That what's the instructions says, and I called up USCIS and they confirmed it. I just wanted to see if anyone on IV received EAD and AP without fees?
Up until last year I was using a lawyer and they always made me pay fees for these application, so was wondering.
I will appreciate your response.
Thank you
Can someone confirm that there is no filing fees for EAD and AP renewal for people with I-485 receipt dates after July 30, 2007? That what's the instructions says, and I called up USCIS and they confirmed it. I just wanted to see if anyone on IV received EAD and AP without fees?
Up until last year I was using a lawyer and they always made me pay fees for these application, so was wondering.
I will appreciate your response.
Thank you
rameshvaid
03-15 10:13 PM
You are wrong here.
I highly doubt they pull up state criminal record at POE.
If its a federal crime, then i can believe that.
You want to bet with me on this.. I am not wrong here. Why would I scare someone..Even if this is Misdemeanor or felony charges irrespective of wheather this is state or federal it is one's record and every officer at POE has an access to this record.
RV
I highly doubt they pull up state criminal record at POE.
If its a federal crime, then i can believe that.
You want to bet with me on this.. I am not wrong here. Why would I scare someone..Even if this is Misdemeanor or felony charges irrespective of wheather this is state or federal it is one's record and every officer at POE has an access to this record.
RV
styrum
02-09 08:23 PM
Here I got it from CIS site. The position must require MS but if you have BS+5 you qualify for it and hence for EB2:
EB-2 Eligibility and Filing
The EB-2 classification includes: aliens who are "members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent" and aliens "who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business will substantially benefit the national economy, cultural, or educational interests or welfare of the United States."
A petition for a foreign professional holding an advanced degree may be filed when the job requires an advanced degree (beyond the baccalaureate) and the alien possesses such a degree or the equivalent. The petition must include documentation, such as an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. advanced degree or a foreign equivalent degree, or an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent degree and letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the specialty.
RESUME: To file under EB2, if the position by its code falls under job zone IV for the requirements to be "normal" it needs to require MS + 0 experience, but the applicant may have BS + 5. For zone V the position should require MS at least again, and may require experience. But, again, your BS + 5 will be counted as MS (you will need more than 5 if any additional experience is required, obviously).
EB-2 Eligibility and Filing
The EB-2 classification includes: aliens who are "members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent" and aliens "who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business will substantially benefit the national economy, cultural, or educational interests or welfare of the United States."
A petition for a foreign professional holding an advanced degree may be filed when the job requires an advanced degree (beyond the baccalaureate) and the alien possesses such a degree or the equivalent. The petition must include documentation, such as an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. advanced degree or a foreign equivalent degree, or an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent degree and letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the specialty.
RESUME: To file under EB2, if the position by its code falls under job zone IV for the requirements to be "normal" it needs to require MS + 0 experience, but the applicant may have BS + 5. For zone V the position should require MS at least again, and may require experience. But, again, your BS + 5 will be counted as MS (you will need more than 5 if any additional experience is required, obviously).


