
vishal
08-24 03:10 PM
Hi all,
my priority date is jan 2003.first ours was at TSC and then it was transferred to VSc and now it was transferred to TSC.
my priority date is jan 2003.first ours was at TSC and then it was transferred to VSc and now it was transferred to TSC.
wallpaper graffiti wallpaper love.
h1techSlave
01-15 12:20 PM
In India, the govt. collaborates with the criminals to kill the citizens.
my friend, pretty much every place in US in unsafe.
from the news: "The motive behind the killing is not known but Murthy, an official of the state-owned Bharast Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), quoted Vishal's friends as saying that some African Americans shot him after an altercation. "
Not to disrespect the read, but people should realize what they are getting into before they get into arguments or brawl. This is not India.
my friend, pretty much every place in US in unsafe.
from the news: "The motive behind the killing is not known but Murthy, an official of the state-owned Bharast Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), quoted Vishal's friends as saying that some African Americans shot him after an altercation. "
Not to disrespect the read, but people should realize what they are getting into before they get into arguments or brawl. This is not India.
sachuin23
04-21 01:20 PM
if its a 10 year visa...i doubt there should be a concern about visa renewal.
Hopefully in 10 years you have GC and USC :)
But to answer your question...as long as you are not overstaying the 6 months there should be no legal issues. Ofcourse there is no such guarantee as it is upto the visa issuing officer's discretion
Thanks ! Thats what I thought , but wanted to confirm with senior members.
Hopefully in 10 years you have GC and USC :)
But to answer your question...as long as you are not overstaying the 6 months there should be no legal issues. Ofcourse there is no such guarantee as it is upto the visa issuing officer's discretion
Thanks ! Thats what I thought , but wanted to confirm with senior members.
2011 Love Wallpaper Graffiti Wall

sanju
11-15 01:39 PM
here is what i suggest:
create a yahoo group or blog..and have ppl publish the name anonymously of the desi bloodsuckers...some kind of activism is required..instead of coming on this board like some ballless buggers and crying like babies...grow up and take back ur life...bytch..;-)
btw..i am not in IT so..i dont have to deal with suck suckers.. i have read so many posts abt this.. i am fed up..
I guess H1Guy wants to report this to DOL, which is strides ahead of merely creating some yahoo group and "cry like babies" in that yahoo group. He wants to take concrete action, but you are suggesting to continue to discuss anonymously on some forum. I am confused :confused:
.
create a yahoo group or blog..and have ppl publish the name anonymously of the desi bloodsuckers...some kind of activism is required..instead of coming on this board like some ballless buggers and crying like babies...grow up and take back ur life...bytch..;-)
btw..i am not in IT so..i dont have to deal with suck suckers.. i have read so many posts abt this.. i am fed up..
I guess H1Guy wants to report this to DOL, which is strides ahead of merely creating some yahoo group and "cry like babies" in that yahoo group. He wants to take concrete action, but you are suggesting to continue to discuss anonymously on some forum. I am confused :confused:
.
more...
imneedy
06-25 11:38 AM
May be some one who has already renewed their AP can answer this:
I am about to renew my AP. What will be the start date on the new AP. Is it the date after the current AP expires(like with EAD) or the date the renewal application is approved. Appreciate any responses.
I assume, you are asking for "Date of Intended Departure". Please use specific text from the form you are talking about. You can find some answers here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=256903)
I am about to renew my AP. What will be the start date on the new AP. Is it the date after the current AP expires(like with EAD) or the date the renewal application is approved. Appreciate any responses.
I assume, you are asking for "Date of Intended Departure". Please use specific text from the form you are talking about. You can find some answers here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=256903)

CADude
05-02 01:26 PM
Look for few stupid guys like us and feel better... More you wait difficult to let it go... It's slow poision with slimmer of hope. We have been teached for "shunk cost" but tought to implement on ourself. Still live in false hope and lives goes on...
PD: July 2001 and came to this country in 1999. For what not sure any more. :):D
Folks...cannot wait...any options left....
Boring....india is better it looks....waiting for GC then Citizenship...is going to be a hell....inflation is high....
Anand
PD: July 2001 and came to this country in 1999. For what not sure any more. :):D
Folks...cannot wait...any options left....
Boring....india is better it looks....waiting for GC then Citizenship...is going to be a hell....inflation is high....
Anand
more...
Madhuri
07-02 02:15 PM
If this is true, it is really scary for people who are solely on EAD and no longer hold H1 status.
New Traps for Aliens Filing for a Green Card (http://www.rreeves.com/articles/immigration_en_10575.php)
New Traps for Aliens Filing for a Green Card (http://www.rreeves.com/articles/immigration_en_10575.php)
2010 graffiti wallpaper love.
krishna.ahd
02-19 10:04 AM
Hi
While waiting for GC ( which may take several more yrs !!!) I want to go for Life Insurance, Since I am at age of about 40 its need to be done, though I have enough of that in India, not in US. In that regards I just started evaluating different options. Plesase share your comments and experiences during search of Life Insurance.
(1) which is better to go for term life or whole life
Term Life is better , agents will push for whole life as the commission are more
You have to come to the term , till when you need life coverage, like your son graduating after 7 years or after 12 years you may not have financial liability towards kids etc
(2) I started contacting agents (mainly desi) and they recommend Whole life ( if you can afford premium). They tell that it is ultimately result in Saving, Dividend etc. So my question is Does paying EXTRA PREMIUM ( i think it will be substantially high for whole life) RESULT in EQUIVALENT OF SAVINGS OR DIVIDENS? or just agents recommends that because they get more commissions with that?
Yes they get more commission on whole life , basically you dont need , if at all you think then you can go for term life which offers extension after the initial period with same premium
(3) I see lot of DESI agents in New york Life, So is it due to their speciallity in Indian Community market? Does they offer competative products?
No clue
(4) How to search of best rate for Whole or Term Life, Does Select qoute and Other such agencies are good to their promise of getting low cost? Does companys that we get through Select qoute give Insurance to NON-PERMANENT RESIDENTS like US
Check these websites
http://www.insure.com/
http://www.accuquote.com/
(5) Which reliable comanies offer Life insurance to non-greencard holders (menas H-1B holders)
Some of the companies doesnt offer for Non GC ( not permanent resident) or offer with higher premium
(6) please list websites that you thnik are good as per your experience while searching and evaluating different Life Insurance Options?
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/money101/lesson20/
Also have some information web site listed in 4
thanks for your insput which will help several members like me.
P.S subscribed monthly contibutions to IV and participating in its other faxing and email campaigns.
Good Luck
While waiting for GC ( which may take several more yrs !!!) I want to go for Life Insurance, Since I am at age of about 40 its need to be done, though I have enough of that in India, not in US. In that regards I just started evaluating different options. Plesase share your comments and experiences during search of Life Insurance.
(1) which is better to go for term life or whole life
Term Life is better , agents will push for whole life as the commission are more
You have to come to the term , till when you need life coverage, like your son graduating after 7 years or after 12 years you may not have financial liability towards kids etc
(2) I started contacting agents (mainly desi) and they recommend Whole life ( if you can afford premium). They tell that it is ultimately result in Saving, Dividend etc. So my question is Does paying EXTRA PREMIUM ( i think it will be substantially high for whole life) RESULT in EQUIVALENT OF SAVINGS OR DIVIDENS? or just agents recommends that because they get more commissions with that?
Yes they get more commission on whole life , basically you dont need , if at all you think then you can go for term life which offers extension after the initial period with same premium
(3) I see lot of DESI agents in New york Life, So is it due to their speciallity in Indian Community market? Does they offer competative products?
No clue
(4) How to search of best rate for Whole or Term Life, Does Select qoute and Other such agencies are good to their promise of getting low cost? Does companys that we get through Select qoute give Insurance to NON-PERMANENT RESIDENTS like US
Check these websites
http://www.insure.com/
http://www.accuquote.com/
(5) Which reliable comanies offer Life insurance to non-greencard holders (menas H-1B holders)
Some of the companies doesnt offer for Non GC ( not permanent resident) or offer with higher premium
(6) please list websites that you thnik are good as per your experience while searching and evaluating different Life Insurance Options?
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/money101/lesson20/
Also have some information web site listed in 4
thanks for your insput which will help several members like me.
P.S subscribed monthly contibutions to IV and participating in its other faxing and email campaigns.
Good Luck
more...

h1techSlave
03-17 02:25 PM
I have listened to a couple of speaches by Bernake in NPR. Basically that guy is completely in the blank on how to handle the economy. He simply says, we are in this mess, because the lenders were very lenient. Fed measures such as interest rate cut and pumping money into the banking system is causing the dollar to fall thus further weakening the economy.
I say, we all write to Bernake that some 10, 000 immigrants will buy homes if we all get a GC. 10, 000 may or may not buy a home, but let us just polish the numbers a little bit. 10,000 * 300,000 (average home price) = 1 million billion dollars . Actually the total figure is 3 billion $$; enough to give a massive jolt to the sagging economy. I think we should also write to Wall Street journal and all major news paper organizations about this.
In America, people gets recognized when they offers a solution for a problem faced by the country. Whiners are (who write to Bush or Senators) do not get noticed nor are respected.
I say, we all write to Bernake that some 10, 000 immigrants will buy homes if we all get a GC. 10, 000 may or may not buy a home, but let us just polish the numbers a little bit. 10,000 * 300,000 (average home price) = 1 million billion dollars . Actually the total figure is 3 billion $$; enough to give a massive jolt to the sagging economy. I think we should also write to Wall Street journal and all major news paper organizations about this.
In America, people gets recognized when they offers a solution for a problem faced by the country. Whiners are (who write to Bush or Senators) do not get noticed nor are respected.
hair sport 3D graffiti wallpaper
rsharma
10-10 10:54 AM
I respectfully disagree, he is the president of USA and to its citizens, you might morally/personally declare him to be your president, but as long as your passport is not from USA you my friend are an alien (not extraterrestrial) living in the US of A :), please dont take this personally I am in the US too, and I got my passport recently renewed, and I had to pledge my allegiance in order to get my passport. It's just a law point. And I wish you all the best in your endeavor. Bharat mata ki Jai.
Dear Friend, I know that I had pledged my alligiance to the Sovereinty, Intigretity of the country who had issued the passport I am holding. None of my actions are against that statement. However as I have moved over to USA and applied to live in USA permanently I should respect and love this country from the bottom of my heart.
I feel if I love my country of birth and sing its paises, then I should have stayed there permanently and not aspire to become US permanent Resident and eventualy US citizen. Since I want to stay in US I should love US more than any other country including the country of my birth.
Friend, most of us say that there should not be any country quota (I too support this statement), but sometimes we only provide the reason for keeping the country quota. We do not blend in to the US melting point but keep our seperate identity of so and so country. If you regularly read the posts in this forum it clearly displays that this forum belongs to a particular country. Many of the posters post in that country's language, posts any news from that country and some even say negative things about the nighbours of that country. Although I am too from that country I do not support that and want to present myself as an immigrant who want to reside and live in USA permanently.
I will continue to sing praises of the country I have selected and want to live permanently in (USA) and work to show that I am blending in this culture of this country and try to help remove any quota based on country of birth.
God Bless USA.
Dear Friend, I know that I had pledged my alligiance to the Sovereinty, Intigretity of the country who had issued the passport I am holding. None of my actions are against that statement. However as I have moved over to USA and applied to live in USA permanently I should respect and love this country from the bottom of my heart.
I feel if I love my country of birth and sing its paises, then I should have stayed there permanently and not aspire to become US permanent Resident and eventualy US citizen. Since I want to stay in US I should love US more than any other country including the country of my birth.
Friend, most of us say that there should not be any country quota (I too support this statement), but sometimes we only provide the reason for keeping the country quota. We do not blend in to the US melting point but keep our seperate identity of so and so country. If you regularly read the posts in this forum it clearly displays that this forum belongs to a particular country. Many of the posters post in that country's language, posts any news from that country and some even say negative things about the nighbours of that country. Although I am too from that country I do not support that and want to present myself as an immigrant who want to reside and live in USA permanently.
I will continue to sing praises of the country I have selected and want to live permanently in (USA) and work to show that I am blending in this culture of this country and try to help remove any quota based on country of birth.
God Bless USA.
more...
mpadapa
10-11 07:19 PM
How long does it take for ppl to make up their mind on a casual get together??
Come on folks participate in this poll and drop in for the meet. If I can make it to the meet by commuting for almost 2 hrs (one way) what is stopping folks who are working few subways stops away from penn st or GCT :confused:
Come on folks participate in this poll and drop in for the meet. If I can make it to the meet by commuting for almost 2 hrs (one way) what is stopping folks who are working few subways stops away from penn st or GCT :confused:
hot Wallpaper for writing
chanduv23
10-03 04:41 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
more...
house graffiti wallpaper love.

h1vegas
06-25 03:56 PM
While I Wrote The Check For Ead Renewal
I Wrote It To Department Of Homeland Security And Not
Us Deparment Of Homeland Security
Is It A Big Problem
Just an update guys ..checks cashed today
( sent to DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY)
I Wrote It To Department Of Homeland Security And Not
Us Deparment Of Homeland Security
Is It A Big Problem
Just an update guys ..checks cashed today
( sent to DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY)
tattoo Corazones Graffiti - Graffiti
sunny1000
06-28 11:08 PM
Is there anyone who got an appointment letter recently from Amercan Embassy, MUMBAI?
My interview is scheduled on 22nd Aug but not received letter yet.
email the consulate. I heard that they are very prompt in replying.
please visit http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/ivfaq.html#whenappt\
In the FAQ section it says:
--------------------------------------------------
My date is current, my case is in Mumbai, and I turned in my forms. How can I find out the appointment date?
We schedule immigrant visa appointments by the middle of each month for the following month. We send a letter to the address of record in each case.
We also post immigrant visa appointments on our web site every month. Please check currently scheduled appointments to see if you or your relative has an appointment in the near future. If a case number appears on this list but the applicant has not yet received an appointment letter, either the applicant or an authorized agent may pick up a Duplicate Appointment Letter from our Public Information window any business day between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m., except for Indian and American holidays.
--------------------------------------------
hope that helps.
My interview is scheduled on 22nd Aug but not received letter yet.
email the consulate. I heard that they are very prompt in replying.
please visit http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/ivfaq.html#whenappt\
In the FAQ section it says:
--------------------------------------------------
My date is current, my case is in Mumbai, and I turned in my forms. How can I find out the appointment date?
We schedule immigrant visa appointments by the middle of each month for the following month. We send a letter to the address of record in each case.
We also post immigrant visa appointments on our web site every month. Please check currently scheduled appointments to see if you or your relative has an appointment in the near future. If a case number appears on this list but the applicant has not yet received an appointment letter, either the applicant or an authorized agent may pick up a Duplicate Appointment Letter from our Public Information window any business day between 9:30 and 10:30 a.m., except for Indian and American holidays.
--------------------------------------------
hope that helps.
more...
pictures Graffiti wallpaper! Love it!

seekerofpeace
09-11 10:05 PM
Do you want to have similar polls on:
marrying
buying a car
having children...
There is something which is personal...buying a house is one such...opinion poll shouldn't decide that....GC or not if you feel like buy one...
We went thru the same decision 3 years back but not buying a house was one of the best decisions....the best way is to ask people who are selling houses....in the northeast it is a hell to sell houses.
My suggestion if you are a medico or a lawyer go ahead....but being attached to the tech sector is no safety net for buying a house....I have had friends with 300K take home file for bankruptcy in this economy after both members loose very lucrative jobs....just a statistic...by 2010 more than 50% households in the USA will owe more for mortgage than their houses net worth.....
Again it is an individualistic decision....go ahead if you feel confident...two things you must make sure you are in the house for at least 3 years....tax savings are no security...house tax and work on the house do add costs up....
+ House in USA is no longer an equity proposition but a liability...
SoP
marrying
buying a car
having children...
There is something which is personal...buying a house is one such...opinion poll shouldn't decide that....GC or not if you feel like buy one...
We went thru the same decision 3 years back but not buying a house was one of the best decisions....the best way is to ask people who are selling houses....in the northeast it is a hell to sell houses.
My suggestion if you are a medico or a lawyer go ahead....but being attached to the tech sector is no safety net for buying a house....I have had friends with 300K take home file for bankruptcy in this economy after both members loose very lucrative jobs....just a statistic...by 2010 more than 50% households in the USA will owe more for mortgage than their houses net worth.....
Again it is an individualistic decision....go ahead if you feel confident...two things you must make sure you are in the house for at least 3 years....tax savings are no security...house tax and work on the house do add costs up....
+ House in USA is no longer an equity proposition but a liability...
SoP
dresses graffiti wallpapers from
InTheMoment
07-11 11:16 AM
Guys the news is from Yahoo India website. The reporter is for sure homebred for the Indian Express newspaper and you also have to note Immigration is spelt as Emigration there. The reporter must have been an amateur who must have takes notes while on phone without bothering to verify the spelling!
Also note the spelling of Program is spelt as Programme in the article, which shows the roots of this article. Maybe we are blowing things out of proportion.
Just relax, drop it an move on !
Also note the spelling of Program is spelt as Programme in the article, which shows the roots of this article. Maybe we are blowing things out of proportion.
Just relax, drop it an move on !
more...
makeup Graffiti Wallpaper : Graffiti

gc101
08-02 05:08 PM
Best answer so far. One more thing, you can hold back some silly thing making sure you get RFE
Didn't do that(For my own personal reasons). Hoping for having enough time (1 day or two max) before my PD gets current and I send in my future wife's AOS on the first day they become current. If it gets approved, I am screwed and she has to have her own GC processing.
Also, send your application just before Aug 17th (say 15th).
I couldn't wait, because I have to attend my sister's marriage on Sep5th, so, now, I am waiting for the receipt. I am in such a bind, looks like I aged two years in 15 days :) .
gc101.
Didn't do that(For my own personal reasons). Hoping for having enough time (1 day or two max) before my PD gets current and I send in my future wife's AOS on the first day they become current. If it gets approved, I am screwed and she has to have her own GC processing.
Also, send your application just before Aug 17th (say 15th).
I couldn't wait, because I have to attend my sister's marriage on Sep5th, so, now, I am waiting for the receipt. I am in such a bind, looks like I aged two years in 15 days :) .
gc101.
girlfriend hop graffiti wallpapers.
suggestor101
03-21 10:45 PM
Dear friends,
As many of you are well aware, it has been about 50 days since IV was started. Since then, we have come a long way in setting up a platform to voice our concerns. We also established an able alliance with QGA to have a powerful channel for our voices to be heard on the hill.
It is now game time!!
Two very significant legislative vehicles, namely the PACE bill and Comprehensive immigration bill are right on the corner. PACE is scheduled for discussion end of Feb, and the comprehensive Immigration bill beginning of March. In this dynamic legislative climate, it if very difficult to predict which of these potential vehicles could bear fruit, or even predict the timeframes accurately. IV�s strategy is to pursue both the bills and push for our goals to be on them.
We are in immediate need of funds for that very purpose. We are seriously low on gas right now, for the journey ahead that we are only just starting on. We have only raised $30,000 in the last 50 days; even more alarming, fund raising has gone down drastically in the last 2 weeks. At our current burn rate, we will be out of money in a month or so, just when we expect the bills to come up for discussion on the Senate floors. As you can expect and appreciate, there is a cost for achieving anything politically. IV has already demonstrated a great deal of leadership and persistence to work on retrogression relief and labor backlog elimination. Many IV members will start making trips to DC in the coming weeks to meet lawmakers at the hill. We need your help NOW!
Members that have not yet contribute money, please do so TODAY! And members that have already contributed please consider another contribution. We need all hands on deck. Also pass on the message of the immediate need of funds to your friends.
If you have questions, as always, please send a note to info@immigrationvoice.org
Please run adwords on this site...see adwords.google.com....will be a source of + revenue
As many of you are well aware, it has been about 50 days since IV was started. Since then, we have come a long way in setting up a platform to voice our concerns. We also established an able alliance with QGA to have a powerful channel for our voices to be heard on the hill.
It is now game time!!
Two very significant legislative vehicles, namely the PACE bill and Comprehensive immigration bill are right on the corner. PACE is scheduled for discussion end of Feb, and the comprehensive Immigration bill beginning of March. In this dynamic legislative climate, it if very difficult to predict which of these potential vehicles could bear fruit, or even predict the timeframes accurately. IV�s strategy is to pursue both the bills and push for our goals to be on them.
We are in immediate need of funds for that very purpose. We are seriously low on gas right now, for the journey ahead that we are only just starting on. We have only raised $30,000 in the last 50 days; even more alarming, fund raising has gone down drastically in the last 2 weeks. At our current burn rate, we will be out of money in a month or so, just when we expect the bills to come up for discussion on the Senate floors. As you can expect and appreciate, there is a cost for achieving anything politically. IV has already demonstrated a great deal of leadership and persistence to work on retrogression relief and labor backlog elimination. Many IV members will start making trips to DC in the coming weeks to meet lawmakers at the hill. We need your help NOW!
Members that have not yet contribute money, please do so TODAY! And members that have already contributed please consider another contribution. We need all hands on deck. Also pass on the message of the immediate need of funds to your friends.
If you have questions, as always, please send a note to info@immigrationvoice.org
Please run adwords on this site...see adwords.google.com....will be a source of + revenue
hairstyles graffiti wallpaper. graffiti
gcformeornot
04-16 08:23 PM
Hi,
After multiple requests to my employer, i finally was able to get a scanned copy of my I-140 approval notice. It's just the approval notice and not the original I-140.
My questions is, is that enough to port my PD in case i want to change my job and switch the company??
How can just copy of 140 approval enough. In order to port I think you need job title and description...
After multiple requests to my employer, i finally was able to get a scanned copy of my I-140 approval notice. It's just the approval notice and not the original I-140.
My questions is, is that enough to port my PD in case i want to change my job and switch the company??
How can just copy of 140 approval enough. In order to port I think you need job title and description...
gjoe
09-22 06:59 PM
Stoppers idea is brilliant and should be done on a big scale. It will convey a strong message and will be in news.
These are my predictions if we do this stopper thing
1) People will try to know what this whole thing is about. ( So we should have the stage set for the propaganda to tell americans that they will lose big if we go home)
2) This could have a negative impact of drawing more anti-immigrant crowd which want us to leave no matter what. ( For a common american jobs for his himself and family is more important than what we are trying to say)
3) Stopper companies would get some free publicity ( Maybe some company is out there to sponsor this)
In my opinion this would not help much like the flower campaign. But there is no harm in trying.
These are my predictions if we do this stopper thing
1) People will try to know what this whole thing is about. ( So we should have the stage set for the propaganda to tell americans that they will lose big if we go home)
2) This could have a negative impact of drawing more anti-immigrant crowd which want us to leave no matter what. ( For a common american jobs for his himself and family is more important than what we are trying to say)
3) Stopper companies would get some free publicity ( Maybe some company is out there to sponsor this)
In my opinion this would not help much like the flower campaign. But there is no harm in trying.
sunny1000
07-06 03:13 PM
Yes. everyone must read those posts before they start giving their expert opinion for or against something.
Can someone post the link for the above posts by the core members?
Thanks.
Can someone post the link for the above posts by the core members?
Thanks.


