techskill
06-23 09:56 PM
I wrote NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER
Section 11 has been created for you to tell them abt last EAD APPLICATION.
Keyword here is "application".
So in the Date I wrote the EAD application date and not the recept date.
This can be found on the last EAD receipt notice.
You are already sending them a copy of front and back of current EAD, where they can find on which date the EAD was approved etc.
Most cases Ideally current immigration status is "I-485 ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PENDING".
I entered on an L1 5-6 years back. so I wrote manner of last entry as "TEMPORARY WORKER (L1)". Yes I have not reentered USA since then. Ha Ha.
My office mate reentered recently using AP and he wrote, also as per our lawyer, to use the word "PAROLEE"
I have a Question on the "Date" after the "Which Service Center?" in the EAD renewal.
My 485 & EAD original application was sent on July 26th 2007 and my notice date was Aug 28th 2007. (i.e USCIS cashed my check on Aug 28th 2007).
Based on the original application date i have pay the filing fees for my renewal. So what date shud i mention in that column.. Notice Date or the Receipt date?.
Because if i write the notice date then what about the filing fees.
My application was sent before the fee hike on July 30th 2007.
Thanks in Advance
Section 11 has been created for you to tell them abt last EAD APPLICATION.
Keyword here is "application".
So in the Date I wrote the EAD application date and not the recept date.
This can be found on the last EAD receipt notice.
You are already sending them a copy of front and back of current EAD, where they can find on which date the EAD was approved etc.
Most cases Ideally current immigration status is "I-485 ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS PENDING".
I entered on an L1 5-6 years back. so I wrote manner of last entry as "TEMPORARY WORKER (L1)". Yes I have not reentered USA since then. Ha Ha.
My office mate reentered recently using AP and he wrote, also as per our lawyer, to use the word "PAROLEE"
I have a Question on the "Date" after the "Which Service Center?" in the EAD renewal.
My 485 & EAD original application was sent on July 26th 2007 and my notice date was Aug 28th 2007. (i.e USCIS cashed my check on Aug 28th 2007).
Based on the original application date i have pay the filing fees for my renewal. So what date shud i mention in that column.. Notice Date or the Receipt date?.
Because if i write the notice date then what about the filing fees.
My application was sent before the fee hike on July 30th 2007.
Thanks in Advance
wallpaper Wildlife Wallpaper Border
sc3
11-17 07:00 PM
My god! Check this out!
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/16/MNSL145QF5.DTL
What do you think about this? Is this something related to this discussion?
I pity your sense of judgment to relate such a tragic event with blood sucking employers and employees (who are over their parasitic dependence on the afore mentioned employer).
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/16/MNSL145QF5.DTL
What do you think about this? Is this something related to this discussion?
I pity your sense of judgment to relate such a tragic event with blood sucking employers and employees (who are over their parasitic dependence on the afore mentioned employer).
maximus777
07-02 12:09 AM
These ppl are talking about giving amnesty to ILLEGALS...let me repeat it.. amnesty=award for being ILLEGAL. They have done that before and all of a sudden we F'KIN LEGAL TEMP WORKERS from India/China have to worry about the LEGAL aspect of filing a law-suit.
Something is seriously screwed up with this. This is no different than a pseudo-SLAVERY. Now all of a sudden most of you will say, no one put a gun on your head to work. Ofcourse not, but why hell do they create a dual intent H1FU?K Visa where they show you the carrot and create a indentured servant system and discriminate on the basis of the country of your birth. It is discrimination. Trust me when there was SLAVERY in the US , it was defined LEGAL.
Very well put - could not agree with you more.
Something is seriously screwed up with this. This is no different than a pseudo-SLAVERY. Now all of a sudden most of you will say, no one put a gun on your head to work. Ofcourse not, but why hell do they create a dual intent H1FU?K Visa where they show you the carrot and create a indentured servant system and discriminate on the basis of the country of your birth. It is discrimination. Trust me when there was SLAVERY in the US , it was defined LEGAL.
Very well put - could not agree with you more.
2011 ladybug wallpaper border.
swamy
06-12 01:35 PM
most of you seem to presume spillover from future years flowing to India- is that guaranteed? how abt a surge of armenians or bangladeshis using up row #s, which I presume at some point will start moving and head toward C much much faster than India..we're all basically screwed & will be responding to rfe's on retirement day which will be truly sad if/when we have same/similar job then....
more...
r2i2009
05-01 07:56 PM
Actually...with India growing up fast....i do not know if I am wasting time here.....want to go back .....
If there is no growth in India...then it makes sense to stay here....
life could be with problems much worse than this, giving up soo easily?
:)
Senior's waiting for 7+ years should be an inspiration for you. Cheer up.
If there is no growth in India...then it makes sense to stay here....
life could be with problems much worse than this, giving up soo easily?
:)
Senior's waiting for 7+ years should be an inspiration for you. Cheer up.

royus77
10-14 03:07 PM
I am exactly doing the same thing that anandrajesh mentioned above. I have my tickets booked for Nov 21st and its already more than 60 days for me. I have called them to expedite it. will be faxing the documents and letter to local congressman and uscis ombudsman today. I am not even sure why we pay so much of money to these people and do all this to just do their work. But what can we do, we are at their mercy.
Me too !! My ticket were for Nov 3 and i am waiting for the last 54 days ..just requested USICS to expediate the AP based on financial loss ...
Me too !! My ticket were for Nov 3 and i am waiting for the last 54 days ..just requested USICS to expediate the AP based on financial loss ...
more...
gcisadawg
01-21 06:40 PM
FY EB1 EB2 EB3
2003 1,266 8,536 10,647
2004 2,998 16,262 19,889
2005 6,336 16,687 23,250
2006 3,156 3,720 3,006
2007 2,855 6,203 17,795
2008 5,327 14,819 3,576
21,938 66,227 78,163
Going forward, EB3 would be in 3000 to 4000 range unless we come together as a force and act.
2003 1,266 8,536 10,647
2004 2,998 16,262 19,889
2005 6,336 16,687 23,250
2006 3,156 3,720 3,006
2007 2,855 6,203 17,795
2008 5,327 14,819 3,576
21,938 66,227 78,163
Going forward, EB3 would be in 3000 to 4000 range unless we come together as a force and act.
2010 Wildlife Collage Wallpaper Border. Pattern:WD4304BSPB. List Price $29.99
NoMoreSilence
01-18 07:35 AM
:confused: I donated $101 thru Paypal yesterday to move the number 14386 up fast. But it did not change at all!!:confused:
more...
vinodmp
02-11 11:45 AM
OK. I received the Denial letter today and below is the extract from it.
What does not make sense to me is that it said I140 revoked but in the next line it said I 140 revoked because it you did not meet minimum requirments for labor cert .
This I140 was approve ( it was file for me ) and if they did have this question at that time , how come they revoke it now.
Or is this is the way they normally denay the 485 ?
I am in big trouble . ???
**********************
You are applying on the basis of an immigrant petition for alien worker, for I140 filed on your behalf. However the same petition has been revoked.
Since the approval of the visa petition files on your behalf is no longer considered valued, your application is here by denied.
Please note that the Form I140 is no longer valid for porting purpose under section 106� of AC21 if the I140 was revoked due to the fact that you did not meet the minimum requirements for the labor certificate at the time of filing. Due to the fact that beneficiary of the For I140 was found to be �unqualified� at the time of filing you are not eligible for relied under section 106� of AC21.
The regulation do not provide for an appeal from this decision.
*********************************
What does not make sense to me is that it said I140 revoked but in the next line it said I 140 revoked because it you did not meet minimum requirments for labor cert .
This I140 was approve ( it was file for me ) and if they did have this question at that time , how come they revoke it now.
Or is this is the way they normally denay the 485 ?
I am in big trouble . ???
**********************
You are applying on the basis of an immigrant petition for alien worker, for I140 filed on your behalf. However the same petition has been revoked.
Since the approval of the visa petition files on your behalf is no longer considered valued, your application is here by denied.
Please note that the Form I140 is no longer valid for porting purpose under section 106� of AC21 if the I140 was revoked due to the fact that you did not meet the minimum requirements for the labor certificate at the time of filing. Due to the fact that beneficiary of the For I140 was found to be �unqualified� at the time of filing you are not eligible for relied under section 106� of AC21.
The regulation do not provide for an appeal from this decision.
*********************************
hair wildlife wallpaper border
krishnam70
03-16 08:24 PM
Gurus,
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
You should be ok. Just in case , carry all your documents including the disposition with you.
- cheers
kris
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
You should be ok. Just in case , carry all your documents including the disposition with you.
- cheers
kris
more...
chanduv23
10-11 01:35 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hot Wildlife Wall Border
nt07
09-03 02:11 PM
I filed for my I-485, EAD and AP on July 2nd at the Nebraska Service Center. I am EB2 with a PD of June, 04. I haven't received any receipt notices. Any one in the same boat/ who has been through this process would like to share their views? Also, given the current fiasco, by when should I expect finger printing notice and, realistically, the green card?
more...
house wildlife wallpaper murals
meridiani.planum
08-24 02:47 PM
^^bump^^
pretty good response. thanks everyone who responded.
No votes for 2003 and earlier. If this sample reflects reality, thats good news, dates should not retrogress too far back. Quite a few 2004 cases, but with the dates for them going current next month, hopefully many of these people get approved, and the queue moves ahead...
pretty good response. thanks everyone who responded.
No votes for 2003 and earlier. If this sample reflects reality, thats good news, dates should not retrogress too far back. Quite a few 2004 cases, but with the dates for them going current next month, hopefully many of these people get approved, and the queue moves ahead...
tattoo Deer Forest Scene Wallpaper Border. Pattern:WD4100B. List Price $29.99
lola
07-10 11:47 PM
Does it really matter who the messenger is as long as the message gets through?
It probably doesnt seem to be a big issue as it is right now, but I am into Health care and education. In my experience, I have seen issues like this grow beyond proportion and have seen undeserved people dragging away credit from the deserved. I didnt intend to make a post even though I saw they were taking credit for it. When I saw Emigration voice, I felt that they do have more malicious intentions. If it is really a typo, they should be willing to issue a press release that the credit goes to IV and the non existing EV.
HTH
It probably doesnt seem to be a big issue as it is right now, but I am into Health care and education. In my experience, I have seen issues like this grow beyond proportion and have seen undeserved people dragging away credit from the deserved. I didnt intend to make a post even though I saw they were taking credit for it. When I saw Emigration voice, I felt that they do have more malicious intentions. If it is really a typo, they should be willing to issue a press release that the credit goes to IV and the non existing EV.
HTH
more...
pictures moose wallpaper border.
McLuvin
04-07 04:13 PM
Thanks Karthik but I am just an MS :)
But one thin I enjoy is problem solving and this is one of the hardest out there as it is dynamic.
With Eb3 India the Horizontal spillover methodology kills most hope as there is the large Eb2 India backlog. In 2007(I think) the vertical spillover methodology was followed and Eb3 India got 17000 or so visa numbers. So with Horizontal spillover and no number increase I am sorry to say movement is limited.
Thanks AGS123, I was just trying to make fun out of the situation. Thanks for being a sport.
Well you might be logically rite... but u know with uscis each and every individual has the right to live in a world of unlimited fantasies ;)
BR
But one thin I enjoy is problem solving and this is one of the hardest out there as it is dynamic.
With Eb3 India the Horizontal spillover methodology kills most hope as there is the large Eb2 India backlog. In 2007(I think) the vertical spillover methodology was followed and Eb3 India got 17000 or so visa numbers. So with Horizontal spillover and no number increase I am sorry to say movement is limited.
Thanks AGS123, I was just trying to make fun out of the situation. Thanks for being a sport.
Well you might be logically rite... but u know with uscis each and every individual has the right to live in a world of unlimited fantasies ;)
BR
dresses Wildlife Collage Wallpaper
sunny1000
05-15 08:37 PM
Just contributed $50
----------------------
Total contributions for IV - $450
----------------------
Total contributions for IV - $450
more...
makeup African Safari Wallpaper Border. Pattern:CHI-GF071151B. List Price $34.99
GotGC??
06-28 01:19 PM
does this mean that i cannot get a 3 yr extension based on approved I-140 pp? My labor is not pending for 365 days and so I am solely depending on I-140 approval for a 3 yr extension. I am filing i-140 and i-485 concurrently before July 5...will this give me an EAD option even if 140 takes longer to get approved?
This only applies to pending or new 140s; if you have a approved 140 it does not affect you.
One could get a 3 year extension on the basis of a approved 140 only if the PD is not current; since the PD will be current starting July, you'll get only a 1 year extension.
This only applies to pending or new 140s; if you have a approved 140 it does not affect you.
One could get a 3 year extension on the basis of a approved 140 only if the PD is not current; since the PD will be current starting July, you'll get only a 1 year extension.
girlfriend African Wallpaper Border
sk2006
03-16 06:22 PM
Gurus,
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the “Court Disposition Document” which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
I have an answer to your question.
But first UPDATE YOUR PROFILE with valid information.
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the “Court Disposition Document” which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
I have an answer to your question.
But first UPDATE YOUR PROFILE with valid information.
hairstyles Wall border features wildlife
waitin_toolong
08-15 10:16 AM
there is no rule defining any length of period that you are required to stay with Gc employer but most people recommend 6 months mainly because of possible questions at citizenship interview.
If you have a very good reason to change jobs sooner than that then document it and be prepared to defend your actions if you plan to apply for citizenship.
I dont see any reason why this would affect spouse.
If you have a very good reason to change jobs sooner than that then document it and be prepared to defend your actions if you plan to apply for citizenship.
I dont see any reason why this would affect spouse.
aadimanav
08-22 04:34 PM
........ However, if a range of PD's are current, then they would sort those by RD and not by PD. .........
There you go. Now you are talking like a programmer.
There you go. Now you are talking like a programmer.
s7911
06-24 03:56 PM
hi desi3933
my wife was out of status from mar 2006, her visa got approved on mar 2006. till mar 2006 she was on a valid f2 visa since i was then on a f1visa...i will try to catch hold of the employer...but i 'm not sure this will work out well..i want to know more about fresh visa stamping at chennai, india. i will give all my docs and i have been on valid status, while filing form ds 156 in the visa type column, i will have to mention her visa types, however they are not asking details or duration of the visa types...., i do not want to lie abt it. i want to know if they would ask her paystubs to prove her status here..this is my question,anybody has any Experience regarding the stamping please share...anybody who knows a nice immigration lawyer, please let me know, you can email me at s_7911@yahoo.com
thanx
my wife was out of status from mar 2006, her visa got approved on mar 2006. till mar 2006 she was on a valid f2 visa since i was then on a f1visa...i will try to catch hold of the employer...but i 'm not sure this will work out well..i want to know more about fresh visa stamping at chennai, india. i will give all my docs and i have been on valid status, while filing form ds 156 in the visa type column, i will have to mention her visa types, however they are not asking details or duration of the visa types...., i do not want to lie abt it. i want to know if they would ask her paystubs to prove her status here..this is my question,anybody has any Experience regarding the stamping please share...anybody who knows a nice immigration lawyer, please let me know, you can email me at s_7911@yahoo.com
thanx


