I have been bleaching my poor hair for about 4 years now (arghhh that sounds too long) and my hair in the last year has really started to look brittle and my ends are really damaged even when I have my hair trimmed a week later I can notice split ends. My hair is naturally a dirty blonde colour so the bleach doesn't need to be a high volume however its still bleach and it will damage your hair, there's no way around it.
I cant believe I am going to admit this but I have only started using a heat protection spray in the last year as my hairdresser would tell me off for straightening my hair TWICE a day and not protecting my hair. So that just shows how damaged my hair is. I asked her if there was any product that she could recommend (she also has bleached hair). She advised that I give Schwarzkopf Rescue Repair Sealed Ends cream a try. They didn't even sell it at the hairdressers so I knew she wasn't trying to just get me to buy a random product....which I have been guilty of doing so in the past.
I headed home and googled the Sealed Ends treatment. I couldn't find any reviews so I took a gamble. I purchased it from www.hairsupermarket.com for £8.85. Not a bad price to pay if it does help your fragile ends. It comes in a 75ml tube but a little really goes go a long way I am on my same one after about 7 months of using it everytime I wash my hair.....no I don't wash my hair once a month lol I do wash it regularly.
Anyway here's the technical jargon......
Schwarzkopf Repair and Rescue sealed ends repairs hair breakage, seals and prevents split ends. It contains CuraTec proteins and Amino Acid Glycine, which aids the repair or split or broken ends. It also softens and improves dry and brittle ends.
Once I received it in the post I had to wash my hair to try it out. You can use it on dry hair also but I needed to wash my hair anyway. I applied a pea sized amount to the ends of my towelled dry hair and immediately my hair felt really soft. I proceeded to blow dry my hair and straighten it (using heat protection spray may I add). I didn't even need to add smoothing serum to my hair once straightened like I normally would. My ends were manageable and they looked a lot less brittle. I continued to use it everytime I washed my hair until I had my next appointment at the hairdressers. This is when you can tell a product works.....my hairdresser asked if I had had my hair trimmed as my ends were in really good condition. I replied with "No I bought the repair and rescue treatment you recommended". She was so shocked that it had made that much of a difference in 5 weeks!
I love this product and I even take it on holiday with me as I cannot wash my hair without it!
I'm sure some hairdressers sell it if you don't want to purchase it off the internet but ladies I definitely recommend this product if you need help with those damaged ends. You don't even need to have bleached hair as hair can get damaged from straightening and blowdrying alone.
Let me know if you have tried it or any other methods that you have tried to help your damaged hair
Love
Elle
xox



