Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Best Moisturiser Ever - Introducing Steam Cream

Hello everyone, today I am a very happy girly!

I have to share this with you all as I'm too kind to keep it to myself. I have discovered the most amazing moisturising cream, Steam Cream!


The kind team at Steam Cream (the rhyming wasn't not intentional) sent  me a fabulous designed tin filled with the cream. If you check out their website you have a variety of designs to chose from for your tin and each design is so cute! As you can see I have a pink flower with pink petals around the edge - I love it!



Right so let me tell you a little more about it:
  • It is a freshly handmade face, body and hand cream
  • It suits all skin types
  • Comes in a gorgeous tin
  • They deliver to most countries
  • Great value for money
I've had the cream for 3 days now and I've been raving about it to everyone! It smells so nice, mainly of lavender but you can detect hints of other scents. I applied it straight after washing my face and it felt lovely. It wasn't heavy and a little went a long way. I decided not to use my make up primer as I wanted to test how good the cream was.....it didn't fail me! My skin felt so soft (the boyfriend even complimented my skin) and I had a lovely glow. I keep touching my skin as sad as it sounds but I am I can't believe how soft its made my skin.



I cannot praise this cream enough I have a feeling that I'll be becoming their number one customer as I want to collect the animal print tins! Definitely give it a try you will not be disappointed my beauties!

A big thank you to the lovely people at Steam Cream too!

Love to you all (nearly 100 followers woohoo)


Elle
xox