Today I am sharing with you my two favourite hair masks obviously I do love my homemade masks too so check out that post if you've not seen it!
REDKEN EXTREME CAT
Redken do amazing hair restorative products and this is one of my favourites of theirs. The CAT treatment reconditions and helps strengthen distressed hair.
I use this after shampooing. You apply it onto wet hair and leave for about 5 minutes then rinse. Its that simple. I tend to focus on the ends of my hair as they are really damaged
I find that this product really does help restore my hair and helps to seal my split ends.
It is quite expensive but it has lasted me over 6 months and I use it about twice a week. (you can see from my pic i have nearly ran out now though)
I purchased mine from my hairdressers but you can purchase it online from
www.feelunique.com for a bargain of £12.75 (a lot cheaper than what I got it for at my hairdressers)
TREVOR SORBIE
Beautifully Straightened Overnight Repair Treatment
This is an intensive overnight treatment designed to repair dry, damaged over processed hair. During the night the mask nourishes the hair leaving it soft, smooth and shiny in the morning. It has shine enhancing technology and the extra moisturising forumla is fab for thick hair.
It's so simple to use, you simply apply to the ends of the hair before bed and you'll be good to go in the morning. You dont have to wash it out either so you get an extra hour in bed ....... what more could you want?!
Since I've started using this my hair feels so soft and it is looking much healthier. It smells gorgeous too!
You can purchase Trevor Sorbie from various places I recommend boots/boots.com who currently have an offer of 3 Trevor Sorbie products for £10. The price of this item is £5.61. BARGAIN!


