
villamonte6100
04-09 04:33 PM
This is everybody's problem. We are waiting for our GCs too.
wallpaper Angel Tattoos For Men On Arms

ny-nonrir
05-11 12:19 PM
My only problem is where will these illegals join the line ("Hope they have to join the line somewhere"). If they join the line at the 140 stage directly ie if they dont require labor certification, then what about the 100s of thousands of people waiting for labor clearance (for example im waiting from Aug 2001).
If they join the line directly at 485 ie if they pass a law saying illegals who have been in this country for 5 years can adjust their status straight away. ie file for 485 right away, what about the guys waiting for labor or 140 with all kinds of wage RFE etcs?
I guess if that passes all the legals who arrived here before 2001 are covered anyway. All they have to do is destroy their passports, throw away their immigration docs and apply as an illegal. :-)
So unless the law says they have to apply for labor certification its unfair. Its amnesty.
Even if they have to apply for labor, they will apply in perm and jump the line. (Unless the visa dates for Mexico stays retrogressed). In my case I cant do that because im in the 7th year and have been with the same firm for the last 5 years. So I cannot apply perm without taking a big gamble on loosing the priority date. (My job description has changed a little bit). So either way, Im screwed.
If they join the line directly at 485 ie if they pass a law saying illegals who have been in this country for 5 years can adjust their status straight away. ie file for 485 right away, what about the guys waiting for labor or 140 with all kinds of wage RFE etcs?
I guess if that passes all the legals who arrived here before 2001 are covered anyway. All they have to do is destroy their passports, throw away their immigration docs and apply as an illegal. :-)
So unless the law says they have to apply for labor certification its unfair. Its amnesty.
Even if they have to apply for labor, they will apply in perm and jump the line. (Unless the visa dates for Mexico stays retrogressed). In my case I cant do that because im in the 7th year and have been with the same firm for the last 5 years. So I cannot apply perm without taking a big gamble on loosing the priority date. (My job description has changed a little bit). So either way, Im screwed.
abhijitp
03-10 02:12 PM
Interesting experiment, and I can see that is how human beings respond sometimes.
However we are guaranteed something in return when we TRY to do what we believe in, regardless of the odds as we see them: the satisfaction of DOING something about it, and a real shot at getting what we want.
Easy to try it. Pick anything, literally anything about your life you want to change (from changing your job to losing weight to calling up your parents more frequently).
Then WITHOUT THE FEAR OF FAILURE, do something about it. It will either work out, which will be terrific. Or it won't... maybe you don't success at that job interview after all, or you still put on weight. Even then, the satisfaction that comes from having TRIED is yours to keep! (Personally, I have found this to be more motivating for trying those things again, as opposed to the hopelessness that results from not trying and then seeing things not improve.) And of course, since failure is only one of two possibilities that there can be, you do succeed 50% of the times that you try honestly!
In case of IV's efforts including the upcoming Advocacy Day, that is exactly how I feel.
Freakonomics and IV participation by EB3IFreakonomics
The guys from Freakonomics did an experiment in a Chicago school. They said they will give $50 to all students who will get a B or higher in all their subjects. After some time they have found out that students who were getting a grade in the vicinity of B earlier have improved their grades to B level. But the students who were already well below B, actually went down in the grading; from D to E for example. You can google for the details.
In the GC saga, what we need is a B grade or above.
EB3 Mexico already has a C grade, hence he tries hard to improve himself to a B grade.
EB3I is in D grade. We more or less feel that trying hard is a waste of our time. If we try hard, we might get a C grade (means EB2I folks will get GCs :( :( ). The end result is that we go from D to E. That is what you are really seeing.
PS: despite the above generalization, I am planning to participate in the advocacy days in DC and I have already contributed to the efforts. Because human beings defy logic and what is natural to other life forms on earth.
However we are guaranteed something in return when we TRY to do what we believe in, regardless of the odds as we see them: the satisfaction of DOING something about it, and a real shot at getting what we want.
Easy to try it. Pick anything, literally anything about your life you want to change (from changing your job to losing weight to calling up your parents more frequently).
Then WITHOUT THE FEAR OF FAILURE, do something about it. It will either work out, which will be terrific. Or it won't... maybe you don't success at that job interview after all, or you still put on weight. Even then, the satisfaction that comes from having TRIED is yours to keep! (Personally, I have found this to be more motivating for trying those things again, as opposed to the hopelessness that results from not trying and then seeing things not improve.) And of course, since failure is only one of two possibilities that there can be, you do succeed 50% of the times that you try honestly!
In case of IV's efforts including the upcoming Advocacy Day, that is exactly how I feel.
Freakonomics and IV participation by EB3IFreakonomics
The guys from Freakonomics did an experiment in a Chicago school. They said they will give $50 to all students who will get a B or higher in all their subjects. After some time they have found out that students who were getting a grade in the vicinity of B earlier have improved their grades to B level. But the students who were already well below B, actually went down in the grading; from D to E for example. You can google for the details.
In the GC saga, what we need is a B grade or above.
EB3 Mexico already has a C grade, hence he tries hard to improve himself to a B grade.
EB3I is in D grade. We more or less feel that trying hard is a waste of our time. If we try hard, we might get a C grade (means EB2I folks will get GCs :( :( ). The end result is that we go from D to E. That is what you are really seeing.
PS: despite the above generalization, I am planning to participate in the advocacy days in DC and I have already contributed to the efforts. Because human beings defy logic and what is natural to other life forms on earth.
2011 dresses Angel cross cross
VMH_GC
07-11 10:32 AM
Called USINPAC (General Inquiry 202-628-3451) talked to one Amit Patel. told him our efforts with regard to the flower campaign.
Robinder Schadeva who claims to be the coordinated of this campaign is in India right now and the guy I talked to does not have any clue about the flower campaign..............................
I just called this number and left a voice message with the earful of information about their fradualent activity.
Robinder Schadeva who claims to be the coordinated of this campaign is in India right now and the guy I talked to does not have any clue about the flower campaign..............................
I just called this number and left a voice message with the earful of information about their fradualent activity.
more...

kittu1991
08-26 05:39 PM
[/B]
It may sound crazy, 2nd biometrics may not be good sign when dates are current. I had my 2nd FP in June09. I spoke with IO out of curiousity to know of any update- more so to know whether my case is pre-adjudicated (as there was lot of roar on recent preadjudication). IO told me my 'NC is pending'. I told her that around this time, last year, I was repeated told on infopass and on phone that my NC/BC etc is cleared and case waiting for Visa#. She that that is true but 2ND FP TRIGGERs NC and unless they get clearance they have to wait for 180 days before my case is ready for adjudication.
Is that how it works? I was under the impression if the name check is cleared once (or rotten after 6 months) we are good. Hoping that IO gave you a wrong information.
Anybody know more about this. :confused:
It may sound crazy, 2nd biometrics may not be good sign when dates are current. I had my 2nd FP in June09. I spoke with IO out of curiousity to know of any update- more so to know whether my case is pre-adjudicated (as there was lot of roar on recent preadjudication). IO told me my 'NC is pending'. I told her that around this time, last year, I was repeated told on infopass and on phone that my NC/BC etc is cleared and case waiting for Visa#. She that that is true but 2ND FP TRIGGERs NC and unless they get clearance they have to wait for 180 days before my case is ready for adjudication.
Is that how it works? I was under the impression if the name check is cleared once (or rotten after 6 months) we are good. Hoping that IO gave you a wrong information.
Anybody know more about this. :confused:

finmarnov
07-20 03:06 PM
Sent it on July3rd reached USCIS on July5th
more...
Macaca
08-12 11:09 AM
Statisitcs and Data on Green Card (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12255) raises following issues
Labor certification stats + AOS application stats + Name check stats + ...
Also, keep in mind that IV is working on a permanent solution for future GC applicants
Importance of employment based (EB) GC applicant grassroot lobbying
Anemic EB GC applicant response
Consequences of anemic EB GC applicant response
Labor certification stats + AOS application stats + Name check stats + ...
Also, keep in mind that IV is working on a permanent solution for future GC applicants
Importance of employment based (EB) GC applicant grassroot lobbying
Anemic EB GC applicant response
Consequences of anemic EB GC applicant response
2010 Angel tattoos are very popular

yabadaba
11-08 09:54 AM
msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.
more...
hunkuncontrolled
04-02 11:58 AM
What the hell is wrong with you? Stop using Slurs. Eating Sambar Rice and curd rice does not make a life life with out pride.
Take your Slavery argument some where else. if you truely believe so, go to your masters on the hill and fight for abolishing slavery.
Not able to work does not directly cause loss of self esteem. Sorry to say this but this is the bitter truth. if you or your spouse's self esteem is so hurt because of the inability to work, fight for it and get H-4's the ability to work. Some thing like Lily ledbetter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act) did. Just blaming that it hurts my self esteem does not win brownie points.
You and Zen dont deserve reds. You guys are beyond red reds. So I will not give you a red so that your self esteem does not go down further.
So here come the thing. Thats why i asked in my original post is IV just for people who have applied for Green card ? I wanted to know if they could address these issues as well . Regarding inability to work and self esteem , just stay in home for few days and then feel how much you loose. Man , its 21st century and ability to work is basic right.
Take your Slavery argument some where else. if you truely believe so, go to your masters on the hill and fight for abolishing slavery.
Not able to work does not directly cause loss of self esteem. Sorry to say this but this is the bitter truth. if you or your spouse's self esteem is so hurt because of the inability to work, fight for it and get H-4's the ability to work. Some thing like Lily ledbetter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act) did. Just blaming that it hurts my self esteem does not win brownie points.
You and Zen dont deserve reds. You guys are beyond red reds. So I will not give you a red so that your self esteem does not go down further.
So here come the thing. Thats why i asked in my original post is IV just for people who have applied for Green card ? I wanted to know if they could address these issues as well . Regarding inability to work and self esteem , just stay in home for few days and then feel how much you loose. Man , its 21st century and ability to work is basic right.
hair Tattoos winged Angel
checklaw
07-20 01:49 PM
Delivered July 2 @10:24am Fedex
more...
waitin_toolong
08-15 10:16 AM
there is no rule defining any length of period that you are required to stay with Gc employer but most people recommend 6 months mainly because of possible questions at citizenship interview.
If you have a very good reason to change jobs sooner than that then document it and be prepared to defend your actions if you plan to apply for citizenship.
I dont see any reason why this would affect spouse.
If you have a very good reason to change jobs sooner than that then document it and be prepared to defend your actions if you plan to apply for citizenship.
I dont see any reason why this would affect spouse.
hot angel tattoos for men.

sandy2575
07-20 02:01 PM
July 2 07:55am Fedex
more...
house Angel Back Tattoo
gc28262
07-02 03:58 PM
Letter writing will be useless. USCIS wont give without a fight. You have to see from their point of view. This open a can of worms for them. They will never yield unless forced by court.
I think USCIS is not the one who decides not to use wasted visas. It should be Department of State. As per my understanding USCIS "returns" unused visas back to DOS.
I think USCIS is not the one who decides not to use wasted visas. It should be Department of State. As per my understanding USCIS "returns" unused visas back to DOS.
tattoo ack tattoos for men. tattoos

memyselfandus
08-04 11:02 PM
Sorry, if you didn't like my comment. I am of Indian origin, and recognized/enjoyed your poetry and thoughts well. We can surely talk to our peers in any language, but writing for general information exchange on a public forum in our language may lead to regional labelling of our forum, which we don't intend.
First up all I am not that poetic; so I want to discredit the credits bestowed up on me by you. What labelling r u talking about? Why are you so afraid about things that have no bearing on anybody. Being Indian/ Chinese/ Philippine has nothing to do with it as long as the comments elicit positive energy among peers. I am not talking about blantaly jotting down everything in a non-english language; I am only talking about poetic stanza's people pen that removes some sadness or frustration about the whole immigration fiasco.
As far as talking about peers, I consider IV folks to be my peers too. ;)
First up all I am not that poetic; so I want to discredit the credits bestowed up on me by you. What labelling r u talking about? Why are you so afraid about things that have no bearing on anybody. Being Indian/ Chinese/ Philippine has nothing to do with it as long as the comments elicit positive energy among peers. I am not talking about blantaly jotting down everything in a non-english language; I am only talking about poetic stanza's people pen that removes some sadness or frustration about the whole immigration fiasco.
As far as talking about peers, I consider IV folks to be my peers too. ;)
more...
pictures Back tattoos of Celebrity
harrydr
04-16 01:43 PM
Hi,
After multiple requests to my employer, i finally was able to get a scanned copy of my I-140 approval notice. It's just the approval notice and not the original I-140.
My questions is, is that enough to port my PD in case i want to change my job and switch the company??
After multiple requests to my employer, i finally was able to get a scanned copy of my I-140 approval notice. It's just the approval notice and not the original I-140.
My questions is, is that enough to port my PD in case i want to change my job and switch the company??
dresses tattoos designs for men on

sri1309
03-18 05:34 PM
I hope the admins keep this thread open and not kill it. I am not sure what the intentions of the OP ( some of you claimed that he wants to create a rift ), but this is definitely a valid concern for all the EB3(I) guys. This is a natural reaction to the frustrations of EB3(I) guys just like the mass upheaval during the July 2007 VB fiasco. Since it was across the board, there were no differences. Now since this involves only EB3(I), there is not much support from IV or others. But in my opinion, this is as much unfair as the Julay VB fiasco.
Some of the EB2(I) guys are worried that their GC dreams would get delayed if there is any Admin fix for EB3(I). For all those individuals in EB2(I) who want to oppose any kind of admin fix for EB3(I), I just want you to think about it. Is it really fair? There are individuals in EB3(I) waiting since 2001 - a total of 8+ years. Don't get me wrong - but some of the EB2(I) guys who have applied as late as 2006 and 2007 are expecting/hoping to get their GC this year if there is a spillover. And I think these are the individuals ( not all of the EB2 guys though ) who are opposing any kind of admin fix ( please dont yell at me or curse me etc...if you are not one among those mentioned, then please dont worry..this is not about you::) Ofcourse i would like each one of us to get GC as soon as possible) to EB3(I).
And I dont see why there will be a rift between EB2 and EB3 if each of us follows net etiquette in positng responses. Let's do some constuctive brainstoming - without getting into perosnal attacks or getting too emotional. Let's do what is right and not what each one of us thinks is right. Then I guess there wont be any rifts. The only thing I am asking is to get EB3(I) to advnace a little bit. I am not asking for it be on par with EB2(I). I hope some of you see a point in my frustration::))
Do you really want EB2(I) to advance to 2005/2006 while EB3(I) guys are still languishing in 2001? That's totally unfair in my opinion. I know this world is not fair but how can anyone else try to divide us if we all stand united? And to stand united, EB2 guys should be willing to support any initiative to help EB3(I) move from stone ages::))
Peace!
( I am getting ready with my body armour for all the brickbats various people are going to throw at me::))
Regards
Well said. I agree with most of you here.
This can be a move to ask for more numbers for EB3 and to be treated fairly. My EB2 friends with 2007 priority dates are hopeful to get it next year and here I am in EB3 with no hope. There is no reason to be hopeful if we go by last 3-4 years of data as to what happened with EB3,.
One guy here provided with some numbers and logic. If its true that there are many more in EB3 than in EB2, then we must ask for more numbers. Its pure nonsense that an EB2 waits for x years and Eb3 waits for 3x.
MOst importantly we must fight togheter for anything, but commonsense definitely tells some things which this greencard guy noted. As he says there is no reason to hope for anything in EB3 with spillover or anything. It will not spill into EB3. We must ask for fairness and at the same time push for removal of quotas for everyone.
There is no reason why EB2 get upset and if so, then we cant help. We cannot hold our GCs at hold to make you happy. Hope you agree.
Some of the EB2(I) guys are worried that their GC dreams would get delayed if there is any Admin fix for EB3(I). For all those individuals in EB2(I) who want to oppose any kind of admin fix for EB3(I), I just want you to think about it. Is it really fair? There are individuals in EB3(I) waiting since 2001 - a total of 8+ years. Don't get me wrong - but some of the EB2(I) guys who have applied as late as 2006 and 2007 are expecting/hoping to get their GC this year if there is a spillover. And I think these are the individuals ( not all of the EB2 guys though ) who are opposing any kind of admin fix ( please dont yell at me or curse me etc...if you are not one among those mentioned, then please dont worry..this is not about you::) Ofcourse i would like each one of us to get GC as soon as possible) to EB3(I).
And I dont see why there will be a rift between EB2 and EB3 if each of us follows net etiquette in positng responses. Let's do some constuctive brainstoming - without getting into perosnal attacks or getting too emotional. Let's do what is right and not what each one of us thinks is right. Then I guess there wont be any rifts. The only thing I am asking is to get EB3(I) to advnace a little bit. I am not asking for it be on par with EB2(I). I hope some of you see a point in my frustration::))
Do you really want EB2(I) to advance to 2005/2006 while EB3(I) guys are still languishing in 2001? That's totally unfair in my opinion. I know this world is not fair but how can anyone else try to divide us if we all stand united? And to stand united, EB2 guys should be willing to support any initiative to help EB3(I) move from stone ages::))
Peace!
( I am getting ready with my body armour for all the brickbats various people are going to throw at me::))
Regards
Well said. I agree with most of you here.
This can be a move to ask for more numbers for EB3 and to be treated fairly. My EB2 friends with 2007 priority dates are hopeful to get it next year and here I am in EB3 with no hope. There is no reason to be hopeful if we go by last 3-4 years of data as to what happened with EB3,.
One guy here provided with some numbers and logic. If its true that there are many more in EB3 than in EB2, then we must ask for more numbers. Its pure nonsense that an EB2 waits for x years and Eb3 waits for 3x.
MOst importantly we must fight togheter for anything, but commonsense definitely tells some things which this greencard guy noted. As he says there is no reason to hope for anything in EB3 with spillover or anything. It will not spill into EB3. We must ask for fairness and at the same time push for removal of quotas for everyone.
There is no reason why EB2 get upset and if so, then we cant help. We cannot hold our GCs at hold to make you happy. Hope you agree.
more...
makeup Angel tattoos present a way
leoindiano
02-23 12:41 PM
Leave him alone..... He is with IV from long time....
girlfriend tribal tattoos for men back.

creativeleader
08-10 09:47 PM
Let me take a stab at it:
EB2 I - June 2006, EB2 C - Dec 2006
EB3 I/C - Dec 2003
I'm guessing with fewer jobs available for next year, there will be a huge leap - EB2 may move to 2006 and EB3 to 2003...this is just a guess, an attempt to speak things into existence :)
EB2 I - June 2006, EB2 C - Dec 2006
EB3 I/C - Dec 2003
I'm guessing with fewer jobs available for next year, there will be a huge leap - EB2 may move to 2006 and EB3 to 2003...this is just a guess, an attempt to speak things into existence :)
hairstyles hair images ANGEL TATTOOS Many
gcnotfiledyet
03-18 11:40 AM
Just curious, what was it that you were trying to take away from store?
javadeveloper
12-31 03:05 PM
How can you judge God's intentions when you don't know Him? Can you prove that God does not exist?
I prayed god to get my GC before 2008.If God really exists I'll get my GC in 2008.If not it's a proof that God doesn't exists.
I'll have to wait for few more hours to prove.
I prayed god to get my GC before 2008.If God really exists I'll get my GC in 2008.If not it's a proof that God doesn't exists.
I'll have to wait for few more hours to prove.
gcseeker2002
12-06 05:05 PM
If I were planning to use my EAD now or in the near future I would just cough up $380 and apply for a fresh EAD instead of chasing USCIS.
If it works, then it is money well spent compared to running back and forth to USCIS offices, calling them daily and all the painful aggravation involved.
I will gladly spend 380 instead of risking the possiblity of picking up Diabetes or Blood pressure due to stress.
Is it possible to do so ? Can we apply for 2nd EAD application even without first one, and having got the receipt notice for first one ? If yes then this is a good solution, but then who knows how long the 2nd one will take to be approved, making it a worthless effort.
If it works, then it is money well spent compared to running back and forth to USCIS offices, calling them daily and all the painful aggravation involved.
I will gladly spend 380 instead of risking the possiblity of picking up Diabetes or Blood pressure due to stress.
Is it possible to do so ? Can we apply for 2nd EAD application even without first one, and having got the receipt notice for first one ? If yes then this is a good solution, but then who knows how long the 2nd one will take to be approved, making it a worthless effort.


