bheemi
04-03 10:54 AM
Anai..
Thanks
Thanks
wallpaper The core beliefs of Sikhism
Canadian_Dream
10-12 06:58 PM
You are talking about taking an article and putting a perspective on it. Can you be more elaborate? If you are talking about articles being written on us, I believe there are not a lot.
My last post in the matter. By our perspective, what I meant was, if you see an article talking about common topics such American Compititiveness or Illegal immigration you can always send an e-mail to the reporter and talk about plight legal immigrants. In most cases you will see a response from the reporter, whether they publish it or not is generally a matter of who you represent and audicences to the cause and other issues . That's why I said if IV as an organisation sends an e-mail (it could be me or you but representing IV itself) there is a possiblity that you will be taken seriously. But repeating the same issue to the same reporter 100 times will not make it any important it might even have a deleterious effect. I have seen this method working in the past. If you disagree with my approach, let's agree to dissagree on our approaches.
What if the reporter you are writing to has an opinion similar to that of Tancredo on H1B?
If this is the case no matter how many e-mail we send it will not have any impact on him/her. That debate is almost like Conservative vs. Liberal debate and no amount of convincing can convince the other side.
How ever, I do not agree that we will be considered SPAM unless its the same message COPY/PASTE. 1000 emails?? Are you kidding me? I am sure it hasnt gone beyond 10 and will not go beyond 25 in the worst case.
I thought that was what we are doing. 25, 10, 1000 are all numbers, if 1000 is a spam why 25 isn't a spam. I think it is subjective.
Anyway, I will contact a local reporter and see how it goes, but I will not send e-mail to this editor becasue there are already e-mails sent by others conveying the same thing.
My last post in the matter. By our perspective, what I meant was, if you see an article talking about common topics such American Compititiveness or Illegal immigration you can always send an e-mail to the reporter and talk about plight legal immigrants. In most cases you will see a response from the reporter, whether they publish it or not is generally a matter of who you represent and audicences to the cause and other issues . That's why I said if IV as an organisation sends an e-mail (it could be me or you but representing IV itself) there is a possiblity that you will be taken seriously. But repeating the same issue to the same reporter 100 times will not make it any important it might even have a deleterious effect. I have seen this method working in the past. If you disagree with my approach, let's agree to dissagree on our approaches.
What if the reporter you are writing to has an opinion similar to that of Tancredo on H1B?
If this is the case no matter how many e-mail we send it will not have any impact on him/her. That debate is almost like Conservative vs. Liberal debate and no amount of convincing can convince the other side.
How ever, I do not agree that we will be considered SPAM unless its the same message COPY/PASTE. 1000 emails?? Are you kidding me? I am sure it hasnt gone beyond 10 and will not go beyond 25 in the worst case.
I thought that was what we are doing. 25, 10, 1000 are all numbers, if 1000 is a spam why 25 isn't a spam. I think it is subjective.
Anyway, I will contact a local reporter and see how it goes, but I will not send e-mail to this editor becasue there are already e-mails sent by others conveying the same thing.
pointlesswait
02-23 11:37 AM
my dear.. pretentious pseudo middle class desi...
i know ppl like you...
you wear an armani to office but still carrying curd rice and pickel for lunch...
you rejoice the success of slumDOG..with your liberal friends...with a martini glass filled with water..in hand..because ur amma told u not to drink alcohaal..;)
according to u ...we are losers because we dont like being called a DOG in 21st century...
if you want to wag ur skinny brown ass ..eveytime SlumDOG is uttered..thats ur problem..
It took a richard attenborough to show case Gandhi and it took Danny Boyle to show case Rahman's talent. as simple as that.. people who cant rejoice at this moment are sore frigging losers. end of story. :D
i know ppl like you...
you wear an armani to office but still carrying curd rice and pickel for lunch...
you rejoice the success of slumDOG..with your liberal friends...with a martini glass filled with water..in hand..because ur amma told u not to drink alcohaal..;)
according to u ...we are losers because we dont like being called a DOG in 21st century...
if you want to wag ur skinny brown ass ..eveytime SlumDOG is uttered..thats ur problem..
It took a richard attenborough to show case Gandhi and it took Danny Boyle to show case Rahman's talent. as simple as that.. people who cant rejoice at this moment are sore frigging losers. end of story. :D
2011 Sikhism Wallpapers: Bollywood:
sorcerer666
04-21 02:56 PM
Yes. a law will be good.
yes now go do some research about how a proposal becomes a law! Signing a petition doesn't go anywhere, its just one of the many steps to influence the lawmakers.
On your other post, your comments are the stupidest ever! So please research before saying other peoples comments stupid :P
yes now go do some research about how a proposal becomes a law! Signing a petition doesn't go anywhere, its just one of the many steps to influence the lawmakers.
On your other post, your comments are the stupidest ever! So please research before saying other peoples comments stupid :P
more...
vbkris77
03-27 11:29 AM
It is funny and good to hear some good predictions.. but without any data to substantiate will be like a mini vegas here.. let guys pay for that fun.. howz that???
VBKRIS77: so you really don't like this kind of thread ?:rolleyes:
VBKRIS77: so you really don't like this kind of thread ?:rolleyes:
siddar
05-13 03:14 PM
As I see, most of you are missing the point. Instead of trying to understand, you showing the maturity of mind. The whole purpose of EB immigration is to meet the Demand(Job opportunities) vs the supply(immediately available candidates).
When there are a lot of opportunities exists for EB3 level(skilled profession) and less opportunities exists for EB1(Ph.D/Executive Director), USCIS should give more no. of Visas to EB3, then EB1.
A country cannot be built with only the kings, and not even a home can be built with only Ph.Ds(Nobody do the dishes).
When there are a lot of opportunities exists for EB3 level(skilled profession) and less opportunities exists for EB1(Ph.D/Executive Director), USCIS should give more no. of Visas to EB3, then EB1.
A country cannot be built with only the kings, and not even a home can be built with only Ph.Ds(Nobody do the dishes).
more...
indigokiwi
03-09 12:38 PM
Pappu,
184 members and guests viewing this thread.
Do we have at least 150 people registered for the advocacy days in DC?
Over 200 members and guests now viewing this thread. If you have not done so already, please register to attend the advocacy days (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1901186-action-item-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-in-april-2011-a-9.html#post2414471) and / or contribute financially (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1904554-action-item-advocacy-day-contributions.html).
184 members and guests viewing this thread.
Do we have at least 150 people registered for the advocacy days in DC?
Over 200 members and guests now viewing this thread. If you have not done so already, please register to attend the advocacy days (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1901186-action-item-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-in-april-2011-a-9.html#post2414471) and / or contribute financially (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1904554-action-item-advocacy-day-contributions.html).
2010 Punjabi Wallpapers for iPhone
Jaime
09-22 10:55 PM
I just did some research and there are both rubber and silicone stoppers! Of course, if we send stoppers it would be good if they are all of the silicone (valley) type, if not too expensive
more...
rameshavula
05-12 09:38 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/immig12.html
Its a good sign.....
Ramesh
Its a good sign.....
Ramesh
hair ontario, sikh, schools,

sagis99
05-22 11:25 AM
you know, they posted August 29 for I140 at Texas, i predict it will magically move back to, lets say, July 28.
more...
visli_com
09-11 05:45 PM
Yes , I bought house,2007. PD aug2003 EB3
hot guru#39;s wallpaper
Maverick_2008
05-02 09:03 PM
Buddy, your tone sounds hostile and as I said we're staying here by choice - but let me tell you this, after getting an MBA (with financial aid) from a decent school here, staying here for a decade, getting into upper management of a large company and having US born kids, I'm relocating to India after the summer. I've just secured admission for my first born from here and it went without a single glitch.
So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!
Maverick_2008
have you tried any of this? or are you willing to!?
So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!
Maverick_2008
have you tried any of this? or are you willing to!?
more...
house sikhism wallpaper

gcseeker2002
12-19 05:02 PM
Mine is just 4 days.
Nov. 23 - Card Production
Nov. 27 - Approval Notice Sent
Nov. 28 - Card in the mailbox
In 4 days ? That is so not NSC .
Nov. 23 - Card Production
Nov. 27 - Approval Notice Sent
Nov. 28 - Card in the mailbox
In 4 days ? That is so not NSC .
tattoo Sikhism Wallpapers: Bollywood:
gcseeker2002
12-06 12:00 PM
^^^^ bump ^^^^
^^^^ bump ^^^^
^^^^ bump ^^^^
more...
pictures Sikhism, Wallpapers

k_usa
08-11 10:50 AM
Thanks nrk. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I was current for two months in 2008 but did not get. So hoping for the best this time but again I would not be surprised if I don't get it, especially looking at USCIS/DOS works.
Hi Sailesh, congrats...Don't worry this time you will get it. Now USCIS is far better compared to where they are in 2008.
I felt bad in 2008 as i could n't get it after filing the application on July 2nd also...
Hi Sailesh, congrats...Don't worry this time you will get it. Now USCIS is far better compared to where they are in 2008.
I felt bad in 2008 as i could n't get it after filing the application on July 2nd also...
dresses Symbol of Sikhism
hebron
04-20 08:42 AM
2 year back my I-140 got rejected due to same reason 3+2 degree. I have 3 years Bsc in Computer science and 2 years Master of Computer Mgmt. They raise the question on 3 year Bachealor dagree. My lawyer send the reply along with degree evaluation and we try to say my 3+2 equal to 4+2 of USA and USCIS didn't buy this argument. after that lawyer told me that no hope in MTR or appeal. So we file again in Eb3.
Now i see based on your reply if have taken this approach in appeal then i might have got approval in appeal.
Hi Pankaj,
Was your case rejected due to the number of years of education (10+2+3+2 = 17)?
What if it is 3 + 3 ( 3 year Bsc Physics + 3 Year MCA) 10 + 2+3+3 = 18? I am wondering if USCIS would consider this equivalent to US masters? Came across a memo used by Nebraska Service center that says USCIS would consider 3+3 equivalent to US masters, but that memo was from 2006.
Now i see based on your reply if have taken this approach in appeal then i might have got approval in appeal.
Hi Pankaj,
Was your case rejected due to the number of years of education (10+2+3+2 = 17)?
What if it is 3 + 3 ( 3 year Bsc Physics + 3 Year MCA) 10 + 2+3+3 = 18? I am wondering if USCIS would consider this equivalent to US masters? Came across a memo used by Nebraska Service center that says USCIS would consider 3+3 equivalent to US masters, but that memo was from 2006.
more...
makeup Sikhism, Wallpapers
JunRN
12-19 01:09 PM
You will also see "Approval notice sent". It means the card is on the way to your mailbox.
I feel for all of you whose EAD is not yet receive. When my EAD was pending for more than 90 days, I wrote an email to the Ombudsman. I don't know if it helped or not. I just got RFE notice 4 days after sending the email. After replying to the RFE (photos), I got my EAD with no problems.
I feel for all of you whose EAD is not yet receive. When my EAD was pending for more than 90 days, I wrote an email to the Ombudsman. I don't know if it helped or not. I just got RFE notice 4 days after sending the email. After replying to the RFE (photos), I got my EAD with no problems.
girlfriend Widescreen Wallpapers
ivslave
09-13 10:06 PM
my friends..... all suggestions/opinions I got were encouraging and guiding..... never the less I got many REDs and bad comments... but its OK.... when you post on Open Forums..... people are entitled for their opinions...... So thank you......please vote if you still haven't..... I thought about my questions even more over the weekend..... I think I will put 5% down + PMI...... and take a risk after winter when home prices are traditionally depressed.... see what happens......
hairstyles Sikhism
sunny1000
05-21 12:52 PM
I did all that but still show April 15. :(
Could somebody tell me what's the date for I140 @ NSC?
Thanks!
Sorry...for NSC: skilled worker or professional - Mar 10 2007
exceptional ability or NIW - Feb 27 2007
adv degree or exceptional ability -July 05 2007
Could somebody tell me what's the date for I140 @ NSC?
Thanks!
Sorry...for NSC: skilled worker or professional - Mar 10 2007
exceptional ability or NIW - Feb 27 2007
adv degree or exceptional ability -July 05 2007
OLDMONK
07-19 11:44 AM
PD -Jan 06, EB2
I-140 Approved
I-485 - Filed on July 2, NSC Received by R.Mitchell @ 9.01 a.m.
Checks not cashed until today (07/19/07 10:00 a.m.)
I-140 Approved
I-485 - Filed on July 2, NSC Received by R.Mitchell @ 9.01 a.m.
Checks not cashed until today (07/19/07 10:00 a.m.)
belmontboy
02-15 12:11 PM
Some American citizens/anti-immigrant will tell you you are taking their jobs with your H1.
For them, this is their country. All jobs should go to them rather than a foreigner like you.
What is your response for that ?
Much of the fuel for anti-immigrant community against H1B's have been hiring low wage worker over qualified American in the same area.
That's what is under the scanner. Once the abuses are addressed, anti-immigrants would run out of fuel.
Also a side effect of these could be Desi consultant employees getting better salary.
For them, this is their country. All jobs should go to them rather than a foreigner like you.
What is your response for that ?
Much of the fuel for anti-immigrant community against H1B's have been hiring low wage worker over qualified American in the same area.
That's what is under the scanner. Once the abuses are addressed, anti-immigrants would run out of fuel.
Also a side effect of these could be Desi consultant employees getting better salary.


