karthkc
03-18 05:03 PM
Bump
As long as you dont use your EAD, you can continue working on H1B.
In fact, if it is the same employer as your GC sponsor, you dont have to do anything.
The thing to remember is to extend your H1B if you do a H1B transfer so you dont have any issues at the time of transfer.
All this is assuming that your company policy can handle exceptions to the policy :)
Thanks!
As long as you dont use your EAD, you can continue working on H1B.
In fact, if it is the same employer as your GC sponsor, you dont have to do anything.
The thing to remember is to extend your H1B if you do a H1B transfer so you dont have any issues at the time of transfer.
All this is assuming that your company policy can handle exceptions to the policy :)
Thanks!
wallpaper American flag
GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
03-19 11:47 PM
Yeah Yeah he will update the profile, please contribute.
Also update your profile
Thanks
Also update your profile
Thanks

jonty_11
07-10 11:47 AM
Not sure if this has hapened b4..but Oh acknowledging our IV ----
immigration-law.com
-------------------------------------------
07/10/2007: Response of USCIS Director to Visa Bulletin Fiasco Related Flower Campaign
* We reported yesterday that foreign professionals have been sending flowers to the heads of involved agencies with a message of protest for the ongoing visa bulletin fiasco. Dr. Emilio Gonzalez responded to such flower campaign in the USCIS site. The flower campaign appears to be a gesture from the community of foreign professionals to thaw out the tension created by the fiasco and at the same time calling the agency leaders' swift attention to the problem and sufferings of the foreign professionals and their family members. This camapaign has been initiated and pushed ahead by the immigrationinvoice.com group. Salute to the members of this group for the job well done.
immigration-law.com
-------------------------------------------
07/10/2007: Response of USCIS Director to Visa Bulletin Fiasco Related Flower Campaign
* We reported yesterday that foreign professionals have been sending flowers to the heads of involved agencies with a message of protest for the ongoing visa bulletin fiasco. Dr. Emilio Gonzalez responded to such flower campaign in the USCIS site. The flower campaign appears to be a gesture from the community of foreign professionals to thaw out the tension created by the fiasco and at the same time calling the agency leaders' swift attention to the problem and sufferings of the foreign professionals and their family members. This camapaign has been initiated and pushed ahead by the immigrationinvoice.com group. Salute to the members of this group for the job well done.
2011 american flag clip art black
bayarea07
09-22 02:58 PM
Can you please put a poll on top which will let us know on how many people called
more...
unknown123
03-24 06:11 PM
Thanks unitednations,
The information was very helpful for me and others as well.
I think my education evaluation and MCA degree doesn't specifically state that my Master's degree was a three year degree course.
I now have a letter from University stating that it was a three year degree course and we are going for a fresh education evaluation.
I think the lessons learned here is to make sure that the degree and/or EE should clearly state the duration of course.
Any other suggestion or past success is highly appreciated.
Also, my RFE respond date is April 22, 2011 and not March 22nd as mentioned in my orginal post.
The information was very helpful for me and others as well.
I think my education evaluation and MCA degree doesn't specifically state that my Master's degree was a three year degree course.
I now have a letter from University stating that it was a three year degree course and we are going for a fresh education evaluation.
I think the lessons learned here is to make sure that the degree and/or EE should clearly state the duration of course.
Any other suggestion or past success is highly appreciated.
Also, my RFE respond date is April 22, 2011 and not March 22nd as mentioned in my orginal post.
gcnotfiledyet
02-24 06:24 PM
sending flowers did work for us.
Care to tell me how?
It was lawsuit filed by AILA, efforts by IV and other groups that reversed the decision. Gandhigiri in this country has very little value. This country works on laws/court system. We need to get laws to help us and we need support groups like IV to make that happen. Or else we can pray to God to shower some green.
Care to tell me how?
It was lawsuit filed by AILA, efforts by IV and other groups that reversed the decision. Gandhigiri in this country has very little value. This country works on laws/court system. We need to get laws to help us and we need support groups like IV to make that happen. Or else we can pray to God to shower some green.
more...
bobyal
08-11 06:13 AM
deleted
2010 The cool thing about
digital2k
07-16 11:12 PM
:)
more...
ivofindia
08-26 06:46 PM
PennDot Issued 1 year driver's license for both me and my wife. We took H1B 8th year original receipt notice, original employer verification letter and passports. PennDot issued 1 year license based on that. Everything took less than 15 minutes.Please make sure your employer verification letter states your employment duration i.e. how long your company intents to employ you.
hair Cool American Flag and Peace
WillIWin?
05-27 01:28 PM
Am I wrong or is there very little interest in this bill from IV - or for that matter other immigration groups?
I understand that its going to be hard to get ANY legislation passed over the next couple of quarters, but I think getting behind these inital ones will lead to a growing momentum. This momentum is what will eventually lead to any immigration changes..
My 2 cents..
I understand that its going to be hard to get ANY legislation passed over the next couple of quarters, but I think getting behind these inital ones will lead to a growing momentum. This momentum is what will eventually lead to any immigration changes..
My 2 cents..
more...
kshitijnt
08-16 03:27 PM
I never understood this "exploitation thing". This is America...
If someone is exploiting we all have a choice. We can change employers; go back home, etc.
It may not be a totally open market but it is not like you have handcuffs around you. This type of talk of exploiting, slavery only hurts everyones cause.
United nations exploitation means, finding out at the end of 3 years period my employer played games with me. Finding out that A LOT more was promised that delivered. Finding out I made a long term decision to persue career in US only to realise that I was used as a cheap labor and when I INVESTED substantial time here, I got to know that employer is using creative ways to keep cost down, hamper growth opportunities. Have you ever been cheated? Then you will know what it feels like. Going back home is always an option but a boneheaded one. Eventually that might happen too!
If someone is exploiting we all have a choice. We can change employers; go back home, etc.
It may not be a totally open market but it is not like you have handcuffs around you. This type of talk of exploiting, slavery only hurts everyones cause.
United nations exploitation means, finding out at the end of 3 years period my employer played games with me. Finding out that A LOT more was promised that delivered. Finding out I made a long term decision to persue career in US only to realise that I was used as a cheap labor and when I INVESTED substantial time here, I got to know that employer is using creative ways to keep cost down, hamper growth opportunities. Have you ever been cheated? Then you will know what it feels like. Going back home is always an option but a boneheaded one. Eventually that might happen too!
hot American Flag Clip Art

gsc999
08-01 12:25 PM
People with grown up kids, I guess would prefer Canada over India. There are many problems starting with the education system, reservations etc. For kids who had been studying here from KG through grade 8-9 it's difficult to get dragged in the rat race in India, especially for normal kids who don't belong to any reservation category.
I also have a wild idea like US companies may look at Canada as a outsourcing destination if given very competitive package. One of the biggest advantage will be proximity to the US, so better control over quality etc. That may not turn into a big boom but is a possibility.
-----
I am not sure if you are aware of NAFTA, it was a trade aggrement that was suppose to be the equivalent of EU in terms of trade. It failed because low-cost manufacturing took flight from Mexico to China and similar scenario for software from US/Canada to India. This trend is not going to reverse in next few years. Exceptions will always be there.
Service sector already accounts for 40 to 50% of Indian GDP and will keep growing. Based on these facts it is obvious that long term economic prospects are better in India/ China, since you are looking from your children's perspective.
Also, you mention issues about Indian education system. I disagree. There are problems with American education system also. You can't generalize. If your kids are smart they can get into better colleges like IITs etc. I think you are confusing the issue about adaptability with good future prospects.
One last thing about issues. It would be good to let your kids decide what skils they are interested in learning, most Indian parents live their own dreams through their kids. Just a suggestion :)
I also have a wild idea like US companies may look at Canada as a outsourcing destination if given very competitive package. One of the biggest advantage will be proximity to the US, so better control over quality etc. That may not turn into a big boom but is a possibility.
-----
I am not sure if you are aware of NAFTA, it was a trade aggrement that was suppose to be the equivalent of EU in terms of trade. It failed because low-cost manufacturing took flight from Mexico to China and similar scenario for software from US/Canada to India. This trend is not going to reverse in next few years. Exceptions will always be there.
Service sector already accounts for 40 to 50% of Indian GDP and will keep growing. Based on these facts it is obvious that long term economic prospects are better in India/ China, since you are looking from your children's perspective.
Also, you mention issues about Indian education system. I disagree. There are problems with American education system also. You can't generalize. If your kids are smart they can get into better colleges like IITs etc. I think you are confusing the issue about adaptability with good future prospects.
One last thing about issues. It would be good to let your kids decide what skils they are interested in learning, most Indian parents live their own dreams through their kids. Just a suggestion :)
more...
house American flag on the moon.
amitjoey
05-12 11:10 AM
bump
tattoo American Flag Paint,
msgrewal81
03-22 11:14 PM
As per 2006 and 2007 CIR, only illegal immigrants get green card easy. Legals like us - it will become even more difficult. read the text of previous CIRs and new CIR will not be different. Below is the text, it clearly excludes legals from legalization. Hope I would have been daring enough to be illegal. Definately, illegals are the vote banks and they get all the attention.
TEXT:
SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.
`(a) Adjustment of Status-
`(1) PRINCIPAL ALIENS- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 244(h) of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall adjust to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, an alien who satisfies the following requirements:
`(A) APPLICATION- The alien shall file an application establishing eligibility for adjustment of status and pay the fine required under subsection (m) and any additional amounts owed under that subsection.
`(B) CONTINUOUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE-
`(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien--
`(I) was physically present in the United States on or before the date that is 5 years before April 5, 2006;
`(II) was not legally present in the United States on April 5, 2006, under any classification set forth in section 101(a)(15); and
`(III) did not depart from the United States during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006, except for brief, casual, and innocent departures.
`(ii) LEGALLY PRESENT- For purposes of this subparagraph, an alien who has violated any conditions of his or her visa shall be considered not to be legally present in the United States.
..................legals dont earn legalization. In other parts of bill, legal immigrants have to go thru even more rigrous LC processes but illegals have to do nothing. So, all those excited about Obama and CIR, cool down.
TEXT:
SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.
`(a) Adjustment of Status-
`(1) PRINCIPAL ALIENS- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 244(h) of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall adjust to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, an alien who satisfies the following requirements:
`(A) APPLICATION- The alien shall file an application establishing eligibility for adjustment of status and pay the fine required under subsection (m) and any additional amounts owed under that subsection.
`(B) CONTINUOUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE-
`(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien--
`(I) was physically present in the United States on or before the date that is 5 years before April 5, 2006;
`(II) was not legally present in the United States on April 5, 2006, under any classification set forth in section 101(a)(15); and
`(III) did not depart from the United States during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006, except for brief, casual, and innocent departures.
`(ii) LEGALLY PRESENT- For purposes of this subparagraph, an alien who has violated any conditions of his or her visa shall be considered not to be legally present in the United States.
..................legals dont earn legalization. In other parts of bill, legal immigrants have to go thru even more rigrous LC processes but illegals have to do nothing. So, all those excited about Obama and CIR, cool down.
more...
pictures cool article), go here]
manusingh
06-21 05:44 PM
Actually, I dont know how to tackle your issue but I went ahead and certified my 131 efile without putting MI as I dont have it. I am waiting for my receipt now. I think, its an USCIS application issue.
I have heard that USCIS is going to bring a law. Which states that if you have used AP you have to use your EAD. Or After using if you extend your H-1B than you have to go for a visa stamping. I am confuse how true is this rumor is?
any comments
I have heard that USCIS is going to bring a law. Which states that if you have used AP you have to use your EAD. Or After using if you extend your H-1B than you have to go for a visa stamping. I am confuse how true is this rumor is?
any comments
dresses american flag wallpaper hd.
gcisadawg
03-23 12:34 AM
You are trying to defend a criminal and thus some people objected to it. Crimes by immigrants, whatever they maybe bring bad repute to their country and the immigrant community.
Dude, that is called as stereo-typing and we need to fight that. You can not control few immigrants who commit crimes. That is law enforcement and judiciary's role. Why should other immigrants be discriminated because of few bad apples.
Dude, that is called as stereo-typing and we need to fight that. You can not control few immigrants who commit crimes. That is law enforcement and judiciary's role. Why should other immigrants be discriminated because of few bad apples.
more...
makeup Photo. Stephen Colbert and
dilbert_cal
04-11 12:46 PM
One of the immigration lawyers I talked to said that photocopy should be fine.
Photocopy of your I-140 approval is the only document required. One of my friend is going for a PD transfer next month - will keep the forum posted on how it goes.
Photocopy of your I-140 approval is the only document required. One of my friend is going for a PD transfer next month - will keep the forum posted on how it goes.
girlfriend The American Flag represents
chanduv23
10-04 03:14 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
hairstyles An American flag folded
munnu77
05-14 11:05 AM
Hang in there..guys
485Mbe4001
07-18 12:26 PM
Was there a bill to create this category or this was decision taken by the USCIS.
Its a good move, I know that this initiative was started by an Officer from US Army whose interpreter was getting death threats for helping the US. When he saw that it was not an isolated incidence he started lobbying the state department to create a separate category. I have been following that story for a couple of months, but was not aware that a bill was passed to create a new category or visas. (i am sure, that USCIS cannot take a unilateral decision to add more visas or else why would we be begging for recapture bills)
www.informationweek.com/news/management/h1b/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=209100686
Its a good move, I know that this initiative was started by an Officer from US Army whose interpreter was getting death threats for helping the US. When he saw that it was not an isolated incidence he started lobbying the state department to create a separate category. I have been following that story for a couple of months, but was not aware that a bill was passed to create a new category or visas. (i am sure, that USCIS cannot take a unilateral decision to add more visas or else why would we be begging for recapture bills)
www.informationweek.com/news/management/h1b/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=209100686
485Mbe4001
05-02 03:29 PM
I have couple friends who moved to Australia 3-4 years back, they love it. they mentioned that they have already applied for citizenship. 3 years back we decided against migrating there because our PD was almost current, we are still waiting. :)
if you need specific info, PM me, i can ask them.
Any one has info on working and living in Australia.
I see in 12 months i can get Immigrant Visa... Cost is $1960 ..
Canada may be cold ..Australia has beautiful weather ..
if you need specific info, PM me, i can ask them.
Any one has info on working and living in Australia.
I see in 12 months i can get Immigrant Visa... Cost is $1960 ..
Canada may be cold ..Australia has beautiful weather ..


