Wednesday, June 22, 2011

quotes for friendship

images friends friendship quotes quotes for friendship. Friends Quotes 4
  • Friends Quotes 4



  • thomachan72
    05-15 08:58 AM
    Lets learn from the chinese! dont you think they smell of fish and frogs, they cant speak proper english, they do not dress properly etc etc but they get their job done and are slow and steady. Part of the reason they are not easily insulted as we are is, they are very very humble people. They have learnt to respect others. Now look at we Indians. I am from South India. Do you think if I travel to the North I will be respected, let alone be considered a normal human being?? We tend to view everything that way. Go to any university and you will see a mumbai group, a chenai group, bihar group etc etc. First let us speak of how WE INDIANS treat other Indians. This is just like the Middle east right? When they have a common enemy they stand as one, otherwise they always fight among themselves. As somebody previously pointed out.
    1) Respect yourself and others (americans). They are not used to your spicy smell, oil smell, untidiness etc. Instead of blaming them for not cooking, it would be better for us to take a few precautions: hand your dress/coats etc in a separate room with door and keep it always locked, preferably put a perfume paper or something on the floor in that room.
    2) Learn to use chewing gum before group meetings.
    3) Work to develop a cheerful attitude. Dont expect to be treated as a child is treated by a parent (always cared for type of thing). Smile and be happy.
    4) Please dress decently and tell your friends to do so also. Many people dont know this basic requirement in the US.
    5) Finally learn to smile at a fellow Indian, no matter which part of the country he/she is from.

    One thing I have noticed is most of the time (not always though), its the people who dont do their work properly/sincerely, who end up with these kind of problems. And remember this will happen to any person whether its an Alien / American. As an alien we will naturally be attacked more if we are not GOOD enough. Isn't it assumed that H1B is to bring in the best of the rest of the world into this country?? So lets try to be that best and do our best.





    wallpaper Friends Quotes 4 quotes for friendship. friendship-quote
  • friendship-quote



  • chi_shark
    10-02 12:01 PM
    i am in the 3.a. situation. what does part time mean? can you really be working part time when you are a CEO, CFO, COO, CMO of a company? not that i am raising this questions... I want to continue to be in the 3.a. situation, but can the IO ask these questions? if i make revenue of $20000 (twenty thou) and profit of $2000 a year will that be considered enough for IO to think that my intention is to switch to my company after green card and hence no intention of continuing permanent employment? or is that number higher (or lower)...

    I want to become a believer in your 3.a. statement... please let me know what you think.

    From what I can gather, from the immigration perspective:

    1. If you are on H1 - You can technically start a business but since you cannot "work" towards it, in practice it's almost impossible

    2. If you are on H1 and have an EAD - You can start a business. But if you use your EAD, you are no longer on H1. (There are contradicting views on using EAD for PT while still maintaining H1. For now, this is a grey area)

    3. If you are on EAD -
    a. If you plan to work on your business on a part time basis and stay with your sponsored job full time, I don't see a problem with this.
    b. If you plan to work on your business full time, you might have an issue with a RFE at the I-485 stage as you would have used AC21 for self employment (Some people say this is okay, but it depends on your risk taking ability)

    Thoughts?





    quotes for friendship. Frindship Quotes
  • Frindship Quotes



  • subnet75
    02-15 09:39 PM
    Iam also in Same bote , three years Degree with 2 years PG diploma with 14 years of industry experiance , Planning to do MBA , which i am looking for cheapest and fast.

    can any one see this Western Governors University (wgu.edu) got a MBA in IT. looks per sem... they are charging flat $3000.00. Is this ok to get MS from here (Distance Education) , or not suggestable with this University. All am looking for just to move EB2.

    Appreciate any Suggestions.
    thanks,
    Rao





    2011 friendship-quote quotes for friendship. hot friendship quotes for
  • hot friendship quotes for



  • gc_mania_03
    10-14 04:32 PM
    Applied for AP on June 1 at NSC. NO LUD changes till about last week.

    I contacted USCIS and had an expedite request put in. Worked with USCIS ombudsman to figure out what was happening. Worked with my State Senator's office to put some heat on USCIS. After all the above efforts, finally got mine & My spouse's AP approved yesterday.(Oct 13). Total of 134 long days since i applied for my AP.

    NSC is notorious for being late and lackadaiscal. I advice ppl to step in and take your cases to Ombudsman & Senators. They tend to be lot more helpful than USCIS. Good luck

    How do I work with the Ombudsman? And all could you share how you went about getting the help from the Senators office.



    more...


    quotes for friendship. short friendship quotes
  • short friendship quotes



  • sertha1
    06-25 07:07 PM
    H4 visa stamped until 09/30/2007.
    H1B approval notice from 10/01/2006 to 09/30/2009.
    Spouse H1B valid until 09/30/2007.

    What would be the answer to DS-156:

    30. Have You Ever Been Issued a U.S. Visa? Yes/No?
    WHEN? (Most Recent) day/month/year ?
    WHERE?
    WHAT TYPE OF VISA?
    Enter Additional Visa Issuances Here:

    38. Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa, or been unlawfully present in, or deported from, the United States?

    Does visa means stamped in the passport or even the approval notice?





    quotes for friendship. quotes on best friendship.
  • quotes on best friendship.



  • ivslave
    09-11 10:45 PM
    It is a personal choice plus the level of risk you take, I bought my house before my GC was approved and here I am now. Setting aside GC concern, the only problem you might face is securing a loan with good rate, all lowest rate that you notice in internet banner or Bank flyer is not applicable to you, simple reason H1b Visa is considered as temporary Visa, once your loan application is taken by a banker, one of the question in loan app. pertain to Citizenship, if you're US citizen or GC holder then chances of getting loan with lower rate is higher(though many factors contribute to lower rate and loan approval), but if a person on H1B visa approach for a home loan, then Under writers perceive you as high risk borrower, some bank may deny loan if you claim as H1B visa holder, but some banks will approve loan but on higher rate.

    In my case I was on EAD when my loan was approved, it was a hell lot of problem in convincing UW to approve loan, I approached my lawyer to get a letter stating that a person on EAD is one step closer to GC to get final approval, still I ended up taking 0.25 % more rate.

    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris

    for reply.... as I said I am on EAD.....



    more...


    quotes for friendship. Friendship Quotes Graohics
  • Friendship Quotes Graohics



  • webm
    05-21 03:36 PM
    They could be using some distributed web caching like akamai.

    Cheers,
    -b
    Processing Times page not working--are they updating??
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Pro...viceCenter=TSC





    2010 Frindship Quotes quotes for friendship. friends friendship quotes
  • friends friendship quotes



  • desi3933
    09-05 02:39 PM
    "A valid reason to obtain an AP can be for leisure, visiting family, business and countless others"

    source

    http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Advance_Parole


    Here is the relevant info from USCIS site (I-131 instructions)

    Link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf)

    Advance parole is an extraordinary measure used sparingly to bring an otherwise inadmissible alien to the United States for a temporary period of time due to a compelling emergency. Advance parole cannot be used to circumvent the normal visa issuing procedures and is not a means to bypass delays in visa issuance.


    _____________________________________
    Proud Indian American and Legal Immigrant



    more...


    quotes for friendship. friendship quotes with
  • friendship quotes with



  • obviously
    06-13 07:42 AM
    Hello, here are few practical things you can do right away:

    1. Call your embassy.
    2. Ask to speak with a Legal Attache / Equivalent
    3. Explain the case in your native language.
    4. Ask for help. Most foreign embassies are setup to help.

    Tell them you are helpless. Dont know where to go. Given them 100% facts. Dont feel shy about the 'gory' details.

    Remember, this is in the legal system now. Bulletin board responses from here are not as good as solid legal advice and help.

    Next, find a local Chinese / Asian community organization. Google for it. If you cant find one locally, search for ones in big cities like NY, Boston etc and ask them for a reference. These groups are setup to help immigrants in distress. You might find an Asian-friendly or Asian lawyer willing to take up your case, FOR FREE. Just ask.

    Finally, stop talking to all your neighbors. You can always reserve the right to file a Civil Rights / Discrimination suit. The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) can help. Call them. After you call your embassy.

    This can be resolved easily if you have the right people on your side. Got it?

    Good luck!





    hair hot friendship quotes for quotes for friendship. quotes about true friends.
  • quotes about true friends.



  • gc_peshwa
    08-10 11:48 PM
    On other thoughts its very much possible that someone leaked an early version of the Sept 10 VB. However the Sept 10 VB would have undergone revisions and may be different now. Just like the "leaked" USCIS memo on admin fixes some kind soul in DOS "leaked" this older/draft version of the VB out! As we know NOTHING is "leaked" by accident in Washington DC.
    It would also mean BIG movement is coming from CY-2011 onwards as DOS is free to apply FB visas and do a quarterly spillover now.



    more...


    quotes for friendship. hair cute friendship quotes
  • hair cute friendship quotes



  • EkAurAaya
    06-12 11:40 AM
    I think you need a second opinion from a lawyer, no one here can really help you (unless he/she is a lawyer).

    If your version of the story is really the absolute truth (assuming there is no wrong doing on your part) then you should fight, the system is fair (I'm sure people understand language barriers) and I'm sure judgment will be in your favor.

    Just a word of caution... Don't underestimate the intelligence of people making the judgment, they deal with such cases everyday - they can easily smell a rat.

    GC is not life, the trial verdict can change your life for better or for worse (specially if there is jail time involved).

    Good Luck!





    hot short friendship quotes quotes for friendship. In fact friends only expect
  • In fact friends only expect



  • belmontboy
    03-15 10:03 PM
    I do have both Criminal attorney and Immigration attorney representing me, they say it should be fine. Again they say its upto the VO at POE. can I request the attorney to come to the airport during my POE time, so that i can request the VO to talk to my attorney?

    Thank you

    I highly doubt that would be necessary. Just take an evaluation document from your immigration attorney as to why your conviction doesnot render you inadmissible.
    Also when asked for explanation, give a honest and sincere explanation, showing remorse would help too.



    more...


    house friendship quotes, friend quotes for friendship. Miss U Quotes For Friends
  • Miss U Quotes For Friends



  • eb3retro
    10-18 01:10 PM
    Not sure about the SR, but I called the 800 number in the case status page on AP renewal and just chose the expedite option and did the expedite. Not sure if this process is called as SR creation. Hope this helps.

    Can anyone tell me how to open an SR so that I can expedite my application on the basis of financial loss. I have applied for AP in august 2010 and I have travel plans in 1st week of December. Thanks in advance.





    tattoo quotes on best friendship. quotes for friendship. good quotes about friendship.
  • good quotes about friendship.



  • mmk123
    07-29 03:17 PM
    dougjones, it took you 2 yrs to reply for a thread in 2007? You seem many light-years away from all the issues that are faced by EB professionals.

    Listening to EB folks is a win-win situation for both this country and the professionals. May be more win situation for the country than professionals.

    If using civilized, peaceful, democratic way of asking for right things is crying, then yes, I am a cry-baby because it is better to be such a cry-baby than anti-immigrant, nativist abusers on various forums.

    well, we expect reply in next 2 yrs because that's the delay right now ;)



    more...


    pictures Friendship Quotes Graohics quotes for friendship. Freindship Quotes A
  • Freindship Quotes A



  • gcseeker2002
    12-17 05:40 PM
    Hey Guys,

    This EAD thing is really annoying, my wife got her AP and EAD last 11/21, with immediate update in USCIS.gov. I'm still waiting for mine, and I'm the principal. Anyway. I'll have an infopass appointment on 12/18. My H1-B permit expires on 02/07/08.

    We applied to NSC, all documents received on August 02/2007.
    My RD at NSC was 07/02/07 and my EAD status changed to "production ordered" just 5 days back(still dont know when I will get it). I think NSC is taking upto 5 months from RD to process the EADs.





    dresses In fact friends only expect quotes for friendship. love you friendship quotes. i
  • love you friendship quotes. i



  • dilbert_cal
    04-05 11:45 PM
    P.S: Just to be clear, I am referring to Regular Updates to DONORS i.e CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS

    Cant help but chuckle on your choice of words - DONORS = CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS.

    So, others who volunteer their time, ideas ... are not CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS if they haven't paid 25 dollars in March ( since DONOR status started from March and 25 dollars is what is required to be a DONOR )

    From a person who is in senior management position I'd expected better choices of words.

    Now on to your point of more regular updates -- let me ask you this - do you give weekly updates to your subordinates every week ? Do you share your strategy plans every week ? I believe whenever their is a material update to be shared, IV core will share it - predicting the frequency of it OR assuming that you will get an update every X days and see a progress is not a good practical idea.

    My apologies to you for my reply here and given your PD and the wait you had been through I can understand sometimes its hard to have any more patience but asking for more regular updates or calling DONORS as the Contributing Members is not going to help us in achieving our objectives.



    more...


    makeup friendship quotes with quotes for friendship. friendship quotes, friend
  • friendship quotes, friend



  • imranabdullah
    07-22 12:54 AM
    EB3 July 2nd 11:30 AM delivered
    PD Nov 2005





    girlfriend good quotes about friendship. quotes for friendship. Funny Friendship Quote
  • Funny Friendship Quote



  • 485Mbe4001
    04-16 12:29 PM
    i guess the people who are on the fence, thinking, if US doesnt work out i can easily go back to my home country.

    (non indians please ignore this part - due apologies)

    - desis who spent the formative years of their life here doing -- desigiri-- saved some money to go back, only to find that the money saved is not worth that much anymore.;)

    That is life...if you factor in the inflation rate to your 20.8 lakhs...you will realise that it would have been better if you had at least 'enjoyed' your stay here instead of trying to increase the national savings rate.

    Maybe now spending that $20 on IV might not sound that bad...after all, these days, its not much in rupees too...2wadas and one chai, thats about it, my friends :mad:





    hairstyles hair cute friendship quotes quotes for friendship. cute friendship quotes
  • cute friendship quotes



  • ps57002
    10-13 08:13 PM
    Meeting at hindu center in flushing on Sun evenings would not work so well due to the prayers being held during Sun evenings at the temple. I think we should poll people on when it's most conveninent for them to meet and go from there...

    and yes prayers do help too but as they say "god helps those who help themselves...so both prayers and actions are needed :)





    atlgc
    09-22 05:54 PM
    called several times(today,last week and last month) ,most went to vmail and left a vmail today

    i hope they get a chance to vote this time





    gconmymind
    08-27 03:11 PM
    Per my attorney and several forums i researched a second FP Is generally sent when your case is about ready to be approved and normally a good sign as they can approve GC and ask for FP after that before sending you cards. However in one forum i found someone posted a DHS release from 2007 describing the FP data is switched to digital storage in a system called BSS and will remain valid for 75 years, thus one theory says that if your first FP was done digitally you may not need second FO and IO can access the results of first FP and approve. But who knows what is true, all of these are speculations.
    I have not got second FP notice either and my first and only FP happened in Nov 2007.
    I got a 2nd FP notice for 485. I will be current next month. I also applied for AP last month, which got approved yesterday. Not sure if AP application triggerred the FP notice or if there is a chance I can get approved next month??