Wednesday, June 22, 2011

mens hairstyles short hair

images short hairstyle 2011 for men. mens hairstyles short hair. short hair styles men curly.
  • short hair styles men curly.



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 08:30 AM
    /\/\/\





    wallpaper short hair styles men curly. mens hairstyles short hair. faces short hot mens hair Mens+hairstyles+short+on+sides+long+on+top
  • faces short hot mens hair Mens+hairstyles+short+on+sides+long+on+top



  • raysaikat
    05-21 03:19 PM
    * NSC I-140:
    EB-1A = 01/19/07, EB-1B=04/27/07, EB-1C=02/21/07, Schedule A=02/15/07, EB-21 = 06/05/07, EB-2B=02/27/07,
    EB-3 = 03/10/07,
    EW = 03/01/07

    * TSC I-140:
    EB-1A = 08/26/07, EB-1B=08/26/07, EB-1C=08/26/07, Schedule A=08/26/07, EB-21 = 08/26/07, EB-2B=08/26/07,
    EB-3 = 08/26/07,
    EW = 08/26/07

    Website now shows April 15th dates.
    Looks like they are changing the dates again...

    Interesting ritual one has to follow :)

    1. Copy the link on your clip-board (highlight and Ctrl+C). E.g., the following is the link for TSC

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

    2. Close *all* your browser windows. Perhaps you might want to open the task manager and kill the "process tree". But simply closing *all* the browser windows was sufficient in my system.

    3. Open your browser. Paste the link (Ctrl+v) on the browser and voila!





    mens hairstyles short hair. curly short hair styles men.
  • curly short hair styles men.



  • immilaw
    09-22 07:23 PM
    I applied for FOIA on my 140/485 petitions and I have got scanned copies of the file. It took more than an year to get the copies.

    To my surprise and disappointment, 140 approval notice was not included in the copies they have sent.

    When you file FOIA, that what you are supposed to get. If you want the approval notice you should have I-864. FOIA, request only gets you the documents in file.





    2011 faces short hot mens hair Mens+hairstyles+short+on+sides+long+on+top mens hairstyles short hair. best hair salon 2008, hairstyles for men with short hair
  • best hair salon 2008, hairstyles for men with short hair



  • neamoni
    05-21 12:58 PM
    Thank you gc_kaavaali and lskreddy for "lending your eyes"!



    more...


    mens hairstyles short hair. updated short hair styles
  • updated short hair styles



  • Immi_Chant
    08-03 07:50 PM
    Anyways, thanks RDB for your response.

    But as USCIS is putting so much "efforts" in preadjudication 1000's of cases, can't they say whether we are preadjudicated or not? They Only worry about milking us by increasing visa fee, delaying processing time and all other means...





    mens hairstyles short hair. short side parting hairstyles.
  • short side parting hairstyles.



  • Macaca
    08-13 07:59 PM
    � It is estimated that approximately 500K+ (yes 500K) I-485 applications under skilled worker category were filed between July 2nd and August 17th 2007. Most of these applications were from people of India and China.

    The date is June 1st. Also, there were 1M+ applications before June 1st,

    � Employment Based Immigration reforms do not find enough support on the senate floors (Failure of SKIL, STEM etc Bills). As a matter of fact, it does not even get enough support to make it debatable, let alone final voting on the bills.

    IV grassroot effort (flower campaign and SJ rally) were a very important reason for retraction of July Visa Bulletin.



    more...


    mens hairstyles short hair. latest men#39;s hair styles
  • latest men#39;s hair styles



  • n_2006
    11-15 02:16 PM
    This site and IV team is helping many people and many ways. So please contribute for our own cause.

    Thanks Everybody..........for your suggestion and advice......you guys are great...





    2010 curly short hair styles men. mens hairstyles short hair. short hairstyle 2011 for men.
  • short hairstyle 2011 for men.



  • pointlesswait
    02-23 11:37 AM
    my dear.. pretentious pseudo middle class desi...
    i know ppl like you...
    you wear an armani to office but still carrying curd rice and pickel for lunch...
    you rejoice the success of slumDOG..with your liberal friends...with a martini glass filled with water..in hand..because ur amma told u not to drink alcohaal..;)

    according to u ...we are losers because we dont like being called a DOG in 21st century...

    if you want to wag ur skinny brown ass ..eveytime SlumDOG is uttered..thats ur problem..

    It took a richard attenborough to show case Gandhi and it took Danny Boyle to show case Rahman's talent. as simple as that.. people who cant rejoice at this moment are sore frigging losers. end of story. :D



    more...


    mens hairstyles short hair. hair stylist specializing in
  • hair stylist specializing in



  • jonty_11
    07-18 12:36 PM
    Was there a bill to create this category or this was decision taken by the USCIS.

    Its a good move, I know that this initiative was started by an Officer from US Army whose interpreter was getting death threats for helping the US. When he saw that it was not an isolated incidence he started lobbying the state department to create a separate category. I have been following that story for a couple of months, but was not aware that a bill was passed to create a new category or visas. (i am sure, that USCIS cannot take a unilateral decision to add more visas or else why would we be begging for recapture bills)
    Whcih categories do Political Asylees or Refugees get into?

    I think that is an Open category and anyone who can show that their life is in danger in their Homeland can apply...For Iraq, since tehre are too many, they may be limiting 5K per year...





    hair best hair salon 2008, hairstyles for men with short hair mens hairstyles short hair. trends of short hair men#39;s
  • trends of short hair men#39;s



  • alapkd
    09-06 02:49 PM
    Just for ALKPD....


    I donot think I deserve $180/hr.... Right now I make $85K plus a 10% bonus.

    You are missing the point. I do NOT think I am SPECIAL. I have an MBA from a US reputed Univ. plus 5 years of experience... I do assessment of their existing IT systems and give recommendations.

    My logic is differrent.. This is valid for US born people too. WHY would a company pay $180 an hour to a consulting Co. for the same skill-sets.... however, when you go to them directly they will just pay you $60-$70.


    if the difference is really that big than seriously i fail to understand it, they might be accounting for lot of other things like travel expense and other benefits that they might be providing but if the spread is as big as you are saying then it surely does not make sense. if this has anything to do with SOX then consulting company might be guaranteeing lot of things and might have legal liabilities if that is not the case then it is unexplainable.

    although i strongly refute the possibility that hiring managers are eating money because just like any beauracracy few guys cant keep benefiting without sharing the benefits and no descent company will tolerate that kind of culture there could be isolated instances but when they are found out they are very severely punished and their life becomes that of a dog running from here to there because in most industries if you are working for a certain domain people know each other and reputation travels faster than light especially bad reputation.



    more...


    mens hairstyles short hair. Men Short Hairstyle
  • Men Short Hairstyle



  • ashres11
    08-27 01:29 PM
    If you take your I140 approval to NJ DMV, They will get you driving license renewed. Not sure about timing. But one of my friends got 3 years license on based of I-140 approval.





    hot updated short hair styles mens hairstyles short hair. Alternative Mens Short Hair
  • Alternative Mens Short Hair



  • ragz4u
    03-27 01:28 PM
    I just want to make sure that IV not forgotten People that stuck in PBEC. So far as an active member and an active contributor for IV I have to say that I'm dissapointed as far as the way IV addressed PBEC Issued.
    Most of disscussion in IV forum seems like focusing on retrogression issue only.

    for people that have their case are among 350000 case pending in PBEC the retrogression has no effect at all unless their case clear out before the retrogression get solved.

    There are so many of us had been waiting for their labor get approved.
    5, 6, 7 year are a long wait.

    I noted that IV do have PBEC mentioned on the web fax, but please make sure that retrogression is not the main goal of IV.

    Thanks.


    And so are other 3 in the core group. We are as concerned about back logs as you are because its a personal battle for us too!



    more...


    house short hair styles for men with mens hairstyles short hair. short hair men hairstyle
  • short hair men hairstyle



  • paritp
    08-11 10:45 AM
    he was right....and 8th may is a very very decent movement.......we should all be happy,atleast the dates are moving.





    tattoo short side parting hairstyles. mens hairstyles short hair. New Modern Hairstyles For Men.
  • New Modern Hairstyles For Men.



  • apnair2002
    04-16 07:29 AM
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bumping up



    more...


    pictures latest men#39;s hair styles mens hairstyles short hair. mens hair styles in italy
  • mens hair styles in italy



  • chanduv23
    07-08 03:56 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I too have changed employer (B) from july 1st and have not yet filed AC21.
    I have contacted attorney (who filed my GC and I-485) and he said he needs an authorization email from my old employer (A) to proceed further. I have asked my "A" for the authorization email and he is acting like he is not getting my emails. He is not answering my phone calls, even by mistake if he answers my call he is saying he will call me back, but never called me. i dont know whether he will revoke the I-140 which was approved in around April 2007.

    I don't know what exactly I need to do in this situation like to wait for old employers' call. He was very nice when I was his employee, but from the moment I left the company, he is a changed man.

    What are my best choices in this situation?

    BTW, I have paid all the legal expenses for H1s and GC processing.

    Looking forward to Guru's replies....

    Why does the Attorney want employer's permission? All you need is a copy of i 140 approval notice and "if possible" copy of the labor petition.

    You may want to change your Attorney on file, you can contact some popular attorneys like Rajiv or Murthy and they will gladly help you through.





    dresses Alternative Mens Short Hair mens hairstyles short hair. short hair styles men.
  • short hair styles men.



  • conchshell
    04-23 04:50 PM
    ^^^^

    With a few bills introduced or in the works, isn't it the time now to act and bring about awareness to our problems? I know IV has been working through state chapters. We can supplement those efforts with other means such as those suggested in this thread. We need to create an uproar about the hopeless situation and endless wait times due to retrogression, backlogs, and bureaucracy. I am not suggesting anything drastic. Just some peaceful ways that won't offend anybody to draw attention to the forgotten issues of EB immigrants.

    I completely agree with you. However our problem is 'how do we organize a massive protest". IV is a loose affiliation of people affected by the immigration problems. They all realize the importance of fighting, however majority of them are unwilling to contribute personal time/money/energy for this cause. Flower campaign was first time in recent history, when legal immigrants showed some unity to express their anger and frustation.

    It was predicted that once 485 is filed, people have EAD, and spouse working ... affected people will loose the apetite to carry on the fight. And that's what precisely took place. The biggest chellange is to let the affected people realize that if they do not come out and fight, no one will take care of their interest. It seems everyone is waiting for others to go out and fight, so that they can reap the benefits without any struggle. Now tell me my friend "how do we organize a massive protest??"



    more...


    makeup hair stylist specializing in mens hairstyles short hair. short hair styles for men with
  • short hair styles for men with



  • nav_kri
    12-31 01:22 PM
    So does this mean I am stuck with Company A till I get Garbage Can I mean GC ?

    Searched on google and got the following info

    MurthyDotCom : U.S. Immigration Law (http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/ch121806_P.html)
    Chat User : Thanks a lot in advance for the kind-hearted services,
    Labor/I140 approved, got 3-yr extension after completing 6yrs of H-1. If I
    change my employer now, can I get 3-yr extension, and can I keep my priority
    date even if my employer cancels I-I40?
    Attorney Murthy : Based on the current understanding of the law and
    the USCIS interpretations, one is allowed to file for a 3-year H1B with a
    new employer based on the I-140 petition with another employer. Also, the
    person should be able to retain the earlier PD unless the USCIS believes
    that there was some sort of fraud. We have seen them grant the earlier PD in
    most cases, even after the earlier employer revokes or cancels the
    previously-approved I-140 petition. Many employers nowadays are choosing not
    to pursue revoking the I-140 petition, especially if the employee paid for
    the processing.


    http://www..com/greencard/employmentbasedimmigration/i-140-premium-processing.html

    Job Change - Transfer of Original Priority Date
    This is not related to AC21 portability. This is very useful in a case you are planning to change jobs or you fear that your employer may be thinking about laying you off or firing you.

    If the person has an approved I-140, but I-485 is not filed during priority date not being current, and decides to change the job, either with the same employer for a different job or with a new employer in a new position, the green card case would have to be started all over again, including labor certification(if required), I-140 and I-485 (or consular processing). However, if the person had an approved I-140 from the previous job, it is possible to request to retain the priority date in a new I-140 petition.


    You can change jobs when I140 is approved and I485 not filed but the new employer will have to start GC process from scratch, but you can retain old PD. You can also check with attorney if you are still doubtful.

    Cheers and Happy new year :)





    girlfriend New Modern Hairstyles For Men. mens hairstyles short hair. hair styles for overweight
  • hair styles for overweight



  • DSLStart
    08-23 01:10 PM
    Your case is a low hanging ripe fruit for them. Keep your fingers crossed in Sept.

    Folks..

    I have seen lots of posts about pre-adjudication..how do we know if any case has been pre-adjudicated or not?...recently i got an RFE on my spouse case for Marriage Certificate and Birth certificate bonafide..there is no RFE on my case and had an FP done on 08/11/2009 second time and noticed soft LUD on my case on the day of FP...dose this means they are working on my case...:confused::confused:





    hairstyles Men Short Hairstyle mens hairstyles short hair. guys curly hair styles
  • guys curly hair styles



  • mirage
    06-25 04:16 PM
    They hushed up and approved my EAD in 20 days. Why ???? 'cos So they don't hit Jun'30 and give 2 years. They wanted to milk another 680 from me so they hushed up and sent me the 1 year EAD in 20 days.





    kris04
    09-11 10:40 PM
    I am thinking of buying a home without waiting for GC approval. I am EB3 I with PD 2006. No hopes of GC in near future. Just want to see the trend....

    Please vote yes if your GC is pending and you own a house.
    Please vote no if your GC is pending and you are renting.

    It is a personal choice plus the level of risk you take, I bought my house before my GC was approved and here I am now. Setting aside GC concern, the only problem you might face is securing a loan with good rate, all lowest rate that you notice in internet banner or Bank flyer is not applicable to you, simple reason H1b Visa is considered as temporary Visa, once your loan application is taken by a banker, one of the question in loan app. pertain to Citizenship, if you're US citizen or GC holder then chances of getting loan with lower rate is higher(though many factors contribute to lower rate and loan approval), but if a person on H1B visa approach for a home loan, then Under writers perceive you as high risk borrower, some bank may deny loan if you claim as H1B visa holder, but some banks will approve loan but on higher rate.

    In my case I was on EAD when my loan was approved, it was a hell lot of problem in convincing UW to approve loan, I approached my lawyer to get a letter stating that a person on EAD is one step closer to GC to get final approval, still I ended up taking 0.25 % more rate.

    Good Luck

    HTH

    kris





    qplearn
    10-12 12:56 PM
    Yes, I used nycgal's and made little modification to the intro part. Picked up the IV intro from our home page. Also emphasized on the skilled-immigrants rather than just legal immigrants. Still need to send it to Mr.Sturgeon.
    Thanks.