Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Nail Varnishes

Hello "Beautiful People" I'm going all Chris Brown on you...I do love that song I must say


I'm slowly getting back to being my normal self. I have had a pretty tough month, I officially HATE the month May! So now we are in June I am feeling more positive


Today's post is Summer nails. I have picked 3 of my favourite nail varnishes that I think are perfect for the summertime. 


Sorry for the poor pictures the lighting in my bedroom is awful and I'm not really able to move much without being in pain so I couldn't fiddle around.....I do apologies but other post will be better as I am writing up 3 at once for you all


BarryM - Shocking Pink Nail Varnish



First is Barry Ms nail varnish in Shocking Pink. Its absolutely gorgeous! It goes on really thick so only one coat is needed and the colour is amazing. Its a hot pink and I think it is one of the prettiest colours I have seen. I usually apply this if I have a night out as I think hot pink is a sexy colour lol I actually got this from Boots when it was the 3 for the price of 2 on all of their beauty products......I am already half way through this so I may need to repurchase it as I just love it so much. My pictures really don't do it justice. If you are a girly girl or you have a night out coming up Id definitely recommend this colour for the WOW factor!


Barry M - Pure Turquoise Nail Varnish

I have only started using coloured nail varnish this year as I have been an acrylic addict! I really thought hard about buying this colour as I needed something a bit different . At first I didn't like this colour but I think its because I wasn't used to having colour on my nails anyway. I really like this colour now. Its different and I think it is a really nice colour. I am thinking about using this colour with a lilac and creating the half moon effect that's become really big for nails. Again like all Barry M varnishes it comes out really thick so I don't tend to apply two coats and it stays in a good condition for a while on your nails before it chips.

Max Factor Max Effect Nail Varnish - In 09 - Orange Varnish

This colour is screaming to be worn at the BEACH! Its such a bright orange colour it just makes me feel summery! I never in a million years would wear orange a year ago but now I love it! Its available from most drugstores like boots and superdrug and even Asda. I have the mini one so mines really lickle but it is really lasting. This one definitely does have the lasting effect as I had this on when I went into hospital and it stayed on in spite of me being poked and prodded lol. I will be taking all three of these with me on holiday this year! They are gorgeous!!


Keep a look out this week if you want to get your hands on the Urban Decay Naked Palette for free! xxx

Thank you for all of your support! Follow me on twitter @Ellemakeupblog

Love to you all

Elle xox